Default Who is the strongest Captain America?

Not really a vs question I just couldnt think of where else to put this.

Who is stronger 616 Captain America, Ultimate Captain America, or Mcu Captain America?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Probably Ultimate Steve Rogers.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    Probably Ultimate Steve Rogers.
    cuz MCU Captain America was basically just 616 Captain America simply placed in Real World setting
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Ultimate Captain. He actually could fight the Hulk (Who is more tamed by 616 standard, but sitll the Hulk and has good feats for that universe.)

Plus, he does the whole "I do not need a parachute" thing first before it was popular.

Strong enough to lift Perun (Russian Thor) gear to use it. Among other things I maybe forgetting.

Note: THe Perun thing is a damn good feat. Before it was retconned to having need to be worthy, to use Thor gear and anyone else, had to just be strong enough to use it (And Ultimate's Thor had to have a belt to wield his ****. Just saying.)

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Probably the one that got dosed up on Kryptonian Super Soldier Serum.

Amalgam Universe was PRETTY wacky.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Well in the IW sequel where Gamora was evil, she fused Cap with Strange.

If that fusion were at classic Strange levels plus SS Soldier Stars. Yeah, ouch.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Don't forget that Cap once had a full Infinity Gauntlet in 616, and that the last time he was active as Captain America in the MCU he had Mjolnir and all six Infinity Stones in his possession.

I wonder if you could stick all the Infinity Stones on Mjolnir, ala Ronan with the Power Stone to his own hammer.

While it wasn't THE strongest incarnation, I remember Cap having some kind of Stark derived power armor at one point.