Thread: Youngblood

Mighty Member

Default Youngblood

Anyone remembers YoungBlood? If so explain all the series and does anyone remembers Badrock,Chapel and the other villains?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Anyone remembers YoungBlood? If so explain all the series and does anyone remembers Badrock,Chapel and the other villains?
    I remember YoungBlood, and I still own the first issue. And I don't care what the critics say, the first issue's cover is vibrantly awesome.

Astonishing Member

I love Youngblood but hate all the dangling plots it left behind. A few years ago, I bought the 2008 TPB which included a Youngblood team we've never seen before. IIRC, it was supposed to be the original Youngblood for Megaton comics and was an homage of the LOSH.

The most recent series was teetering dangerously close to being good, it's a shame it went belly up.

Astonishing Member

Volume one was my favorite, characters I really liked and had storyline potential, I miss Combat. The two team concept wasn't really used well. I did like the Team Youngblood book and the additional character of "dutch" I think that was his name. My favorite characters were Combat, Diehard, Sentinel, Photon, Chapel, then Dutch, I also like Prophet but he wasn't am member of the team. I know Rob doesn't own the rights anymore but if the owner would get a good artist and writer I would love to see the Volume one teams and storylines revisited.