Page 52 of 371 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Suction?" Dash guessed before munching on some more cheese and crackers.
    " Nope. How I'm able to hold this cup like this has a lot to do with my bio-electricity. Think of static cling," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Nope. How I'm able to hold this cup like this has a lot to do with my bio-electricity. Think of static cling," Praxat said.
    "Huh..." Dash replied before taking another sip from her second glass of wine, "Does this mean you can walk up the sides of walls?"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Huh..." Dash replied before taking another sip from her second glass of wine, "Does this mean you can walk up the sides of walls?"
    " Yeah, I can walk up the sides of walls," Praxat said. Praxat then grabs a cracker and swallows it whole.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Pinach returned to the Lookout some time later, equipped with six capsules filled with food. The Just Saiyan's paternal family was interesting. He had never seen so many people related to each other than loved to cook. That kind of hobby tended to run in the family, but with them, it seemed like a family trait rather than a profession or hobby. His grandfather, in particular, was an unforgettable character.

Hm. He didn't sense TJS anywhere, so he must have still been on Ruco. I guess there were more invader than I thought! He hoped he didn't run into any trouble. If he had, he was going to need some help. And who better to help than the young heroes... of...

He quietly walked to the kitchen to stash the capsule away. No point in bringing them and risking them getting destroyed in the battle.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Yeah, I can walk up the sides of walls," Praxat said. Praxat then grabs a cracker and swallows it whole.
    It wasn't long before the food was gone. "Ah'll clean up, an then ah got something to check on." Dash then picked up the dishes and her cloak, "See you later." As she stood up and headed for the kitchen.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

It wasn't long before the food was gone. "Ah'll clean up, an then ah got something to check on." Dash then picked up the dishes and her cloak, "See you later." As she stood up and headed for the kitchen.
    " Yeah, I'll see you later, Dash," Praxat said. Praxat then takes out her ancestor's sword and places it on her lap.( I need to find someone who can train me in swordsmanship,) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

Durive had landed on the Lookout. or maybe he was already there. Either way, he had a flintlock. It's purpose known only to him.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Pinach used a marker to write his name on the capsule wallet, then placed it inside a cabinet. "Okay, food is safe," he said to himself. "Now to go to Ruco and help Just Saiyan with the invasion!"

He tapped the personal data device embedded in his wrist at birth to open a portal to Ruco. Even from this side, he could clearly see and hear the battle raging. It sounded about even, but he wouldn't know for sure until he got there.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Praxat gets up and puts her ancestor's sword back into the sheath that's on her back. ( I'm looking forward to training with Dash.) Praxat thought. Praxat then walks around the Lookout to pass the time.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-31-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Durive set up a stand, marked with a sign labeled, 'Free Training'. A tarp lay over the stand and upon it was the flintlock, lying squarely in the middle as Durive hovered above it in a sage-like, meditative state.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Durive set up a stand, marked with a sign labeled, 'Free Training'. A tarp lay over the stand and upon it was the flintlock, lying squarely in the middle as Durive hovered above it in a sage-like, meditative state.
    In the distance, Anubis watches, sat on his haunch.. es?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lantro stated at the girl for a minute his eyes slowly widening in surprise from behind his shades. "Now there's a name I haven't heard in about a decade...guy helped me stay out if sight from scouts from other teams a while. Erased my fingerprints using some sort of weird gizmo. Didn't make it easy to get past certain security measures but I made due."

The half-breed folded his arms. "But how uh...how did you even begin to guess my connection to him?" he inquired.
    "I am one of his creations," Shōchū replied, "... in another time, in another place," She then corrected.

"The technology of Dr. Absinthe is very distinct and is designed to be easily detected by others altered by it, especially for those heavily modified like myself. You're the first I've met here that wasn't from the Last Call."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "I am one of his creations," Shōchū replied, "... in another time, in another place," She then corrected.

"The technology of Dr. Absinthe is very distinct and is designed to be easily detected by others altered by it, especially for those heavily modified like myself. You're the first I've met here that wasn't from the Last Call."
    "I can't quite say I like the sound of that," Lantro frowned. So any of them could just happen to find him? Then again....the doc did mention something about wanting to see what he'd do..." the Half-Saiyan scratched the back of his head. He wondered briefly if the tracing went both ways before his brain connected something else the girl had mentioned.

"Wait, what? What do you mean, another time?" He inquired, cocking his head to the side.

"I can't quite say I like the sound of that," Lantro frowned. So any of them could just happen to find him? Then again....the doc did mention something about wanting to see what he'd do..." the Half-Saiyan scratched the back of his head. He wondered briefly if the tracing went both ways before his brain connected something else the girl had mentioned.

"Wait, what? What do you mean, another time?" He inquired, cocking his head to the side.
    "I am not native of here... would be the easy way of saying it."

It had already been three years since she had arrived in this timeline and while she did not enjoy having to keep her distance, doing so kept her from the temptation of simply staying here instead of her main objective.

"I come from a branching timeline where a probability that did not occur here was triggered. Unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in finding a means of dealing with that which threatens my own timeline... or if there is anything life to save by this point."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "I am not native of here... would be the easy way of saying it."

It had already been three years since she had arrived in this timeline and while she did not enjoy having to keep her distance, doing so kept her from the temptation of simply staying here instead of her main objective.

"I come from a branching timeline where a probability that did not occur here was triggered. Unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful in finding a means of dealing with that which threatens my own timeline... or if there is anything life to save by this point."
    "Huh," Was all Lantro managed to butter at first. He should've taken a longer peak at the GP's police files when he'd gotten incarcerated again. Then again, if temporal refugees were known to their Earth-based operatives, then it would likely be deeply classified. Perhaps things had changed since he was in charge.

He'd always thought the rules regarding time travel were extremely restrictive and unneeded anyway...without the right person in charge anyway. "Who's the visiting team in your timeline?" He asked eventually, trying to assess what this threat was that had forced her to flee.