Page 176 of 371 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 5560

In a brilliant explosion of color and light, Auroc, at long last, died.

After so very long, he was at last nothing but dust in the wind--or Reshlan's sun, as it were.

Good riddance.

Nevanlinna powered down and dropped out of the sky, being caught halfway by Seri. Her young friend seemed even more overjoyed than she was... though, to be fair, she was utterly exhausted, and Seri was not, boundless as her energy seemed to be.

"Hehe, that was awesome! Auroc got his butt kicked!"

Nevanlinna chuckled. "Yes, I... do believe his butt was indeed kicked. All the way to the Sun."

She was tired--tired beyond reckoning--and the princess closed her eyes. She was asleep before they even landed.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Never before had this level of energy been unleashed. The storm of energy, a conflagration of fury and energy and sheer power rips across the space just above Reshlan as three attacks slam into the Majin.

The first, Parsley’s modified Death Ball looking thing, slams into him and blasts him up and further into space, his legs obliterated as he rides it. The second, the Man in White’s miles long attack, propels the hell storm towards the sun, further burning Auroc down to little more than an arm and head. Sasheem’s added fiery flames take the final push, and Auric of Taltok, the oldest mortal in the universe, burns in the heart of a sun, not even his component atoms spared the destruction.

From the surface, it a magnificent display of color.
    "Heh...heh..." Sasheem smirked, falling backwards from exhaustion back to the surface of Reshlan. He landed on the ground with a thud and laughed. "Be glad to never hear that sumbitch's name ever again..."

The last of the meteors are stopped by Blizzar, Etrina, Erosa, Neva, the Queen, and the last few remaining Threshlings with any energy to spare, though it was as close as close could be.
    Once this meteor mess was overwith, Blizzar immediately took a detour to the last stop on his world tour of Reshlan. The royal palace. But along the way there...

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    There was only one final bit left, the matter of Auroc's crown and the spoils of war.

She powered down and quickly left space and returned to Reshlan. Instead of meeting with the others, she made a beeline for the palace.
    "Ah, Parsley!" the Arcosian greeted. "Well fought victory, eh.." he stated, his red eyes narrowing at the Saiyan. "Where, ah...where are you headed precisely?"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Ah, Parsley!" the Arcosian greeted. "Well fought victory, eh.." he stated, his red eyes narrowing at the Saiyan. "Where, ah...where are you headed precisely?"
    Blizzar seemed to have the same idea. Though, if he thought he was going to get first dibs after doing basically nothing the entire time, he was sadly, hopelessly mistaken. "To find Auroc's stash of treasure and take what I want. Surely he has amassed a great fortune over the last few million years."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Blizzar seemed to have the same idea. Though, if he thought he was going to get first dibs after doing basically nothing the entire time, he was sadly, hopelessly mistaken. "To find Auroc's stash of treasure and take what I want. Surely he has amassed a great fortune over the last few million years."
    "Ohoho, that is..." Blizzar stated, his speed increasing slightly ahead, just a tad. So that he was flying ahead. For scouting purposes. Just in case, you see. "That is most certainly true..."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "How's your sword arm?" Dash slows down so that her and Praxat could walk together, "You were swinging that sword like you were born to do so."
    " My arms are still healing, and I'm holding my ancestor's sword with both of my arms. Clearly, it's a two-handed weapon, And heh, I was just copying the movements you did with your sword, Dash," Praxat said.

Praxat puts her ancestor's sword back in its sheath." There's a lot of weight to this sword. I estimated, my ancestor's sword weighs around 8 pounds," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The palace is partially destroyed, but upon entering it you find most of it is empty. The Threshlings are mostly outside, either tending to wounded, looking for missing people, or simply dazed by Auroc’s destruction and finally being free.

Inside, you eventually discover a large vaulted door with Auroc’s Sigil carved into it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " My arms are still healing, and I'm holding my ancestor's sword with both of my arms. Clearly, it's a two-handed weapon, And heh, I was just copying the movements you did with your sword, Dash," Praxat said.

Praxat puts her ancestor's sword back in its sheath." There's a lot of weight to this sword. I estimated, my ancestor's sword weighs around 8 pounds," Praxat said.
    Play flexing her arm muscles, "Great way to build up arm strength." She smiled, then looked around, "I wonder how much farther the others are?"

OOC: Cleric, where did Dash and Praxat end up in relation to the others? Who should be the first ones they encounter? I'll let you decide, if that's okay with Bruce.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Ohoho, that is..." Blizzar stated, his speed increasing slightly ahead, just a tad. So that he was flying ahead. For scouting purposes. Just in case, you see. "That is most certainly true..."
    Hm?

She couldn't help but notice Blizzar increased his speed just ever so slightly. Perhaps he was just eager to explore the palace.

Parsley, in turn, increased her just enough to overtake him. She was a lady, after all, and ladies went first.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The palace is partially destroyed, but upon entering it you find most of it is empty. The Threshlings are mostly outside, either tending to wounded, looking for missing people, or simply dazed by Auroc’s destruction and finally being free.

Inside, you eventually discover a large vaulted door with Auroc’s Sigil carved into it.
    Parsley wasted no time in ramming into the door at full speed.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 09-28-2020 at 03:59 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hm?

She couldn't help but notice Blizzar increased his speed just ever so slightly. Perhaps he was just eager to explore the palace.

Parsley, in turn, increased her just enough to overtake him. She was a lady, after all, and ladies went first.
    Parsley wasted no time in ramming into the door at full speed.
    Just as Blizzar was about to increase his speed just a little more, she goes and charges. "Wait! WAAAAIT! PARSLEY!" he called out, going to his full speed to chase after her.

Play flexing her arm muscles, "Great way to build up arm strength." She smiled, then looked around, "I wonder how much farther the others are?"

OOC: Cleric, where did Dash and Praxat end up in relation to the others? Who should be the first ones they encounter? I'll let you decide.
    "Heh, I still believe my ancestor Disdemona was compensating for something when she had this sword forged for her. I'm thinking she must have been really short," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    "Heh, I still believe my ancestor Disdemona was compensating for something when she had this sword forged for her. I'm thinking she must have been really short," Praxat said.
    "Do you suppose there are other treasures hidden away by your ancestors?" She looked ahead for a moment before turning back to Praxat, "The only treasure my ancestor left behind was her journal and her relationship with these elemental spirits. Something Ah still don't fully understand, which sounds strange. Ah mean, they are not very talkative, at least not so far."

OOC: Cleric, where did Dash and Praxat end up in relation to the others? Who should be the first ones they encounter? I'll let you decide, if that's okay with Bruce.
    Honestly, probably Held or The Man in White or Inanna.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Parsley, you get a massive electric shock through your system when you ram into the door. You do manage to bust it partially open, but the magic on the door electrocutes you and and sends you flying backwards into a wall, narrowly missing Blizzar.

You are also pretty drained, so it’s unlikely you can even go SSJ at the moment.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Honestly, probably Held or The Man in White or Inanna.
    OOC: Either I roll dice or wait to see which one posts next.