View Poll Results: Is Jean Really Ororo's Best Friend?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

85 72.65%
  • No

32 27.35%
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I really want to know when Cyclops took the fall for anything Jean did wrong or the relationship
    I wanna know too. There isn’t tbh

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And feel free to discuss that, in the place they are made. The issue is that the complaints between the different groups are bleeding into other threads.
    Umm it’s in cyclops appreciation thread. Have u seen how they behave? They are defensive and aggressive. I once made a joke and they got mad. I ain’t gonna debate with em in their “appreciation thread”.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I wanna know too. There isn’t tbh

Umm it’s in cyclops appreciation thread. Have u seen how they behave? They are defensive and aggressive. I once made a joke and they got mad. I ain’t gonna debate with em in their “appreciation thread”.
    Considering how badly Scott has been treated for the last decade, I can't blame them. But if you have problems with how they post in their thread, voice it there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I really want to know when Cyclops took the fall for anything Jean did wrong or the relationship
    Cyclops is like the biggest cuck on all comics, since the 80's he has been caring for a woman that was in love with another man and they didn't even let him be cucked in peace he also had to be the bad guy just to not tarnish Jean's image.

"el tiene los cuernos mas grandes del mundo" is how one would call that on my native spanish

He also has to be in there every time Jean falls in love that is like every five minutes. Who would have tought that Emma is way more composed and loyal. (and this is coming from someone who hates her guts)

Keep in mind that Cyclops character was destroyed with the Maddie fiasco so Marvel could bring Jean back, it was Cyclops again who had to be the bad guy.

Considering how badly Scott has been treated for the last decade, I can't blame them. But if you have problems with how they post in their thread, voice it there.
    Cyclops was treated bad as a result of his actions. And, every character has been treated bad one way or another so it’s not exclusive to Cyclops.

Dude, if I voice it there. Imma be attacked, they will go like “this is an appreciation thread” it happened to me before sooo *shrugs*

Cyclops was treated bad as a result of his actions. And, every character has been treated bad one way or another so it’s not exclusive to Cyclops.

Dude, if I voice it there. Imma be attacked, they will go like “this is an appreciation thread” it happened to me before sooo *shrugs*
    Cyclops was treated bad because he was the designated evil guy of Schism to push Wolverine even further.

Then why complain in a thread that's supposed to be about Jean and Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by JanBlackfyre View Post
    Cyclops is like the biggest cuck on all comics, since the 80's he has been caring for a woman that was in love with another man and they didn't even let him be cucked in peace he also had to be the bad guy just to not tarnish Jean's image.

"el tiene los cuernos mas grandes del mundo" is how one would call that on my native spanish

He also has to be in there every time Jean falls in love that is like every five minutes. Who would have tought that Emma is way more composed and loyal. (and this is coming from someone who hates her guts)

Keep in mind that Cyclops character was destroyed with the Maddie fiasco so Marvel could bring Jean back, it was Cyclops again who had to be the bad guy.
    @PsychoEFrost

Lmaoo xD you see what am talkin about

Cyclops was treated bad because he was the designated evil guy of Schism to push Wolverine even further.

Then why complain in a thread that's supposed to be about Jean and Storm?
    Point is, it’s canon that he was an extremist and fucked up ****. It’s not jeans fault or Emma’s fault. It’s cyclops’

I’m not complaining, just saying. At least here, y’all can’t say “This is Cyclops appreciation thread, shoo”

BANNED

@PsychoEFrost

Lmaoo xD you see what am talkin about
    I was answering to spirit2011, if you don't like the answer doesn't mean it is not true.

I'm actually one of the few Cyclops fans supporting Jean on the Cyclops thread. So I think you're projecting your bias to the wrong person.

I was answering to spirit2011, if you don't like the answer doesn't mean it is not true.

I'm actually one of the few Cyclops fans supporting Jean on the Cyclops thread. So I think you're projecting your bias to the wrong person.
    But you got all ur facts wrong. Jean was never “in love” with Logan. Sure some attraction, so did Cyclops (I.e Psylocke) but ofc there isn’t a derogatory word like cuckold for women Becuz we are expected to accept infidelity.

Point is, it’s canon that he was an extremist and fucked up ****. It’s not jeans fault or Emma’s fault. It’s cyclops’

I’m not complaining, just saying. At least here, y’all can’t say “This is Cyclops appreciation thread, shoo”
    Only if you entirely buy the narrative that editorial was saying, and completely ignore what was on panel. But whatever.

BANNED

But you got all ur facts wrong. Jean was never “in love” with Logan. Sure some attraction, so did Cyclops (I.e Psylocke) but ofc there isn’t a derogatory word like cuckold for women Becuz we are expected to accept infidelity.
    Right, Jean has been in love with Wolverine for decades and on different media and universes.
    She even said on X-men Red Wolverine was one of the men she loved, we know she is doing it with Wolverine. But of course that isn't convenient.

Only if you entirely buy the narrative that editorial was saying, and completely ignore what was on panel. But whatever.
    No, we all got to interpret the stories how we want and he was being a lil loco but that is what made him a complex character. What I don’t get is why his fans blame everything on Jean and Emma as if Cyclops is easily swayed by em and have no agency of his own.

Right, Jean has been in love with Wolverine for decades and on different media and universes.
    She even said on X-men Red Wolverine was one of the men she loved, we know she is doing it with Wolverine. But of course that isn't convenient.
    I don’t think she was in love. She did, she would have slept with him decades ago but she remained semi-faithful

Other medias and universes aren’t 616 canon

BANNED

Other medias and universes aren’t 616 canon
    Well there is no problem because she does that on 616 too.

Well there is no problem because she does that on 616 too.
    If you say so. Smdh