Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Yu's art continues to be underwhelming
    It is getting worse and the books getting delayed.

Cyclops manhadling Jean meeehhhhhh

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Maybe Emma will let her TP Skype them.

What do you think about Xavier missing? X-Force death?
    Obviously.

Yeah, he's definitely dead and not yet resurrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Dani could also be Rasputin.
    No, definitely Dani. We can't see the hair but we CAN see the costume. Besides, we don't even have any evidence that Rasputin ended up being flung back in time. For all we know, we've seen the last of her.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

AIPT: While on the topic of the X-Men’s complex relationships with one another, Krakoa offers a fresh start for former enemies, and yet Storm seems hesitant to work with Emma Frost in Marauders #1. Do you feel as though there are mutants on Krakoa who still haven’t gotten over what Cyclops was up to between Schism and Death of X? Quite a few X-Men were pretty annoyed with Scott at the time.

Jordan: People having to work with people who have tried to murder them for the good of a cause larger than themselves is one of the great parts about this setup. But while everyone has been granted legal immunity and a general get-along-ness, Xavier isn’t mind-wiping anger for past actions away. Storm hates Emma’s guts, and that’s her choice. If someone is still mad at Cyclops, so be it, that’s their business. But there are rules on Krakoa and there are systems in place for how things are done… and a lot of stories in the future to reveal them all.
    Another dumb theory people can finally shut up about.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    wait why are we being cursed with a media week for a franchise that's been an emaciated lemur outside of books for a decade when dawn of x started a month ago
    Ohhhh you’ve done it now! Chris A. Hassan isn’t gonna like hearing that all his #XMENMONDAYs are exactly the same in value and worth. I think you’re gonna need to apologize

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    JDW playing it safe as expected, I guess. All I get from the article is the sense that JDW's relieved he can wash his hands from all the baggage of post-Schism.
    That would be great, except that he's the one that was still continuously insisting right before House of X to make a point on how Cyclops was wrong in Schism, AvX, Utopia, etc to the point that clearly everything in Rosenberg's run was designed as a **** you to anyone that disagrees with those notions (and he even said the point of Brisson's annual was to show Cyclops was wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, he's definitely dead and not yet resurrected.
    No, definitely Dani. We can't see the hair but we CAN see the costume. Besides, we don't even have any evidence that Rasputin ended up being flung back in time. For all we know, we've seen the last of her.
    I still thinking we are going to see them again...but for now is better considerate them all gone

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It is getting worse and the books getting delayed.

Cyclops manhadling Jean meeehhhhhh

/AIPT: While on the topic of the X-Men’s complex relationships with one another, Krakoa offers a fresh start for former enemies, and yet Storm seems hesitant to work with Emma Frost in Marauders #1. Do you feel as though there are mutants on Krakoa who still haven’t gotten over what Cyclops was up to between Schism and Death of X? Quite a few X-Men were pretty annoyed with Scott at the time.

Jordan: People having to work with people who have tried to murder them for the good of a cause larger than themselves is one of the great parts about this setup. But while everyone has been granted legal immunity and a general get-along-ness, Xavier isn’t mind-wiping anger for past actions away. Storm hates Emma’s guts, and that’s her choice. If someone is still mad at Cyclops, so be it, that’s their business. But there are rules on Krakoa and there are systems in place for how things are done… and a lot of stories in the future to reveal them all.
    It’s funny how Storm is mad at Emma for whatever reason but the others are cool with sinister and the other A-list villains. I still think emotions are being manipulated
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    It’s funny how Storm is mad at Emma for whatever reason but the others are cool with sinister and the other A-list villains. I still think emotions are being manipulated
    Don't think too hard on it for now. The X "villains" are a mess. lol

Storm has great reason to hate Emma. That makes sense, but she ought to have bigger concerns given the other dangerous villains on that island.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think the X-men trust people like Apocalypse and Sinister. They are working with them but I don't think they are friends.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Yeah, this was clearly only because Duggan wanted Kitty to be the leader, but had no reasonable explanation as to why Storm wouldn't be leading this team instead. Another reason why I didn't care about the issue at all.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't think the X-men trust people like Apocalypse and Sinister. They are working with them but I don't think they are friends.
    I think that nobody think they are friends, but working with them already raise some concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Don't think too hard on it for now. The X "villains" are a mess. lol

Storm has great reason to hate Emma. That makes sense, but she ought to have bigger concerns given the other dangerous villains on that island.
    What reasons? Emma did a lot for the mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, this was clearly only because Duggan wanted Kitty to be the leader, but had no reasonable explanation as to why Storm wouldn't be leading this team instead. Another reason why I didn't care about the issue at all.
    Agreeed!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Working with them is suspicious and wrong enough. The amount of agony they caused is too much
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Great piece! This might be the most balanced Cyclops has been in years. It feels like he's always been doing something controversial, both with respect to the X-Men and his personal life. There are many fans out there who will never forgive or overlook certain misdeeds. That, I believe, is an unreasonable reaction to a complicated character. And I think Hickman has succeeded in getting him back to basics. His family is involved again. His personal life isn't overshadowing everything. He's back to being the leader of the X-Men. And I think that's exactly what he needs right now.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

That panel where he's got Jean Grey by the arm is very emblematic lmao.

I'm guessing Magneto just put HickmanJean in her place. Scotty to the rescue though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan D. White
    He MiGhT nOt Be RuLiNg KrAkOa, BuT hE iS dEfInItElY lEaDiNg It.
    Yes, yes we are all well aware. Cyclops is right, the only one who can make hard choices, etc, etc. Zzzzz.