Hello,

what I wanted to ask:

How do you like the characterization of current Bart,Tim,Cassie,Conner?

I personally:

-Conner
This Conner is for me (only based on Comics in Main-Continuity) only at place 4:
1. Kessel for his attitude especially in Hawaii (many cool scenes like the surfboard scene) Johns (because of the fighting scenes and his powers)
3. NEW52 Kon El
4. Current YJ Conner
5. Lemire Conner

I am disappointed by current Conner..He only had one memorable cool moment so far which reminded me of old Conner (Gemworld the Guardian), this was a cool scene.
He doesnt have the coolness of the Kessel Version nor he has the alpha power of the Johns Version who fought against Superboy Prime.

-Cassie
I also dont like her current Version. I mean why was she scared to be Wonder Girl?

We are talking about Cassie, a character who has lead the Titans against SUPERBOY-PRIME, talked many times to Ares, she was on Apokolips....
YJ2 was AWESOME, but rest was kind of strange.

Bart:
Bart is good, even he is sometimes a bit over the top, but he is so far the star of the series...
He is only to young for me, since I would prefer the 4 core characters to be at the age of 19-21 and I prefered Bart as Kid Flash, because he had a more balanced personality, but ok.

General:

I think that Bart is the star of the series and also the character whose personality is more like he was before.
I am more disappointed by Cassie and Conner, they are to much in the background and I also dont understand their personalities considering their history.

I would like to see a combination of Kessel and Johns Superboy (Kessel coolness with Johns Power-Level) and Cassie how she was during Johns Run-the powerful, fearless leader who also argued with Diana.

I hope that this will change when they are back on earth.