Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
Tasure nodded. "Well, let's stop wasting time and get on with it." She began making her way for the chamber entrance, passing by Totoma on the way. As she passed, however, her fist shot out at Totoma in a surprise strike.

Just a year ago, this would have caught Totoma completely off-guard, but he had spent the past year focusing on his skill and battle instincts, so the punch was instead caught. With some absurd motion of his arms, Totoma then sent his mother spinning comically through the air.

Catching herself with one hand, Tasure sprung off the floor, landing gingerly. Despite what just happened, she was grinning, clearly pleased at her boy's quick counter-attack. "Not a bad reaction. Seems you haven't been slacking quite as much as I'd feared." With those words and and a small wave, Tasure continued on her way to the time chamber.

Totoma watched her go, then turned back to Pinach. "Got something better than an address..." He concentrated, forming a Kizuna with his young friend. Shortly after, knowledge of exactly where he needed to go and to whom he needed to speak flowed into Pinach's mind.

I'll keep this link open for when I need to come back, yeah? Now... if you could, please open a portal. Longer we wait, the more of our allies die.
Avoca let her eyes linger on where Parsley disappeared into that elf realm where she and Sarada planned on training. It wouldn't be until tomorrow before she saw her again, if that. Avoca and Tasure would get out first and head directly into battle. I'll see you soon. She smiled softly and followed Tasure inside.

Pinach flinched when he heard the voice in his head. To his knowledge, that was the very first time he had heard anyone's voice in his head other than his own. Oh man, this must be what crazy people feel like. Whoops! Can he hear that? Sorry, Just Saiyan. He chuckled nervously and saluted. "You can count on me, Just Saiyan. I'll get the food and return here as soon as I can!"

Before he left, he opened a portal to Ruco, only long enough for him and whoever was going with him to walk through, so no one on the other side got any ideas.