Page 157 of 227 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3400
  1. #2341
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "AAAAAAAAAAAW no ya don't!" Sasheem spun around rapidly and held his arms out in a defensive position in front of the ki blasts. "The Dragon's Technique, Daijinryuu-Ken!" his Katchin covered arms turned serrated and scaly as he began to try and absorb the blasts.
    You manage to absorb the blasts.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  2. #2342
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    ( Well, that takes care of them. When I got angry at the thought of having my moisture from my skin dried out. I felt a surge of bioelectricity run through my eyes briefly. Usually, when I get angry, that doesn't happen,) Praxat thought.

    Praxat then goes to check on the others, starting with Dash.
    She finds her going to where the others are in the basement.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  3. #2343
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Voyavoda smiled. Well now, that little problem was taken care of and...

    Oh! The effects were immediate--soon, knight after knight began... collapsing, the corruption having been purged from them by the princess' efforts, as well as his small contribution. The effect seemed to stop at around half the enemy force. One could assume that those that remained were the fanatics, so mired in their ill-placed faith in that monster that they served it of their own free will.

    In other words, he now knew whom he could truly cut loose against. He Ma-Tobashi'd next to Neva, who was breathing heavily, but looking quite satisfied with herself. The princess nodded to the old soldier.

    "My thanks... I don't know how long I could have lasted," said Neva.

    "Think nothing of it," said Voyavoda.

    Nevanlinna shifted her attention to a power signature far below them--her mother's. She wanted to go to her, but things still needed taking care of up here. Her weight shifted uncomfortably.

    "I recall hearing over that psychic connection that the Queen of this planet--your mother, presumably--has been secured," said Voyavoda. "Go to her. I can stay here to support your knights."

    "Don't forget me!" interjected Seri, as she landed.

    Nevanlinna considered for a moment, then nodded. "Very well. My knights, please cooperate with these two. Luop, you, in particular, stick with Seri and keep her from doing anything... Seri-esque."

    "Hey, what's that supposed to mean!?" Seri knew that this was just playful teasing from her friend, borne out of a desire to see her through this battle. Not like she couldn't play along, though.

    Neva playfully ruffled Seri's hair, then began making her way to her Mother through the... rather sizeable hole someone had apparently made nearby. She assumed it would lead to her mother, but if not, she'd have to make a way herself.

    On the surface, Voyavoda, along with Seri, turned their attention to the remaining enemy knights, and waded into the melee.
    Luop nods, saluting, and alongside the Nevadian and Seri joins the fight. The remaining half, already battered, were clearly losing to those loyal to Neva.

    ———

    Neva, you reach the runic Sigil room and see you mother, battered and worn, kneeling and examining the runes.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #2344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The little foci slowly hovered overhead, then zipped over to another area, then back over to another.

    ".....We can work with this....maybe.....no, definitely. There is still some room to manipulate this....but it'll have to be done with the skill of a master magic user......Hufufufufufufu.....How unfortunate for the bubble gum king!" The little foci put her hand under her mouth and laughed loudly.

    "....But first...how to spoil his day....lets see..." The foci looked to what functions of the rune could be changed. "........wait....waaaiiit.....what we got here is a big bomb....but perhaps....with the right adjustment we can decide what it'll blow away. Something physical like a planet.....or something not physical....like.....a dumb useless already been chewed trash god's influence." The foci slapped her two little hands together. "Turn it into a Auroc Buster....something that will blow away his influence on EVERYBODY on the planet at once."

    "We'll need to get the other foci and Big E down here.....any spell crafters actually. The more the better." The red foci send a mental message to her master somewhere above and the other foci. "I could do it myself.....but I suppose the extra second we cut having more casters here couldn't hurt right."
    Ochazuke, his head titled forward, continued to examine the makeup of the spell, the countless threads woven through Reshlan's surface, and the parasitic infection of Auroc's essence festering below. The sheer enormity of the task that stood before them, however, was something he'd kept mindful of despite the little Etrina's analysis.

    "That would be the issue, the spell is bound and drawn planet-wide," he said grimly, "and the energy is set to react in the event of either the Maven or Auroc's defeat. While this appears to be the xenith of the spell, set here beneath the capital, the range of effect will shatter the planet itself."

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The Queen steps down and kneels by Etrinaís foci and Ochazuke.

    ďThis level of spellcract......they have planned this for years.Ē

    She holds her hands out, magic arching in them.

    ďWe must...be careful.Ē

    "Then while Auroc is occupied with the combat above, we shall take measures to isolate him. But I fear what remains innately in the planet itself may not be enough to counter the corruption."

    The scope of the thing was growing increasingly evident.

    "You might know this most of us all. By design, Auroc is Reshlan; Reshlan is Auroc," he said. The life of one tied inseparably to the other.

    Loosing a slow exhale, he focused upon one source of the spell's power, the energy tethers that connected to every single Threshling on the planet. It appears Baradur was only a microcasm.

    "Tell me, does the Queen have any faith remaining in the people who imprisoned her?"

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Don't worry....I don't make mistakes." Etrinas answers, as then mage herself appears with the rest of her foci in tow. "I correct them. Etrina, Time Magus....at your service. I take it your the proper ruler here?" The Mage offered the Queen a quick bow of courtesy, then flagged her foci to spread out around the room. "My knowledge of Threshing Runology is limited at best...so I will need a guiding hand during manipulation, May I count on your support?"

    "Gao, Erosa help too.....uhhh...." Erosa looked arouned. "If anyone comes and tries to mess with you....Erosa eat them!"
    Still standing tall, hands in the air, Zaofan's posture slumped briefly before he continued summoning the energy from the planet.

    "You're here! Ha ha! Surely you can figure this out!"

    For just a second fatigue had been setting in, particularly the stiffness around the cut on his shoulder. But the sound of Etrina's voice, that sharp confidence, it sparked new fortitude in him.

    "Just say the word, and we'll support you the best we can!"

    OOC: Genki Charge 4

  5. #2345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Luop nods, saluting, and alongside the Nevadian and Seri joins the fight. The remaining half, already battered, were clearly losing to those loyal to Neva.

    ———

    Neva, you reach the runic Sigil room and see you mother, battered and worn, kneeling and examining the runes.
    Her urge was to run up and hug her mother, but she managed to retain her composure. Such a lack of decorum could wait until later. Now... she was just glad to see she still lived.

    "I'm... back, Mother. And with friends, as you can see," she said, kneeling next to her to help with the runes. "My apologies for making you wait, but things go... well on the surface, all things considered."

    These runes... hm, indeed, they were complicated, and when triggered would destroy the entire world. Beyond that, the flow of power seemed to extend throughout the entire world...

    "Oh dear, that false god certainly has been keeping busy, hasn't he?"

    This would be a task far too great for a single individual... thankfully, that was not the case. Her mother was here, as well as that Earthling Ochazuke--though their relationship was prickly, at best, she recognized and respected his capabilities immensely--and... one of that Earthling mage's foci, it would appear.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 09-19-2020 at 01:34 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  6. #2346
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke, his head titled forward, continued to examine the makeup of the spell, the countless threads woven through Reshlan's surface, and the parasitic infection of Auroc's essence festering below. The sheer enormity of the task that stood before them, however, was something he'd kept mindful of despite the little Etrina's analysis.

    "That would be the issue, the spell is bound and drawn planet-wide," he said grimly, "and the energy is set to react in the event of either the Maven or Auroc's defeat. While this appears to be the xenith of the spell, set here beneath the capital, the range of effect will shatter the planet itself."




    "Then while Auroc is occupied with the combat above, we shall take measures to isolate him. But I fear what remains innately in the planet itself may not be enough to counter the corruption."

    The scope of the thing was growing increasingly evident.

    "You might know this most of us all. By design, Auroc is Reshlan; Reshlan is Auroc," he said. The life of one tied inseparably to the other.

    Loosing a slow exhale, he focused upon one source of the spell's power, the energy tethers that connected to every single Threshling on the planet. It appears Baradur was only a microcasm.

    "Tell me, does the Queen have any faith remaining in the people who imprisoned her?"



    Still standing tall, hands in the air, Zaofan's posture slumped briefly before he continued summoning the energy from the planet.

    "You're here! Ha ha! Surely you can figure this out!"

    For just a second fatigue had been setting in, particularly the stiffness around the cut on his shoulder. But the sound of Etrina's voice, that sharp confidence, it sparked new fortitude in him.

    "Just say the word, and we'll support you the best we can!"

    OOC: Genki Charge 4
    The Queen looks at him, nodding just slightly.

    “Yes.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  7. #2347
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke, his head titled forward, continued to examine the makeup of the spell, the countless threads woven through Reshlan's surface, and the parasitic infection of Auroc's essence festering below. The sheer enormity of the task that stood before them, however, was something he'd kept mindful of despite the little Etrina's analysis.

    "That would be the issue, the spell is bound and drawn planet-wide," he said grimly, "and the energy is set to react in the event of either the Maven or Auroc's defeat. While this appears to be the xenith of the spell, set here beneath the capital, the range of effect will shatter the planet itself."




    "Then while Auroc is occupied with the combat above, we shall take measures to isolate him. But I fear what remains innately in the planet itself may not be enough to counter the corruption."

    The scope of the thing was growing increasingly evident.

    "You might know this most of us all. By design, Auroc is Reshlan; Reshlan is Auroc," he said. The life of one tied inseparably to the other.

    Loosing a slow exhale, he focused upon one source of the spell's power, the energy tethers that connected to every single Threshling on the planet. It appears Baradur was only a microcasm.

    "Tell me, does the Queen have any faith remaining in the people who imprisoned her?"



    Still standing tall, hands in the air, Zaofan's posture slumped briefly before he continued summoning the energy from the planet.

    "You're here! Ha ha! Surely you can figure this out!"

    For just a second fatigue had been setting in, particularly the stiffness around the cut on his shoulder. But the sound of Etrina's voice, that sharp confidence, it sparked new fortitude in him.

    "Just say the word, and we'll support you the best we can!"

    OOC: Genki Charge 4
    Sensing him nearby, Dash heads towards where Ochazuke is. If anyone can figure out what to do with this dang thing, she had to believe that he could.

    Seeing him, she calls out, "Ochazuke, ah have something important to show you."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  8. #2348
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Her urge was to run up and hug her mother, but she managed to retain her composure. Such a lack of decorum could wait until later. Now... she was just glad to see she still lived.

    "I'm... back, Mother. And with friends, as you can see," she said, kneeling next to her to help with the runes. "My apologies for making you wait, but things go... well on the surface, all things considered."

    These runes... hm, indeed, they were complicated, and when triggered would destroy the entire world. Beyond that, the flow of power seemed to extend throughout the entire world...

    "Oh dear, that false god certainly has been keeping busy, hasn't he?"

    This would be a task far too great for a single individual... thankfully, that was not the case. Her mother was here, as well as that Earthling Ochazuke--though their relationship was prickly, at best, she recognized and respected his capabilities immensely--and... one of that Earthling mage's foci, it would appear.
    Her mother, in a surprising show of emotion, holds her right hand out, indicating Neva to take it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  9. #2349
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    ďWell, I hit my head as a baby and lost my memory, so I was raised as a human by a kind monk in the forest. I didnít even know I was an alien who was supposed to conquer the planet until I was already married and had a kid. I did t even know my Saiyan name was Kakarot until my brother landed on Earth and tried to kill us all.Ē

    He laughs and puts his hand behind his head.

    ďI first went Super Saiyan fighting Freiza, after he killed my best friend. I went Level 2 through training in Otherworld a little after I died. I went Three only about a month ago. Once you train into level 2 you eventually reach a point where you can feel another level just out of reach. From there you have to flare you power dangerously high again and again, risking death and permanent ki damage, until you finally break through and transform. Level 3 is real draining and dangerous though, so you have to be careful.Ē
    As Goku spoke, Parsley listened, and immediately was given pause before he was even finished with his childhood. The man's name, his true name, was Kakarot. The man who had just died for the final time with her assistance was Kakarot, Sir Kakarot. When one died, the other appeared. It was too uncanny to be purely a coincidence. Further, the Kakarot standing in front of her was sent to another world as a baby, presumably to wipe out all life, just as Sir Kakarot was. Yet where the latter died on impact, the former hit his head as a child and had nearly all his Saiyan upbringing wiped from his memory.

    The two looked nothing alike, but Parsley was beginning to wonder if there was more than just a name shared between the two men. Perhaps not the same person, but alternate versions of each other, like Zaofan and Sheriff Zaofan from Timeline 2.

    She kept this to herself. Surely, alternate universes, timelines, and the like would go straight over head.

    Putting that to the side in order to meditate on it further at a later date, she listened closely as she moved on to his transformations. Super Saiyan was triggered by the rage of losing his best friend. The same had happened with her, somewhat, as well as many others. Super Saiyan 2 was indeed triggered by training, in Otherworld of all places. She doubted she would need to travel there to train, but if so, she had the means of getting there. Super Saiyan 3 was touted as the most dangerous, and ultimately the most inefficient. She wished to learn, just to say that she knew it, but she had zero intention of actually using it unless she had to.

    "I see, very informative." She smiled wryly. "You're a man who excels at training, Kakarot. Oh. May I call you Kakarot?"

  10. #2350
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    19,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    His eyes widen and the blast engulfs the area. A large section of the city disappears in a large crater, the explosion visible to many of the M-Fighters.

    When the light and dust dies down, Inanna you still feel weak, but your power is your own.

    Before you, floating in place, is the remains of the wizard. Most of the lower torso is gone now as well. The head and chest is burned, but pale eyes still stare out at her and both his artifacts remain.

    He smiles a bloody smile.

    “One last....go......”

    His eyes close and his body crumbles into dust. The dust swirls around and is absorbed into the staff. The circlet pulses, then floats down to touch the staff, resulting in a beam of yellow acidic magic lancing out and attempting to burn a hole through Inanna’s sternum and outage back.

    “Be....Pinned.”

    The staff and circlet clutter to the ground, their master dead.
    Inanna stood at the epicenter, fists still clenched, the city around her in ruins... and yet she stood of her own free will.

    "Haaa..."

    When the beam of death magic spawned acid shot toward her, Inanna grimaced and with some effort... manipulated her Katchin accessories into a shelf, in an attempt to stop it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  11. #2351
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna stood at the epicenter, fists still clenched, the city around her in ruins... and yet she stood of her own free will.

    "Haaa..."

    When the beam of death magic spawned acid shot toward her, Inanna grimaced and with some effort... manipulated her Katchin accessories into a shelf, in an attempt to stop it.
    It burns into her skin slightly, but fails to penetrate.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #2352
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    As Goku spoke, Parsley listened, and immediately was given pause before he was even finished with his childhood. The man's name, his true name, was Kakarot. The man who had just died for the final time with her assistance was Kakarot, Sir Kakarot. When one died, the other appeared. It was too uncanny to be purely a coincidence. Further, the Kakarot standing in front of her was sent to another world as a baby, presumably to wipe out all life, just as Sir Kakarot was. Yet where the latter died on impact, the former hit his head as a child and had nearly all his Saiyan upbringing wiped from his memory.

    The two looked nothing alike, but Parsley was beginning to wonder if there was more than just a name shared between the two men. Perhaps not the same person, but alternate versions of each other, like Zaofan and Sheriff Zaofan from Timeline 2.

    She kept this to herself. Surely, alternate universes, timelines, and the like would go straight over head.

    Putting that to the side in order to meditate on it further at a later date, she listened closely as she moved on to his transformations. Super Saiyan was triggered by the rage of losing his best friend. The same had happened with her, somewhat, as well as many others. Super Saiyan 2 was indeed triggered by training, in Otherworld of all places. She doubted she would need to travel there to train, but if so, she had the means of getting there. Super Saiyan 3 was touted as the most dangerous, and ultimately the most inefficient. She wished to learn, just to say that she knew it, but she had zero intention of actually using it unless she had to.

    "I see, very informative." She smiled wryly. "You're a man who excels at training, Kakarot. Oh. May I call you Kakarot?"
    Goku shrugs, smiling.

    “Vegeta’s the only one who calls me that, but sure.”

    He glances around suddenly.

    “Did you sense that weird aura?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #2353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The Queen looks at him, nodding just slightly.

    ďYes.Ē
    "Good. They may be the last allies we have remaining."

    If only they could find the way. The corruption seeded throughout the planet seemed to leave them in that stupour, neither living nor dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Her urge was to run up and hug her mother, but she managed to retain her composure. Such a lack of decorum could wait until later. Now... she was just glad to see she still lived.

    "I'm... back, Mother. And with friends, as you can see," she said, kneeling next to her to help with the runes. "My apologies for making you wait, but things go... well on the surface, all things considered."

    These runes... hm, indeed, they were complicated, and when triggered would destroy the entire world. Beyond that, the flow of power seemed to extend throughout the entire world...

    "Oh dear, that false god certainly has been keeping busy, hasn't he?"

    This would be a task far too great for a single individual... thankfully, that was not the case. Her mother was here, as well as that Earthling Ochazuke--though their relationship was prickly, at best, she recognized and respected his capabilities immensely--and... one of that Earthling mage's foci, it would appear.
    Though currently preoccupied with the gathering of what ki remained independent of Auroc's curse to empower the collective effort, in his silence he remained in his state of heightened awareness of all proceedings on this planet. Railing against his expanded meditation field it was like a great ocean of subliminal noise. Still, the greater powers that roamed on the planet's surface, those who would determine its fate, stood prominently.

    "This would be the handiwork of Auroc and the Maven," he said, "I heard it from one of your Knights, they believe that serving their master will allow them to transcend their mortality...I suppose that is true, in a manner of speaking."

    The battle on the surface must have been turning to their favour if they'd found the time to come down here. Nevanlinna, and one other.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Sensing him nearby, Dash heads towards where Ochazuke is. If anyone can figure out what to do with this dang thing, she had to believe that he could.

    Seeing him, she calls out, "Ochazuke, ah have something important to show you."
    Still seated in the throes of deep meditation, by the skill of his sublime sense he still felt a crawling sensation at his back. There in her hand, crystallized ichor, with a presence unmistakable.

    "...where did you get that?"

  14. #2354
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The chains scatter, but Blizzar quickly finds his feet being rooted in place as the floor starts melting around them, attempting to keep him there.
    "I think there's been some sort of misunderstanding..." Blizzar breathed a sigh of relief, despite the state of his feet. "Best we clear the air, eh?"

    The Arcosian knelt down and begins to charge his ki and focus his mind. With a mighty bellow, his telekinesis raged forth in an attempt to tear asunder the entire temple as well as expose his unseen opponent.

  15. #2355
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,050

    Default

    Still standing tall, hands in the air, Zaofan's posture slumped briefly before he continued summoning the energy from the planet.

    "You're here! Ha ha! Surely you can figure this out!"

    For just a second fatigue had been setting in, particularly the stiffness around the cut on his shoulder. But the sound of Etrina's voice, that sharp confidence, it sparked new fortitude in him.

    "Just say the word, and we'll support you the best we can!"
    "Then prepare to feed energy into the rune on my signal.....and start thinking up ideas for the victory feast." Etrina side smirked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Her urge was to run up and hug her mother, but she managed to retain her composure. Such a lack of decorum could wait until later. Now... she was just glad to see she still lived.

    "I'm... back, Mother. And with friends, as you can see," she said, kneeling next to her to help with the runes. "My apologies for making you wait, but things go... well on the surface, all things considered."

    These runes... hm, indeed, they were complicated, and when triggered would destroy the entire world. Beyond that, the flow of power seemed to extend throughout the entire world...

    "Oh dear, that false god certainly has been keeping busy, hasn't he?"

    This would be a task far too great for a single individual... thankfully, that was not the case. Her mother was here, as well as that Earthling Ochazuke--though their relationship was prickly, at best, she recognized and respected his capabilities immensely--and... one of that Earthling mage's foci, it would appear.
    "Nevalinna, good....was starting to think I'd be carrying his ritual on your mothers advice along." Etrina spoke, eyes focused on the ruin but attention spread around her. "If you would be so kind as to take up a position on the other side? We're going to attempt to re purpose this rune array to trigger a planet wide purge of aurocs influence.......as opposed to simply exploding. Perhaps you can introduce some of that Hozen with our changes to balance the magical equation...so to speak."

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The Queen nods and starts to translate the arcane language to what Etrina can understand.
    Nodded slowly, Etrina spread her hands, focusing her vast energies and then expanding it outwards. The energies flow from her to each foci, floating above the four corners of the array, who in turn mimic her actions and focus that energy down upon the Rune. "My foci will act as the array, focus our efforts.....Neva, Queen....when you are ready."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •