Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
The little foci slowly hovered overhead, then zipped over to another area, then back over to another.

".....We can work with this....maybe.....no, definitely. There is still some room to manipulate this....but it'll have to be done with the skill of a master magic user......Hufufufufufufu.....How unfortunate for the bubble gum king!" The little foci put her hand under her mouth and laughed loudly.

"....But first...how to spoil his day....lets see..." The foci looked to what functions of the rune could be changed. "........wait....waaaiiit.....what we got here is a big bomb....but perhaps....with the right adjustment we can decide what it'll blow away. Something physical like a planet.....or something not physical....like.....a dumb useless already been chewed trash god's influence." The foci slapped her two little hands together. "Turn it into a Auroc Buster....something that will blow away his influence on EVERYBODY on the planet at once."

"We'll need to get the other foci and Big E down here.....any spell crafters actually. The more the better." The red foci send a mental message to her master somewhere above and the other foci. "I could do it myself.....but I suppose the extra second we cut having more casters here couldn't hurt right."
The Queen looks at the little foci and nods.

“Possibly. It will have to be....carefully done. A wrong move will trigger it instead.”