Page 125 of 371 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 5560

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Tanaki proceeds to explain the engine’s capabilities for the next ten minutes or so.

Essentially, the engines micro-burst. They accelerate to full speed, then create a small sub-space rift that ‘jumps’ them further into space. Once they come out, they continue accelerating and when the engine can again, it creates another rift and the ship teleports essentially.

Like a stone skipping on a pond.
    " Simply fascinating Jinzi never fails to impress. I would love to be of service to this ship as an engineer. That's if you boss Mourn approves of me," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Simply fascinating Jinzi never fails to impress. I would love to be of service to this ship as an engineer. That's if you boss Mourn approves of me," Praxat said.
    “That probably won’t be until after this mission. Like your friend Dash, though, you could apply to the Cadets and try to work in engineering there.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Aboard the Pale Star, a small rip appears midair not far from where Mourn speaks with Rex and Inanna.

A Namekian and a human pop out of the rift.

Slak hoists Chuan up and smiles.

“Looks like we made it.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Incredible Member

Aboard the Pale Star, a small rip appears midair not far from where Mourn speaks with Rex and Inanna.

“Looks like we made it.”
    "We sure did!" Chuan beamed, both arms pumping into the air as he celebrated. Perhaps the others would be surprised by his cheerfulness, but he was feeling pretty great now that he had been mentally refreshed. Putting in some serious work after having his doubts about life cleared up had really done him a favour, now that he was able to stand on the same level as his friends without having to manage some tremendous anxiety and fear.

"Inanna! Rex! Guess who's back?" He thumped Slak's shoulder and laughed, all smiles now they were ready to take the fight to the Threshlings. "Don't you worry, we can stand with you where the fighting's the thickest. You can count on us!"

“That probably won’t be until after this mission. Like your friend Dash, though, you could apply to the Cadets and try to work in engineering there.”
    " Hmm, I will think about applying to the Cadets. Thanks for your hospitality Agent Tanaki. Dash will need to get to our train," Praxat said.

" So Agent Tanaki, what type of training do agents like yourself go through?" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

“Looks like we made it.”
    In the Engineering Room, Dash tilts her head slightly, then turns around towards the main section of the ship as she senses two new arrivals.

" Hmm, I will think about applying to the Cadets. Thanks for your hospitality Agent Tanaki. Dash will need to get to our train," Praxat said.

" So Agent Tanaki, what type of training do agents like yourself go through?" Praxat said.
    Turning back to Praxat and Tanaki, "Excuse me but ah need to check on somethin. Prax, ah'll be right back, I think there's someone ah want to say hi to." with a nod, she heads out, making her way though the ship towards the two latecomers.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Tanaki mentions combat training, diplomatic training, first aid, rudimentary healing, piloting, engineering, cultural studies, language studies, etc.......

In fact, Tanaki speaks fifteen galactic languages just in case her universal translator ever fails.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "We sure did!" Chuan beamed, both arms pumping into the air as he celebrated. Perhaps the others would be surprised by his cheerfulness, but he was feeling pretty great now that he had been mentally refreshed. Putting in some serious work after having his doubts about life cleared up had really done him a favour, now that he was able to stand on the same level as his friends without having to manage some tremendous anxiety and fear.

"Inanna! Rex! Guess who's back?" He thumped Slak's shoulder and laughed, all smiles now they were ready to take the fight to the Threshlings. "Don't you worry, we can stand with you where the fighting's the thickest. You can count on us!"
    Slak smiles. The Namekian has grown taller, easily over six foot now, but retained a slender build. His robes were a mixture of healer and warrior class Namekian clothing, with a black sash around his waist with an unknown symbol on it. On his wrists were strange technological bangles, which he plays with.

“I’m just glad we timed it right. Hitting the mark when they were ‘skipping’ would...not have ended well for us.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post

"Ah, the cute boy with the muscles~" Inanna said as she turned around. "So young. So innocent... yummy." Cracking a smile the former Oni then offered Chuan a wave.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Slak smiles. The Namekian has grown taller, easily over six foot now, but retained a slender build. His robes were a mixture of healer and warrior class Namekian clothing, with a black sash around his waist with an unknown symbol on it. On his wrists were strange technological bangles, which he plays with.

“I’m just glad we timed it right. Hitting the mark when they were ‘skipping’ would...not have ended well for us.”
    Coming in from around a corner, Dash pauses when she saw them. "Heya, Slak, Chuan. It's been a long time, or feels that way. Just wanted to say hi and welcome you onboard."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Incredible Member

"Oh, right. That'd put us right in deep space, wouldn't it? Or somewhere worse...."

Right down to HFIL, most likely. He definitely wasn't dressed properly for a trip to the underworld, too. Chuan just had a better fitting version of his old outfit on, not that he'd want his clothes to be fancier considering the likelihood that he'd get them blasted off during this planet-wide brawl.

"Triple S, we'll be frontline support. So really, that might end up being more dangerous than a badly timed jump. You scared of getting blasted?" He asked almost teasingly, his gentle rib followed by a slight smirk. Super Sized Slak over here could probably serve as cover, not that he'd want his friend to get in the way of an errant ki attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Coming in from around a corner, Dash pauses when she saw them. "Heya, Slak, Chuan. It's been a long time, or feels that way. Just wanted to say hi and welcome you onboard."
    "Thanks, Dash. It's been such a long time!" Chuan stood proudly, though he was a bit lost for words. The two of them hadn't talked that much, so he wasn't entirely sure what he could say. Well, they had some time before they reached their destination. Maybe they could-

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Ah, the cute boy with the muscles~" Inanna said as she turned around. "So young. So innocent... yummy." Cracking a smile the former Oni then offered Chuan a wave.
    Whoa. Hold on. No, no. This was dangerous. Mega dangerous. Sure, he remembered how predatory Inanna was, but after Dr. Riesling spent the better part of a year putting him through gruelling trials, the more mature types set off alarms in his head where the old him would've just froze and gotten devoured.

"Yeah. Right. Good to see you, too." He said warily, immediately taking note of escape routes. "How's the married life?"

It was a none-too-subtle reminder that she should take Sarada's feelings into account. Unfortunately, this poor lad was too innocent to realize that this sort of relationship he was looking at wasn't as restrained as the ones he understood.

Tanaki mentions combat training, diplomatic training, first aid, rudimentary healing, piloting, engineering, cultural studies, language studies, etc.......

In fact, Tanaki speaks fifteen galactic languages just in case her universal translator ever fails.
    Praxat skin changes to a bright shade of green, showing that she's excited as she rises both her arms in the air with her hands closed." Wow, that sounds wonderful now, I definitely what to apply to The Cadets after hearing that!" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Slak nods.

“Nice to see you again as well, Ms. Dash. You are well?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Praxat skin changes to a bright shade of green, showing that she's excited as she rises both her arms in the air with her hands closed." Wow, that sounds wonderful now, I definitely what to apply to The Cadets after hearing that!" Praxat said.
    “Talk to Commissioner Mourn after this mission. I think you’ll like it.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Talk to Commissioner Mourn after this mission. I think you’ll like it.”
    " I will. Hey, do you mind if I chilled out here for a bit to wait for my friend Dash to come back?" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out