Page 226 of 371 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 5560
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Setting aside the mathematical calculations and passages she couldn't read for the time being, Inanna focuses on reading through each of the sections in turn, starting from Section 1.
    Section 1 is about Sakin creating Auroc, and Auroc fulfilling many of Sakin’s tasks as the Angel was busy elsewhere. You discover Auroc trained Inda’ren a bit in Hakai use, and knew list of the Gods on a first name basis.

Auroc also talks a lot about how.....demeaning...he found it after a while to be considered Sakin’s servant only, despite being powerful and knowledgeable on many subjects. He speaks about his purpose, and how he swiftly discovered that while he tended to Sakin’s duties just what the Angel was up to.

He talks about discovering Sakin’s.....influence on Asha’rah and how quickly he decided to get out of dodge when the war actually came. Much of it Auroc was an observer for, and only one battle he actually took place in, the one where he betrayed Sakin’s side and helped capture his former boss.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Etrina has opened a portal to Khoolis, Koorimaru and Remnant’s location.

Do you intend to fly to Cortis II via ship following Nail’s Artifact to guide you all? If so that will take you probably twelve hours to a day, depending on how hard you push the First Race Ships. Cortis II is oddly close to where Threshling space ends and GP controlled space begins.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Section 1 is about Sakin creating Auroc, and Auroc fulfilling many of Sakin’s tasks as the Angel was busy elsewhere. You discover Auroc trained Inda’ren a bit in Hakai use, and knew list of the Gods on a first name basis.

Auroc also talks a lot about how.....demeaning...he found it after a while to be considered Sakin’s servant only, despite being powerful and knowledgeable on many subjects. He speaks about his purpose, and how he swiftly discovered that while he tended to Sakin’s duties just what the Angel was up to.

He talks about discovering Sakin’s.....influence on Asha’rah and how quickly he decided to get out of dodge when the war actually came. Much of it Auroc was an observer for, and only one battle he actually took place in, the one where he betrayed Sakin’s side and helped capture his former boss.
    Good information, certainly. Though for another time.

Inanna was careful to transcribe copies in a language Parsley could understand, before moving on to Section 2.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat considers her options and then faces Dash." Dash, where do you want to go?" Praxat said.

" Dash, even though you compliment my skills with a sword. I know that I'm nowhere near the skill level of my ancestor Disdemona with a sword. Stories about her said that her skills in swordsmanship were exceptional," Praxat said.

" I need to find a swordmaster, possibly one who knows ninjustu, To mentor me in swordsmanship. I want to feel like I'm worthy of wielding my ancestor's sword. As it stands now, I don't feel I'm worthy of wielding it," Praxat said.
    OC: for Cleric.

Note: this has nothing to do with the Praxat and Reimi thing since I'm dropping that.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-21-2020 at 12:15 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Good information, certainly. Though for another time.

Inanna was careful to transcribe copies in a language Parsley could understand, before moving on to Section 2.
    Section 2 is a brief list of names and status’s of the Gods Auroc knew from the sealed universes, with small descriptions next to a few.

Gods of Destruction:

Hammer (U13, Dead(3x), Namekian) - ally to Stine.
    Trauma (U14, Alive, Human) - Location unknown. Irritant.
    Inda’ren/Remnant (U15, ‘dead’, Proto-Saiyan) -alive in Amulet of Bitter Mourning
    She who Stalks (U16, ‘missing’, Demon) -Extremely dangerous. Do not attempt meeting.
    Yucatán (U17, dead, Arcosian) -Dinosaur food, Ghost Hakai? Investigate more.
    Cancer (U18, Alive, Vampire) -group of Vampire Arcosians serve her. Stay out of Universe 18. Nothing good comes from there.

Gods/Goddesses of Creation:

Melegdo (U13, deceased) - Chromaki, he died of old age once powers were taken from him.
    Prant (U14, deceased) - Proto-Oni? Demon? Some sort of thing like that. She was killed in the Rebeliion.
    Asha’rah (U15, Fallen, alive) -Soul split? Portion in Amulet and in body? Mentality is broken.
    Caliban (U16, Fallen, missing, alive) -Goblin, he runs the Rookery. Neutral, annoying, lots of information.
    Methusa (U17, deceased) - Kitani, male hunted down and killed by Sihn.
    Aura (U18, Fallen, serving as Sihn’s Gun) - Chose to be Sihn’s gun as repentance. She might be sentient still?

Others:

Sheki’hinah, Goddess of Death (U15) -Irritation and a nuisance. Kill her.
    Ereshkigal, Goddess of Death Heir (U15) -Useful tool. Must take alive.
    Zurvan, Interim ‘God/Supreme Kai’ of Time (U15) -on the outs with Sihn and the others. Still in position?
    Sihn, Interim Supreme Kai for Universes 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 (resides in U15) -Will give the Gallows Lord information on him in return for possible Ulthan favor.
    Inanna, GoD Heir Apparent (U15) -Manipulatable. Must die soon.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat turns towards Held. " Hey Held, know any swordmaster, particularly one that's excellent at ninjustu? I bet someone on the Galaxy Police knows such a person?" Praxat said.

" Anyways, I'm heading to Cortis II. What about you, Held?" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Etrina has opened a portal to Khoolis, Koorimaru and Remnant’s location.

Do you intend to fly to Cortis II via ship following Nail’s Artifact to guide you all? If so that will take you probably twelve hours to a day, depending on how hard you push the First Race Ships. Cortis II is oddly close to where Threshling space ends and GP controlled space begins.
    Parsley looked at the portal to Khoolis. A wave of silent unease swept through her. Remnant was far more powerful than anyone they had ever faced, even Auroc. Yet, her Saiyan blood was alight at the prospect of facing someone that strong in battle.

On the other hand, her more sensible side tempered that excitement with the realization that one wrong move meant that she would be erased forever. No Otherworld, no Purgatory, just eternal darkness. She didn't want to even imagine what that was like, nor did she want to experience it firsthand. If I go, I'll have to be careful. I need a plan.

She knew that evidently, Remnant was asleep, which meant - because he was in control of his body - Koorimaru couldn't move. There was a chance, a small one, that she could abscond with the vile Arcosian without any trouble. With her new spell, getting to him wouldn't be an issue. Neither would sneaking him out. The only question was what to do with him.

She would have to consider that another time. For the time being, the important thing was making sure that both Koorimaru and Remnant were taken out of play.

Permanently.

"So, are we doing this now, or not?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Section 2 is a brief list of names and status’s of the Gods Auroc knew from the sealed universes, with small descriptions next to a few.

Gods of Destruction:

Hammer (U13, Dead(3x), Namekian) - ally to Stine.
    Trauma (U14, Alive, Human) - Location unknown. Irritant.
    Inda’ren/Remnant (U15, ‘dead’, Proto-Saiyan) -alive in Amulet of Bitter Mourning
    She who Stalks (U16, ‘missing’, Demon) -Extremely dangerous. Do not attempt meeting.
    Yucatán (U17, dead, Arcosian) -Dinosaur food, Ghost Hakai? Investigate more.
    Cancer (U18, Alive, Vampire) -group of Vampire Arcosians serve her. Stay out of Universe 18. Nothing good comes from there.

Gods/Goddesses of Creation:

Melegdo (U13, deceased) - Chromaki, he died of old age once powers were taken from him.
    Prant (U14, deceased) - Proto-Oni? Demon? Some sort of thing like that. She was killed in the Rebeliion.
    Asha’rah (U15, Fallen, alive) -Soul split? Portion in Amulet and in body? Mentality is broken.
    Caliban (U16, Fallen, missing, alive) -Goblin, he runs the Rookery. Neutral, annoying, lots of information.
    Methusa (U17, deceased) - Kitani, male hunted down and killed by Sihn.
    Aura (U18, Fallen, serving as Sihn’s Gun) - Chose to be Sihn’s gun as repentance. She might be sentient still?

Others:

Sheki’hinah, Goddess of Death (U15) -Irritation and a nuisance. Kill her.
    Ereshkigal, Goddess of Death Heir (U15) -Useful tool. Must take alive.
    Zurvan, Interim ‘God/Supreme Kai’ of Time (U15) -on the outs with Sihn and the others. Still in position?
    Sihn, Interim Supreme Kai for Universes 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 (resides in U15) -Will give the Gallows Lord information on him in return for possible Ulthan favor.
    Inanna, GoD Heir Apparent (U15) -Manipulatable. Must die soon.
    There were few names on that list, Inanna knew... but now she had an itinerary.

Recording the names, Inanna moved to section 3.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

There were few names on that list, Inanna knew... but now she had an itinerary.

Recording the names, Inanna moved to section 3.
    OT: Dis she see the connection he mentioned about Sihn and the Gallows Lord?

IC:

Section 5 is much like Section 2. This one covers the Angels of the sealed universes.

Angels:

Stine (U13, Fallen, Alive) ally to Hammer, hunted by Sihn, Sakin’s lieutenant.
    Ale (U14, Alive) -recalled to Lord Zeno’s castle.
    Sakin (U15, Fallen, Alive) -banished, hiding, THREAT. Seeks Creation energy to regain power. DO NOT SEEK OUT
    Mead (U16, Alive) -recalled to Lord Zeno’s castle.
    Inslay (U17, Alive) -floating around, hiding. Involved with Yucatán’s successor? Not my ally.
    Lampton (U18, Fallen, Transcended, Alive) -must find. Hiding? Key to evolution.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

OT: Dis she see the connection he mentioned about Sihn and the Gallows Lord?
    Yea, but since there's so many sections to get through (and she will be reading them all) I figured it'd be better to wait for her assessment of each section until she'd read them all, both to save time, and the hassle of writing big blocks of text for each of the dozen or so sections, lol.

Arx Inosaan

( Hmm, finding a swordmaster who's also excellent at Ninjustu should be simple. There are plenty of planets out there. What be difficult or downright impossible is to find someone to help me with a tech I'm developing. Since said tech is tied with my physiology,) Praxat thought.

( Ever since my time in the ROSAT. I have been attempting to do something I believe has never been tried before in my race. When I was fighting and pushing my self to use 50% and 60% of my elastic energy. Bio electricity rapidly surged through my eyes,) Praxat thought.

( I still remember the extensive damage using 50% and 60% of my elastic energy caused to my body. Yeah, that surge of electricity rapidly surged through my eyes when I was fighting, must have been a sign that I was close to awakening to something inside me. That same surge of bio electricity through my eyes even happen when I got angry at the thought my moisture would dry out when that flame whip was around my neck,) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

Section 8: Visions.

This covers prophetic visions Auroc got from various sources.

There is a vision he repeatedly had of Reshlan burning, of his form dissolving in bright light, and of a single ominous figure in a cloak that sought him.

There is a vision of three Destroyers, one ic Ruin, one of Abomination, and one of Nothing. All powerful, all seeking a universes’ end.

There is a vision of a massive Chimera reaching down and engulfing a planet in searing white light.

And the last vision is one of a woman floating in space, Creation and Destruction in her eyes, with twelve figures ringing around her, six in Golden auras of light and six with auras purest silver.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat turns towards Held. " Hey Held, know any swordmaster, particularly one that's excellent at ninjustu? I bet someone on the Galaxy Police knows such a person?" Praxat said.

" Anyways, I'm heading to Cortis II. What about you, Held?" Praxat said.
    "Have fun with that." Held replied dryly, looking over the information being provided by his men on his data pad, "I'll have my hands full explaining this event to the GP, never mind helping with the aid effort and explaining to my superiors how I started and ended a war while barely bothering to so much as send out a communication."

Good grief...I thought everyone was up my ass before now....I'll need to order a cushion and an ice pack...And some extra strong ale.

The Nevadian rubbed his temples with his free hand, before reflecting on something.

"A sword master?" He turned his head, quirking an eye at her, "You're thinking of taking up a weapon, eh?"

He nodded in approval.

"I always thought it was a tragedy that more among us didn't see the merit in taking up a weapon. It's an art just as much as spell casting or punching people in the face."

Then again, not many systems were as intricate as the systems of the Unicorn School, it seemed. To Held, using his spear was as simple as using his arms or legs, to the point that actually being without his trusted spears did little to change his methods by any great extent. Practically anything he could do with a spear, he could do without it, or vice versa...

Except scratch the lower part of his back in exactly the right spot, as his arms were *just* too short to--

Under his breathe he muttered.

I don't know if I would choose a gimped spear to be my weapon of choice, but to each their own.

He rubbed his chin contemplating the question.

"I mean....I could ask Blizzar if he knows any sword masters. I'm not on bad terms with the GP, but I hardly sit around keeping tabs on their hobbies outside of the office."

He paused before continuing.

"Although, if I were to give you some advice, it would be to find someone to teach you the basics, before hunting such a guy down, assuming they exist. The Galaxy Police are usually pretty busy eating donuts or enforcing some inane law, so I don't know if any of them would be inclined to teach an absolute novice, even if they had the time. Someone simply competent would suffice to get you to be...."

The Nevadian shifted his hand from side to side.

"Let's say proficient. Although, Swords are hardly the most difficult weapon to figure out the basics of...I mean, I probably technically qualify as a sword master in some capacity. My brother would probably take umbrage to that statement, however.."

A sword wielding Toadian.....Why does that---OH JEEZ. FROGSPIERRE. I WAS SUPPOSED TO CONTACT HIM AT THE LOOKOUT....Eh, it's fine. I'm sure Eva explained to him I'm busy.

Held paused, realizing the tangent he was on.

"In any case, I would ask Blizzar if you really wanted to specifically find someone from the GP."
    Last edited by Miburo; 10-21-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Section 8: Visions.

This covers prophetic visions Auroc got from various sources.

There is a vision he repeatedly had of Reshlan burning, of his form dissolving in bright light, and of a single ominous figure in a cloak that sought him.

There is a vision of three Destroyers, one ic Ruin, one of Abomination, and one of Nothing. All powerful, all seeking a universes’ end.

There is a vision of a massive Chimera reaching down and engulfing a planet in searing white light.

And the last vision is one of a woman floating in space, Creation and Destruction in her eyes, with twelve figures ringing around her, six in Golden auras of light and six with auras purest silver.
    Of most interest, the last... but there were several more sections.

Onto Section 9... Artifacts...

Arx Inosaan

Of most interest, the last... but there were several more sections.

Onto Section 9... Artifacts...
    Section 9 covers all the artifacts Parsley and Blizzar found in Auroc’s vault (reference back for their descriptions).

The three fruit Parsley took are Chance Fruit, as explained to Parsley. Pretty much everything here is stuff Blizzar and Parsley learned, so now Inanna knows it too.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM