Page 297 of 371 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 5560
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "Tch. Let's get to work." Avoca would know what to do, of course.

Planting her feet solidly on the ground, Tasure crossed her arms in front of her, and her golden aura burst to life.

Sand and dust billowed around her, being pushed away by her ki. While she had been in Super Saiyan upon arrival, she had been in a... resting state, of sorts. Now, however, her ki rose, effortlessly surpassing the level of power her son's Super Saiyan form had put out not too long ago. As her ki increased and intensified, the ground--no, the entire planet--began to shake. As she reached her zenith, Tasure threw her arms skyward, and with an admittedly showy burst of ki, signaled one thing to both ally and enemy alike.

The Diamond in the Rough had arrived, sharper, more resilient, and brighter than ever before.
    Avoca put some distance between herself and Tasure and then followed suit. Her aura roared to life, as did she as she pushed her power to its ceiling.

Bolts of what looked like electricity arced from her aura, tearing into the ground and leaving singed trenches in their wake. Her power radiated off of her in waves. It, combined with Tasure's, was a clarion call. It was a call to arms. She could feel that the remaining Saiyans were outnumbered and on their last dredges of power. They had been fighting for hours against a nearly endless army of invaders who was bolstered by two monsters who were more powerful than anyone else on the planet.

The defenders were tired, exhausted, and hurt. But, they were no longer alone. The cavalry had arrived and they were, while not as powerful as those two freaks, were close enough for it to not matter. Avoca knew exactly what she needed to do and when to do it.

--------

The tandem displays of power broadcasted the Saiyanness' arrival to the far reaches of the devastated planet of Ruco. The Saiyans felt it first.

"What the hell? What is that?" Tasure tower of golden ki was visible across the eastern hemisphere as the sky gained an aureate hue. "They're Saiyans. It's like that one guy from before!"

One by one they stood. Their energy reserves were almost tapped, but most had enough to make one final push. They were stronger than the faceless, nameless drones making up Tundra's army, but with Letchee and Daroga present, they couldn't capitalize on their advantage. With Avoca and Tasure there, morale was higher than it had been at any point previous. They could win.

Senerg, the former queen of that world and member of Sarada's counsel, moved to the front of the reinvigorated army of defenders. "We finally got some more backup. Let's show these assholes not to **** with the Saiyans!" Their unified war cry echoed across the horizon as they moved as one unit toward the remaining invading soldiers.

--------

The tandem display didn't only attract the Saiyans. Scouters belonging to the invaders simultaneously exploded from trying and failing to measure the overwhelming surge of power. "What the hell was that?!" one of them asked shakily.

"I don't know but it seems to be coming from over there." She pointed toward the golden power tower that stretched well into the air. The ground trembled, as if a massive earthquake was shaking every inch of the planet at the same time. That, plus the sudden powers, attracted the attention of Daroga and Letchee.

"Hm," Letchee hummed idly. "Seems some new players have arrived." As he watched the aureate energy pulse through the air, his lips stretched into a thin smile. "And it seems at least one of them is a Super Saiyan." He didn't miss Daroga's sigh of relief. "Let's go me-"

Suddenly, a being flash-stepped in front of them. "Sir! There is no need for you two to bother yourselves with this garbage," he said as he beat his chest, creating a resounding thump. "I, God, will deal with these miscreants."

Letchee blinked in confusion. "I...I'm sorry, who?"

He swallowed and looked down sheepishly. "Um, Harambe, sir."

"Oh, you. Sure, knock yourself out, kiddo!" He grinned and gave Harambe an encouraging thumbs up.

"Yes sir!" Immediately, he rocketed toward where Avoca and Tasure were powering up. He was there very quickly and landed a short distance from.

"Well, well, well. What have we here?" he wondered idly as he took in the sight before him. "Two pretenders."

Avoca considered him with confusion. He's not one of the two massive powers I felt, so what's his deal? "The hell do you mean pretenders?"

He chuckled, then laughed outright. "You merely adopted the Monke. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't know of the Primates until I was already a man, and by then it was only blinding."

"...what?"

He beat his chest like a drum again. "And now you face me! Harambe! Come to me and taste death!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Avoca put some distance between herself and Tasure and then followed suit. Her aura roared to life, as did she as she pushed her power to its ceiling.

Bolts of what looked like electricity arced from her aura, tearing into the ground and leaving singed trenches in their wake. Her power radiated off of her in waves. It, combined with Tasure's, was a clarion call. It was a call to arms. She could feel that the remaining Saiyans were outnumbered and on their last dredges of power. They had been fighting for hours against a nearly endless army of invaders who was bolstered by two monsters who were more powerful than anyone else on the planet.

The defenders were tired, exhausted, and hurt. But, they were no longer alone. The cavalry had arrived and they were, while not as powerful as those two freaks, were close enough for it to not matter. Avoca knew exactly what she needed to do and when to do it.

--------

The tandem displays of power broadcasted the Saiyanness' arrival to the far reaches of the devastated planet of Ruco. The Saiyans felt it first.

"What the hell? What is that?" Tasure tower of golden ki was visible across the eastern hemisphere as the sky gained an aureate hue. "They're Saiyans. It's like that one guy from before!"

One by one they stood. Their energy reserves were almost tapped, but most had enough to make one final push. They were stronger than the faceless, nameless drones making up Tundra's army, but with Letchee and Daroga present, they couldn't capitalize on their advantage. With Avoca and Tasure there, morale was higher than it had been at any point previous. They could win.

Senerg, the former queen of that world and member of Sarada's counsel, moved to the front of the reinvigorated army of defenders. "We finally got some more backup. Let's show these assholes not to **** with the Saiyans!" Their unified war cry echoed across the horizon as they moved as one unit toward the remaining invading soldiers.

--------

The tandem display didn't only attract the Saiyans. Scouters belonging to the invaders simultaneously exploded from trying and failing to measure the overwhelming surge of power. "What the hell was that?!" one of them asked shakily.

"I don't know but it seems to be coming from over there." She pointed toward the golden power tower that stretched well into the air. The ground trembled, as if a massive earthquake was shaking every inch of the planet at the same time. That, plus the sudden powers, attracted the attention of Daroga and Letchee.

"Hm," Letchee hummed idly. "Seems some new players have arrived." As he watched the aureate energy pulse through the air, his lips stretched into a thin smile. "And it seems at least one of them is a Super Saiyan." He didn't miss Daroga's sigh of relief. "Let's go me-"

Suddenly, a being flash-stepped in front of them. "Sir! There is no need for you two to bother yourselves with this garbage," he said as he beat his chest, creating a resounding thump. "I, God, will deal with these miscreants."

Letchee blinked in confusion. "I...I'm sorry, who?"

He swallowed and looked down sheepishly. "Um, Harambe, sir."

"Oh, you. Sure, knock yourself out, kiddo!" He grinned and gave Harambe an encouraging thumbs up.

"Yes sir!" Immediately, he rocketed toward where Avoca and Tasure were powering up. He was there very quickly and landed a short distance from.

"Well, well, well. What have we here?" he wondered idly as he took in the sight before him. "Two pretenders."

Avoca considered him with confusion. He's not one of the two massive powers I felt, so what's his deal? "The hell do you mean pretenders?"

He chuckled, then laughed outright. "You merely adopted the Monke. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't know of the Primates until I was already a man, and by then it was only blinding."

"...what?"

He beat his chest like a drum again. "And now you face me! Harambe! Come to me and taste death!"
    So their first challenger had arrive... and to her disappointment, it was neither of the two incredibly powers on the enemy side. Instead, it was... some guy who looked like a miniature Oozaru. Not a Hitozaru--literally a miniature oozaru.

There were a great many species in the galaxy, but she was unfamiliar with this one. He wasn't weak, per se, but compared to herself, Avoca, and their targets? Small fry. Of course, he might be concealing a massive amount of power... or perhaps he was just overconfident.

Minions went for literally a dime a dozen on the market these days, from what she knew.

"It would have been easier to just ask one of us to kill you. Have fun standing in line." Tasure raised her hand and a gargantuan Diamond Fang formed. Her hand swung downward, the Fang cutting an arc through the air to just brush this... Harambe aside.

Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 01-16-2021 at 06:45 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

So their first challenger had arrive... and to her disappointment, it was neither of the two incredibly powers on the enemy side. Instead, it was... some guy who looked like a miniature Oozaru. Not a Hitozaru--literally a miniature oozaru.

There were a great many species in the galaxy, but she was unfamiliar with this one. He wasn't weak, per se, but compared to herself, Avoca, and their targets? Small fry. Of course, he might be concealing a massive amount of power... or perhaps he was just overconfident.

Minions went for literally a dime a dozen on the market these days, from what she knew.

"I've never heard anyone beg for me to kill them so indirectly. Have fun standing in line." Tasure raised her hand and a gargantuan Diamond Fang formed. Her hand swung downward, the Fang cutting an arc through the air to just brush this... Harambe aside.

"WHAT?!" he shouted before being swept up in the massive energy blade. The moment in contacted him, the explosion that resulted was blinding. Harambe was blown back several hundred yards, skidding violently against the ground until he rolled to a stop.

At that moment, he realized beyond the pale of all doubt that he was far, far weaker than Tasure. Avoca wasn't far behind. I may have made a serious mistake.

He grunted and struggled to rise to his feet. "I see. Very well." He was badly injured - bleeding from a multitude of gashes across his body, a broken leg, a bad concussion - but he was by no means out! He thrust his arms out in front of him and powered up. A white aura roared to life. He let out a steady yell as yellow energy began to coalesce in both his hands.

"DICKS OUT," he bellowed as the energy balls swelled to life. They were full of a swirling white energy. "FOR HARAMBE!!!"

A long, thin beam of energy exploded out of the two balls and streaked toward Tasure and Avoca. Just when it seemed that the beam itself would strike them, the tip ejected what appeared to be a stringy white substance at them.

Avoca dodged out of the way just before it landed on her.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"WHAT?!" he shouted before being swept up in the massive energy blade. The moment in contacted him, the explosion that resulted was blinding. Harambe was blown back several hundred yards, skidding violently against the ground until he rolled to a stop.

At that moment, he realized beyond the pale of all doubt that he was far, far weaker than Tasure. Avoca wasn't far behind. I may have made a serious mistake.

He grunted and struggled to rise to his feet. "I see. Very well." He was badly injured - bleeding from a multitude of gashes across his body, a broken leg, a bad concussion - but he was by no means out! He thrust his arms out in front of him and powered up. A white aura roared to life. He let out a steady yell as yellow energy began to coalesce in both his hands.

"DICKS OUT," he bellowed as the energy balls swelled to life. They were full of a swirling white energy. "FOR HARAMBE!!!"

A long, thin beam of energy exploded out of the two balls and streaked toward Tasure and Avoca. Just when it seemed that the beam itself would strike them, the tip ejected what appeared to be a stringy white substance at them.

Avoca dodged out of the way just before it landed on her.

Dicks out? Yellow energy. The beam's... shape. That white stuff?!

Clearly this Harambe was compensating for... something. Probably multiple somethings.

Still, he had survived her attack, which was more than she had been expecting. Wouldn't let him live or anything, but he could go to the waiting line in the sky content in the knowledge that he survived a hit from her. That was more than most could say.

Just before the white... energy (?) reached her, Tasure placed her fingers on her forehead, her form blurring right after. She appeared a bit below Harambe, grabbed his clearly-broken leg--whoops, her bad--and then threw a punch.

At his dick.

For Harambe, his dick being out probably wasn't the best idea in battle.

Dicks out? Yellow energy. The beam's... shape. That white stuff?!

Clearly this Harambe was compensating for... something. Probably multiple somethings.

Still, he had survived her attack, which was more than she had been expecting. Wouldn't let him live or anything, but he could go to the waiting line in the sky content in the knowledge that he survived a hit from her. That was more than most could say.

Just before the white... energy (?) reached her, Tasure placed her fingers on her forehead, her form blurring right after. She appeared a bit below Harambe, grabbed his clearly-broken leg--whoops, her bad--and then threw a punch.

At his dick.

For Harambe, his dick being out probably wasn't the best idea in battle.
    As the energy balls were emptied of their power, the beam gradually grew smaller until it was nothing more but a shrimpy shell of its former immense luster. Harambe was spent, huffing heavily. Avoca dodged and Tasure vanished. "Darn it!" he grunted just moments before Tasure reappeared below him. "Wh-" He managed just as her fist impacted his groin with a power he had never experienced in his life.

He whimpered sadly and fell flat on his face. Consciousness faded, leaving him in nothing but darkness.

Avoca landed and shook her head. "I don't think those assholes are taking us seriously. How about we go prove 'em wrong." She placed her hand on Tasure's shoulder, an energy blast formed in her hand.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

As the energy balls were emptied of their power, the beam gradually grew smaller until it was nothing more but a shrimpy shell of its former immense luster. Harambe was spent, huffing heavily. Avoca dodged and Tasure vanished. "Darn it!" he grunted just moments before Tasure reappeared below him. "Wh-" He managed just as her fist impacted his groin with a power he had never experienced in his life.

He whimpered sadly and fell flat on his face. Consciousness faded, leaving him in nothing but darkness.

Avoca landed and shook her head. "I don't think those assholes are taking us seriously. How about we go prove 'em wrong." She placed her hand on Tasure's shoulder, an energy blast formed in her hand.
    Harambe wasn't dead, but he was down... ahh, **** it, he'd learned his lesson. At the very least, he had balls.

Had

She felt Avoca put her hand on her shoulder, then comment about these guys not taking them seriously. "...that's true, but even this... guy would be a decent challenge for anyone else fighting on our side." Probably. He had a fair amount of power, but not much stamina, and his battle sense and techniques were... lacking. But he wasn't a factor anymore, so...

Tasure placed her fingers to her head again and IT'd herself and Avoca to the two strongest powers on the planet. They'd given their soldiers a morale boost and played ball with Harambe... now it was time to finish this.

She cracked her neck and regarded the two. Their powers were, indeed, formidable, and she could tell straight away that unlike their underlings, they had the skill and experience to back up their power. Good, she was itching for a good fight... that wasn't against Avoca. Gotten enough of that in the Room of Booty and Time.

...spirit and time.

Damn it.

"Tch. You must be the ones heading this invasion," said Tasure. "Unless you're complete idiots, I assume you've already gathered intel on our forces, so you should know damn well who the both of us are, golden hair aside."

She would take on the one that fought her boy, and Avoca could have the other one. Just had to figure out which was which.

"

Harambe wasn't dead, but he was down... ahh, **** it, he'd learned his lesson. At the very least, he had balls.

Had

She felt Avoca put her hand on her shoulder, then comment about these guys not taking them seriously. "...that's true, but even this... guy would be a decent challenge for anyone else fighting on our side." Probably. He had a fair amount of power, but not much stamina, and his battle sense and techniques were... lacking. But he wasn't a factor anymore, so...

Tasure placed her fingers to her head again and IT'd herself and Avoca to the two strongest powers on the planet. They'd given their soldiers a morale boost and played ball with Harambe... now it was time to finish this.

She cracked her neck and regarded the two. Their powers were, indeed, formidable, and she could tell straight away that unlike their underlings, they had the skill and experience to back up their power. Good, she was itching for a good fight... that wasn't against Avoca. Gotten enough of that in the Room of Booty and Time.

...spirit and time.

Damn it.

"Tch. You must be the ones heading this invasion," said Tasure. "Unless you're complete idiots, I assume you've already gathered intel on our forces, so you should know damn well who the both of us are, golden hair aside."

She would take on the one that fought her boy, and Avoca could have the other one. Just had to figure out which was which.

"
    It had been around... a minute or so, perhaps a little less, since Harambe volunteered to take care of the new arrivals by himself. Naturally, Letchee and Daroga assumed he could handle himself. Imagine their surprise when Avoca and Tasure suddenly appeared in front of them, nary a scratch or bruise to be found.

Letchee frowned when Tasure started speaking to him. She even said he should have known who she was, as if she was someone important. "Listen lady. I can barely be bothered to learn the names of the people on my side. Why would I bother learning yours?" He smirked dangerously and unfolded his arms. "Especially when that name belongs to a dead woman."

"The only Saiyans we cared to learn about are the Queen and her sister," Daroga stated. "Everyone else was too insignificant for us to worry ourselves over. In fact, I refuse to battle any Saiyan other than the boy who humiliated me before. Try your hand with Letchee if you wish."

Avoca scoffed. "I guess dragon boy was the one who fought your boy, Tasure," she remarked before turning her attention to the one who had to be Letchee. "And I'm guessing that makes you Letchee."

He raised an eyebrow, then bowed theatrically. "Indeed I am. How did you guess?"

"You turned my wife into my best friend." She knew all about this one's ability to change people's bodies around. She had no desire to inhabit Tasure's, so she had to be careful. In fact, it seemed that Letchee was inhabiting a new body; he looked completely different when he fought Parsley on Vocado almost two years ago. His abilities were unknown then, and they were especially right then. She had to be careful.

"Wife? I don't know which one that would be." He shrugged. "It matters not. With the Queen probably dead, it won't be long before the rest of you apes fall in line."

"Sarada's not dead."

"...what?"

"She's training right now to fight your boss."

Letchee's face said everything that needed to be said.

Avoca took that momentary lapse in attention to fire her blast. She aimed for the space between the two lieutenants. By the time they noticed, it was nearly on them. Even still, neither bothered to dodge.

Perfect.

It broke apart into a mist of ki that clung to them like the linger drops of morning dew.

Letchee and Daroga both raised eyebrows. "...okay." Letchee sped toward Avoca and kicked her away. As she hurtled away, he followed after her, laughing like a maniac.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It had been around... a minute or so, perhaps a little less, since Harambe volunteered to take care of the new arrivals by himself. Naturally, Letchee and Daroga assumed he could handle himself. Imagine their surprise when Avoca and Tasure suddenly appeared in front of them, nary a scratch or bruise to be found.

Letchee frowned when Tasure started speaking to him. She even said he should have known who she was, as if she was someone important. "Listen lady. I can barely be bothered to learn the names of the people on my side. Why would I bother learning yours?" He smirked dangerously and unfolded his arms. "Especially when that name belongs to a dead woman."

"The only Saiyans we cared to learn about are the Queen and her sister," Daroga stated. "Everyone else was too insignificant for us to worry ourselves over. In fact, I refuse to battle any Saiyan other than the boy who humiliated me before. Try your hand with Letchee if you wish."

Avoca scoffed. "I guess dragon boy was the one who fought your boy, Tasure," she remarked before turning her attention to the one who had to be Letchee. "And I'm guessing that makes you Letchee."

He raised an eyebrow, then bowed theatrically. "Indeed I am. How did you guess?"

"You turned my wife into my best friend." She knew all about this one's ability to change people's bodies around. She had no desire to inhabit Tasure's, so she had to be careful. In fact, it seemed that Letchee was inhabiting a new body; he looked completely different when he fought Parsley on Vocado almost two years ago. His abilities were unknown then, and they were especially right then. She had to be careful.

"Wife? I don't know which one that would be." He shrugged. "It matters not. With the Queen probably dead, it won't be long before the rest of you apes fall in line."

"Sarada's not dead."

"...what?"

"She's training right now to fight your boss."

Letchee's face said everything that needed to be said.

Avoca took that momentary lapse in attention to fire her blast. She aimed for the space between the two lieutenants. By the time they noticed, it was nearly on them. Even still, neither bothered to dodge.

Perfect.

It broke apart into a mist of ki that clung to them like the linger drops of morning dew.

Letchee and Daroga both raised eyebrows. "...okay." Letchee sped toward Avoca and kicked her away. As she hurtled away, he followed after her, laughing like a maniac.
    Tasure watched as Avoca launched her... attack, prompting Letchee to counter-attack. Fools. With just that, Avoca had just made this battle all the more winnable. Though to be fair, it seems this group's lack of planning had already played into their favor.

"Complete idiots I see," said Tasure, turning back to Daroga. "You thought Parsley and Sarada were the only super saiyans. Try five. The one you fought--or were humiliated by, according to you--was my son, Totoma."

To hear this fighter admit that he'd been humiliated by Totoma filled her with pride. He'd come up against a far superior opponent and not only survived, but done so in a way that had made an impression. It was especially uplifting mood, as, typically, the only person he humiliated was... himself, thanks to all those 'heroic antics'.

She knew why he acted like that--because young children seemed to enjoy it for whatever reason--but it was still... hm. Grating, at times.

"I'd love to go get him so he could humiliate you again, but he's back home, resting up with his family," said Tasure. "So you'll have to make do with the strongest Saiyan in the universe... Tasure, the Diamond Fang." On cue, her Diamond Fang ignited from her right hand.

Well, at least until the sisters finished their training. Given that they'd have an entire year or so, they'd definitely come out of that... Vaiku-whatever much stronger than she was. Still, it was nice to be back on top for the next half day or so.

She pointed her 'fang' at Daroga. "Before we start the fun... I'd like to know your name. Not just anyone can make my boy get off his lazy half-blood ass and actually try."

Tasure watched as Avoca launched her... attack, prompting Letchee to counter-attack. Fools. With just that, Avoca had just made this battle all the more winnable. Though to be fair, it seems this group's lack of planning had already played into their favor.

"Complete idiots I see," said Tasure, turning back to Daroga. "You thought Parsley and Sarada were the only super saiyans. Try five. The one you fought--or were humiliated by, according to you--was my son, Totoma."

To hear this fighter admit that he'd been humiliated by Totoma filled her with pride. He'd come up against a far superior opponent and not only survived, but done so in a way that had made an impression. It was especially uplifting mood, as, typically, the only person he humiliated was... himself, thanks to all those 'heroic antics'.

She knew why he acted like that--because young children seemed to enjoy it for whatever reason--but it was still... hm. Grating, at times.

"I'd love to go get him so he could humiliate you again, but he's back home, resting up with his family," said Tasure. "So you'll have to make do with the strongest Saiyan in the universe... Tasure, the Diamond Fang." On cue, her Diamond Fang ignited from her right hand.

Well, at least until the sisters finished their training. Given that they'd have an entire year or so, they'd definitely come out of that... Vaiku-whatever much stronger than she was. Still, it was nice to be back on top for the next half day or so.

She pointed her 'fang' at Daroga. "Before we start the fun... I'd like to know your name. Not just anyone can make my boy get off his lazy half-blood ass and actually try."
    "Most powerful in the universe?" Daroga questioned with a raised eyebrow. "A lofty boast, child. Sadly for you, you are far below me." Two sets of arms folded in front of him, with the third set hanging limply at his side. "My name? I am Daroga, the Cleric of Draconia II's Hell Brigade. Well met, Diamond Fang."

With that said, he vanished. An instant later, he reappeared in front of her and backhanded her through several buildings. He quickly followed and caught up to her and fired a combined blast from two of his hands.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Most powerful in the universe?" Daroga questioned with a raised eyebrow. "A lofty boast, child. Sadly for you, you are far below me." Two sets of arms folded in front of him, with the third set hanging limply at his side. "My name? I am Daroga, the Cleric of Draconia II's Hell Brigade. Well met, Diamond Fang."

With that said, he vanished. An instant later, he reappeared in front of her and backhanded her through several buildings. He quickly followed and caught up to her and fired a combined blast from two of his hands.
    Tasure was confident her reactions, but this warrior's speed was... impressive, but nothing she couldn't compensate for, in time. Still, given that he didn't seem like a warrior specialized in speed, it lent credence to his claims about his overall strength. Good, good... this would be boring, otherwise.

Righing herself just as Daroga caught up to her, the Diamond Fang on her hand flared, then flowed over her body, forming an energy shield just in time to block the energy blast. She was still sent flying, and she knew that the shield wouldn't hold for long... but it would hold long enough.

Manipulating the shape of the shield and 'anchoring' herself to it, the blast began moving herself 'over' it, until at least she cleared the blast, which flew harmlessly into the distance.

Concentrating the remained of the shield back into her hand, Tasure leveled her hand Daroga and unleashed multiple Diamond Arrows at the... draconian, she assumed.

While one would assume these were simply your stock energy blasts, they were actually a variation on the Diamond Fang, modified for ranged combat, focused on piercing through defenses... and enemies, of course.

Tasure was confident her reactions, but this warrior's speed was... impressive, but nothing she couldn't compensate for, in time. Still, given that he didn't seem like a warrior specialized in speed, it lent credence to his claims about his overall strength. Good, good... this would be boring, otherwise.

Righing herself just as Daroga caught up to her, the Diamond Fang on her hand flared, then flowed over her body, forming an energy shield just in time to block the energy blast. She was still sent flying, and she knew that the shield wouldn't hold for long... but it would hold long enough.

Manipulating the shape of the shield and 'anchoring' herself to it, the blast began moving herself 'over' it, until at least she cleared the blast, which flew harmlessly into the distance.

Concentrating the remained of the shield back into her hand, Tasure leveled her hand Daroga and unleashed multiple Diamond Arrows at the... draconian, she assumed.

While one would assume these were simply your stock energy blasts, they were actually a variation on the Diamond Fang, modified for ranged combat, focused on piercing through defenses... and enemies, of course.
    Four arms crossed in front of Daroga to block the incoming modified Diamond Fang blasts. The blasts cut into his skin, but didn't do more than superficial damage. Eyes narrowed, he regarded Tasure for a moment before acting again.

A burst of speed carried him from his spot to behind her in an instant. Two of his fists shattered the shied, then another two grabbed her arms. With her arms trapped, she was unable to use her teleportation technique - he noticed that she had her fingers placed on her forehead when she and Avoca appeared before him - and she was unable to defend herself. Four fists proceeded to hammer into her back mercilessly.

----------

Avoca pulled herself off the ground and managed to dive out of the way just before Letchee's foot could slam into her. Instead, it met a pile of upturned asphalt and reduced it to even more broken pieces of rubble that showered over the area.

Avoca flipped to her feet and charged a pair of energy blasts in each hand. She fired them, then managed to threw her arms up to partially block the much more powerful energy blast that Letchee fired the moment he recovered. The resulting explosion sent her flying into a building. She landed hard on her shoulder and groaned quietly.

The blasts she fired were in no way regarded as a threat. That was until the energy tether that bound Demon Spark together materialized to life and wrapped around him. The explosion shook the block and knocked pieces of rubble loose and rained them down on top of her.

"Ha! Not bad, ape," Letchee commended from outside the building. She felt the ground shake as he powered up. Perfect. Dumbass, she thought as she rose to her feet and quickly retreated just as a tremendous blast tore through the building.

The building, and half the block, was engulfed in a blue dome of pure devastation.

Avoca was just barely able to escape unharmed. "That was close," she muttered.

As the dust and smoke cleared, she found Letchee standing in front of what used a city block. There was nothing left, not even building foundations. Instead of gloating like she figured someone like him would be, he was instead looking at his hands. A pensive frown creased his brow. "Something isn't right," she heard him say idly. He flexed his hands, then glanced up at her. "You. What the hell did you do?!"

She grinned. "Wouldn't you like to know?" It's working!

It was one of her newest techniques that was upgraded when she reached Super Saiyan. By consolidating her Ki drain techniques, Inhibition and Negation she was able to develop a technique that increased the amount of ki abilities drained from a person. Blasts, shields, boosting physical stats, and even flying took an increased toll on a person. She called it Ki Throttling and Letchee, and she assumed Daroga, was feeling the toll already. And it was only going to get worse. The more they so much as flew, the more tired they were going to get.

It was all about playing the long game.

He growled and shot into air to chase after her. An energy blast formed in his hand. However, instead of firing it, he instead shaped it into a pure white sword. "You mock me?!" he demanded just as he swung the sword upward in an attempt to cut her in half.

She rolled with the swing and just barely managed to escape with her life. Even still, the tip of the energy blade caught her in the leg and left a long, nasty gash on her upper thigh.

"****!"

"AHaha!" He booted her in the head and then slammed her into the ground.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Four arms crossed in front of Daroga to block the incoming modified Diamond Fang blasts. The blasts cut into his skin, but didn't do more than superficial damage. Eyes narrowed, he regarded Tasure for a moment before acting again.

A burst of speed carried him from his spot to behind her in an instant. Two of his fists shattered the shied, then another two grabbed her arms. With her arms trapped, she was unable to use her teleportation technique - he noticed that she had her fingers placed on her forehead when she and Avoca appeared before him - and she was unable to defend herself. Four fists proceeded to hammer into her back mercilessly.

----------
    Daroga's fists hammered into the seemingly-helpless Tasure, sending shocks through her body. Fast, strong... tough. Definitely a fun opponent. Too bad he'd run out of energy quickly, thanks to Avoca. A shame.

...still, he'd be more than capable of killing her before that point if she didn't do something to get out of this hold. What a perfect time to get some slice & dice in.

Specfically, those knives that she'd acquired from that Silver Knight she'd slain on Vocado. The energy-draining ones. One of her primarily goals in the time chamber had been to synchronize with them, so that she could actually use them, and she'd figured out how to do so.

The tip of her tail worked its way under her thigh protectors, where she kept the knives--one in each--wrapped around the hilt... and then in a quick motion, she slashed the knife at Daroga. Hopefully, like most men, he'd have gotten a nasty case of tunnel-vision while pounding a woman from behind.

Yeah, she'd totally spent too much time hanging out with the younger generation.

Daroga's fists hammered into the seemingly-helpless Tasure, sending shocks through her body. Fast, strong... tough. Definitely a fun opponent. Too bad he'd run out of energy quickly, thanks to Avoca. A shame.

...still, he'd be more than capable of killing her before that point if she didn't do something to get out of this hold. What a perfect time to get some slice & dice in.

Specfically, those knives that she'd acquired from that Silver Knight she'd slain on Vocado. The energy-draining ones. One of her primarily goals in the time chamber had been to synchronize with them, so that she could actually use them, and she'd figured out how to do so.

The tip of her tail worked its way under her thigh protectors, where she kept the knives--one in each--wrapped around the hilt... and then in a quick motion, she slashed the knife at Daroga. Hopefully, like most men, he'd have gotten a nasty case of tunnel-vision while pounding a woman from behind.

Yeah, she'd totally spent too much time hanging out with the younger generation.
    Daroga didn't notice Tasure's tail until it cut into him. "AARRGH!"

Normally, he wouldn't have been concerned with a cut. Something, however, was very wrong. He hadn't noticed it before, but he had somehow grown weary already. He wasn't to the point of exhaustion, but he had expended far more energy than he thought he had. But how? The very same had befallen Letchee, if his senses were correct. That girl! Her initial attack must be the cause of his vexation!

What was worse, the knife Tasure's tail wielded sapped his power. He could feel that his already diminished power had dwindled even more.

He growled and shattered her wrist in his grip. "Accursed wench!" he snarled as he tugged on her arm. With a sudden jerk, he tore her arm from her socket, then punted her to the ground. One of his arms gingerly touched the gash in his side where he had been stabbed. I know not what that girl did, but I must end this battle quickly. These Saiyans are much more resourceful than I initially thought.

With that thought, his aura burst to life. He started to gather ki in four hands, a task made far more arduous thanks to Avoca's and Tasure's techniques.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Nothing of Eldfen...

If what had passed before their eyes in that instant had been real, with any luck the Eternal Dragon would have desist, even if Grinthorn could move through the unfathomable.

However, that wasn't what he sought. The strike of the Forger's Hammer struck up a strange sound. Even now it reverbed through the air, and the subtle spaces between matter. Listening in the manner of the Spider, he extended his meditational field and observed this phenomenon, trying to glean some hint of what had happened.

Zaofan, who was in equal measure fascinated yet suspicious of the Dragon temple. scratched his head and narrowed his eyes.

"...well now that we know you're still around..." he murmured under his breath. Yet he strangely found himself - silently - agreeing with Sasheem's appraisal of this situation.

"...oh. Oh man! The others! Mistress! Totoma!"

They appeared to be back on Earth, but everybody else, who could say? Hastily Zaofan picked at the communicator in his ear.

"Hey! Hi! Zaofan! Anybody out there?!"
    Ochazuke, even as you watch the sensation of the Sound fades. You do however get the impression of something within the sound before it fades. A power you could only translate to: Will.

Zaofan, your Comms reach anyone who is on Earth right now.

Dash and Praxat both respond with okays and their location.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Training will be a nice change of pace, vacation enough I figure." Inanna responded. "But... best get going now, not a lot of time before Tundra gets where you don't want him to go." Taking a step back, Inanna watched her wife leave, before fishing out the orb Lampton had given her. "Not sure how this thing's supposed to work if I'm honest," she muttered aloud before tapping on it.

"Hello, uh... still alive by chance?"
    A female chuckle, warm and bright, responds.

“You need some training than, yes?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM