Page 176 of 229 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 3427
  1. #2626

    Default

    In a brilliant explosion of color and light, Auroc, at long last, died.

    After so very long, he was at last nothing but dust in the wind--or Reshlan's sun, as it were.

    Good riddance.

    Nevanlinna powered down and dropped out of the sky, being caught halfway by Seri. Her young friend seemed even more overjoyed than she was... though, to be fair, she was utterly exhausted, and Seri was not, boundless as her energy seemed to be.

    "Hehe, that was awesome! Auroc got his butt kicked!"

    Nevanlinna chuckled. "Yes, I... do believe his butt was indeed kicked. All the way to the Sun."

    She was tired--tired beyond reckoning--and the princess closed her eyes. She was asleep before they even landed.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  2. #2627
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Never before had this level of energy been unleashed. The storm of energy, a conflagration of fury and energy and sheer power rips across the space just above Reshlan as three attacks slam into the Majin.

    The first, Parsleyís modified Death Ball looking thing, slams into him and blasts him up and further into space, his legs obliterated as he rides it. The second, the Man in Whiteís miles long attack, propels the hell storm towards the sun, further burning Auroc down to little more than an arm and head. Sasheemís added fiery flames take the final push, and Auric of Taltok, the oldest mortal in the universe, burns in the heart of a sun, not even his component atoms spared the destruction.

    From the surface, it a magnificent display of color.
    "Heh...heh..." Sasheem smirked, falling backwards from exhaustion back to the surface of Reshlan. He landed on the ground with a thud and laughed. "Be glad to never hear that sumbitch's name ever again..."

    The last of the meteors are stopped by Blizzar, Etrina, Erosa, Neva, the Queen, and the last few remaining Threshlings with any energy to spare, though it was as close as close could be.
    Once this meteor mess was overwith, Blizzar immediately took a detour to the last stop on his world tour of Reshlan. The royal palace. But along the way there...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    There was only one final bit left, the matter of Auroc's crown and the spoils of war.

    She powered down and quickly left space and returned to Reshlan. Instead of meeting with the others, she made a beeline for the palace.
    "Ah, Parsley!" the Arcosian greeted. "Well fought victory, eh.." he stated, his red eyes narrowing at the Saiyan. "Where, ah...where are you headed precisely?"

  3. #2628
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Ah, Parsley!" the Arcosian greeted. "Well fought victory, eh.." he stated, his red eyes narrowing at the Saiyan. "Where, ah...where are you headed precisely?"
    Blizzar seemed to have the same idea. Though, if he thought he was going to get first dibs after doing basically nothing the entire time, he was sadly, hopelessly mistaken. "To find Auroc's stash of treasure and take what I want. Surely he has amassed a great fortune over the last few million years."

  4. #2629
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Blizzar seemed to have the same idea. Though, if he thought he was going to get first dibs after doing basically nothing the entire time, he was sadly, hopelessly mistaken. "To find Auroc's stash of treasure and take what I want. Surely he has amassed a great fortune over the last few million years."
    "Ohoho, that is..." Blizzar stated, his speed increasing slightly ahead, just a tad. So that he was flying ahead. For scouting purposes. Just in case, you see. "That is most certainly true..."

  5. #2630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "How's your sword arm?" Dash slows down so that her and Praxat could walk together, "You were swinging that sword like you were born to do so."
    " My arms are still healing, and I'm holding my ancestor's sword with both of my arms. Clearly, it's a two-handed weapon, And heh, I was just copying the movements you did with your sword, Dash," Praxat said.

    Praxat puts her ancestor's sword back in its sheath." There's a lot of weight to this sword. I estimated, my ancestor's sword weighs around 8 pounds," Praxat said.

  6. #2631
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,768

    Default

    The palace is partially destroyed, but upon entering it you find most of it is empty. The Threshlings are mostly outside, either tending to wounded, looking for missing people, or simply dazed by Auroc’s destruction and finally being free.

    Inside, you eventually discover a large vaulted door with Auroc’s Sigil carved into it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  7. #2632
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " My arms are still healing, and I'm holding my ancestor's sword with both of my arms. Clearly, it's a two-handed weapon, And heh, I was just copying the movements you did with your sword, Dash," Praxat said.

    Praxat puts her ancestor's sword back in its sheath." There's a lot of weight to this sword. I estimated, my ancestor's sword weighs around 8 pounds," Praxat said.
    Play flexing her arm muscles, "Great way to build up arm strength." She smiled, then looked around, "I wonder how much farther the others are?"

    OOC: Cleric, where did Dash and Praxat end up in relation to the others? Who should be the first ones they encounter? I'll let you decide, if that's okay with Bruce.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  8. #2633
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Ohoho, that is..." Blizzar stated, his speed increasing slightly ahead, just a tad. So that he was flying ahead. For scouting purposes. Just in case, you see. "That is most certainly true..."
    Hm?

    She couldn't help but notice Blizzar increased his speed just ever so slightly. Perhaps he was just eager to explore the palace.

    Parsley, in turn, increased her just enough to overtake him. She was a lady, after all, and ladies went first.

  9. #2634
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The palace is partially destroyed, but upon entering it you find most of it is empty. The Threshlings are mostly outside, either tending to wounded, looking for missing people, or simply dazed by Auroc’s destruction and finally being free.

    Inside, you eventually discover a large vaulted door with Auroc’s Sigil carved into it.
    Parsley wasted no time in ramming into the door at full speed.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 09-28-2020 at 03:59 PM.

  10. #2635
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The palace is partially destroyed, but upon entering it you find most of it is empty. The Threshlings are mostly outside, either tending to wounded, looking for missing people, or simply dazed by Auroc’s destruction and finally being free.

    Inside, you eventually discover a large vaulted door with Auroc’s Sigil carved into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Hm?

    She couldn't help but notice Blizzar increased his speed just ever so slightly. Perhaps he was just eager to explore the palace.

    Parsley, in turn, increased her just enough to overtake him. She was a lady, after all, and ladies went first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley wasted no time in ramming into the door at full speed.
    Just as Blizzar was about to increase his speed just a little more, she goes and charges. "Wait! WAAAAIT! PARSLEY!" he called out, going to his full speed to chase after her.

  11. #2636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Play flexing her arm muscles, "Great way to build up arm strength." She smiled, then looked around, "I wonder how much farther the others are?"

    OOC: Cleric, where did Dash and Praxat end up in relation to the others? Who should be the first ones they encounter? I'll let you decide.
    "Heh, I still believe my ancestor Disdemona was compensating for something when she had this sword forged for her. I'm thinking she must have been really short," Praxat said.

  12. #2637
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "Heh, I still believe my ancestor Disdemona was compensating for something when she had this sword forged for her. I'm thinking she must have been really short," Praxat said.
    "Do you suppose there are other treasures hidden away by your ancestors?" She looked ahead for a moment before turning back to Praxat, "The only treasure my ancestor left behind was her journal and her relationship with these elemental spirits. Something Ah still don't fully understand, which sounds strange. Ah mean, they are not very talkative, at least not so far."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  13. #2638
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Play flexing her arm muscles, "Great way to build up arm strength." She smiled, then looked around, "I wonder how much farther the others are?"

    OOC: Cleric, where did Dash and Praxat end up in relation to the others? Who should be the first ones they encounter? I'll let you decide, if that's okay with Bruce.
    Honestly, probably Held or The Man in White or Inanna.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #2639
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,768

    Default

    Parsley, you get a massive electric shock through your system when you ram into the door. You do manage to bust it partially open, but the magic on the door electrocutes you and and sends you flying backwards into a wall, narrowly missing Blizzar.

    You are also pretty drained, so itís unlikely you can even go SSJ at the moment.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  15. #2640
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Honestly, probably Held or The Man in White or Inanna.
    OOC: Either I roll dice or wait to see which one posts next.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •