View Poll Results: Is Jean Really Ororo's Best Friend?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

85 72.65%
  • No

32 27.35%
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    More like Cyclops fans projecting that on to Jean and her fans. I’ve yet to see Jean fans calling her flawless and perfect.

And I’m not saying you guys are misogynist, but the fact you wanna swipe Cyclops **** ups and say it’s Jeans fault is sexist.
    I don't see anyone claiming Scott hasn't made mistakes or that Jean is to blame for them at all.

BANNED

More like Cyclops fans projecting that on to Jean and her fans. I’ve yet to see Jean fans calling her flawless and perfect.

And I’m not saying you guys are misogynist, but the fact you wanna swipe Cyclops **** ups and say it’s Jeans fault is sexist.
    If you actually read the thread you could see it was a Storm fan thing at the start and Cyclops fans only entered when someone started trashing Cyclops.

Nobody is swipping anything with Cyclops

Sexist would be to think that because she is a woman she can do no wrong, which she has.

BANNED

Edit: contributing to the further derailment of the thread will win me nothing and I've already said my part about the main topic. You guys want to engage with the trolls, be my guests. I'm going to bed because it's really late here. Good night.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

love those moments working togheter.. hope to see them working in the dawn of x era
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

love those moments working togheter.. hope to see them working in the dawn of x era
    This was so good!

BANNED

Storm and Jean putting down xenophobes together is everything. Here's to more. Long live them both.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I don't see anyone claiming Scott hasn't made mistakes or that Jean is to blame for them at all.
    All the Jean hate is coming from Cyclops fans. Saying all the **** will be blamed on Cyclops which is not true, there hasn’t been an incident where Jean fucked up but cyclops took the fall. So i don’t know where Cyclops fans r getting that idea from.

Quote Originally Posted by JanBlackfyre View Post
    If you actually read the thread you could see it was a Storm fan thing at the start and Cyclops fans only entered when someone started trashing Cyclops.

Nobody is swipping anything with Cyclops

Sexist would be to think that because she is a woman she can do no wrong, which she has.
    I’m not talking about this thread. Jean hateration been going on for sometime now.

Idk from where u getting the definition of sexism but that ain’t it
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

All the Jean hate is coming from Cyclops fans. Saying all the **** will be blamed on Cyclops which is not true, there hasn’t been an incident where Jean fucked up but cyclops took the fall. So i don’t know where Cyclops fans r getting that idea from.

I’m not talking about this thread. Jean hateration been going on for sometime now.

Idk from where u getting the definition of sexism but that ain’t it
    The majority of the Jean backlash has been coming from a ton of posters, all with different favorites, who are tired of threads getting derailed by a certain subset of Jean fans. Some of them are taking it further than they should.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post

Thank god finally something related to the thread!

All the Jean hate is coming from Cyclops fans.
    Nope and stop derailing the thread.

The majority of the Jean backlash has been coming from a ton of posters, all with different favorites, who are tired of threads getting derailed by a certain subset of Jean fans. Some of them are taking it further than they should.
    True, but have u peeped at Cyclops appreciation thread. “oh no, cyclops should stay away from Jean because she’s bad news. She will be made innocent and Cylclops will take the fall” granted Cylclops should stay away from Jean but for other reasons.

Cyclops fans always pull the victim card! Y’all called Emma rapist for his **** up, the length his fans will take to vilify a woman is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by JanBlackfyre View Post
    Nope and stop derailing the thread.
    My bad g

True, but have u peeped at Cyclops appreciation thread. “oh no, cyclops should stay away from Jean because she’s bad news. She will be made innocent and Cylclops will take the fall” granted Cylclops should stay away from Jean but for other reasons.

Cyclops fans always pull the victim card! Y’all called Emma rapist for his **** up, the length his fans will take to vilify a woman is funny.
    The difference is that their complaints stay in the Cyclops thread where they belong until someone riles up the bees nest.

The difference is that their complaints stay in the Cyclops thread where they belong until someone riles up the bees nest.
    Don’t make it any less wrong and are based on some false allegations.

I really want to know when Cyclops took the fall for anything Jean did wrong or the relationship

Don’t make it any less wrong and are based on some false allegations.
    And feel free to discuss that, in the place they are made. The issue is that the complaints between the different groups are bleeding into other threads.