View Poll Results: Is Jean Really Ororo's Best Friend?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

85 72.65%
  • No

32 27.35%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    The starter of this thread is a huge Storm fan and created this to bash Jean. In an ironic twist, the thread has become all about Jean and Storm has not been mentioned in pages...
    I'm not sure how spelling out FACTS from canon is bashing a character. Please dont prescribe to know why I created this thread. Thanks in advance.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm not sure how spelling out FACTS from canon is bashing a character. Please dont prescribe to know why I created this thread. Thanks in advance.
    Well, the follow up of this thread wasn't "no bashing" either... As I reminder here a - I hope to be a bit funny - caricature of our conversation

me : "Jean was manipulated by the Hellfire Club. She got psychically raped. Then turned into Dark Phoenix. Then got abudcted by Alien who wanted to kill her. Then she committed suicide to protect the ones she loves. so she died. And all this happened with no pause"

you : "Ok, but did that bitch even took time to apologize to Ororo?!!"

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Well, the follow up of this thread wasn't "no bashing" either... As I reminder here a - I hope to be a bit funny - caricature of our conversation

me : "Jean was manipulated by the Hellfire Club. She got psychically raped. Then turned into Dark Phoenix. Then got abudcted by Alien who wanted to kill her. Then she committed suicide to protect the ones she loves. so she died. And all this happened with no pause"

lololol whatever that was funny
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

It's always nice to have a genuine laugh. No hard feelings I hope.

LOL....it was

I'm not sure how spelling out FACTS from canon is bashing a character.
    Well, clearly, the mere fact that you spelled out those twisted "facts" is a smear campaign against Jean.
    What was your intention? It wasn't debate, your mind is made up already, you can't be swayed.

As a woman, I am constantly offended by this board pitting females against each other as if it's some hierarchy of the x-chain.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Well, clearly, the mere fact that you spelled out those twisted "facts" is a smear campaign against Jean.
    What was your intention? It wasn't debate, your mind is made up already, you can't be swayed.

As a woman, I am constantly offended by this board pitting females against each other as if it's some hierarchy of the x-chain.
    what's twisted about it? is it that you dont agree with them you see it as twisted?

my intentions are as they were presented in the OP. I posed this as a question did i not? i have my opinion and others have expressed theirs. isnt that the whole idea of debating?

and I'm not sure how to respond about your last point. its unfortunate that you have this experience on this board. I rather enjoy these discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL....it was
    It's always nice to have a genuine laugh. No hard feelings I hope.
    of course there are none (^_^)