Three Years Later:

The long range scanners picked it up first. A comet and trailing debris riding through the solar system Vocado was home to. A beautiful site from observational telescopes, and utterly harmless. It would pass well away from Vocado itself.

As it passes, however, it seems to start curving inwards, towards the planet as if they had misjudged it and it has fallen prey to the planet’s gravity. The planet reacts quick enough and blasts the comet apart, reducing it to small enough sizes that it will burn up in atmosphere.

And so it does, a breathtaking display of burning up fireballs in the sky.

Except well over half don’t burn up. In fact, dozens upon dozens of chunks strike the planet anyways. Not massive chunks, none life threatening, so once again, initial alarm isn’t that high. Almost all will strike either water or uninhabited sections.

————

The first live report showcases a burning city, with dozens of unconscious warriors and civilians. Standing over them is this figure:

Noticing the camera, it turns and gestures, speaking loudly, Saiyan blood dripping from its blade. Behind him several more armored figures can be seen, alongside dozens of unarmored types in strange grab. They appear to be administering some strange liquid to the unconscious Saiyans.

“Behold! The time of your suffering is at an end! ‘Lo, you shall be brought into the new light and blessed by Auroc, God of Victory! God of Might! A new age dawns, and you will discard your bonds of weakness for strength! For Glory and Honor!”

The camera cuts away as all the bodies seem to start twitching.

—————

More and more reports flood in of these attackers all over the planet, the truth being that they seemed to have ridden the comet in and the pieces that didn’t burn up we’re actually organic saiyan like pod ships.

It isn’t until the second largest city gets attacked that Auroc makes himself known in a planet wide broadcast, hundreds of elites at his feet, dead or unconscious.

“I am Auroc, King of Reshlan and God of Victory. In mere moments my forces have assaulted your world, bringing truth to the lied to, honor to the honorless, and an end to your corruption. The so-called Queen of Saiyans, Sarada: defend your people here and now or cower. Either way I am coming for you, to cast you down from false worship. Soon the entire world will see you for what you truly are: my servant, just as your esteemed warriors are now.”

He gestures and dark smoke boils from the opening on his chest and fills the area, entering the downed Saiyans. It dissipates and after a moment, all the Saiyans start to.....morph. Their tails fall off, their skin and ears change, and they now look like Threshlings. They all get up and bow to Auroc who smiles broadly.

“I bring the purity of perfection, Sarada. Come, crash upon me that I might gift it to you as well.”