Page 156 of 225 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 3374
  1. #2326
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The little foci slowly hovered overhead, then zipped over to another area, then back over to another.

    ".....We can work with this....maybe.....no, definitely. There is still some room to manipulate this....but it'll have to be done with the skill of a master magic user......Hufufufufufufu.....How unfortunate for the bubble gum king!" The little foci put her hand under her mouth and laughed loudly.

    "....But first...how to spoil his day....lets see..." The foci looked to what functions of the rune could be changed. "........wait....waaaiiit.....what we got here is a big bomb....but perhaps....with the right adjustment we can decide what it'll blow away. Something physical like a planet.....or something not physical....like.....a dumb useless already been chewed trash god's influence." The foci slapped her two little hands together. "Turn it into a Auroc Buster....something that will blow away his influence on EVERYBODY on the planet at once."

    "We'll need to get the other foci and Big E down here.....any spell crafters actually. The more the better." The red foci send a mental message to her master somewhere above and the other foci. "I could do it myself.....but I suppose the extra second we cut having more casters here couldn't hurt right."
    The Queen looks at the little foci and nods.

    ďPossibly. It will have to be....carefully done. A wrong move will trigger it instead.Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  2. #2327
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Even from a distance, Dash could see what had happened. "Dang it," she cursed out loud, "Now what in the blazing heck is going on here?" she frowned as she puzzled over this.

    Her thoughts turned to the crystal and wondering if Auroc was still powerful, or only half the man he once was...a thought that made her smirk briefly.

    She considered switching back to the Earth Armor, but knew that was risky. She decided that before joining the fight she'd head in the direction to where the stone spear landed and see if the crystal was there and if so if it was intact or broken.

    Orientating herself, she took off running at high speed. In short order she located the stone spear....
    She finds it.

    The crystal seems to still be mostly intact.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  3. #2328
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat uses her Bioelectromagnetism to fling the pikes like projectiles at the Therseling that has the fire whip tighten and burning around her neck. While at the same time, using her tongue to slam the Therseling, she grabbed hard into the ground. As she does this, She coughs form the fire whip tighten on her neck. ( Wait, are they trying to choke me out?) Praxat thought.

    ( That's not going work on me. I pretty much can breathe solely through my skin if I want as long as my skin is kept moist. Wait, this burning feeling,) Praxat thought.

    ( Are they trying to dry out the moisture from my skin? Dammit, I had my skin dried out once before. During the time, I was up against alternate Midori. Of course, that was my own fault. Make that deathtrap of power armor wasn't my best idea,) Praxat thought.

    ( I never want to feel anything like that again!) Praxat thought as her skin turns a deep red, and her eyes briefly flash blue with bioelectricity.
    Both Threshlings are knocked unconscious by your attacks, the fire whip spell dissipating around your neck.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #2329
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    19,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    He doesnít quite dodge this one.

    The blast takes his left arm off, the right clinging to his staff still even as the beam she fired continues on and takes out the tops of multiple buildings before blasting into the sky to a great firework like display.

    He falls to his knees, gritting his teeth as his biology seals the would off.

    He spits out some blood and looks at her, his staff glowing.

    ďYour....power. Incredible. But...Iím not done...yet.Ē

    His circlet also glows like the staff and he concentrates both artifacts into the next spell.

    ďYour power is vast, your capacity for destruction too great. Be Sealed.

    Sigils flash in front of Inanna and then fly into her, flaring on her skin as they sink into her body, seeking to bind her power away.
    Inanna's lip twisted in a bitter smile, Hakai still welling up from beneath blackened flesh. "You stand before a God." Only for the smile to become a snarl, when the summoned runes ate away into her.

    "I will NOT be bound again to another's will. I would sooner see this Universe burn."

    Eyes wide, and rage building; the woman clenched her fists; and the totality of her surpressed power was released in one fell burst in a bid to burn away both the sealing spell, and the wayward Threshling Wizard.

    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  5. #2330
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The Queen steps down and kneels by Etrinaís foci and Ochazuke.

    ďThis level of spellcract......they have planned this for years.Ē

    She holds her hands out, magic arching in them.

    ďWe must...be careful.Ē
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The Queen looks at the little foci and nods.

    ďPossibly. It will have to be....carefully done. A wrong move will trigger it instead.Ē
    "Don't worry....I don't make mistakes." Etrinas answers, as then mage herself appears with the rest of her foci in tow. "I correct them. Etrina, Time Magus....at your service. I take it your the proper ruler here?" The Mage offered the Queen a quick bow of courtesy, then flagged her foci to spread out around the room. "My knowledge of Threshing Runology is limited at best...so I will need a guiding hand during manipulation, May I count on your support?"

    "Gao, Erosa help too.....uhhh...." Erosa looked arouned. "If anyone comes and tries to mess with you....Erosa eat them!"

  6. #2331
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She finds it.

    The crystal seems to still be mostly intact.
    "Now what do ah do with it?" Dash mused to herself in a soft voice. Holding out a hand, her Fire Armour extended over it like a glove. She then carefully picked it up, "Guess ah need to show this to one of the mage-types in the group" as she begins to stand up.

    Once back on her feet, she scans the area, seeking out any sign of Nev, Inanna, Etrina, or someone else who could tell her what to do with it.
    Last edited by Tami; 09-19-2020 at 08:29 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  7. #2332
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    He nods and instantly, his aura increases and he turns into Super Saiyan 2.

    And he did it fairly effortlessly.

    Goku grins.

    ďMy son actually reached this level first. Gohan went Level two through great anger and rage. But, I donít know if that will work with you. You...seem different from the other Saiyans Iíve met.Ē
    "I've heard that before," Parsley remarked in reply. "Rage isn't something I often allow myself to indulge in." The few times she had had almost always ended in complete disaster.

    "What was your trigger? You're far kinder than...pretty much every Saiyan male I've ever met."

  8. #2333
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Auroc partially dodges, the blows Sasheem lands raking across his side.

    Grimacing, his arm lashes out and catches Sasheem as he flies past, and roaring, spins and flings the Majin back down towards Rex even harder, this time with more power and multiple ki beams following down towards the two.
    "AAAAAAAAAAAW no ya don't!" Sasheem spun around rapidly and held his arms out in a defensive position in front of the ki blasts. "The Dragon's Technique, Daijinryuu-Ken!" his Katchin covered arms turned serrated and scaly as he began to try and absorb the blasts.

  9. #2334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Both Threshlings are knocked unconscious by your attacks, the fire whip spell dissipating around your neck.
    ( Well, that takes care of them. When I got angry at the thought of having my moisture from my skin dried out. I felt a surge of bioelectricity run through my eyes briefly. Usually, when I get angry, that doesn't happen,) Praxat thought.

    Praxat then goes to check on the others, starting with Dash.

  10. #2335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A shriek, the building ceiling disappears in a disintegrating inferno, and sunlight pours into the rest of the building as the priestess dies.

    Neva, you suddenly feel the Maven stop halting your progress and suddenly flee the area. Your bill aura extends and encases the entire room, causing about fifty percent of the remaining enemy combatants to crumble from the taintabremoval. The rest apparently fight for Auroc as fanatics instead.
    Voyavoda smiled. Well now, that little problem was taken care of and...

    Oh! The effects were immediate--soon, knight after knight began... collapsing, the corruption having been purged from them by the princess' efforts, as well as his small contribution. The effect seemed to stop at around half the enemy force. One could assume that those that remained were the fanatics, so mired in their ill-placed faith in that monster that they served it of their own free will.

    In other words, he now knew whom he could truly cut loose against. He Ma-Tobashi'd next to Neva, who was breathing heavily, but looking quite satisfied with herself. The princess nodded to the old soldier.

    "My thanks... I don't know how long I could have lasted," said Neva.

    "Think nothing of it," said Voyavoda.

    Nevanlinna shifted her attention to a power signature far below them--her mother's. She wanted to go to her, but things still needed taking care of up here. Her weight shifted uncomfortably.

    "I recall hearing over that psychic connection that the Queen of this planet--your mother, presumably--has been secured," said Voyavoda. "Go to her. I can stay here to support your knights."

    "Don't forget me!" interjected Seri, as she landed.

    Nevanlinna considered for a moment, then nodded. "Very well. My knights, please cooperate with these two. Luop, you, in particular, stick with Seri and keep her from doing anything... Seri-esque."

    "Hey, what's that supposed to mean!?" Seri knew that this was just playful teasing from her friend, borne out of a desire to see her through this battle. Not like she couldn't play along, though.

    Neva playfully ruffled Seri's hair, then began making her way to her Mother through the... rather sizeable hole someone had apparently made nearby. She assumed it would lead to her mother, but if not, she'd have to make a way herself.

    On the surface, Voyavoda, along with Seri, turned their attention to the remaining enemy knights, and waded into the melee.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  11. #2336
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna's lip twisted in a bitter smile, Hakai still welling up from beneath blackened flesh. "You stand before a God." Only for the smile to become a snarl, when the summoned runes ate away into her.

    "I will NOT be bound again to another's will. I would sooner see this Universe burn."

    Eyes wide, and rage building; the woman clenched her fists; and the totality of her surpressed power was released in one fell burst in a bid to burn away both the sealing spell, and the wayward Threshling Wizard.

    His eyes widen and the blast engulfs the area. A large section of the city disappears in a large crater, the explosion visible to many of the M-Fighters.

    When the light and dust dies down, Inanna you still feel weak, but your power is your own.

    Before you, floating in place, is the remains of the wizard. Most of the lower torso is gone now as well. The head and chest is burned, but pale eyes still stare out at her and both his artifacts remain.

    He smiles a bloody smile.

    “One last....go......”

    His eyes close and his body crumbles into dust. The dust swirls around and is absorbed into the staff. The circlet pulses, then floats down to touch the staff, resulting in a beam of yellow acidic magic lancing out and attempting to burn a hole through Inanna’s sternum and outage back.

    “Be....Pinned.”

    The staff and circlet clutter to the ground, their master dead.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #2337
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Don't worry....I don't make mistakes." Etrinas answers, as then mage herself appears with the rest of her foci in tow. "I correct them. Etrina, Time Magus....at your service. I take it your the proper ruler here?" The Mage offered the Queen a quick bow of courtesy, then flagged her foci to spread out around the room. "My knowledge of Threshing Runology is limited at best...so I will need a guiding hand during manipulation, May I count on your support?"

    "Gao, Erosa help too.....uhhh...." Erosa looked arouned. "If anyone comes and tries to mess with you....Erosa eat them!"
    The Queen nods and starts to translate the arcane language to what Etrina can understand.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #2338
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Now what do ah do with it?" Dash mused to herself in a soft voice. Holding out a hand, her Fire Armour extended over it like a glove. She then carefully picked it up, "Guess ah need to show this to one of the mage-types in the group" as she begins to stand up.

    Once back on her feet, she scans the area, seeking out any sign of Nev, Inanna, Etrina, or someone else who could tell her what to do with it.
    They can easily be found under the cathedral.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #2339
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    They can easily be found under the cathedral.
    Trying not to draw attention to herself, Dash quickly made her way back to the cathedral. Entering inside, she looked for someone who wasn't currently engaged in combat.

    OOC: Going to wait to see who wants the crystal.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  15. #2340
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "I've heard that before," Parsley remarked in reply. "Rage isn't something I often allow myself to indulge in." The few times she had had almost always ended in complete disaster.

    "What was your trigger? You're far kinder than...pretty much every Saiyan male I've ever met."
    “Well, I hit my head as a baby and lost my memory, so I was raised as a human by a kind monk in the forest. I didn’t even know I was an alien who was supposed to conquer the planet until I was already married and had a kid. I did t even know my Saiyan name was Kakarot until my brother landed on Earth and tried to kill us all.”

    He laughs and puts his hand behind his head.

    “I first went Super Saiyan fighting Freiza, after he killed my best friend. I went Level 2 through training in Otherworld a little after I died. I went Three only about a month ago. Once you train into level 2 you eventually reach a point where you can feel another level just out of reach. From there you have to flare you power dangerously high again and again, risking death and permanent ki damage, until you finally break through and transform. Level 3 is real draining and dangerous though, so you have to be careful.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •