Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Lmao he was waiting for this one, been a long time coming. He noped out of the one for Storm though lmao
    Not to mention he rarely ever mentions or answers Storm questions but he couldn't wait to call her angry. LMAO. It's why i just can't with certain individuals. It may be nothing at all but it just always looks so suspect. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 11-11-2019 at 09:36 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Storm is going to be so pissed she missed the tentacle hentai mission.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I think that nobody think they are friends, but working with them already raise some concerns
    I’ve seen some people that definitely think everyone on Krakoa are on some kumbaya, “everyone loves each other” type deal.
    Last edited by Tycon; 11-11-2019 at 10:03 AM.

S-Sumimasen! P-P-Please forgive me, AiPT-sama!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

The salt

At this point it is surprising to see people complain about a character that has always been important and always will be, he isn't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by JanBlackfyre View Post
    The salt

At this point it is surprising to see people complain about a character that has always been important and always will be, he isn't going anywhere.

No complaints here. Sir.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’ve seen some people that definitely think everyone on Krakoa are on some kumbaya, “everyone loves each other” type deal.
    Only 99% of of them.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    *Koff koff* channels pettiness. *koff* Nice to see he could pull himself from over seeing 6 books to make time for this one when he couldn't manage to do so while over seeing two for a certain mutant of color. Nice art.
    He also didn't made the Jean grey one and called other writers to do it. Hummmm

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

That council image is giving me star wars prequel vibes.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    You know I stated that somewhat recently, that it was stated the X-men was basically the story of Scott Summers and I was challenged on it and I searched and searched and could not find any quote (but I read so much and I listen to a few x-related podcasts so I'm still not clear if it is out there). Please provide a source if anyone has one.

But I'm not arguing because I think the creators are trying to make it his story, but the X-men should be bigger than that. It is also Xavier's, Magneto's, and now even Moira's story. To reduce the X-men to being the story of Scott Summers is problematic especially considering a large part of the Claremont years that it was clearly Storm's story. Again I say this as a big fan of Scott Summers.

I get why people love Scott. I identified with him too especially during Morrison's run (I identified with him and Jean but for different reasons). I get that people like characters who remind them of themselves or are characters they wish they could be more like (who doesn't want to be heroic, etc) but the X-menn has the potential to be so much more diverse than it is usually allowed to be.

Again, I love Scott but making him the male fantasy character just rubs me the wrong way. At least Scott is a very complex character who has many flaws. He's relatable due to his relationship drama/issues. I just want some other characters to be afforded the same level of complexity.
    I really miss the 90s and 80s were X-men were everyone stories.

Scott is probably one of the hcaracters that writers and readers self insert a lot, probably only loses to Batman

Maybe he just has something against certain females. To be honest i can't say 100 percent one way or the other but from the outside looking in and i could be 100% wrong, it just comes off looking a certain sort of way. And i just don't get a good feeling from it. But this is a cyclops one so i'm just going to leave it alone. I'm glad cyclops is back to the prominence i feel he deserves though so that's something.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I really miss the 90s and 80s were X-men were everyone stories.

Scott is probably one of the hcaracters that writers and readers self insert a lot, probably only loses to Batman
    Nah Wolverine was/is the one everyone wanted to pretend they could be. Cyke is still pretty disliked among casuals lol.

He doesn't like reds. Not many people do.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Maybe he just has something against certain females. To be honest i can't say 100 percent one way or the other but from the outside looking in and i could be 100% wrong, it just comes off looking a certain sort of way. And i just don't get a good feeling from it. But this is a cyclops one so i'm just going to leave it alone. I'm glad cyclops is back to the prominence i feel he deserves though so that's something.
    i just think he feels like doesn't has the knowledge necessary to do a x-monday with these characters. Hickman just gave one word to Jean.

It's not like Cyclops was ever gone, the moment he was back he was alrady the focus.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Why is Mystique flashing her p--sy to everyone?