Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 372
  1. #91
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Going right for the ball...your coach taught you well," Lantro nodded, in respect. "However...NEGA-DUNK!" Lantro raises a hand as a spherical chunk of ki-enhanced earth rushes up out of the ground and heads towards the group of Knights who had shot past him. If it connected, would explode on contact. Meanwhile Lantro takes a fighting stance to confront the one Knight rushing towards him. "Always keep your wits about you on the court."
    It misses most, but three do get caught, the blast blowing them out of the sky.

    The one charging him tackles Lantro and takes him to the ground, hands around his neck as it tries to choke him to death.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  2. #92
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    He ignores her, distracted as he is by Nevalinna at the moment.
    Sarada didn't take kindly to being ignored. She pulled up and started peppering the area Auroc was standing in with a barrage of unending energy blasts. "YOU THINK YOU CAN COME TO MY PLANET AND START SHIT!!"

    As the mighty Super Saiyan began her assault on the Majin god, Avoca broke into a feverish sprint. Hopefully the Queen's sudden reemergence and attack on their master was enough to distract the turned Saiyan traitors from both her and what she intended on doing. Auroc losing his grip was the best thing that could have happened. And whoever that elf chick was keeping his attention was even better.

    Avoca scooped the prone form of Sarada in her arms and took off like a rocket toward the palace.

  3. #93
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada didn't take kindly to being ignored. She pulled up and started peppering the area Auroc was standing in with a barrage of unending energy blasts. "YOU THINK YOU CAN COME TO MY PLANET AND START SHIT!!"

    As the mighty Super Saiyan began her assault on the Majin god, Avoca broke into a feverish sprint. Hopefully the Queen's sudden reemergence and attack on their master was enough to distract the turned Saiyan traitors from both her and what she intended on doing. Auroc losing his grip was the best thing that could have happened. And whoever that elf chick was keeping his attention was even better.

    Avoca scooped the prone form of Sarada in her arms and took off like a rocket toward the palace.
    Another Knight arrives, deflecting the blasts from the recovering Auroc as Avoca flees with Sarada.

    OT:

    Is Avoca hiding her power level?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He ignores her, distracted as he is by Nevalinna at the moment.
    Good. She had managed to knock back Auroc and free Sarada from his clutches with that attack. She would, in previous years, have claimed that the latter had been entirely intentional--that she had seen through Auroc's deception--but now she would admit that it had been entirely a fluke. Yes... a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

    But enough of that... she had a god to tear down!

    Disengaging from Auroc, she backflipped some paces and began throwing energy blasts at the false god, seemingly with wild abandon. Auroc would find these misaimed attacks quite simple to dodge... though advancing towards her would perhaps be a bit of a challenge. And that was the intent, for the attacks that passed him by would stop mid-air. Those that hit the ground would penetrate would not explode, but lay hidden...

    ...and then she launched her real attack, the Hellzone Gre--...no, that was a name Seri would come up with. The... hm, think... think.

    "Narayanastra!" she yelled, naming her attack with something that just 'came' to her as innumerable energy balls she'd throw converged on Auroc.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  5. #95
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Another Knight arrives, deflecting the blasts from the recovering Auroc as Avoca flees with Sarada.

    OT:

    Is Avoca hiding her power level?
    OOC: Yes, she is.

    IC:

    "Sarada" smirked as another knight arrived to defend his god. "Another challenger approaches," she chuckled. "Before I erase you from existence, what's your name, fool?"

    Trying to fly while suppressing her power was a hassle and a pain in the ass. The things I do for my best friend, Avoca griped silently as she sprinted through city and expansive forest alike. Moving on the ground was slower, but a lot safer. All she had to do was get to the palace and toss Sarada through a portal to another planet. If she did that, then they won. No matter what happened in any of the battles behind her, Auroc lost.

  6. #96
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Only for a lance of silver energy (about an inch thick) to slam down from very high above, parting clouds as it streams down and punches through their shoulder, spinning her around and making her miss her chop.
    Parsley grunted and dropped her sword as her arm went limp. "Who the hell?" This battle had taken a pivot that she hadn't anticipated. As involved and narrowly focused as she was on Noomh, she failed to keep account of her surrounds and those hiding within.

    Until the feeling in her arm could return, she fell back and raised her ax in front of her to compensate for the handicap. During the lull, she let her gaze drift upward, Observational Focus piercing the clouds to find who the second attacker was.

  7. #97
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Good. She had managed to knock back Auroc and free Sarada from his clutches with that attack. She would, in previous years, have claimed that the latter had been entirely intentional--that she had seen through Auroc's deception--but now she would admit that it had been entirely a fluke. Yes... a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

    But enough of that... she had a god to tear down!

    Disengaging from Auroc, she backflipped some paces and began throwing energy blasts at the false god, seemingly with wild abandon. Auroc would find these misaimed attacks quite simple to dodge... though advancing towards her would perhaps be a bit of a challenge. And that was the intent, for the attacks that passed him by would stop mid-air. Those that hit the ground would penetrate would not explode, but lay hidden...

    ...and then she launched her real attack, the Hellzone Gre--...no, that was a name Seri would come up with. The... hm, think... think.

    "Narayanastra!" she yelled, naming her attack with something that just 'came' to her as innumerable energy balls she'd throw converged on Auroc.
    When the dust settles, a chill feeling passes through Nevalinnaís blood. She cannot sense Auroc anymore. No one can.

    Emerging from the dust and smoke is this form:



    The chitin like armor parts on Auroc had seemingly spread and covered his entire form.

    ďCongratulations, Princess. Only your mother in recent memory has ever pushed me to this form, and it is not one I can easily control. Now I will show you the difference between Royalty, and Divinity.Ē

    Heís suddenly in front of her, blade like growths from his forearm buried in her gut.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #98
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    OOC: Yes, she is.

    IC:

    "Sarada" smirked as another knight arrived to defend his god. "Another challenger approaches," she chuckled. "Before I erase you from existence, what's your name, fool?"

    Trying to fly while suppressing her power was a hassle and a pain in the ass. The things I do for my best friend, Avoca griped silently as she sprinted through city and expansive forest alike. Moving on the ground was slower, but a lot safer. All she had to do was get to the palace and toss Sarada through a portal to another planet. If she did that, then they won. No matter what happened in any of the battles behind her, Auroc lost.
    The ‘fake’ Sarada is bombarded by about a dozen ki blasts as more taken Saiyans arrive on the scene. The Knight facing her turns and leaves her to the Saiyans.

    Meanwhile, Avoca is more than a city away from the Palace (battlefield was not in the Capital IIRC).
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  9. #99
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley grunted and dropped her sword as her arm went limp. "Who the hell?" This battle had taken a pivot that she hadn't anticipated. As involved and narrowly focused as she was on Noomh, she failed to keep account of her surrounds and those hiding within.

    Until the feeling in her arm could return, she fell back and raised her ax in front of her to compensate for the handicap. During the lull, she let her gaze drift upward, Observational Focus piercing the clouds to find who the second attacker was.

    And finds nothing but a stealth drone, small and almost impossible to see, observing the battlefield.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  10. #100
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The ‘fake’ Sarada is bombarded by about a dozen ki blasts as more taken Saiyans arrive on the scene. The Knight facing her turns and leaves her to the Saiyans.

    Meanwhile, Avoca is more than a city away from the Palace (battlefield was not in the Capital IIRC).
    "Sarada" smirked and folded her arms over her chest. "Well. The traitors want to try and assault their Queen, eh?" She laughed and powered up, her golden aura shining like the sun on a cloudless day. "Come on then. Entertain me, chumps."




    "Come on, come on!" Avoca grunted. She was close, she could feel it. Just a little bit more and then it was all over.

  11. #101
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    And finds nothing but a stealth drone, small and almost impossible to see, observing the battlefield.
    Parsley's eyes narrowed. "A drone?" she asked herself. She questioned briefly why Auroc would ever need a drone when he appeared to have the battle well in hand. Regardless of the reason, it was going to be dealt with.

    Dropping her ax briefly, she fired a beam into the sky, meant to destroy the drone before it could cause any further trouble.

  12. #102
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The knight is completely off guard and open as she barrels into him.
    Inanna didn't bother stopping after she barreled him over. "Hmph," and scanning for Auroc the golden-eyed woman locked onto him before rocketing towards him.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  13. #103
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley's eyes narrowed. "A drone?" she asked herself. She questioned briefly why Auroc would ever need a drone when he appeared to have the battle well in hand. Regardless of the reason, it was going to be dealt with.

    Dropping her ax briefly, she fired a beam into the sky, meant to destroy the drone before it could cause any further trouble.
    Before the blast goes off, Noomh slashes and cuts deep into her side.

    “You took your eyes off your opponent, your majesty.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #104
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Sarada" smirked and folded her arms over her chest. "Well. The traitors want to try and assault their Queen, eh?" She laughed and powered up, her golden aura shining like the sun on a cloudless day. "Come on then. Entertain me, chumps."




    "Come on, come on!" Avoca grunted. She was close, she could feel it. Just a little bit more and then it was all over.

    ‘Fake’ Sarada gets shanked in the back by a corrupted Saiyan with a large Bowie like knife.

    ———————

    Avoca, as you get closer and closer, a cold seems to overcome the entire area you’re in. Your breathe steams on the air as it starts getting harder and harder to keep moving forward.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  15. #105
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna didn't bother stopping after she barreled him over. "Hmph," and scanning for Auroc the golden-eyed woman locked onto him before rocketing towards him.

    He seems busy shanking Nevalinna in his new armored form.

    Interestingly, Inanna cannot sense him in this new form.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •