Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
Shōchū couldn't help but feel confused as she watched not just Dash, but Praxat as well, run past her and the knight to take out the threshlings behind the latter, acting as if he wasn't even there.

A brief glimpse was given behind her to Totoma, as if to validate that she hadn't been the only one to see that before turning back to the Silver Knight, "You are outnumbered and outpowered at this point. If you agree to answer our questions pertaining to this attack, then you will live through what is to come."
Totoma returned Shōchū's glance. He had indeed saw that, and found it amusing that the Knight had seemingly just let them run past. But, hey, Dash and... and...

...he had no idea what the giant frog-person's name was.

Whatever. They could handle the Knight's underlings while he and Shōchū handled the knight himself, whether that be by talking him down or by punching him down. Probably the latter--especially taking into account his attack just now.

"Nice defense... you're pretty good, uh, whatever your name is, Mr. Silver Knight," he said, dropping into an actual fighting stance. "I'd really prefer it if you just stood down, but if you don't... I've got too much riding on my shoulders to not go... full boar against you."