Page 61 of 106 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1583
  1. #901
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "....YOU!" The Muramasa bellowed. "DO YOU NOT REMEMBER, SWORDSMAN!
    ? I SUPPOSE NOT. IT WAS LONG AGO..."




    "I FEAR NO DESTROYER! I WILL ONLY REGRET IF THE ANCIENT ARTS ARE TRULY LOST..."

    Durive was nowhere to be found, he had no power level to speak of to determine his exact location. But if one listened closely, they could hear a skittering on the rooftops of the lookout....along with the sounds of something...heavy.
    "Mhm, Mhm... riveting." Inanna said, before sighing. "Though all you've done so far is repeatedly exclaim you have an ancient art... without actually showing off said sacred art. I'm getting bored."

    Of course, the skittering wasn't missed. Bored as Inanna was however, she was actually curious to see what the little... chopstick golem, was up to.
    ""Bead War threw evil emission... f."

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  2. #902
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Gaineamh seemed... unbothered, even as the explosion that ripped through its current form overwhelmed it and turned what it had been into constituent atoms; and when the dust from the massive explosion subsided the Saiyan sisters found themselves alone. Until, well... Gaineamh reconstited itself. Slowly to be sure, certainly far weaker than it might've been previous to the blood magic trap... but no longer trapped in stone.

    "Are you trying to teach me how to throw away an advantage... ?" It asked, rather amsued.
    If Parsley was disappointed to see the Archon back to its original form, she didn't let it show. The creature wasn't nearly as strong as it was before.

    Sarada noticed that her trap was still in place even after the explosion ripped through the terrain. She smirked, which only increased in its smugness when the Archon returned and hit them with a smart little remark. "Nah. Today's lesson is Battle Awareness 101." She raised her fingers, triggering the ki land mines she planted on the way to her initial attack on the Archon.


  3. #903
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It felt like something falling gently on her face. Dash looked up and saw flower petals, nothing but flower petals falling gently on the wind.



    For a moment she closed her eyes, then slowly opened them again, only to find, a building in rubble. Light from the alien sky above breaking through the damaged roof.

    Moving was hard at first. When she attempted to free a hand, pain radiated along her arm. Laying there and taking a few calming breaths, she soon could feel the pain subside as her injuries continued to heal.

    How long was she lying there? What about the others? How did she end up like this? Questions flooded her mind as she once again struggled to get out from under the stone and metal that was once part of the building.

    After a few tries, Dash was finally able to free herself enough to push up into a sitting position, clearing her mind of the haze from being knocked out. It was then that she took stock of her condition before looking outward with all of her senses to trying to figure out what happened and what's going on.
    Feeling pretty lame just sitting there, Dash managed to get back on her feet, wobbly as they may be. Stumbling to the edge of the building, she took a few steps outside. It was onky then that she reaized, with a slight shock, just how screwed they all were. Teh power levels she sensed dwarfed nearly everyone she's ever encountered before.

    Shaking off the uneasy feeling she turned her sights on seeking out Pinach. "Ah hope he got away." she spoke to herself, her voice still a bit hoarse.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  4. #904
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,976

    Default

    Pinach's heart was racing. He could feel Letchee's power with crystal clarity. There was something underlying it that he couldn't grasp, but it was beyond obvious that the being before him with leagues stronger than him. But, he couldn't back down from evil. These people behind him were counting on him. Not to mention the Just Saiyan was having the fight of his life with the other guy. He didn't know how, but his power sky-rocketed. He hoped it would be enough to win, but that honestly wasn't going to help them with this one.

    "You don't scare me!" he said bravely, but the tremble in his voice gave him away.

    "Oh, really?" Letchee chuckled. "For someone so brave, you seem awfully comfortable standing right where you are." He gestured for the young Saiyan to come at him. "Come then. Test your mettle against me. Invite all your friends; I could use a bit of entertainment!" He took another step forward.

    Pinach swallowed nervously, but remained where he was standing. In truth, he was stalling for time until either Dash or Erosa could come help him. He doubted that even the three of them stood a chance, but it was better than going at it alone.

    The last of the civilians sprinted through the portal. That was one less thing on his mind that he needed to worry about. With them safely stashed away on Langal, they could give their complete attention to the battles at hand. He moved to close the portal. He wanted to go through himself, but then Just Saiyan, Dash, and Erosa would be stuck there, with two infinitely stronger enemies and light years between Ruco and Earth.

    Before it could seal the doorway between planets, Letchee fired a blast that zipped through the portal. It closed before it exploded, but the outcome was painfully obvious.

    "NOOOOOOO!" He glared at Letchee, guilt and impotent rage swelling inside him. "You bastard! You said you wouldn't attack them!"

    "I lied," he replied unabashedly. Suddenly, he flash-stepped to behind Pinach and grabbed him by the head. "You should really learn not to believe everything a person says," he said while burying his fist in his gut. "Especially someone as evil as me!" He slammed him face first into the hard pavement, then hurled him through a building.

    A sly chuckle escaped him as he noticed the Erosas. "Ah, they should prove entertaining. Appears to be a mother and her four daughters." He laughed maniacally as he bolted toward them, energy blasts forming in both hands.

  5. #905
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    If Parsley was disappointed to see the Archon back to its original form, she didn't let it show. The creature wasn't nearly as strong as it was before.

    Sarada noticed that her trap was still in place even after the explosion ripped through the terrain. She smirked, which only increased in its smugness when the Archon returned and hit them with a smart little remark. "Nah. Today's lesson is Battle Awareness 101." She raised her fingers, triggering the ki land mines she planted on the way to her initial attack on the Archon.

    "Oh good." Gaineamh said, seemingly pleased; seeming to shimmer briefly before another explosion enveloped it.

    The repeated explosions that shook the planet had not gone unnoticed however, and by the time the smoke cleared--revealing a rather sizable crater- it was also revealed the remaining Ten, had arrived. Some simply materializing out of thin air, others- especially Cloche- ripping free of the earth so carelessly ruined by the Saiyans.

    It was about this time too, that Gaineamh shimmered into existence behind them. Looking a mess to be sure, part of its form partially turned to glass, but ever so slowly recovering. Though it was certainly amused.

    "Awareness... a good lesson. One I shall take well to heart, as should you."

    Clearly, Gaineamh was too injured for the moment continue; but with its siblings having just arrived? The Saiyans were surely far from finished.
    ""Bead War threw evil emission... f."

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  6. #906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "....YOU!" The Muramasa bellowed. "DO YOU NOT REMEMBER, SWORDSMAN!
    ? I SUPPOSE NOT. IT WAS LONG AGO..."




    "I FEAR NO DESTROYER! I WILL ONLY REGRET IF THE ANCIENT ARTS ARE TRULY LOST..."

    Durive was nowhere to be found, he had no power level to speak of to determine his exact location. But if one listened closely, they could hear a skittering on the rooftops of the lookout....along with the sounds of something...heavy.
    Praxat gets up, unsheathes her ancestor's sword, and places it on the ground like a cane holding it in place by the middle of the hilt with both hands. The blade is absurdly long and has a curved to it like a Katana. It has a long hilt design for holding with two hands. The total length of the sword is as long as Praxat is tall.

    " Muramasa, I too am becoming doubtful of your art. So I ask you to show it to me. As someone who is seeking to become a swordsman. I want you to prove to me that your style is what you claim it to be and not snake oil," Praxat said.

    As Praxat Holds her sword in place, she also hears the skittering on the rooftops. ( Hmm someone's on the rooftops of the Lookout, Possibly Durive? Okay, maybe if I use my infrasound hearing?) Praxat thought.

    ( I might be able to pinpoint Durive's location on the rooftops by listen for any possible infrasounds his body would make,) Praxat thought. Praxat uses her infrasound hearing in an attempt to pinpoint Durive's location.

  7. #907
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna stated at the admittedly tall, and very muscular Toadian blankly, before chuckling. "That's about how I would describe him. Or perhaps... more focused on credits than sense. Or cents. Heh."

    At the question however, the chuckle became a laugh.

    "My... younger self, took a liking to Held. To the point where, had he asked, she would have used his face as a chair. Alas, the boy was afraid of the blue horny woman that was; and fled." A chuckle and a smirk were offered before the golden-eyed woman shrugged again.

    "Boy didn't know when to hold them, and fold them."
    Nevada:

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "As you are well aware of." Held replied, refusing to fold his hand, "I was assigned this post by the Prime Minister himself. And while he has graciously allowed you, the heads to the four great houses a degree of input regarding operations deemed vital to Nevadian interests--"

    He spoke slower for a moment, speaking as he would to a child, to be sure there was no misunderstanding. "--You are not part of the Military or Political Hierarchy that I am directly accountable to--"

    "Your Impuden--" The large, angry Behemoth woman found herself speaking, but no sound would come out. She glared murderously at Held.

    Held raised his voice, a hint of agitation seeping into the room as he glared at the constructs.

    "I took your calls as a courtesy." He continued, his tone indicating one unwilling to brook further interruption, "And in return you bark demands, and insult my house, question my appointment, and seem to believe that further insults will make me more likely to consider this favor you ask of me."

    He turned his back, fully aware of the mental daggers being plunged into his back for the affront. The egos were rivaled perhaps only by their power.

    "However, as a sign of good will, I will consider your request." he placed his hands behind his back, palms interlacing, "Which I am under no compulsion to see fit. If you have any objections, speak to Minister Garthin himself."

    The transmission was cut, The Nevadian having said his peace.

    ACHOO!

    Tears streamed down the Nevadians face as he sneezed, one after another, his body swaying from the force, followed by the shaking of the room, dislodging the pile of notes he had precariously stacked in order.

    That was close...It was all I could do to get them off the line before I made a fool of myself...

    "Good Grief--" He took a hankerchief from a drawer in his desk, wiping his eyes and mouth,"Is there something in the air toda--ACHOO"




    Anywhoo.Trios down memory lane aside the sword she was using as a leaning post was oddly silent. Which meant more threats were necessary.

    "Hey you. Muramasa. Suddenly afraid?"

    ... and speaking of things. What'd happened to Durive?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Earth:

    "I....See." Frogspierre replied slowly, somewhat unsure as how to respond to the colorful language used to describe an attraction the tall horned woman once had for Held.

    "I had taken him for a man who is avaricious in every sense of the word....The mansion he built alone is a testament to excess and poor restraint..I not have expected a man like that to see any reason to refuse your advance."

    He glanced to the sword, his curiosity in full bloom. The power that had drawn him near, hid like a frightened child? Disappointing.

    "But perhaps it simply was the impulsive decisions of a foolish man... It's no wonder he was toyed with as he was."
    Last edited by Miburo; 04-07-2020 at 03:14 PM.

  8. #908
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,644

    Default

    The soldiers were in fact afraid, but the moment the massive explosion rained ash down on them, they chuckled. "You want to know something interesting about them? Why don't you ask them yourself!"
    "Because I'm asking you, idiot." Mother Erosa sighed. "Honestly....some people are just too stupid to live."

    The next several moments were marked to anyone in range with a chorus of explosions and screams.

    With their work now concluded, the Erosas moved to assist the remaining evacuees while mother keept an eye on the approaching invaders.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Pinach's heart was racing. He could feel Letchee's power with crystal clarity. There was something underlying it that he couldn't grasp, but it was beyond obvious that the being before him with leagues stronger than him. But, he couldn't back down from evil. These people behind him were counting on him. Not to mention the Just Saiyan was having the fight of his life with the other guy. He didn't know how, but his power sky-rocketed. He hoped it would be enough to win, but that honestly wasn't going to help them with this one.

    "You don't scare me!" he said bravely, but the tremble in his voice gave him away.

    "Oh, really?" Letchee chuckled. "For someone so brave, you seem awfully comfortable standing right where you are." He gestured for the young Saiyan to come at him. "Come then. Test your mettle against me. Invite all your friends; I could use a bit of entertainment!" He took another step forward.

    Pinach swallowed nervously, but remained where he was standing. In truth, he was stalling for time until either Dash or Erosa could come help him. He doubted that even the three of them stood a chance, but it was better than going at it alone.

    The last of the civilians sprinted through the portal. That was one less thing on his mind that he needed to worry about. With them safely stashed away on Langal, they could give their complete attention to the battles at hand. He moved to close the portal. He wanted to go through himself, but then Just Saiyan, Dash, and Erosa would be stuck there, with two infinitely stronger enemies and light years between Ruco and Earth.

    Before it could seal the doorway between planets, Letchee fired a blast that zipped through the portal. It closed before it exploded, but the outcome was painfully obvious.

    "NOOOOOOO!" He glared at Letchee, guilt and impotent rage swelling inside him. "You bastard! You said you wouldn't attack them!"

    "I lied," he replied unabashedly. Suddenly, he flash-stepped to behind Pinach and grabbed him by the head. "You should really learn not to believe everything a person says," he said while burying his fist in his gut. "Especially someone as evil as me!" He slammed him face first into the hard pavement, then hurled him through a building.

    A sly chuckle escaped him as he noticed the Erosas. "Ah, they should prove entertaining. Appears to be a mother and her four daughters." He laughed maniacally as he bolted toward them, energy blasts forming in both hands.
    Just as their primary goal on this world had seemed to be in view, it seemed fate would forever be the fickle b*tch looming overhead. One blast cut through the portal just before it closed....and with the general yield that went with attacks of this magnitude the chaos on the other end was undoubtedly horrific. Men, Woman and children who were likely filled with hope at finally escaping......only to be....

    It only took a moment, but the first Erosa to react was not mother, but child....Baby Erosa, the smallest of the 5, the most innocent looking and yet deceptively violent of the lot, let out a high pitched scream and bounded forward. The scene would have been laughable to Letchee in any other set of circumstances....perhaps it still was, but a ball of teeth and claw was barreling towards him, mouth snapped open and reach to bite.

    Behind her, the other four Erosas followed suit with the universal battle cry of the Id.

    "GAOOOOOO!!!"

    They leaped into the fray, the final(?) charge of Id brigade.

  9. #909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    As soon as he sent Totoma hurtling into the waters below, Daroga took a moment to collect himself. He did not expect him to be as strong as he was. His blows actually hurt, though not enough to take him out of the fight for good.

    He flexed his jaw to make sure it wasn't dislocated -- it wasn't -- then erupted into motion to continue the assault. However, shortly before he reached the ocean's surface, a tremendous burst of superheated water vapor shot up in his face and eyes. Before he could even beginning to react, the cause of the vapor slammed into him. Totoma's Kamehameha caught the already distracted Daroga off-guard and carried him away with such force, it could only be likened to a bug hit by a car windshield. But, he didn't go splat. Instead, he allowed the beam to carry him away until he regained his focus.

    With a single smooth motion, he pushed himself away and quickly got out of the way of the beam.

    "This Saiyan," he muttered, breathless from the exertion. "Curse him!" His aura roared to life he streaked back to the battlefield. Totoma only had a few moments before he was on him.
    His ploy had worked, with his kamehameha carrying away Daroga. Taking a moment to catch his breath, Totoma soon found himself dismayed when he sensed his opponent's approach yet again. Shit... he'd hoped that attack would've killed him, but he wasn't that lucky.

    Normally, he'd whip out his Void Lens and redirect the attack again and again, but in this state, the bulk of his concentration was on keeping his ki from going wild... and judging from the raging inferno of pain coursing through his body, he wasn't having much luck with that. Yeah, like this... he couldn't win.

    With only a split second to spare, Totoma met Daroga's gaze, and he made his decision. His eyes widened slightly and a brilliant flash of light erupted from them as he activated his Blutz Flash yet again. While its primary usage was, until now, to transform into the oozaru or hitozaru form, it, as its name implied, be used as a blinding technique.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  10. #910
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,982

    Default

    Doing a two step to test her ability to move, Dash finally felt ready to head back. Lifting off the ground, she flew over the rubble, and landed within eyesight of the portal. What she saw next would haunt her forever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Pinach's heart was racing. He could feel Letchee's power with crystal clarity. There was something underlying it that he couldn't grasp, but it was beyond obvious that the being before him with leagues stronger than him. But, he couldn't back down from evil. These people behind him were counting on him. Not to mention the Just Saiyan was having the fight of his life with the other guy. He didn't know how, but his power sky-rocketed. He hoped it would be enough to win, but that honestly wasn't going to help them with this one.

    "You don't scare me!" he said bravely, but the tremble in his voice gave him away.

    "Oh, really?" Letchee chuckled. "For someone so brave, you seem awfully comfortable standing right where you are." He gestured for the young Saiyan to come at him. "Come then. Test your mettle against me. Invite all your friends; I could use a bit of entertainment!" He took another step forward.

    Pinach swallowed nervously, but remained where he was standing. In truth, he was stalling for time until either Dash or Erosa could come help him. He doubted that even the three of them stood a chance, but it was better than going at it alone.

    The last of the civilians sprinted through the portal. That was one less thing on his mind that he needed to worry about. With them safely stashed away on Langal, they could give their complete attention to the battles at hand. He moved to close the portal. He wanted to go through himself, but then Just Saiyan, Dash, and Erosa would be stuck there, with two infinitely stronger enemies and light years between Ruco and Earth.

    Before it could seal the doorway between planets, Letchee fired a blast that zipped through the portal. It closed before it exploded, but the outcome was painfully obvious.

    "NOOOOOOO!" He glared at Letchee, guilt and impotent rage swelling inside him. "You bastard! You said you wouldn't attack them!"

    "I lied," he replied unabashedly. Suddenly, he flash-stepped to behind Pinach and grabbed him by the head. "You should really learn not to believe everything a person says," he said while burying his fist in his gut. "Especially someone as evil as me!" He slammed him face first into the hard pavement, then hurled him through a building.

    A sly chuckle escaped him as he noticed the Erosas. "Ah, they should prove entertaining. Appears to be a mother and her four daughters." He laughed maniacally as he bolted toward them, energy blasts forming in both hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

    Just as their primary goal on this world had seemed to be in view, it seemed fate would forever be the fickle b*tch looming overhead. One blast cut through the portal just before it closed....and with the general yield that went with attacks of this magnitude the chaos on the other end was undoubtedly horrific. Men, Woman and children who were likely filled with hope at finally escaping......only to be....

    It only took a moment, but the first Erosa to react was not mother, but child....Baby Erosa, the smallest of the 5, the most innocent looking and yet deceptively violent of the lot, let out a high pitched scream and bounded forward. The scene would have been laughable to Letchee in any other set of circumstances....perhaps it still was, but a ball of teeth and claw was barreling towards him, mouth snapped open and reach to bite.

    Behind her, the other four Erosas followed suit with the universal battle cry of the Id.

    "GAOOOOOO!!!"

    They leaped into the fray, the final(?) charge of Id brigade.
    Her mind raced as her heart sank and her anger rose. She glanced over to where Pinach had been thrown, and was able to sense that he was still alive. Her eyes then went to Erosa, all of them, attacking someone whose power level was so high, she couldn't even comprehend it.

    She felt like a gnat, no not a gnat, maybe a bee or a wasp. Her features hardened in determination, "Am ah a wasp or a bee? Ah'm about to find out."

    With that she flares up her aura, summoning her Spider armor, along with it's Spear. With a battle cry, she lifts off the ground and moves in as fast as she could, channeling her ki through her weapon as she did.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  11. #911
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Because I'm asking you, idiot." Mother Erosa sighed. "Honestly....some people are just too stupid to live."

    The next several moments were marked to anyone in range with a chorus of explosions and screams.

    With their work now concluded, the Erosas moved to assist the remaining evacuees while mother keept an eye on the approaching invaders.



    Just as their primary goal on this world had seemed to be in view, it seemed fate would forever be the fickle b*tch looming overhead. One blast cut through the portal just before it closed....and with the general yield that went with attacks of this magnitude the chaos on the other end was undoubtedly horrific. Men, Woman and children who were likely filled with hope at finally escaping......only to be....

    It only took a moment, but the first Erosa to react was not mother, but child....Baby Erosa, the smallest of the 5, the most innocent looking and yet deceptively violent of the lot, let out a high pitched scream and bounded forward. The scene would have been laughable to Letchee in any other set of circumstances....perhaps it still was, but a ball of teeth and claw was barreling towards him, mouth snapped open and reach to bite.

    Behind her, the other four Erosas followed suit with the universal battle cry of the Id.

    "GAOOOOOO!!!"

    They leaped into the fray, the final(?) charge of Id brigade.
    And bite Baby Erosa did, clamping her powerful jaws on Letchee's arm. However, it was like an actual baby trying to bite into a steel rod. In short, her teeth shattered on his hard skin. "Tsk. Poor baby," he cooed mockingly while plucking the infant Id off his forearm. "Did you have an accident?" He noticed the other four coming to aid her and smiled.

    With a single motion, he hurled Baby Erosa as hard as he could into Adult Erosa, then grabbed Mother by her horn. "You should teach your daughters some respect, lady," he said while kneeing her in the ribcage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Doing a two step to test her ability to move, Dash finally felt ready to head back. Lifting off the ground, she flew over the rubble, and landed within eyesight of the portal. What she saw next would haunt her forever.

    Her mind raced as her heart sank and her anger rose. She glanced over to where Pinach had been thrown, and was able to sense that he was still alive. Her eyes then went to Erosa, all of them, attacking someone whose power level was so high, she couldn't even comprehend it.

    She felt like a gnat, no not a gnat, maybe a bee or a wasp. Her features hardened in determination, "Am ah a wasp or a bee? Ah'm about to find out."

    With that she flares up her aura, summoning her Spider armor, along with it's Spear. With a battle cry, she lifts off the ground and moves in as fast as she could, channeling her ki through her weapon as she did.
    "Hm? What's this? Another challenger has joined the fray?" He recalled Dash was the one was the very first to meet his fist. Interesting that she was up so quickly. "Come then, creature. Test your warrior spirit against me!" Using Mother as a pole, he spun around her and kicked Pupa Erosa at Dash.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 04-07-2020 at 06:35 PM.

  12. #912
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    His ploy had worked, with his kamehameha carrying away Daroga. Taking a moment to catch his breath, Totoma soon found himself dismayed when he sensed his opponent's approach yet again. Shit... he'd hoped that attack would've killed him, but he wasn't that lucky.

    Normally, he'd whip out his Void Lens and redirect the attack again and again, but in this state, the bulk of his concentration was on keeping his ki from going wild... and judging from the raging inferno of pain coursing through his body, he wasn't having much luck with that. Yeah, like this... he couldn't win.

    With only a split second to spare, Totoma met Daroga's gaze, and he made his decision. His eyes widened slightly and a brilliant flash of light erupted from them as he activated his Blutz Flash yet again. While its primary usage was, until now, to transform into the oozaru or hitozaru form, it, as its name implied, be used as a blinding technique.
    "AAARGH!!" Daroga was nearly upon Totoma when the Blutz Flash, well, flashed. He was hardly expecting a blinding technique, and was completely incapacitated. It felt like his eyes were burning. It was worse than that time he accidentally walked in on Cooled in the shower. Naturally, the image flashed through his head. "Aaargh! Damn it all!"

  13. #913
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Oh good." Gaineamh said, seemingly pleased; seeming to shimmer briefly before another explosion enveloped it.

    The repeated explosions that shook the planet had not gone unnoticed however, and by the time the smoke cleared--revealing a rather sizable crater- it was also revealed the remaining Ten, had arrived. Some simply materializing out of thin air, others- especially Cloche- ripping free of the earth so carelessly ruined by the Saiyans.

    It was about this time too, that Gaineamh shimmered into existence behind them. Looking a mess to be sure, part of its form partially turned to glass, but ever so slowly recovering. Though it was certainly amused.

    "Awareness... a good lesson. One I shall take well to heart, as should you."

    Clearly, Gaineamh was too injured for the moment continue; but with its siblings having just arrived? The Saiyans were surely far from finished.
    Their duel explosion method worked. Sarada and Parsley landed near where the Archon of Sand used to stand, breathing heavily and bleeding profusely. Sarada opened a large duffle bag stored in a capsule and pulled out a piece of devil fruit for the both of them. The healing powers of the supernatural fruits restored them to full power. "Ah, that's the ticket."

    No sooner than Sarada spoke, they got some company. The fallen Archon returned, flanked by its... siblings? Teammates? Whatever. All that matter was that they noticed what the Saiyans had managed to do -- not only defeat their comrade, but also tear up a portion of their new planet.

    She didn't feel too bad since the living sand castle was still alive. All this meant was that they had a lot more fights to look forward to. And with plenty of devil fruits in the stash, they were going to get stronger after every battle. "Alright," she called out with a grin, "who's next?"

  14. #914
    Retired Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    And bite Baby Erosa did, clamping her powerful jaws on Letchee's arm. However, it was like an actual baby trying to bite into a steel rod. In short, her teeth shattered on his hard skin. "Tsk. Poor baby," he cooed mockingly while plucking the infant Id off his forearm. "Did you have an accident?" He noticed the other four coming to aid her and smiled.

    With a single motion, he hurled Baby Erosa as hard as he could into Adult Erosa, then grabbed Mother by her horn. "You should teach your daughters some respect, lady," he said while kneeing her in the ribcage.
    Baby Erosa squirmed in letchees iron grip, flashing her now broken chompers and little out a plethora of hisses and growls before getting uncerimously chuckled over Mothers head. Adult, being the target, caught baby with a well timed dive and ducked to the side to let her down.

    Mother, on the other hand, had been grabbed by the horn....and had she not been immediately kneed in the ribs Letchee might have immediately regretted such a choice from the ecstatic moan that was thankfully overwhelmed by the sudden loss of air. None the less, Mother gritted her teeth and attempted to grapple him with her arms.

    "Hm? What's this? Another challenger has joined the fray?" He recalled Dash was the one was the very first to meet his fist. Interesting that she was up so quickly. "Come then, creature. Test your warrior spirit against me!" Using Mother as a pole, he spun around her and kicked Pupa Erosa at Dash.
    "EROSA NOT FOOTBALL!" Pupa screamed as she flew towards Dash.

    "A~ra...don't be so rough....you haven't even bought me dinner." Mother fought against his use of her as a weapon, attempting to further grapple him with her arms.

    At the same moment, Larva closed in and attempting to strike at Letchee while he was distracted with the others.

  15. #915

    Default

    As Praxat is using her infrasound hearing in an attempt to pinpoint Durive's location. She puts the sword she's holding back into the sheath that's on her back. Praxat also listens to what Frogspierre says about Held." Yeah, Held is a fucking greedy bastard pardon my language," Praxat said.

    One who is a swordsman would think the sheath for the size, and type of sword Praxat has, is poorly placed and should be placed on either her right hip or left hip, not on her back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •