Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
“I see. While I dislike the fact that this Angel has remained...shadowed against our confrontation with Sakin, it is also a relief to know at least one is actively trying to stop him in some way. Lampton, the one training Inanna, is....a bit of a grey area. This one at least seems to have better intentions.”
It appeared he was not the only one who had received such special treatment, although the goddess' tone of voice indicated that she had reservations over it, "I have faith that she will not get caught up in any more schemes," Was his conclusion to Inanna, although it did prompt him to clarify his own teacher's involvement in all of this,

"I believe this angel's involvement is merely self-interest rather than any grand ulterior motive," He admitted, having gotten a slight inkling as to how Islay behaved, "Sakin had manipulated and ultimately took the life of her student..." Charco explained, trailing off as it took quite a bit of willpower to say student rather than toy, mostly because it would mean that he had taken said toy's place, "... so in a way, this is her revenge, as convoluted as it may be."