Page 167 of 371 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 5560
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "..."

Parsley had been subjected to hatred, pure and visceral, often. Many wished to kill her, especially after her antics during the Tournament of Destiny. However, this...

She had never seen such an unadulterated, purified hatred in her life. With was beyond what any short-lived mortal was capable of. This was reserved only for gods and ancient beings of times long since forgotten.

It would have been perfectly understandable to anyone watching if she trembled with fear. Yeah, instead of cower, she laughed. "Truth hurts, doesn't it?" she sneered while powering up. "You've already lost. We can leave right now and you'll never recover from this humiliation. Killing you is just a showing of good will to the race you enslaved for millennia."

What's your move? Her preternatural senses spread to keep her alert to anything that could attempt to catch her by surprise.
    His red eyes track her, and a small, cold smile fills his face as he channels the energy he had absorbed so far from them all.

Burning Retribution.”

From his feet a powerful, crimson and black, blast erupts and fires straight down at the planet.

In order to blow it up.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The blinded Mauroc pauses.

Then in one too-swift motion, its chest up to its mouth opens vertically and it attempts to eat Sasheem, lunging and biting all the way around his head, neck, and upper torso.
    'Oh dear' came a voice inside Sasheem's head. It sounded like Voyavoda.

Being absorbed had been a curious experience, and from what he knew, the vast majority of individuals were rendered unconscious by the process. He, however, did not, and in fact had been watching this entire exchange in the background. Perhaps because it had been voluntary, or perhaps he was simply too stubborn to be cowed?

Regardless, this merited a response beyond mere spectation. Steeling his will, he began to assert some measure of control over Sasheem's body...

...and it responded, the Majin's chest twisting, and then erupting into... fists. Many, many fists, punching the inside of Mauroc repeatedly with Phoenix Eye Fist amplified attacks.

'OraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOr aOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraO ra'

How kind of this Auroc to expose his.. internals? for easy access. Not that Majin seemed to have internal organs. Still, having your innards punched certainly would not feel good.

His red eyes track her, and a small, cold smile fills his face as he channels the energy he had absorbed so far from them all.

Burning Retribution.”

From his feet a powerful, crimson and black, blast erupts and fires straight down at the planet.

In order to blow it up.
    "You will do no such thing!" yelled Nevanlinna as she, perhaps foolishly, interposed herself between the attack and the planet.

...ah, what a foolish princess I am.

Inhaling, her form split into two equally-powerful Nevanlinna.

Hozon

The copy began glowing as hozon flowed through it, preserving its existence for a time.

And then she split again. And, again, she preserved the copy with Hozon.

She repeated this as many times as she could, while still leaving herselves enough time to prepare to push back the attack.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 09-22-2020 at 04:36 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Having moved a little further away from the fight, Dash notices Praxat coming towards her.

"It's lookin that way." she shook her head, "We need to take a moment an not rush into it. The others have far more power than we do an they are bein pushed to their limits. If we're gonna fight, we're gonna fight smart. Projectiles might sting, but ah doubt they'll do much damage. Do you still have your sword with you?"

As she spoke, she summoned the Water Sword that went with her Water Armor.

OOC: 50/100
    " Yeah, I still have my ancestor's sword with me," Praxat said as she shows Dash the sheath. Engraved on it is Praxat's ancestor's name Disdemona Luue. Praxat than takes the sword out of the sheath.

The blade of the sword is absurdly long and has a curved to it like a katana. The hilt of the sword is a long design for two hands." the length of this sword is absurd. It's like my ancestor was compensating for something," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Yeah, I still have my ancestor's sword with me," Praxat said as she shows Dash the sheath. Engraved on it is Praxat's ancestor's name Disdemona Luue. Praxat than takes the sword out of the sheath.

The blade of the sword is absurdly long and has a curved to it like a katana. The hilt of the sword is a long design for two hands." the length of this sword is absurd. It's like my ancestor was compensating for something," Praxat said.
    "You did say you wanted to learn how to use it, an nothing beats learnin under pressure. So pull the dang thing, we're gonna slice and dice us a fake god."

Dash then looked over to the battle to see if there was an opening, then back to Praxat to see if she was up for this.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Then in one too-swift motion, its chest up to its mouth opens vertically and it attempts to eat Sasheem, lunging and biting all the way around his head, neck, and upper torso.
    The merged Auroc being appeared, for whatever its strengths, to be only able to manage a stalemate among those fighting him. Despite its exponential growth in power, its ability to create a companion of identical strength and mind to itself, the fallen Lord of Reshlan stood alone.

However, when its maw expanded poised to envelop Sasheem, Ochazuke from his vantage point started in disbelief.

"...for him, really?" Zaofan groaned, a look of disgust on his face as he shook his head, to which Ochazuke replied silently with a glare that made even his martial brother's blood run cold. Quite swiftly, he too remembered the risk, and it was not only the loss of this planet. "Yeah, yeah, I know."

The martial chef rolled his shoulders, bouncing from foot to foot as he loosened up.

"It's funny, you know? Hell, I hate to admit it, but we actually wouldn't have found the way to the mountain without that guy. If Master Balon let him in, I suppose we should give him his due..."

Stiff pops left Ochazuke's neck as he surveyed the battle before them.

"Just make sure to execute in tandem."

"You did say you wanted to learn how to use it, an nothing beats learnin under pressure. So pull the dang thing, we're gonna slice and dice us a fake god."

Dash then looked over to the battle to see if there was an opening, then back to Praxat to see if she was up for this.
    " Yeah I'm up for it," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Burning Retribution.”

In order to blow it up.
    So, that's it. They never learn.

Twisted to his purpose, Auroc fired all the energy he stole from the others down toward the planet. His intention, same as before: the destruction of this world.

Parsley had very little time to react, and only a fraction of that could be spent thinking. It was her fortune that she knew exactly what to do. The teleportation spell still being active, thought severely depowered, struck one idea off the table. She, however, had another idea.

She vanished.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "You will do no such thing!" yelled Nevanlinna as she, perhaps foolishly, interposed herself between the attack and the planet.

...I am such an idiot.

Inhaling, her form split into two equally-powerful Nevanlinna.

Hozon

The copy began glowing as hozon flowed through it, preserving its existence for a time.

And then she split again. And, again, she preserved the copy with Hozon.

She repeated this as many times as she could, while still leaving herselves enough time to prepare to push back the attack.
    And reappeared in front of the multitude of Nevas. "Fool. What exactly didn't you expect to do? Besides die immediately, I mean."

Interposed between the army of clones and the incoming blast, Parsley activated her previously prepared spell. Moving her finger in a circular motion, she opened a blood portal in front of her, wide enough to swallow the incoming blast.

Behind the Aurocs, the corresponding portal appeared, prepared to let the blast fly errantly into the sky.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Yeah I'm up for it," Praxat said.
    "Grab your sword, make sure you stay focused on your target while staying aware of your surroundings. You don't want to hit me or one of the other fighters by mistake." Dash looked back at the battle, "When I say go, we strike quick." She then powered up and got ready to move in fast.

OOC: I hope there is an opening, so much is going on right now. Maybe we need three Maurocs.
    Last edited by Tami; 09-22-2020 at 05:13 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    So, that's it. They never learn.

Twisted to his purpose, Auroc fired all the energy he stole from the others down toward the planet. His intention, same as before: the destruction of this world.

Parsley had very little time to react, and only a fraction of that could be spent thinking. It was her fortune that she knew exactly what to do. The teleportation spell still being active, thought severely depowered, struck one idea off the table. She, however, had another idea.

She vanished.

And reappeared in front of the multitude of Nevas. "Fool. What exactly didn't you expect to do? Besides die immediately, I mean."

Interposed between the army of clones and the incoming blast, Parsley activated her previously prepared spell. Moving her finger in a circular motion, she opened a blood portal in front of her, wide enough to swallow the incoming blast.

Behind the Aurocs, the corresponding portal appeared, prepared to let the blast fly errantly into the sky.
    "Exactly what you just did, by way of Vaikuntha, of course," replied Nevanlinna. A few of 'her' likely would have perished, but so be it. This was her home. She couldn't just stand idly by while some majin and saiyan did all the work. "And... then... this!"

The Neva clones exploded and the gathered Hozon concentrated into her. With this, she reached out with it and "grabbed" Mauroc's Hozon and then attempted to rip it out. Everything contained Hozon, to some extent, as far as she could tell... and she wanted to see what would happen if it were ripped out, partially or completely.

The antonym of preserve were many--damage, hurt, break, destroy, hurt, injure... ruin. She hoped that it was one of those, because this monster certainly deserved to experience one and all of those.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Genesis eyes her, head cocking to the side as if curious.

“You.....have something.”

Her eyes flit over and and land on Inanna’s.

“You have....new power. God power. Give it to me.”

She drifts down, another cylinder depressing in her back.
    While he was unaware of the significance of Genesis' appearance, context didn't matter when the stranger's body language spoke plenty. Raising a hand, Rex fired off a quick blast of ghost hakai, not aiming particularly at Genesis, but between her and Inanna.

"You look like a better much prey than that false god."

"..."

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    'Oh dear' came a voice inside Sasheem's head. It sounded like Voyavoda.

Being absorbed had been a curious experience, and from what he knew, the vast majority of individuals were rendered unconscious by the process. He, however, did not, and in fact had been watching this entire exchange in the background. Perhaps because it had been voluntary, or perhaps he was simply too stubborn to be cowed?

Regardless, this merited a response beyond mere spectation. Steeling his will, he began to assert some measure of control over Sasheem's body...

...and it responded, the Majin's chest twisting, and then erupting into... fists. Many, many fists, punching the inside of Mauroc repeatedly with Phoenix Eye Fist amplified attacks.

'OraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOr aOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraOraO ra'

How kind of this Auroc to expose his.. internals? for easy access. Not that Majin seemed to have internal organs. Still, having your innards punched certainly would not feel good.
    "..."

"Sasheem won't pretend he understands it, but that just comes with the territory of being a Majin, he supposes," the Majin mused. "So..."

Sasheem grew the seven arms of his Naga Palm.

"I suppose I'll just have to..."

Each of his fists grew The Bear's Claws w/ Burning Venomous Shingan!

"..."

He readied all his arms from within Mauroc's maw....and...

" .....ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA ORAORAORAORAORA!!! "

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    While he was unaware of the significance of Genesis' appearance, context didn't matter when the stranger's body language spoke plenty. Raising a hand, Rex fired off a quick blast of ghost hakai, not aiming particularly at Genesis, but between her and Inanna.

"You look like a better much prey than that false god."
    She turns and observes him.

“You. Your power. Different.....but similar. Not...Destruction. Regret. Pain. Mourning.”

Her eyes narrow.

“Mine.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She turns and observes him.

“You. Your power. Different.....but similar. Not...Destruction. Regret. Pain. Mourning.”

Her eyes narrow.

“Mine.”
    "I can't say I blame you for coveting my power, but you won't get it without a fight."

It was hard to gauge this strange woman's power. Like peering into the ocean from above and trying to guess its depth, Rex knew that she was one that he could not take lightly. It wasn't the first time he had encountered something like this, but he had endured through all... save for one human.

"Grab your sword, make sure you stay focused on your target while staying aware of your surroundings. You don't want to hit me or one of the other fighters by mistake." Dash looked back at the battle, "When I say go, we strike quick." She then powered up and got ready to move in fast.

OOC: I hope there is an opening, so much is going on right now. Maybe we need three Maurocs.
    " Right," Praxat said. with her ancestor's sword in hand, Praxat focuses on the two Maurocs while staying aware of her surroundings." You know, practically have 360-degree vision," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

The Mauroc that fired the Burning Retribution jerks, twists, and groans low as...something....is ripped away from him.

The form shudders, then looks down at Neva and Parsley, even as his blast tickets off into the sky.

OT:

You have removed Mauroc’s ability to “preserve” itself. He can no longer regenerate.

—————

The Mauroc chewing on Sasheem pauses, then literally explodes into mist as they obliterate him from the inside ala dozens of punches.

—————

Praxat, Dash, for just a moment you see the surviving Mauroc look down, his magic eyes flashing as soon as the second one gets misted.

Then, from behind Parsley and Neva a second Mauroc appears. With quick blows, he grabs the women by their heads and slams them together, before powering blasts up and point blanking them in the face while also slamming them into the ground.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM