Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1

    Question Weakest Technopaths that can hack Android 18

    what's the weakest Technopaths (of any medium) that can hack Android 18?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

  2. #2
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Munch, Capital of So Asbena
    Posts
    4,603

    Default

    Does she show any particular hacking resistance?

    I'm going to say the T-whatever from Terminator 3 until I get some feats.

    Organic brain, might mean she can reboot faster than Arnold though.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

  3. #3
    Incredible Member Shai-Hulud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    656

    Default

    I thought 18 was actually a synthetic organic lifeform, that is, that she didn't have any actual machine parts? Living cells grown in a vat or something.

  4. #4
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    I thought 18 was actually a synthetic organic lifeform, that is, that she didn't have any actual machine parts? Living cells grown in a vat or something.
    That's Cell. 17 and 18 are Cyborgs. They used to be human but then Gero abducted them and turned them into Super Saiyan+ level cyborgs with infinite energy.

    Somehow.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  5. #5
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,012

    Default

    I don't know that there's any evidence that she *can* be hacked. Like, I don't recall her having any sort of way to receive external signals (other than her self-destruct bomb, which was subsequently removed), up to and including generic power level sensors. She relied on #16 for that function, until she apparently learned the human method of sensing power levels, presumably from her hubby.

    Someone might be able to hack the smartphone that she presumably has, but otherwise a regular telepath would probably do better than a technopath, since her human brain is what actually controls whatever portion of her body is mechanical.

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    That's Cell. 17 and 18 are Cyborgs. They used to be human but then Gero abducted them and turned them into Super Saiyan+ level cyborgs with infinite energy.

    Somehow.
    And for whatever reason couldn't be arsed to use this technology on himself.

  7. #7
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Munch, Capital of So Asbena
    Posts
    4,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    And for whatever reason couldn't be arsed to use this technology on himself.
    He did make himself a cyborg didn't he? 20?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    He did make himself a cyborg didn't he? 20?
    The point being made is that he didnt bother to make himself a GOOD android/cyborg body like theirs.

    Anyways, I don't think you can hack her. It would be like trying to hack a toaster oven or an old fashioned car engine. They can't be hacked.

    Trying to hack her would be like trying to hack Wolverine just cause he has metal in him lol.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

  9. #9
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,406

    Default

    i agree.

    i can't really say any one can hack her since we don't really know the specifics or specs of 18's cybernetics. not even sure if she has anything that CAN be hacked, unless she has some minor AI that regulates her cybernetics.

  10. #10
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    The point being made is that he didnt bother to make himself a GOOD android/cyborg body like theirs.

    Anyways, I don't think you can hack her. It would be like trying to hack a toaster oven or an old fashioned car engine. They can't be hacked.

    Trying to hack her would be like trying to hack Wolverine just cause he has metal in him lol.
    my theory?

    17 and 18 had proto-type generators and gero didn't have the resources to make anymore. hence, why he had to use the energy absorbing mods for him and 19.

  11. #11
    Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I don't know that there's any evidence that she *can* be hacked. Like, I don't recall her having any sort of way to receive external signals (other than her self-destruct bomb, which was subsequently removed), up to and including generic power level sensors.
    There was the shutdown switch that Gero had apparently used on them before
    I swim through a sea of stars
    Without looking back to shore
    Faster than light, bending time

    Forever
    Wherever

  12. #12
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    There was the shutdown switch that Gero had apparently used on them before
    That's the deal for me: Gero had a remote control that could shut them off with the push of a button. That means that there is a receiver somewhere inside them that can receive shutdown signals. Someone with enough savvy ought to be able to ping that receptor. Think Tony Stark with the help of JARVIS or FRIDAY plus his suit's sensor suite.

    It's not pure technopathy: it's just manipulating a shutdown switch.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

  13. #13
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    That's the deal for me: Gero had a remote control that could shut them off with the push of a button. That means that there is a receiver somewhere inside them that can receive shutdown signals. Someone with enough savvy ought to be able to ping that receptor. Think Tony Stark with the help of JARVIS or FRIDAY plus his suit's sensor suite.

    It's not pure technopathy: it's just manipulating a shutdown switch.
    Heck, Bulma was able to build another shutdown switch and it would've worked if Krillin hadn't smashed it.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  14. #14
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Heck, Bulma was able to build another shutdown switch and it would've worked if Krillin hadn't smashed it.
    Iirc, that want a shutdown switch, it was a switch designed to set off the self-destruct bomb that she no longer has after being resurrected by three Dragon Balls. I don't recall them mentioning anything other than the self-destruct button when Bulma went over their schematics, but I'll have to double check the manga in case I'm forgetting something.

  15. #15
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Iirc, that want a shutdown switch, it was a switch designed to set off the self-destruct bomb that she no longer has after being resurrected by three Dragon Balls. I don't recall them mentioning anything other than the self-destruct button when Bulma went over their schematics, but I'll have to double check the manga in case I'm forgetting something.
    i could've sworn i remember bulma saying she couldn't make a shut-down switch so she just settled for a self destruct switch. i mean, shutting them off wouldn't really stop cell from absorbing them. it was only the threat of their destruction that he was wary of.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •