Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Some council.

One member dead, two members awol by the 2nd meeting.

Thanks, Maduro.
    *Quiet Council on the brink of utter collapse in less than two weeks*

Mystique: this is my time to cause problems on purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    These dusty old mutants are already screwing the pooch, the council NEEDS to give zoomer Boomer a seat at the table if they want the Mushroom Kingdom to survive.
    I want ••[A]••/En Sabah Nur/Kali Ma and Boomer/Meltdown/Boom-Boom/Tabby to have an ideological debate.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Never thought the writers self-insert themselves as hitler.

So much salt lol.
    That has been rectified. Scott has been completely redeemed and that era is one we no longer talk about.

Scott def. felt like the insert character from Morrison onward until they decided to make him sort of arguably villain- lite. Again I'm not being salty or throwing shade because he is my all time second favorite character. I like that he has importance but they way creators and fans (and the X-men Monday) fawn over him can be off putting (to me obviously or I wouldn't have brought it up).

Which much like the X-men Monday guy I remember when most fans online hated Scott. He was dull and boring and a boyscout. He wasn't the cool character. He became cool because of writers like Morrison, Whedon, Fraction, Bendis, etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why is Mystique flashing her p--sy to everyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    That has been rectified. Scott has been completely redeemed and that era is one we no longer talk about.

Scott def. felt like the insert character from Morrison onward until they decided to make him sort of arguably villain- lite. Again I'm not being salty or throwing shade because he is my all time second favorite character. I like that he has importance but they way creators and fans (and the X-men Monday) fawn over him can be off putting (to me obviously or I wouldn't have brought it up).

Which much like the X-men Monday guy I remember when most fans online hated Scott. He was dull and boring and a boyscout. He wasn't the cool character. He became cool because of writers like Morrison, Whedon, Fraction, Bendis, etc.
    Morrisson didnt write alpha jock fantasy macho man Cyclops. That was Whedon.

BANNED

Cyclops still got humiliated every now and then in Astonishing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Cyclops still got humiliated every now and then in Astonishing.
    But he gave him those le epic badass moment that everyone after built his characterization on. "To me my XMen" & "get off my lawn" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Morrisson didnt write alpha jock fantasy macho man Cyclops. That was Whedon.
    I didn't say he did, now did I? In fact I never used the term "alpha jock fantasy macho man"' at all but looks like you did. Morrison did make Scott a popular character and in the majority or his interviews he discussed Scott and you could tell who was likely his favorite. In fact if you google it, Grant Morrison was critical of how Scott was written during the Avengers vs X-men run (saying it wasn't his "Scott" but conceded that writers were trying new things with the character).

Scott was a major focus in Morrison's run and that certainly continued into Whedon. I always felt part of Whedon's run was a retread because Morrison already loosed Scott up in his run (or so I had thought). Both series displayed an evolution for Scott Summers and coupled with Scott's horrible treatment in the movies, led Matt Fraction and others to turn Scott up several notches and turn him into Mr. X-man and, just my own personal opinion from Morrison onward for the most part he has felt like the insert for the writers.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

so it's been confirmed ororo hates Emma's guts. that is all.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

I want ••[A]••/En Sabah Nur/Kali Ma and Boomer/Meltdown/Boom-Boom/Tabby to have an ideological debate.
    If we are undeserving of such a treat, then may we get it between him and Jubes in ExCali. *prays*
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    she is venting
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    she is venting
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

LMAO
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Cyclops taking over control as Captain Commander after Xavier has been shot. Its been taken as an act of war.

Emma and Scott looking sad. Jean looking angry. People reading way to much into nothing

Looks like we might see Bishop, Gorgon and Magik assume control

BANNED

Lol @Scott being possessive of Jean.
    You can't look at Eric that way Bitch!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post

LOL. WTH uncanny was about than?

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Lol @Scott being possessive of Jean.
    You can't look at Eric that way Bitch!
    Say whaat??
    GrindrStone(D)

JDW talking about Cyclops.