Page 312 of 371 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 5560
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Month Two:

Miras decks another inmate unconscious as the riot continues on, Dash blitzing through the place like a jacked up rabbit, kicking and punching dozens out. Her Ki inhibitors were off, and the human was doing a fairly good job of throwing most of the inmates back into their cells and icing the doors over with her armor.

Miras checks the read outs in her wrist communicator as she chokes a rather impressive Wolf looking humanoid unconscious, seeing that Praxat, in a GP space suit outside the colony, had not only recovered the second dragonball from its roost in the antenna of the colony, but had also restored power to most of the place.

Miras sweat drops and ducks as a Frost Demon is kicked into the cell beside her by Dash, who has a large smile on her face as she yells a Horse Clan war cry and gets back to it.

What had she gotten herself into, she thinks, as she proceeded to clean up the ones Dash misses.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Default Interlude

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley and Sarada stood in the pediatric wing of the hospital, awaiting with bated breath as the doctor finished his examination of Kumara. They already knew she was healthy; they were more concerned about how strong she was. Parsley's children were 550 and 400. Respectable numbers for children sired from a Super Saiyan and a normal Saiyan male. She was already prepared to hear some outrageous number for her niece, considering her parents were a Super Saiyan and a demi-god.

"...17,030."

"..."

The doctor looked at the scouter, the most accurate they had on hand, with wide eyes, as if it had suddenly transformed into a snake before his very eyes. "I... I don't understand."

"I do!" Sarada said boisterously. "I told you my girl would be fucking strong!!"

Parsley watched with a partially sour face as Sarada played with the giggling little baby. Not only had the child surpassed her children's marks when they were her age, she was stronger than they were combined ... as three year olds... with at least a year and a half of training. This infant had none and was still this strong.

The world wasn't fair. Some people just got all the advantages. Parsley heard from Pois that the child had even accidentally harnessed some kind of strange energy. From the description and the result, it was hakai. The thought of her erasing the entire room because she was throwing a tantrum was horrifying. The sooner her parents started training her, the better.

An arm draped itself around her neck. "Ah, feels good to have a kid this strong, ya know."

"Yes, amazing." She swatted Sarada's hand away and started for the door. "Train her as soon as she can walk. I'll be back maybe when I can."

She teleported away. Just before she vanished, she heard, "Aaaah, she's so jealous ahahaha!!"

I'm not jealous. Not that jealous.

She reappeared on Earth a month after leaving, just as she said she would. The first thing she did was locate Ochazuke and head for his location. He still had Auroc's journal, which she intended on reading while training with Caliban. As she flew, she sent a message to Etrina, Sasheem, and Nevanlinna to meet her on Earth so they could leave.

At a glance, you could hardly guess the Earth's Lookout had been nearly destroyed, much less sundered by a light of judgement issued from far beyond it's familiar stars.

The enameled tile reflected the endless, crystal blue above it. The familiar white columns and red earth tile stood strong without so much as piece of rubble to be seen. After Kai'd gone through it, about the only noticably change had been the young frond-palms of the terrace garden. They were far shorter than the ones planted there centuries ago, and their time to flower had not yet come to pass.

Something had indeed transpired over the long month since the Guardian Evangeline had been revived. But what, indeed, had it been? Such a fragile thing it was, this place. To be restored after such a demonstration may have been all for nothing if it should happen again, and yet captured in this, the present moment, was a silent gesture for that spirit which endured.

__

Sequestered in the lower levels of the west wing library, there Ochazuke sat at a great granite-top desk surrounded by a pile of tomes of forgotten lore. It was no longer quite so dusty, but the air lingered with the scent of dry, old paper and aged parchments, and the air in this place was stilled beneath this walls.

It was so silent one could hear the black tea blooming in a pot, and the movements of the ink brush in the hands of the martial artist where he sat before the tome amid a nest of papers.

"You're back."

Fixing the last stroke, lifting deftly as the last, silent bit of punctuation, Ochazuke set the calligraphy brush to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva, when approached with this, would say she has a plan.

Miras Thane is to be Dash and Praxat’s GP sponsor. Instead of going directly to the Academy, Thane has offered to apprentice the two as Cadets aboard her vessel for the first few months of their GP training (to catch them up to the current Academy Class).

This means the two will be traveling through space, and will be very unsuspicious about their activities. Eva has contacted Jinzi and he is to arrive in a day, bringing along another Dragon Radar that Eva plans to give to Dash, Praxat, and Thane to quietly find her dragonballs. The GP apprenticeship offers a good chance to search and find the balls under the radar, so to speak.

Jinzi also will be taking over as President of Earth when he arrives back.
    "Come on, come on ladies," Zaofan said, "Did you think you could just show up and eat? I want to see my reflection in those spoons!"

It was in the midst of another tightly regimented cleanup period that Zaofan had encountered Miras the day she arrived. On the outside, very little of the Lookout seemed like it had changed. But he and his martial brother, they'd been gone for the larger part of the year in their chase among the stars, and with that came a great deal of change, many of which Earth would not see for some time.

"...taking them back out there, huh," he remarked, "I'm not sure about uh...unsuspicious, really. We know the Ulthan are watching, and they've been scheming this whole time. To be frank, the last time we were only a setback."

Of course, this time, the Forger, the Judge, and the Wolf God were out of the equation, but they were dealing with beings who fancied themselves an elder council of the universe.

"After what we did to them in the last encounter, diplomacy probably isn't much of an option. Still, we've got to make do with what we can, and since many, many roads seem to lead straight back to Earth, yes, I'm rather concerned," he said, suddenly turning his attention to the drinking glass in his hand as he rubbed out a spot on the inner rim. "Especially where attention to details is concerned."

"I've put in a word with the Threshlings...through a proxy. Even though I've been knighted, I can't exactly get there to operate in the court proper. As far as I know, they've opened up trading relations with the Nevadian Federation through Held's subordinate officer, Captain Ulysses. If there's information from that part of the galaxy or what have you, you'll probably have to touch base through him."

Opening up an undiscovered country was risky business. He hadn't been sure just how serious Held was about that until he got the message from the Captain a few weeks after his death. They never found the body...which means his wife...

"You don't say? Jinzi's on his way back here, huh?" Of all the people to take up the mantle of President...

...he was remarkably uninformed about who would actually be suited for an office of that scope. So troublesome.

"I think it goes without saying that he's going to be painting a target on his back. Unlike the last guy in charge, there won't be any way to scrub away the mistakes and inconveniences. If you can, send him back here, we've got some things to chat about."

Month Three:

Miras Thane grunted as she punched her crystal fist through a Vampires’ chest, ripping the shriveled heart out and then force feeding the thing into its screaming mouth.

Damn she hated this crap. Three weeks of investigation work into a ring of kidnapping and slavery had finally gotten them to the main base (aided by a surprising ping from the Dragon Radar) and the thing had been crawling with some sort of strange, Ki vampire of a race she didn’t recognize. Dash and Praxat, getting the slaves aboard the ship behind Miras, called out as a larger, broader one comes up and lashes out at Miras.

A blast of electricity from Praxat stops it in time for Miras to grab its head and literally plant it into the wall beside them. Then again. And again. And about two dozen more times before the thing stopped twitching. Hauling backwards and getting aboard, she slaps the hatch close button and slumps down, breathing heavy as Dash pilots the ship up and out. Miras groans and pulls a a dragonball out from her pouch, a souvenir of the Arkluster asteroid that she had found on the boss here and just shook her head. Two dozens slaves and a third dragonball, not a bad showing all considered but she really, really hopes the next place they go she can do nice, relaxing, paperwork instead.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

At a glance, you could hardly guess the Earth's Lookout had been nearly destroyed, much less sundered by a light of judgement issued from far beyond it's familiar stars.

The enameled tile reflected the endless, crystal blue above it. The familiar white columns and red earth tile stood strong without so much as piece of rubble to be seen. After Kai'd gone through it, about the only noticably change had been the young frond-palms of the terrace garden. They were far shorter than the ones planted there centuries ago, and their time to flower had not yet come to pass.

Something had indeed transpired over the long month since the Guardian Evangeline had been revived. But what, indeed, had it been? Such a fragile thing it was, this place. To be restored after such a demonstration may have been all for nothing if it should happen again, and yet captured in this, the present moment, was a silent gesture for that spirit which endured.

__

Sequestered in the lower levels of the west wing library, there Ochazuke sat at a great granite-top desk surrounded by a pile of tomes of forgotten lore. It was no longer quite so dusty, but the air lingered with the scent of dry, old paper and aged parchments, and the air in this place was stilled beneath this walls.

It was so silent one could hear the black tea blooming in a pot, and the movements of the ink brush in the hands of the martial artist where he sat before the tome amid a nest of papers.

"You're back."

Fixing the last stroke, lifting deftly as the last, silent bit of punctuation, Ochazuke set the calligraphy brush to rest.

"Come on, come on ladies," Zaofan said, "Did you think you could just show up and eat? I want to see my reflection in those spoons!"

It was in the midst of another tightly regimented cleanup period that Zaofan had encountered Miras the day she arrived. On the outside, very little of the Lookout seemed like it had changed. But he and his martial brother, they'd been gone for the larger part of the year in their chase among the stars, and with that came a great deal of change, many of which Earth would not see for some time.

"...taking them back out there, huh," he remarked, "I'm not sure about uh...unsuspicious, really. We know the Ulthan are watching, and they've been scheming this whole time. To be frank, the last time we were only a setback."

Of course, this time, the Forger, the Judge, and the Wolf God were out of the equation, but they were dealing with beings who fancied themselves an elder council of the universe.

"After what we did to them in the last encounter, diplomacy probably isn't much of an option. Still, we've got to make do with what we can, and since many, many roads seem to lead straight back to Earth, yes, I'm rather concerned," he said, suddenly turning his attention to the drinking glass in his hand as he rubbed out a spot on the inner rim. "Especially where attention to details is concerned."

"I've put in a word with the Threshlings...through a proxy. Even though I've been knighted, I can't exactly get there to operate in the court proper. As far as I know, they've opened up trading relations with the Nevadian Federation through Held's subordinate officer, Captain Ulysses. If there's information from that part of the galaxy or what have you, you'll probably have to touch base through him."

Opening up an undiscovered country was risky business. He hadn't been sure just how serious Held was about that until he got the message from the Captain a few weeks after his death. They never found the body...which means his wife...

"You don't say? Jinzi's on his way back here, huh?" Of all the people to take up the mantle of President...

...he was remarkably uninformed about who would actually be suited for an office of that scope. So troublesome.

"I think it goes without saying that he's going to be painting a target on his back. Unlike the last guy in charge, there won't be any way to scrub away the mistakes and inconveniences. If you can, send him back here, we've got some things to chat about."
    Eva nods.

“Jinzi planned on visiting you all as soon as he could anyways, and I’ll make sure that any information the Threshlings can provide will be utilized and shared.”

She looks them over.

“How are you all doing? And be honest. I know the last while has been...hard.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

__

"You're back."

In only a month's time, the Lookout had been restore to its former glory, with only minimal differences. A testament to the resilience of the Guardian and all parties involved. With eleven months remaining until Eva's vision came to pass, having this off the minds of their human allies would go a long way toward allowing them to prepare unhindered.

She landed on the Lookout plaza and immediately headed inside. She could feel Ochazuke's energy deeper within and closed in on it. Funnily, she found him in the same place where they first met, the West Wing Library. She couldn't recall the subject matter or the back and forth involved with that conversation. Regardless, it was something, she was sure.

She stepped inside, where he acknowledge her. She saw he was writing something with what looked like a paint brush... for some reason. "A month later, as I said," she responded as she stepped in further. "I see the Lookout has been restored. Very good. How are things on Earth?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Was that something he was willing to risk? If it were just him and it were for a good cause, then... if absolutely necessary, yeah. But a situation like this was something that each person had to decide for themselves. Of course, he expected Rutaba to say 'yes', but he kept a keen eye on her body language, to truly judge whether or not she was willing to spit in the face of oblivion to become... a Super Hero, instead of remaining 'just' a hero.
    Rutaba's training had been going well. She had been alternating between training with Just Saiyan and Vocado, and sometimes they would train together at once. While she still wasn't anywhere close to keeping up with the Super Saiyan forms, she was having an easier time keeping up with them in base form.

It was encouraging. She could feel herself becoming stronger, faster, more skilled with each day that passed. Being tireless was a great help. They were able to train for longer periods without getting tired. That environment allowed her to get stronger faster. She was closer to jumping to the next level than she ever had been. She could feel the golden power on the edge of her periphery. She was close, but couldn't quite get over the hump. She tried imagining the moment when she died, but it all happened so fast that she couldn't get a grasp over what exactly happened. It was like one moment she was alive, boom, the next she was in a line in the Afterlife waiting to be sent to Heaven.

It was frustrating. To be so close, yet unable to grasp what she wanted, it was driving her crazy!

It seemed truly hopeless until Just Saiyan approached her one day with an idea. He... didn't say what that idea was, but if it failed, she was going to die. Vocado explained that if she died while already dead, that was it. She was gone forever.

She swallowed nervously and frowned. If I die here, then I'll never see Pinach and Maiz again... On the other hand, she was so close to achieving her dream of being a Super Saiyan that she could taste it. How awesome would it be for her to be wished back and whisked away to Vocado and presenting herself to everyone as the latest Super Saiyan?

Very awesome.

If she wanted the golden glory, she had to take a risk. She had been training her ass off for... however long it had been. She could do it! "Let's do it!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Month Four:

Miras grinned as she watched Praxat and Dash sweat through the monitors, the exam on criminal procedure being one of the hardest ones to pass in GP lessons. The two cadets had lots of practical experience over the last few months, but the academic side had been a bit more sluggish. Still, a crash course in studying over the last two weeks had done some good and she was confident both would pass.

She turns and looks at the Earth dragonball on her desk, recently recovered by Blizzar of all people on a planet near the recently recognized Nevadian Colony/Threshling border. Only three more........

She taps her chin and turns back, watching the two as Dash breaks her pencil and Praxat accidentally leans to far back and falls out of her chair. Miras sweat drops before laughing a bit and getting back to her own paperwork.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Month Five:

Miras watches on the screen as Dash, wearing her Spider-Armour, E-Vacs out the ship and into the asteroid field. The dragonball should be easy to find, but keeping the ship from hitting anything was Praxat’s job and Miras was more than a bit nervous.

The Charnel Asteroid Field was filled with asteroids and the remnants of ships. Century old spacefaring vessels and millennia old rocks floated and moved in a deadly swath of space, and her small ship was in the middle of it in the hands of a fairly green (no pun intended) cadet.

She winces a bit as the sound of something scratching across the hull, Praxat readjusting the ship as they wait for Dash. After about fifteen minutes, the human flies back and rebooted and Miras sighs in relief as Praxat takes the ship out of the field.

Five down, two left.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Month Six:

Miras, dragonball in one hand, punches a Namekian in the face with the other as Praxat lets loose an ungodly amount of electricity down on some crocodile looking humanoid, knocking it out. Dash meanwhile is flying into the energy barrier keeping the fighters pinned in the arena, using her Armor to try and force her way through.

Miras blasts another gladiator in the face as a massive explosion occurs and Dash careens through the barrier, bringing it down amidst cheers and screams from the watching crowd and the person in charge, a grotesquely fat spidery humanoid named Scah.

Scah orders his guards into the arena, but Dash slams into them like a comet while Praxat hops up and runs towards Scah, electricity arcing off her. Miras meanwhile, with the barrier down, comms her ship and the other nearby GP cruisers to come and help them, finally bringing Scah’s reign and personal little murder kingdom to an end.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 02-28-2021 at 02:56 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Month Seven:

Miras Thane slowly wiped the green goop off her face with a disgusted wave of her hand, scowling at her two cadets who sit not too far away, wiping their own faces off.

Miras looks down at the dragonball that had just rolled to her feet, curtesy of the large Kaiju sized creature that had swallowed it and had just been exploded into said goop from earlier. The fact that Dash and Praxat were responsible for the explosion, after she said to be careful, did not improve her mood.

Still, with this they had all seven of Earth’s dragonballs. Time to head back there and help fix what had been stolen.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Rutaba's training had been going well. She had been alternating between training with Just Saiyan and Vocado, and sometimes they would train together at once. While she still wasn't anywhere close to keeping up with the Super Saiyan forms, she was having an easier time keeping up with them in base form.

It was encouraging. She could feel herself becoming stronger, faster, more skilled with each day that passed. Being tireless was a great help. They were able to train for longer periods without getting tired. That environment allowed her to get stronger faster. She was closer to jumping to the next level than she ever had been. She could feel the golden power on the edge of her periphery. She was close, but couldn't quite get over the hump. She tried imagining the moment when she died, but it all happened so fast that she couldn't get a grasp over what exactly happened. It was like one moment she was alive, boom, the next she was in a line in the Afterlife waiting to be sent to Heaven.

It was frustrating. To be so close, yet unable to grasp what she wanted, it was driving her crazy!

It seemed truly hopeless until Just Saiyan approached her one day with an idea. He... didn't say what that idea was, but if it failed, she was going to die. Vocado explained that if she died while already dead, that was it. She was gone forever.

She swallowed nervously and frowned. If I die here, then I'll never see Pinach and Maiz again... On the other hand, she was so close to achieving her dream of being a Super Saiyan that she could taste it. How awesome would it be for her to be wished back and whisked away to Vocado and presenting herself to everyone as the latest Super Saiyan?

Very awesome.

If she wanted the golden glory, she had to take a risk. She had been training her ass off for... however long it had been. She could do it! "Let's do it!"
    She seemed resolute, although he doubted she really understood the idea of... just not existing. Not that anyone could really understand that idea, considering that it wasn't really something that could be experienced. Still, she was as ready as she'd ever be, and, besides... she was Sarada's cousin. She'd be alright.

"Alright," he said, putting a hand on her shoulder. He placed the thumb of his other hand on her forehead. He was about to do something that he'd sworn he'd never do again--or more specifically, use an ability he'd long since tried to bury--but in doing this, it would add to the sense of being driven into a corner.

Concentrating his energy, Rutaba would feel it flow into her and... dampen her own energy. She would find, with effort, that she could still power up, but it was like the ki equivalent to trying to move through molasses or quicksand or... something that made it really hard to move effectively, and the feeling of being 'weighed down' gradually increased. If Sarada had told her of her transformation against E Bekon, the feeling would feel similar, but not exactly the same as how one would describe the ability the Emperor used to force her cousin into a corner.

That's because it was the same ability... or a derivative of it, anyway. He had been trying to modify it so that it was something more... positive, something that would allow people to grow better, instead of something that cut that growth short. He hadn't quite figured it out, yet, but in this case, it didn't matter.

"...every hero eventually finds themselves in a situation where their strength is spent, where everything seems hopeless. Every fiber of your body will scream to just give up, but I say to hell with that! Keep fighting, draw deep, and overcome whatever is in front of you! Your friends, your family, the people counting on you to stand between them and those that wish them harm... let their hopes and wishes drive you to ever greater heights!" With that, he burst into Super Saiyan, taking to the air. Totoma cupped his hands, drawing them back.

"Kame..."

Blue light began to pool between his palms as he channeled ki there...

"Hame..."

The sphere of light suddenly expanded, taking on a vaguely flamelike character. The sense of power was palpable.

"HA!!!!"

Totoma thrust his hands forward, a blue-white torrent of energy spilling forth towards Rutaba. It barreled towards her with such speed that dodging would not be a possibility--she would have to face it head on and overcome it by transforming. Totoma was confident that she would--this was not a 'full boar' kamehameha, and she could probably hold it off for a few seconds even without being a Super Saiyan, but once she transformed, that initial, huge burst of power would be more than enough to repel his attack.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Seven months had passed, but the dragonballs had been returned and Eva sends to message out to the M-Fighters that they were ready for use.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Seven months after Tundra's defeat, things had progressed nicely. Tundra's empire had been fully dismantled. The planets had been liberated and the invading soldiers who survived were taken into GP custody to answer for their heinous crimes. Many tried to claim they were merely following orders, but Sarada was confident that defense wouldn't fly in a galactic court of law. There weren't too many planets with slaves - only 90 out of the 350+ had indigenous races. Those people were freed and placed under temporary protection of the Saiyan Empire until they could stand on their own two feet.

With those people, Sarada opted to keep her distance. The last thing she wanted was for them to become accustomed to their presence and come to rely on them for everything. It wasn't her intention to replace Tundra as their ruler. When she explained that to them, they understood.

With that finally out of the way, she could focus on other things. Training was a given that didn't need to be stated. The rebuild projects on throughout the Empire were coming along nicely and should have been completed within the next year. With that said, Sadala was her main focus. Not only because she knew that the damage done there needed to be reversed, but she also wanted to learn all she could about not just that world, but also the native Saiyans who lived there. Sellerie agreed and approached her with a rudimentary plan for a long-term observation and exploration of that world and their primitive cousins.

Sarada agreed and told her to come up with a more comprehensive plan for her and the Council to discuss and approve. Sellerie was confident that she would have something by the end of the year.

One final thing. They came to a decision on a new throne-world. It wasn't far from Vocado, thankfully. It had similar terrain to Sadala, but Parsley said she could feel an abundance of magical energy swirling through the air. Sarada only chose it because Parsley wouldn't stop pestering her about it. She sent a crew there to draw up some plans for the cities. She was hopeful that construction of the capital city could begin by the middle of next year.

She intended on leaving the naming of the planet up to the people. She... had a feeling she knew what they were going to pick, but decided to keep her hopes tempered.

Seven months had passed, but the dragonballs had been returned and Eva sends to message out to the M-Fighters that they were ready for use.
    Sarada had just gotten out of a meeting with one of the colonies about the progress of the rebuild when she received Eva's message. Finding the dragonballs hadn't taken nearly as long as she feared it would and they were ready to use. She knew that Jack was going to be brought back, and she wanted to make sure she saw him before too much time passed.

As she was putting her notes away and preparing to leave, a thought crossed her mind. She could have used these balls to restore the damage done to Sadala, since the destruction there was such that machinery and manpower wouldn't be of any help. Many of the temples were destroyed during her fight with Tundra, and thus their history was gone. The sooner that was brought back, the better.

On the other hand, she didn't want to waste a wish. Jack and Nunlil needed to be brought back, yes, but so did Elder Nail. Besides, Maiz still intended on making her own set as soon as the Dragon clan on Namek felt comfortable coming out of hiding. With all that in mind, it was an easy decision.

"Hey, come on. We're going to Earth," she said to her daughter. The then toddler was playing on the floor while Sarada was working. She wasn't quiet, either. Babies... just weren't quiet. At all. Except when sleeping, but that was almost never.

"Ok," Kumara said softly.

She was talking. And walking. How much time had passed since she was born? It seemed like it wasn't that long ago, but she was actually over a year old at that point. The time-fuckery in Vaikuntha sped things up apparently. A pair of horns jutted out of her forehead, giving no doubt who her other parent was. Funny that they were more like Ishtar's and not Inanna's. Then again, Inanna actively changed her appearance, so... eh, whatever.

Sarada opened a portal to Earth, then led the little girl through.

"Hello?" she called out when she stepped foot on the Lookout.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Seven months after Tundra's defeat, things had progressed nicely. Tundra's empire had been fully dismantled. The planets had been liberated and the invading soldiers who survived were taken into GP custody to answer for their heinous crimes. Many tried to claim they were merely following orders, but Sarada was confident that defense wouldn't fly in a galactic court of law. There weren't too many planets with slaves - only 90 out of the 350+ had indigenous races. Those people were freed and placed under temporary protection of the Saiyan Empire until they could stand on their own two feet.

With those people, Sarada opted to keep her distance. The last thing she wanted was for them to become accustomed to their presence and come to rely on them for everything. It wasn't her intention to replace Tundra as their ruler. When she explained that to them, they understood.

With that finally out of the way, she could focus on other things. Training was a given that didn't need to be stated. The rebuild projects on throughout the Empire were coming along nicely and should have been completed within the next year. With that said, Sadala was her main focus. Not only because she knew that the damage done there needed to be reversed, but she also wanted to learn all she could about not just that world, but also the native Saiyans who lived there. Sellerie agreed and approached her with a rudimentary plan for a long-term observation and exploration of that world and their primitive cousins.

Sarada agreed and told her to come up with a more comprehensive plan for her and the Council to discuss and approve. Sellerie was confident that she would have something by the end of the year.

One final thing. They came to a decision on a new throne-world. It wasn't far from Vocado, thankfully. It had similar terrain to Sadala, but Parsley said she could feel an abundance of magical energy swirling through the air. Sarada only chose it because Parsley wouldn't stop pestering her about it. She sent a crew there to draw up some plans for the cities. She was hopeful that construction of the capital city could begin by the middle of next year.

She intended on leaving the naming of the planet up to the people. She... had a feeling she knew what they were going to pick, but decided to keep her hopes tempered.

Sarada had just gotten out of a meeting with one of the colonies about the progress of the rebuild when she received Eva's message. Finding the dragonballs hadn't taken nearly as long as she feared it would and they were ready to use. She knew that Jack was going to be brought back, and she wanted to make sure she saw him before too much time passed.

As she was putting her notes away and preparing to leave, a thought crossed her mind. She could have used these balls to restore the damage done to Sadala, since the destruction there was such that machinery and manpower wouldn't be of any help. Many of the temples were destroyed during her fight with Tundra, and thus their history was gone. The sooner that was brought back, the better.

On the other hand, she didn't want to waste a wish. Jack and Nunlil needed to be brought back, yes, but so did Elder Nail. Besides, Maiz still intended on making her own set as soon as the Dragon clan on Namek felt comfortable coming out of hiding. With all that in mind, it was an easy decision.

"Hey, come on. We're going to Earth," she said to her daughter. The then toddler was playing on the floor while Sarada was working. She wasn't quiet, either. Babies... just weren't quiet. At all. Except when sleeping, but that was almost never.

"Ok," Kumara said softly.

She was talking. And walking. How much time had passed since she was born? It seemed like it wasn't that long ago, but she was actually over a year old at that point. The time-fuckery in Vaikuntha sped things up apparently. A pair of horns jutted out of her forehead, giving no doubt who her other parent was. Funny that they were more like Ishtar's and not Inanna's. Then again, Inanna actively changed her appearance, so... eh, whatever.

Sarada opened a portal to Earth, then led the little girl through.

"Hello?" she called out when she stepped foot on the Lookout.
    “Well if it isn’t my favorite Saiyan Queen. It’s been a while, your highness.”

Jinzi Pantaloon walks out towards her, smile on his face. Just behind him is Eva and Kai.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Well if it isn’t my favorite Saiyan Queen. It’s been a while, your highness.”

Jinzi Pantaloon walks out towards her, smile on his face. Just behind him is Eva and Kai.
    At hearing the familiar voice, Sarada turned with a wide grin on her face. "Hi, Jinzi. Or should I say President Jinzi?" She had been meaning to meet with Jinzi, but too many things kept getting in the way for her to justify taking a few moments off. "Earth couldn't have a better president."

She saw Eva and couldn't stop herself from running up to hug her. The last time she saw Eva, she was dead. Hearing she was alive was such a relief. "It's good to see you again, Eva. You, too, Kai."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!