Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
"Earth's Kami was nearly taken, yes." Inanna replied. "Vocado's new Guardian was taken, but by one in possession of the Amulet. Not Auroc. Though Sakin has been taking and draining Kami for quite some time." Inanna explained.

Ah well. It being Sakin pulling on the Proto-Majin's strings was... unexpected, but perhaps not entirely surprising. That rogue Angel had been tugging at the strings for quite some time. As far back as when Inanna had arrived to Earth. That he was perhaps drawing close to his endgame was a tad alarming, but was to be expected. At best they'd been hitting at shadows, and dealing with those errant strands- fallout the God's in their Sandbox. Though in regards to Sihn and his 'hunting', the golden-eyed woman cackled.

"The Universe will have suffered heat death by the time he gets off of his ass. If one needs something done, they best do it themselves. Which might help explain why what I am now, isn't enough..."

She smiled, and it was obvious to even her mother the gesture was bordering on malice.

"The 'True Gods' fucked me. Left this Universe to squalor and rot, as they squabbled over how best to shape their creation's and their aspirations... and by now it's obvious to everyone but themselves, that this mess is not for them to fix; they're corrupt. Absentee. Cowards. Only Shek'hinah, my mother, is free from this... and even as an innocent, she was killed by the indiscretion- manipulated it might've been- of her sister." Inanna stated, before clenching her fist.

"What's more? Another is on the same trajectory as I am. Genesis, she's called; and she's a step ahead. Ripped the arms from Hammer, and stole Creation from Sihn's gun..." there was also the matter of her alternate self. Though with no leads to follow and no time to follow them she was in something of a bind. "To be perfectly frank, the path I'm on is not enough not for what I need to protect; or for the work that needs doing."

Inanna unclenched, her fist and her smile lost most of its malice.

"Work I'm sure you'd enjoy... considering your hand in the last rebellion."
Lampton thinks, hand caressing the hilt of the sword.

“Perhaps. But Lampton wants to know: what happens in the end? Are you content to live sealed off from the other universes? Content to let Lampton escape Old Sihn’s justice?”