Page 22 of 371 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    They pause, then the Priestess speaks up in heavily accented Terran.

“Too late. Out allies have struck your Kami by now. We have failed but they have surely not.”
    "What matters here is that you failed," Shōchū retorted. Whether she was confident in Eva's protection thwarting any threat or not was difficult to discern. For the time being, she would trust Dash to handle things at the Lookout.

Had the Threshlings been cybernetic in any nature, this would have been easier, but she would have to make do with not being able to hack either of their minds, "I wish things didn't have to end up this way, but just know that I did not wish harm upon you. It is by your actions that brought you here and only the truth will set you free."

Turning to Totoma and Blizzar, who remained, she simply warned them with the following words, "Cover your ears and do not attempt to cipher what is about play. This is the cursed dirge of a dying world, used not in jest."

Rising to her feet, she approached one of the control panels on the wall and pressed her hand against the keys, her flesh quickly sinking into the piece of technology. Multitudes of data splashed across the screen and eventually, the PA system of the building sprang to life, but some would have most likely wished it had remained dead.

["Witness the ultimate battle (Step into the Grand Tour)
    Between the greatest of warriors (take a Grand Tour, Grand Tour)
    In all the worlds...

Take a Grand Tour, Grand Tour (Time is running out!) GT!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Step into the Grand Tour (GRAND TOUR, GRAND TOUR!!!)
    Step into the Grand Tour (DRAGONBALL GT!!!)"]

"Tell us what we want and you'll no longer have to suffer!" Shōchū shouted, attempting to be audible over the horrible sounds of ultimate despair and entropy.

["For many a year the Dragonballs have always been there and now
    The righteous, the innocent and the just must now depend
    On themselves to defend mother earth from the rebirth of the ultimate end
    Now the tournament is over the closer the greed creeps
    For every good that's done further can evil seeps
    Inside the very spirit that makes the good compete
    Get the just to prevail, the righteous CAN'T FAIL!"]

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "What matters here is that you failed," Shōchū retorted. Whether she was confident in Eva's protection thwarting any threat or not was difficult to discern. For the time being, she would trust Dash to handle things at the Lookout.

Had the Threshlings been cybernetic in any nature, this would have been easier, but she would have to make do with not being able to hack either of their minds, "I wish things didn't have to end up this way, but just know that I did not wish harm upon you. It is by your actions that brought you here and only the truth will set you free."

Turning to Totoma and Blizzar, who remained, she simply warned them with the following words, "Cover your ears and do not attempt to cipher what is about play. This is the cursed dirge of a dying world, used not in jest."

Rising to her feet, she approached one of the control panels on the wall and pressed her hand against the keys, her flesh quickly sinking into the piece of technology. Multitudes of data splashed across the screen and eventually, the PA system of the building sprang to life, but some would have most likely wished it had remained dead.

In all the worlds...

"Tell us what we want and you'll no longer have to suffer!" Shōchū shouted, attempting to be audible over the horrible sounds of ultimate despair and entropy.

Blizzar, while certain this method would be effective, would have appreciate it if Shōchū had given him enough time to prepare.

As it were...

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    They weren't chasing them anymore, so Rutaba was able to scoop Parsley up in her arms and follow Pinach to the palace. Once there, they activated the portal to Ruco and flew through. They felt like cowards for leaving, and Parsley was going to scold them for taking her out of the battle, but it was for her own good. The majority of the invaders may have been escaping, but there was no telling if one of them had orders to destroy the planet or kill everyone still there once everyone was gone. They couldn't take the chance of losing Parsley after very nearly losing Sarada.
    The last thing Parsley remembered before losing consciousness was that Noomh fell first. Without his leg and having suffered too many injuries to continue fighting, the fight was hers. Had she remained awake, she would have seen her home defended successfully. Sarada was safely taken away by Avoca, Inanna rendered Auroc nothing more than a literal shell of his former self, and his acolytes were sent retreating with only their so-called "god" in tow. Their ploy failed, and they had to run away with their tails tucked between their legs.

Of course, Parsley didn't know that until she woke up and found herself on Ruco, being carried in her brother's arms. She had to wonder, aloud, how and why he had a hold of her since he surely wasn't stupid enough to thrust himself into an active invasion with SSJ level enemies. But he was, so there they were.

"You imbeciles," she spoke after giving each of the young "heroes" a sharp slap to the heads.

"But we helped," Rutaba argued.

"You got in the way. And you could have been killed." Not willing to hear any of their lame excuses, she walked into the medical facility of what was once Queen Senerg's palace. Or was it Becbaga?

"You're alive," Avoca said, the relief she was feeling slipping out in both her words and body posture. Whether she was talking to Parsley or the teenage Saiyans behind her wasn't clear. Though, she felt it was the former. She stepped forward and gently ran a finger along the puncture wounds piercing Parsley's armor. It had offered no protection against Noomh's blade. If it wasn't for her own training with her ax, and the simplicity of wielding a sword as a secondary weapon, she would surely be dead at the moment. "You should jump in the--"

"No, I'll be fine."

"You're bleeding all over the place," Pinach noted, as if he himself was badly limping from the hole in his leg she only just then noticed. "At least let us patch you up."

"Us?" She would have said more, but Avoca all but shoved her onto a table and started piling medical tape and gauze and other such things beside her. She sighed and stripped off her ruined armor and tights and let her get to work. The occasional wince and hiss was all the indication given that she was in some kind of pain. "You said they were retreating?"

"Yeah," Pinach responded. "They were all flying into this portal with an egg of some kind. I think they stole it."

"Hmph. That was Auroc's egg."

"Who?"

Oh. They didn't know who he was. Well. "He's just a fool. A charlatan who believes himself more powerful and important than he actually is. He was defeated easily by our sister-in-law." If he managed to escape, that was troublesome. The coordinates to Reshlan weren't widely known. In fact, only Nevanlinna knew of them -- as far as Parsley knew -- and she was dead -- or barely alive. Regardless, if they were going to take the fight to the false god and kill him before he regenerated, they needed to find the Threshling homeworld.

When Avoca finished mending Parsley's wounds, she redressed in a fresh armor. "I'm returning to Vocado. Hopefully there's a Threshling left who has some answers." She looked at her brother and cousin and narrowed her eyes. "You two stay her and watch Sarada. Wait for Maiz to get here and explain what happened." She noticed Avoca flinch when she mentioned Maiz.

"Okay," they chimed reluctantly.

As Parsley left, she spared her sister one last look before departing. She noticed Avoca following her and slowed down for her to catch up. "What happened to Maiz?"

Avoca flinched again, then looked away in shame. "She was about to be taken by some of those elves when some Icer showed up. He wanted either her or Sarada. I chose to save Sarada."

Parsley felt her eye twitch. "...what?"

"I think it was that Koorimaru Sarada told me about. She said he disappeared as soon as he got his wish."

"Koorimaru?" At least it wasn't Tundra. But, Koorimaru had one of those god items, a necklace with a demon trapped inside. Its power was flowing through him, meaning Maiz was in grave danger. She wanted to get angry, but she couldn't. Avoca was presented with an impossible decision and made the choice she felt was right at the moment. But leaving a Guardian in the hands of someone possessed by unnatural power wasn't good.

Doubly so when that Guardian was her mother.

"I see," she answered shortly. She activated a portal to Vocado and stepped through.

What she heard was true. The battle was over. The planet was devoid of power outside of a few: Tasure, Inanna, and one other she didn't recognize. No, wait. There was another one. That Saiyan hybrid who helped the Tuffles attack Turrip years ago; Lantro, she believed his name to be. What the hell was he doing there?! Helping the Threshling?

"You followed me."

"Yeah. I want to help get Maiz back. It's my fault she got taken!" Avoca shot into the air, flying at full speed toward the powers.

The battle may have been over, but their business wasn't concluded. She believed unknown power was a Threshling, and she wanted answers. She already knew why Auroc attacked Vocado, but she had a feeling that he wouldn't put his eggs into one basket. He may have been a charlatan, but he wasn't stupid. She quickly followed after her wife, catching up to her and matching her speed after only a second or two.

OT:

Excellent.

IC:

The blood magic flares up even as the golden knight appears amidst the fleeing Threshlings, eyes blazing white. Inanna, you feel first one, then three, then a dozen threads connect to your magic and pull sharply. Screams echo across the sky as another four bronze knights, three silver, three Priestesses, and two nobly dressed Threshlings all clutch their heads and then fall to the ground, unconscious but alive.

And freed by Inanna’s efforts. Though Inanna is exhausted right now.

Meanwhile, her Knight beats another two bronze knights, taking their heads off while breaking a silver over his knee. A great latticework of energy flings from his eyes and entrap two more Priestesses.

However, the egg passes through the portal and it starts shrinking as the last of the Threshlings and corrupted Saiyans travel through.
    Parsley and Avoca landed just as the Knight killed two of his own and captured two more. Parsley raised a curious eyebrow. Just what had happened when she was gone? "Your master is fleeing without you," she stated, summoning her ax to her hand. "Am I to assume you've been freed from your bondage?" She glanced back at Noomh, and tried to ascertain if he was going to make it. "And can the same be done for him?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

He bows and takes the blade.

“My name is Sir Nei K’lot, High Commander of the Queensguard.”

He stands and looks at the retreating Threshlings.

“We have but moments, mi’lady, and many Knights, both enthralled and willing, stand between us and them. If you can free them, then I shall disable them and perhaps we can bring that curr to justice before he flees.”

A bright warm silver aura springs around him.

“And even if he does, he has made a terrible mistake in letting me free. I will stop at nothing to free my Queen, and I am one of the few that know the actual coordinates to Reshlan.”
    The last thing Parsley remembered before losing consciousness was that Noomh fell first. Without his leg and having suffered too many injuries to continue fighting, the fight was hers. Had she remained awake, she would have seen her home defended successfully. Sarada was safely taken away by Avoca, Inanna rendered Auroc nothing more than a literal shell of his former self, and his acolytes were sent retreating with only their so-called "god" in tow. Their ploy failed, and they had to run away with their tails tucked between their legs.

Of course, Parsley didn't know that until she woke up and found herself on Ruco, being carried in her brother's arms. She had to wonder, aloud, how and why he had a hold of her since he surely wasn't stupid enough to thrust himself into an active invasion with SSJ level enemies. But he was, so there they were.

"You imbeciles," she spoke after giving each of the young "heroes" a sharp slap to the heads.

"But we helped," Rutaba argued.

"You got in the way. And you could have been killed." Not willing to hear any of their lame excuses, she walked into the medical facility of what was once Queen Senerg's palace. Or was it Becbaga?

"You're alive," Avoca said, the relief she was feeling slipping out in both her words and body posture. Whether she was talking to Parsley or the teenage Saiyans behind her wasn't clear. Though, she felt it was the former. She stepped forward and gently ran a finger along the puncture wounds piercing Parsley's armor. It had offered no protection against Noomh's blade. If it wasn't for her own training with her ax, and the simplicity of wielding a sword as a secondary weapon, she would surely be dead at the moment. "You should jump in the--"

"No, I'll be fine."

"You're bleeding all over the place," Pinach noted, as if he himself was badly limping from the hole in his leg she only just then noticed. "At least let us patch you up."

"Us?" She would have said more, but Avoca all but shoved her onto a table and started piling medical tape and gauze and other such things beside her. She sighed and stripped off her ruined armor and tights and let her get to work. The occasional wince and hiss was all the indication given that she was in some kind of pain. "You said they were retreating?"

"Yeah," Pinach responded. "They were all flying into this portal with an egg of some kind. I think they stole it."

"Hmph. That was Auroc's egg."

"Who?"

Oh. They didn't know who he was. Well. "He's just a fool. A charlatan who believes himself more powerful and important than he actually is. He was defeated easily by our sister-in-law." If he managed to escape, that was troublesome. The coordinates to Reshlan weren't widely known. In fact, only Nevanlinna knew of them -- as far as Parsley knew -- and she was dead -- or barely alive. Regardless, if they were going to take the fight to the false god and kill him before he regenerated, they needed to find the Threshling homeworld.

When Avoca finished mending Parsley's wounds, she redressed in a fresh armor. "I'm returning to Vocado. Hopefully there's a Threshling left who has some answers." She looked at her brother and cousin and narrowed her eyes. "You two stay her and watch Sarada. Wait for Maiz to get here and explain what happened." She noticed Avoca flinch when she mentioned Maiz.

"Okay," they chimed reluctantly.

As Parsley left, she spared her sister one last look before departing. She noticed Avoca following her and slowed down for her to catch up. "What happened to Maiz?"

Avoca flinched again, then looked away in shame. "She was about to be taken by some of those elves when some Icer showed up. He wanted either her or Sarada. I chose to save Sarada."

Parsley felt her eye twitch. "...what?"

"I think it was that Koorimaru Sarada told me about. She said he disappeared as soon as he got his wish."

"Koorimaru?" At least it wasn't Tundra. But, Koorimaru had one of those god items, a necklace with a demon trapped inside. Its power was flowing through him, meaning Maiz was in grave danger. She wanted to get angry, but she couldn't. Avoca was presented with an impossible decision and made the choice she felt was right at the moment. But leaving a Guardian in the hands of someone possessed by unnatural power wasn't good.

Doubly so when that Guardian was her mother.

"I see," she answered shortly. She activated a portal to Vocado and stepped through.

What she heard was true. The battle was over. The planet was devoid of power outside of a few: Tasure, Inanna, and one other she didn't recognize. No, wait. There was another one. That Saiyan hybrid who helped the Tuffles attack Turrip years ago; Lantro, she believed his name to be. What the hell was he doing there?! Helping the Threshling?

"You followed me."

"Yeah. I want to help get Maiz back. It's my fault she got taken!" Avoca shot into the air, flying at full speed toward the powers.

The battle may have been over, but their business wasn't concluded. She believed unknown power was a Threshling, and she wanted answers. She already knew why Auroc attacked Vocado, but she had a feeling that he wouldn't put his eggs into one basket. He may have been a charlatan, but he wasn't stupid. She quickly followed after her wife, catching up to her and matching her speed after only a second or two.

Parsley and Avoca landed just as the Knight killed two of his own and captured two more. Parsley raised a curious eyebrow. Just what had happened when she was gone? "Your master is fleeing without you," she stated, summoning her ax to her hand. "Am I to assume you've been freed from your bondage?" She glanced back at Noomh, and tried to ascertain if he was going to make it. "And can the same be done for him?"
    "Leave... that... to me," came a familiar voice. Nevanlinna, still injured and propping herself up on her sword, emerged from Vaikuntha, flanked by Luop and... Seri. While she was, indeed, still injured, Luop's ministrations and her stint in her demesne, as well as her natural physiology, had ensured that she could at least walk and talk.

Her gaze focused on the Golden Knight, then on Inanna, and then back on the knight. "Sir Nei K’lot... it has been a while. I see that my friend has freed your mind of that false god's influence... how wonderful for us all." A jolt of pain shot through her body and she winced.

"...well then, if that one can be trusted and you wish it, I shall transfer him to Vaikuntha to recuperate," she said, motioning to the Silver Knight.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

The knives seem to require some level of atunement. She could use them, but at the moment cannot until she bonds with them. Her attack only slows the retreat down before it’s overcome by a Silver Knight.
    Tch, so the knives didn't work for her. Probably needed to be attuned or something. And all she'd managed to do was slow down the retreat a bit and kill a few more threshlings. Ah well... win some, lose some. And the battle, as a whole, seemed to have been won. And...

Oho... was that Parsley she sensed? It was... hm, she'd gotten patched up quickly, hadn't she? Tasure wasn't surprised--that one was as tough as they came.

Might as well regroup.

Tasure put her fingers to her forehead, locked onto Parsley's ki signature, and then disappeared, reappearing right next to the younger saiyaness. Exhaling, she waited silently, playing absentmindedly with her new knives. She wasn't much of a weapons-user, but these things had a nice 'feel' to 'em... might be worth it to brush up on her knife-fighting technique once she had a chance.

There is a lot.

Best practice would be to start up some of the repair and maintenance robots to help start fixing things.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    In the middle of repairing and cleaning up the CC droids. Praxat stops and ponders to herself. ( Fixing these droids would be a lot faster if I had help. Damn those Threshlings for ruining such beautiful machines,) Praxat thought.

( Hmm, I can't shake the feeling that there's something rotten brewing. Maybe I should contact Eva at the Lookout. Hmm, I don't want to leave this place in such a mess, so maybe I could use infrasound communication to contact her,) Praxat thought.

( Wait, can Eva even hear infrasound frequencies? I do hope Wilhelm gets better. He reminds me of my grandfather in a way. Maybe because they're both, old and stubborn,) Praxat thought.
    ( Wait, if I start up the repair and maintenance robots that would make this task easier,) Praxat thought. Praxat cleans up the repair and maintenance robots and then starts them up. (There this should make the task at hand less difficult,) Praxat thought.

While doing repairs with the help of the repair and maintenance robots, Praxat ponders to herself. ( Man, I really want to tinker with these robots. I like to install Iridium Diamond power cores that harness Luue radiation into the robots. However, I don't think that would be approved of,) Praxat thought.

( These years I work for Capsule Corp. I have discovered new ways Luue Radiation could be used for practical applications. I have designed a bunch of projects that use Luue radiation, and one of them is Dash's birthday present,) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "Leave... that... to me," came a familiar voice. Nevanlinna, still injured and propping herself up on her sword, emerged from Vaikuntha, flanked by Luop and... Seri. While she was, indeed, still injured, Luop's ministrations and her stint in her demesne, as well as her natural physiology, had ensured that she could at least walk and talk.

Her gaze focused on the Golden Knight, then on Inanna, and then back on the knight. "Sir Nei K’lot... it has been a while. I see that my friend has freed your mind of that false god's influence... how wonderful for us all." A jolt of pain shot through her body and she winced.

"...well then, if that one can be trusted and you wish it, I shall transfer him to Vaikuntha to recuperate," she said, motioning to the Silver Knight.
    So, it turned out that Nevanlinna was not dead, but had somehow managed to survive the attack by Inanna that resulted in the Threshling princess receiving a fourth hole. Interesting. She would have been previously unsure if this was a trait of her entire race or of her personally, but after her battle with Noomh, she knew it was the former. She found herself curious of the resiliency these space elves displayed time and again. Even someone as sorry as Jagam was harder to kill than he should have been.

"Good to see you're alive," she commented. "If you would, yes. If nothing else, he will provide a fine sparring partner. And if this one is any indication," she cocked her head at Nei, "a finer ally." It had been proven time and again -- from Luop and Nunlil, to even herself -- that defeated enemies made better allies than corpses.

She glanced at the small girl beside her and gave her a single nod.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Tch, so the knives didn't work for her. Probably needed to be attuned or something. And all she'd managed to do was slow down the retreat a bit and kill a few more threshlings. Ah well... win some, lose some. And the battle, as a whole, seemed to have been won. And...

Oho... was that Parsley she sensed? It was... hm, she'd gotten patched up quickly, hadn't she? Tasure wasn't surprised--that one was as tough as they came.

Might as well regroup.

Tasure put her fingers to her forehead, locked onto Parsley's ki signature, and then disappeared, reappearing right next to the younger saiyaness. Exhaling, she waited silently, playing absentmindedly with her new knives. She wasn't much of a weapons-user, but these things had a nice 'feel' to 'em... might be worth it to brush up on her knife-fighting technique once she had a chance.
    Tasure appeared beside her. She nodded once, as she did with Seri.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The Knight nods to Noomh’s unconscious form.

“He can be saved of Auroc’s taint. He was not, as far as I know, a willing supplicant. He was Honor Guard to the Royal family.”

He looks at Luop and nods in respect.

“You have done well, Sir Luop. Better than I it seems. I am glad her majesty trusted you and not I.”

He shakes his head, then bows it to Nevalinna.

“My princess, it’s good to see you again.”

He drops to one knee, offering out his sword.

“For freeing me I owe a great debt to Lady Inanna, but you too have a claim on me. I failed you, your mother, and our home. If it is your will my life is yours to take, Princess.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    ( Wait, if I start up the repair and maintenance robots that would make this task easier,) Praxat thought. Praxat cleans up the repair and maintenance robots and then starts them up. (There this should make the task at hand less difficult,) Praxat thought.

While doing repairs with the help of the repair and maintenance robots, Praxat ponders to herself. ( Man, I really want to tinker with these robots. I like to install Iridium Diamond power cores that harness Luue radiation into the robots. However, I don't think that would be approved of,) Praxat thought.

( These years I work for Capsule Corp. I have discovered new ways Luue Radiation could be used for practical applications. I have designed a bunch of projects that use Luue radiation, and one of them is Dash's birthday present,) Praxat thought.
    The machines get to cleaning, repairing, and the more grisly job of body disposal.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post

In all the worlds...

The Priestess grits her teeth hard enough one actually cracks. After about two minutes, she begins whimpering and eventually begs you to stop.

“The inventor and the Kami! Those were our targets: two teams while Lord Auroc assaulted Vocado and gave it the gift of transformation! He wants the inventor for his mind, and the Kami for her ability to wield divine energy!”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Ah figgured." Looking to Blizzar, Shōchū, and Adam, "Do what you need to, ah'm going to the Lookout. If you see Praxat, let her know."

With that Dash turned on the speed, moving very fast out of the building and up into the air. Taking flight, she flew as fast as she could towards the Lookout. While she flew, her outfit changed again back the Spider Armor.

It wasn't long before she arrived there.
    First thing she encounters is a weird energy field that surrounds the Lookout. Opaque and strong, it prevents her from sensing or really seeing anything inside.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

So, it turned out that Nevanlinna was not dead, but had somehow managed to survive the attack by Inanna that resulted in the Threshling princess receiving a fourth hole. Interesting. She would have been previously unsure if this was a trait of her entire race or of her personally, but after her battle with Noomh, she knew it was the former. She found herself curious of the resiliency these space elves displayed time and again. Even someone as sorry as Jagam was harder to kill than he should have been.

"Good to see you're alive," she commented. "If you would, yes. If nothing else, he will provide a fine sparring partner. And if this one is any indication," she cocked her head at Nei, "a finer ally." It had been proven time and again -- from Luop and Nunlil, to even herself -- that defeated enemies made better allies than corpses.

She glanced at the small girl beside her and gave her a single nod.

Tasure appeared beside her. She nodded once, as she did with Seri.

The Knight nods to Noomh’s unconscious form.

“He can be saved of Auroc’s taint. He was not, as far as I know, a willing supplicant. He was Honor Guard to the Royal family.”

He looks at Luop and nods in respect.

“You have done well, Sir Luop. Better than I it seems. I am glad her majesty trusted you and not I.”

He shakes his head, then bows it to Nevalinna.

“My princess, it’s good to see you again.”

He drops to one knee, offering out his sword.

“For freeing me I owe a great debt to Lady Inanna, but you too have a claim on me. I failed you, your mother, and our home. If it is your will my life is yours to take, Princess.”
    "Then so be it," said Nevanlinna. "Seri, if you will..."

Nodding, Seri went over to Noomh's unconscious form and using the connection to Vaikuntha granted to her by Nevanlinna, opened a portal and dragged the Knight inside. Nevanlinna willed the portal to remain open, with the two in sight... just in case.

Turning her attention to the kneeling knight, she regarded him for a long moment. Years ago, she would have considered striking him down for his failure, but now... she was different. "Rise. If you feel you must atone, then I bid you do so by striking at the source of our people's... misguidance. This lot, I'm sure, will want to retaliate against the false god once they are able, and I am sure a warrior of your caliber will be a great asset when it comes time to do so."

Sighing, she sat down on a piece of debris. "Now, if I may ask a personal question... my mother... what has become of her? Auroc spoke as if she were deceased, but I would be a fool to trust his words."

The machines get to cleaning, repairing, and the more grisly job of body disposal.
    ( Well, since the droids are getting the job done here, I better go ahead get myself sterilize, and check the condition of my lab.) Praxat thought.

Praxat heads to her lab in the mechanical engineering wing. ( Really don't like walking or running that much. I pretty much prefer to skip, leap, or hop. For me jumping is much faster than running,) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

First thing she encounters is a weird energy field that surrounds the Lookout. Opaque and strong, it prevents her from sensing or really seeing anything inside.
    Hovering in the air just beyond the energy barrier, Dash takes moment to evaluate it. Then, in a flurry of speed she circles around the Lookout see if there were any weak spots or ways to get inside to the Lookout.

Not finding any, she stomps her foot in frustration, "Think, think, what would'va the others do if'n they were here?" Closing her eyes for a moment, her aura flares up like a flame as her hair turns read and her Spider Armor transforms into the Fire Armor to make use of it's Ki enhancing ability.

Aiming for a spot on the energy field above the Lookout, Dash summons her Ki, aims, and fires off a narrow beam blast in hopes of cracking the energy field and creating an entry point.

OOC: I'm assuming that the energy barrier prevents Dash from entering normally. If I am wrong, let me know and I'll do a rewrite.
    Last edited by Tami; 02-18-2020 at 09:54 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The Priestess grits her teeth hard enough one actually cracks. After about two minutes, she begins whimpering and eventually begs you to stop.

“The inventor and the Kami! Those were our targets: two teams while Lord Auroc assaulted Vocado and gave it the gift of transformation! He wants the inventor for his mind, and the Kami for her ability to wield divine energy!”
    The music cuts off and Shōchū's hand reforms from the security panel as she steps towards the priestess. Crouching down, she cupped the poor threshling's face with her hands, attempting to comfort her after such an ordeal, "I appreciate your cooperation."

Now came the obvious question of what to do with these two while balancing the need to go to the Lookout to ensure Eva's safety.