Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I would rather see him get his own Earth. It seems a shame to just throw that version away when it had so many things that people liked. The entire New 52 concept doesn't sound like a bad idea for it's own universe. And with Earth One stuck in a sort of odd limbo, I wouldn't mind seeing New 52 converted into a sort of Ultimates type universe.
    This. Give us a New 52 Earth, complete with Dead Bruce Wayne, Diana Goddess of War and in a strong and healthy relationship with this world's Superman and I'll be happy. Otherwise, don't bother using the NEW 52 concepts. They have been shat upon enough during Rebirth.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    To me, there's just so many incompatible takes on Kon already. There's the 90s kid with the jacket and fade telling everyone they aren't his real dad, there's the "basically Clark but younger" approach from the pre-Flashpoint era, there's the weird assassin kid from the New 52 and the angry kid slowly chilling out from Young Justice animated. And none of them are really anything alike. I'm conflicted about creating yet another one.

At the same time, I really love the New 52 Superman as Superman. And I miss him. Bringing him back, but stripping him of the "Superman" title and the "Clark Kent/Kal-El" identity, seems very sad to me.
    I am NOT talking about creating a new one:

For me its more AGING:

-YJ (COMIC) Conner is Conner with 16-17
    he is impulsive,was muscular but not as muscular as TT version...
    -TT (COMIC) Conner is Conner with 17-19
    he calmed down, got more muscles
    -REBIRTH Conner with 21 whose APPEARANCE I would base on NEW52 Superman.
    Older,more mature,more muscles,more powerful

So its LIKE DICK GRAYSON who was first Robin and then matured into Nightwing and become older,more mature,more muscles etc.

I was ALWAYS the fan of the idea to let BART,TIM,CONNER,CASSIE become older than 21 and go the NIGHTWING way..
    Become older,create own Code-Name,become more mature,own city etc.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    This. Give us a New 52 Earth, complete with Dead Bruce Wayne, Diana Goddess of War and in a strong and healthy relationship with this world's Superman and I'll be happy. Otherwise, don't bother using the NEW 52 concepts. They have been shat upon enough during Rebirth.
    New 52 Superman is such a unique concept. I would hate to see them throw him away just because they couldn't make the rest of the universe work. This was my biggest problem with Rebirth. They threw out everything. Including the stuff that worked.
    Assassinate Putin!