Astonishing Member

Default David (Legion TV Series) in Endgame

Scenario? It's the big battle between the Avengers and Thanos' army when suddenly David Haller pops in from the middle of nowhere with one simple goal in mind; claiming the Infinity Gauntlet.

And he's not too picky on who or what he has to go through to get it.

So how far can he get? Can he take the Gauntlet? And if not, how much trouble does he cause before he goes down?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Hmm, from a purely psychic standpoint, he is all but uncontestible. There are no psychics in the MCU even close to how powerful David is. If Mantis can put Thanos to sleep then David can tear his mind apart with ease.

His durability and offensive game is a little hard to figure out but David really shouldn't go for a big blast battle kind of approach here because that only brings him further risk.

I think him fighting Strange would be pretty cool.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Honestly even Strange is mincemeat to David or really any telepath. Comic Strange has feats for blocking that, but movie Steven is screwed.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Could he teleport? I feel like he could but I don't remember for sure. I think if he ports to whoever has the gauntlet and transmutes them into the nearest rock, that seems like the ball game.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Could he teleport? I feel like he could but I don't remember for sure. I think if he ports to whoever has the gauntlet and transmutes them into the nearest rock, that seems like the ball game.
    Does he even need to? Large scale reality manipulation via telepathy is right up his alley. "Imagine you are all 5 and you all want to give your best stuff to daddy." That's ballgame plus he gets a blingy glove.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    He could teleport though he kind of had to know where he was going.

But yeah, he's really powerful.

I was trying to find a clip of the bit where he comes up against a guy who had been taught psychic defence techniques to keep David out of his mind, so David just erased like 90% of his memory so he didn't remember what those psychic defence techniques were.

David was a very nasty opponent.