Page 148 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 3371
  1. #2206
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Rate this, fucko," Sasheem grunted, blasting Venom Mist out of his mouth in the rival Majin's face, as he detaches his arm, flying backwards to regenerate safely.
    The mist doesnít seem to do anything as Auroc launches a dozen black spikes at Sasheem from his arm.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  2. #2207
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It worked! Parsley stopped the beam and quickly closed in on the oft resurrected Saiyan. "Stop struggling," she said. "I'm going to free you." Her confidence in herself and her magical abilities was absolute. It wasn't a question of if she could free him, but how long it would take. As far as she was concerned, nothing else was more important.

    She pressed her hands together, the smoky white aura of her anti-magic enveloping both of them. The anti-magic hummed softly as she pulled her hands apart and pressed them against the sides of his head. The runes that bound him to eternal damnation as punishment for a culture he had no choice but to be born into were etched on every inch of his person. She intended to use Sorcerer's Folly to undo the runes via draining the magic needed to power them.
    He struggles, commanded to never be taken prisoner. His body heaves and bucks, but his eyes remain on Parsley. Fear and hope playing a deadly balancing act within them as the katchin chains start to give.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  3. #2208
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Something was pushing back against her efforts to clear the taint, and Sir Lansis was but one man against many. She may very well have to break off--

    --is what she was thinking when the knights that had already been freed arrived. Excellent timing. With this, she could focus on her struggle with the Maven, whose magical abilities were... formidable. Better than hers, if she were being honest. If not for her new-found Hozon, no matter how shaky her current level of mastery, she wouldn't be able to compete.

    Still, all she could do was redouble her efforts and persevere.

    -----------------------------------


    Seri breathed a sigh of relief. She could only do that for so long, and a few had clipped her! Now....

    Looking around, she noticed the Old Nevadian Guy taking on a gold, that Earthling taking on a Knight, and Neva and a big... what she could only describe as a brawl surrounding her. Knight against knight, but some of the enemy ones would switch sides... ah, Neva must be curing them of the bad guy goop! And that Auroc guy was... way above the city? She could also sense that blue bubblebum guy near him.

    Hm... alright, Neva and her knights seemed to be doing alright, and that old dude was pretty strong, so she'd go help the bubblegum guy!

    Taking to the air, soon enough she was just about level with Auroc and Sasheem--though a fair ways away. Raising her hand above her head, an energy ball formed above her palm. After a moment, the ball began rotating, and then flattened. Thinner and thinner, until the ball had become a thin rotating disk of ki.

    Heh, there was no way that Auroc baddie would come out unscathed from being hit with her Shooting Star Cutter. This attack could cut the entire planet in half... if it were big enough. Could she even make an attack that bi--

    Okay, she was getting distracted.

    She threw her arm forward, and the Shooting Star Cutter cut through the air at Auroc.


    ------------------------

    A good hit. Voyavoda continued the Cleansing Flame assault, fighting aggressively delivering as many 'doses' of "medicine" as he could in as short a time as possible. No Ma-Tobashi this time, just pure melee. He'd punch the free will back into this gold-clad bastard if it was the last thing he ever did.


    (4 Post, +2 to technique when discharged)
    As good as Nevalinna was, she could not make progress against the hidden Grand Maven.

    óóó

    Seri, the attack misses as Auroc speeds up and away, sending a dozen black spikes at you from his arm.

    óó-

    The Knight falls, cleansed, unconscious but alive at the Nevadians feet.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #2209
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    With a moment's breathing space, and with the destruction of the temple due to all the fighting, Dash easily located a long piece of stone. Using the powers of the Earth Armor, she reshaped it into the appearance of a spear with a very sharp point.

    Moving quickly, she sought out Auroc, only to find him fighting Shaseem. As she had done before, she sought out the crystal within Auroc. If she is able to locate it, if she can get an opening so as not to inflict friendly fire damage on her allies, she planned to impale the godling and his crystal.

    Lifting off the ground, and pulling her arm back, stone spear in hand, she sought out the right moment.....
    He just zipped around, then stopped to launch some projectiles at Seri. He then vanished towards Rex.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #2210
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat uses fluid and graceful dance-like movements to dodge the two knights weapons. To the two knights, it looks like Praxat is just dancing and throwing out feints. So before the two knights realized, Praxat threw out an actual attack, and not a feint, It was already too late. She had already kicked them both in the chest with a handstand spin kick.

    Using 40% of her elastic energy to boost the force of her strikes.

    The knights seeem wary to apparoch. Suddenly, a swath of magic fire is flung at Praxat’s form.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  6. #2211
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The moment the Golden Knight impacted into the stone under the force of his own momentum. Ochazuke rose, yet did not pursue.

    Silently, he stood there, reaching deep into the genius loci of the planet with his skill sublime to seek out the true shape of the threat before them. If there were any other sentries sequestered there, set to emerge like vermin in the walls, he would find them and more as his meditation field spread to reveal the inner nature of this place with Banjakuza.

    It would, indeed, be quite difficult not to sight the effluvial grime, that Majin essence of Auroc, that permeated the sublime laneways here beneath the proud city into that horrid magic seal.

    Doubtless these Knights had known it well, that Great Eye; How its predatory and jealous view stole out from the darkness to sow fear, demanding adulation. A lifetime and more beneath it. Beset by the great, horrifying unknown, a fear of the outside, fanaticism had taken hold of them and became a facade of their strength, their blind faith in their weakness fodder for a pretender godling.

    Even from distant Earth, he too had come to know this cruel beholder. For years since Ochazuke had first encountered Auroc, he'd stood there staring back at him across the starry abyss.



    Along with the Gold thrown along the way, there remained two of the initial emergent Silver regiment. Assuredly Erosa would depose of this one as they had the ghosts of Avalon years ago. A sort of complementary hunter's instinct had supported their unlikely friendship; he would not interfere with her prey, and just as well he would ensure she would not fall victim.

    Clasping his hands together, his ki began to build.
    Two more remain hidden, but that is all.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  7. #2212
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Whoa."

    Taking a soaring leap over the heap of rubble, Zaofan looked over the Threshling Queen where she was restrained. He hadn't known much other than the warrior and clerical classes he'd encountered in circumstances about as friendly as this, but seeing her finery reduced to tatters roused silent pity within him. Moreover, the flash and pulse of the energy into the tethers, leading into the walls was a familiar, unwelcome sight that filled him with loathing.

    ...

    Across the psychic connection - did it work that way? He could never be sure which thoughts they were reading - Zaofan's silence was replaced by this stark impression...and the knowledge that he was very much not a magician.

    ...I'll have to resolve it myself...

    "Your majesty...?" he offered, "Can you hear me?

    Zaofan stole a glance at at his wrist, before spinning the Bojack Staff up to a guard, taking a defensive posture as he circled near where the chains led to the walls.

    OOC: Altered Beast Cooldown: 2
    The Queen’s left eye cracks open.

    “Human.....heh. Neva’s...friend. Good.”

    The Golden Knight unsheathes his twin swords and vanished, reappearing above Zaofan, blades arching to his head.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #2213
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    The Nevadian quirked an eye brow as he consumed the drink, the barest hint of a light beneath the floor.

    Stale. Too old to get a pure view of it's contents.

    He was tempted to open a bottle and try an uncontaminated sample, but his curiosity in regards to what was hidden from sight, took priority.

    Walking slowly--and silently---to the trap door, the Nevadian bent over, cautiously sliding his fingers over the floorboard to find the slight opening seperating the door from the floor, the tips of his fingernails barely fitting in, as he gripped tight.

    With a slight grunt, the Nevadian pulled at the trap door, aimed to pry it open.
    It comes up and below is a dirt cellar.

    And about fifteen people stand in the exposed room, unblinking, unmoving. Thin tendrils of leylanic and Auroc’s tainted energy have twisted up and attached themselves to each occupant from the ground, and slowly pulses of energy can be seen being pulled from each one.

    Right in front of his eyes he watches an older man suddenly shudder and turn to dust as the last of his energy was taken.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  9. #2214
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As soon as Shaseem is out of the way, Dash takes aim at the crystal within Auroc, then uses all her strength to launch the spear as fast and as hard as she could.
    He twists and just barely avoids it, on his way towards Rex.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  10. #2215
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "At long last, the still waters of peace are boiling..."

    Taloned feet dug into the street, followed by the pendulum swaying of that reptilian tail. In the wake of each step came the faint whispers of the dead, his very presence dredging forth the imprinted emotions of countless souls. Lingering behind after the precession had escorted the others off, the saurian felt no need to rush now; best to enjoy the growing crescendo of violence that was building in the distance. How long had it been since he had been this entertained? Probably back at those damnable mountains. This time, however, he would not be left wanting; after all, Rex was here to kill another "god".

    Truthfully, he didn't care much about Auroc, for the wannabe whelp of a deity was merely an excuse. He simply sought a challenge, something to confirm that he was truly the Strongest and that this body was his. No matter how human his arm was, the tyranno was in charge.

    Casually, his saurian arm was raised above his head, and hovering over the tip of his talon was a pea-shaped orb of fukushuu, although it would not remain pea-shaped for long. There was no need to slink into the crowd, hoping to slip into the fray when he could simply make his presence known to all of them and this Yucatan Crash would be the banner he would plant into the ground. Of course, he was fully aware that the fake god's defenders would most likely seek to interrupt him, but that was the point.

    "With this scythe, I shall separate the wheat from the chaff." He was especially grandiose this go around, but he figured that such a pompous cult that worshipped such a weakling deserved to witness a true being of strength.

    What were once faint whispers were now shrieks of sorrow and rage as the crash grew larger, and one could occasionally see the likeness of a face from the orb's mass.

    "Now, come to me and show me that this wasn't a waste of my time!"
    Auroc punt kicks Rex in the head and sends him flying through the city and out into the countryside.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  11. #2216
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,763

    Default

    Tentative edit out until I reconsider this

    I'll post something tomorrow morning.
    Last edited by Tami; 09-14-2020 at 06:47 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  12. #2217
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He struggles, commanded to never be taken prisoner. His body heaves and bucks, but his eyes remain on Parsley. Fear and hope playing a deadly balancing act within them as the katchin chains start to give.
    Come on. Come on! Her eyes locked onto his. She could see faint traces of hope starting to appear. The runes were powerful, and his will had been eroded from years of death and undeath. He could no longer fight for himself, at least not yet. His mind and body had been completely enslaved by Auroc and his Maven.

    Yet, there was one thing that they could never take from a Saiyan, no matter how many times he died and was forcibly brought back to life.

    "Remember your pride!" she urged him. "Will you really allow yourself to remain a slave?" As she spoke, her aura flared and she doubled her efforts. The chains wouldn't hold someone of his strength forever. Katchin had long since stopped being relevant to them once Ultra Katchin was introduced to them and she didn't have time to craft any of that. She didn't have much time before he broke through them, throwing all her efforts aside as nothing.

    "A Saiyans bends at the knee to no one. Especially not some buffoon who likens himself a god!" The white glow of her anti-magic spread from her hands to him, slowly creeping from his head down his entire body. "Will you continued to be the only Saiyan in thousands of years to be enslaved?!"

  13. #2218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The Queenís left eye cracks open.

    ďHuman.....heh. Nevaís...friend. Good.Ē

    The Golden Knight unsheathes his twin swords and vanished, reappearing above Zaofan, blades arching to his head.

    "...good afternoon, Madam--!" Zaofan replied, slinking back and dodging between the strikes of his battered foe, "a pleasure to make your acquaintance~!!! In a matter of speaking!"

    Now how did she know about...ah, telepathy, of course. I'll never get used to this, he thought as he reestablished his range with his staff, perhaps the slightest direct advantage he had. The rest came down to speed, and...Timing.

    Shrouding his staff with ki, in an instant thousands of subtle vibrations coursed from his aura, into his hands, and through the katchin, and when he drew it forward, suddenly the air about it seemed to twist and distort as he'd veiled it with the twisting momentum of Kaiten.

    Gotta get this just right, he thought, minding his position in the room.

  14. #2219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Two more remain hidden, but that is all.
    What sight could not bear out, the lethal, silent presence of Threshling Armour revealed; as Ochazuke's meditation field plumbed the innermost mysteries of these hidden hallways, the hidden spots that stood fast among the lines of magic power beneath this house of dark worship gave away the presence of their honour guard. Now that he had ascertained where they were, he used his acquired skill to target the very spiritual nature of their possession.

    Then with a projection of fighting spirit carried through a shout, the vector of Muhen Sekai Keihatsu carried a Mastered Kiai in a bid that stone and sentry alike would chip and shatter.

    With Auroc's very essence seeped within the terra firma, he was determined to press onward to the Runic Spell beneath the citadel, should the worst happen.

  15. #2220
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Auroc punt kicks Rex in the head and sends him flying through the city and out into the countryside.
    It came swiftly, and the saurian found himself sailing through the air, smashing through buildings and homes before he managed to right himself by digging those talons into the soil.

    "Impressive, for a fake god..."

    Standing upright, Rex found himself in an entirely different environment as he was surrounded by nature now. In the distance, he could see his Yucatan Crash hovering over the city like a ghastly hot-air balloon, still threatening those below even in his absence.

    "Perhaps you'll be worth eating after all," Chi coursed through his reptilian frame, muscle massing growing more defined before a thin sheen of ki projected outward as an aura.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •