Page 51 of 371 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Default Training Days, Part II

Labor hit Sarada far harder than Parsley ever could. She doubled over the moment the first birth pain hit her, right when her water broke. That was the extent of her knowledge of how this birthing **** worked, so from there, all she could say was that she was in the most extreme pain she had ever been in. She was thankful she listened to Inanna and started to move some of the displaced Turripian Saiyans to Tatenen -- or was it Ilargi? Whatever -- and that they started building their own stuff around. As an aside, she noticed they were also far stronger than they had been on average in the past. She supposed they had to fight for their lives just to stake out a bit of land for themselves, and that meant constant zenkais. At the moment, though, she really didn't care about that.

The entire fucking ordeal lasted for literal hours; 12, if she heard the doctor right. Inanna was by her side the entire time, and Parsley was standing in the corner. When it was over, one of the nurses handed her a screaming banshee of a thing. She had her skin tone and fuzzy brown tail. She could see two bumps on her forehead -- which did not make for a smooth exit -- where her horns were going to come in.

Sarada looked at her daughter, a creature that came out of her after leeching off all the food she ate for five months. This was the child she and Inanna had wanted all along, and now, they finally had her.

They had already decided they were going to name her Shala as her Oni name and Kumara as her Saiyan name.

"Look what I made, guys," she said to Inanna and Parsley, the latter of which was still standing in the corner.

"Yes, that's very nice," she said, strained for some odd reason. She also looked extremely flushed. "Congratulations to you both."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Joy," Dash smiled, "You can call her Joy and she accepts your apology. Come and sit, we can eat and talk about what our goals are for training."
    Praxat sits down, and the tip of her ancestor's sword touches the ground." One thing we should work on is synergy," Praxat said as she puts a cracker in her mouth.

When swallowing the cracker, Praxat closes her eyes, Pushing her eyes down on to the top of her mouth. Her eyes act like a trash compactor to push the food down her throat. When Praxat opens her eyes, they pop right back up.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He smirks a bit.

“Wouldn’t be fair to ‘em.”

He stands up and stretches, back popping.

“Just getting old. Not naturally long lived like you lot. Don’t quite seem to bounce back as easy either, and Hammer put me through the ringer. Damn Namekians and their regent and stretchy limbs.”
    "Easy enough fix for that, what with the plethora of magicked baubles." Inanna replied with a smirk. "In any case, I've some information to glean from old Lampton here... and a rather pressing issue to deal with soon after. I'm sure you've places to be as well."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat sits down, and the tip of her ancestor's sword touches the ground." One thing we should work on is synergy," Praxat said as she puts a cracker in her mouth.

When swallowing the cracker, Praxat closes her eyes, Pushing her eyes down on to the top of her mouth. Her eyes act like a trash compactor to push the food down her throat. When Praxat opens her eyes, they pop right back up.
    "Synergy, huh?" Dash poured drinks for herself and Praxat. After placing the bottle back down, she picked up the glass and sniffed it. Whatever the liquid was, it didn't smell like strong alcohol. Taking a sip, she found the flavor mild and slightly fruity. Putting the glass down, "Ah think this is some kind of low alcohol or no alcohol white wine. Not sure if you can handle it or not."

She then put some cheese on a cracker, "For me, ah'm still lookin to improve my control over the elements. Ah can handle a two armor switch, but ah still need to do better. Ah think each element is attracted to a specific ability. For my ancestor, it took her around ten years to master all four, an she was already an accomplished fighter. Am not so sure ah can wait that long." she then popped the food in her mouth, enjoying the taste of it as she did.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Easy enough fix for that, what with the plethora of magicked baubles." Inanna replied with a smirk. "In any case, I've some information to glean from old Lampton here... and a rather pressing issue to deal with soon after. I'm sure you've places to be as well."
    He nods, casts one last look at Lampton, then surprises Inanna by pulling her into a hug.

“Take care niece, please. I don’t......want to lose anyone else. Lost too much.”

He pulls back and nods.

“I’ll rest a bit then go back hunting Stine. If you ever need me, just call.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

When Tundra left Ruco, his army had the clear advantage. He left just prior to Totoma arriving, so he was unaware that the tide of battle had shifted against him. Thus, he was placing his explicit trust in his lieutenants and general.

He, Letchee, and Daroga and a dozen soldiers stepped onto Vocado. It was his intention to claim the planet as his own, as the cornerstone for this wing of his empire. What better throne world for himself than that formerly belonging to his most hated enemies?

His soldiers were tasked with searching every inch of the palace for any potential colonies they may have acquired but hadn't made official yet. They would also deal with those as soon as the main empire was dealt with.

"It's quite impressive what a race of uneducated apes has managed to do, my lord," Letchee commented. "They've amassed quite the empire for themselves, even if most of it came at the expense of the weak sods unfortunate enough to earn their ire."

Tundra chuckled. "Even wild animals are able to organize themselves in some fashion." The sun shifted as it reached midday. The statue of Vocado, the savior of the Saiyan race from the villainous hands of Glacier, stood majestically atop Mt. Oozaru. "Feh," he grunted when he noticed. With a wave of his hand, a burst of energy barreled across the surface of the planet. The mountain, the valley in front of it, and the statue on top of it were all reduced to piles of debris.

"Lord Tundra!" a pair of soldiers called out as they approached. "We've found a set of star coordinates. They might be the location of the Saiyan homeworld!"

"The... Saiyan... homeworld?" The place his grandmother had told him about. Her father, Glacier, stumbled across that planet and took untold thousands of the apes living there to another world to serve as his slaves. He didn't write down the coordinates -- as space travel wasn't as advanced and detailed as it was in modern times -- so once he was killed, its location was lost. Apparently, the Monkey Queen had found it.

He changed his mind. Vocado was no longer the ideal cornerstone. What better and more fitting way to cement his victory over the cursed Saiyans once and for all time than to make their once forgotten homeworld his new throne world? There was none. "Ohohohohoho! What luck! Very well, then. Let's go pay this little world a visit and see if any primitives still remain." He gestured, signalling his men to board his ship. The moment they were on and the engines were fired up, one of them imputed the coordinates.

"My lord, it will take four days to reach this world."

"Hmph. Fine."

They lifted off, quickly ascending past the planet's atmosphere. Suddenly, however, the sky roof opened, allowing Tundra to float out into the bitter cold of outer space. The temperature, nor the lack of air bothered him in the slightest. Now, this makes number 2! he thought to himself as he lifted a single finger. A small speck of orange light formed and quickly expanded into a ball of condensed death and destruction. With a casual flick, he tossed the death ball down at the planet Vocado.

AHAHAHAHA! OHOHOHHOHOH LOOK AT IT GO! DIE MONKEYS DIE!! AHAHAHAAHAH!!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Synergy, huh?" Dash poured drinks for herself and Praxat. After placing the bottle back down, she picked up the glass and sniffed it. Whatever the liquid was, it didn't smell like strong alcohol. Taking a sip, she found the flavor mild and slightly fruity. Putting the glass down, "Ah think this is some kind of low alcohol or no alcohol white wine. Not sure if you can handle it or not."

She then put some cheese on a cracker, "For me, ah'm still lookin to improve my control over the elements. Ah can handle a two armor switch, but ah still need to do better. Ah think each element is attracted to a specific ability. For my ancestor, it took her around ten years to master all four, an she was already an accomplished fighter. Am not so sure ah can wait that long." she then popped the food in her mouth, enjoying the taste of it as she did.
    " For me personally as a non-team goal, I'm looking to fully master my body's physiology. That means improving my control over my body's Bio-Electricity. Althena can create a giant construct out of her Bio-Electricity. Something I can't even do, and it probably took her years upon years to have that kind of control over her Bio-Electricity," Praxat said.

Praxat puts in a finger into her cup and takes it out. the liquid absorbs into her skin." Yep definitely a low alcoholic drink," Praxat said. Praxat then folds her legs and suddenly ejects her entire stomach from her body on to her lap.

She then begins to clean her stomach off and then puts it back in her body through her mouth. After doing that, Praxat cleans up her lap and places her right index finger on the glass. Praxat then raises her right hand, lifting the glass off the ground. The strange thing about this is Praxat isn't even grabbing the glass.

This indicates there's some kind of attraction between Praxat's finger and the glass.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He nods, casts one last look at Lampton, then surprises Inanna by pulling her into a hug.

“Take care niece, please. I don’t......want to lose anyone else. Lost too much.”

He pulls back and nods.

“I’ll rest a bit then go back hunting Stine. If you ever need me, just call.”
    "If I die, it'll be on purpose," Inanna whispered before releasing her Uncle. "And don't go trying to stop me once I start hunting. At the least, it'll give you some time to finish off that Scotch." With that, Sihn was gone... and then there they were. The Goddess of Death, an Angel, and a God Killer.

"So... Lampton. Let's get down to brass tacks. I've already gone and secured your survival. Now teach me how to do what Auroc is so desperate to have~"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

" For me personally as a non-team goal, I'm looking to fully master my body's physiology. That means improving my control over my body's Bio-Electricity. Althena can create a giant construct out of her Bio-Electricity. Something I can't even do, and it probably took her years upon years to have that kind of control over her Bio-Electricity," Praxat said.

Praxat puts in a finger into her cup and takes it out. the liquid absorbs into her skin." Yep definitely a low alcoholic drink," Praxat said. Praxat then folds her legs and suddenly ejects her entire stomach from her body on to her lap.

She then begins to clean her stomach off and then puts it back in her body through her mouth. After doing that, Praxat cleans up her lap and places her right index finger on the glass. Praxat then raises her right hand, lifting the glass off the ground. The strange thing about this is Praxat isn't even grabbing the glass.

This indicates there's some kind of attraction between Praxat's finger and the glass.
    "Ain't there some other way you can do that? Ah don't know if'n ah'll even used to see'n you do what you just did." Dash shakes her head as she tries to deal with what she just saw Praxat do. After a moment, she takes her drink in hand and downs it in one motion. "Ah should've asked Lady Eva if'n it were okay to take this from her kitchen. When ah see her, ah'll pay her back for it."

"Ain't there some other way you can do that? Ah don't know if'n ah'll even used to see'n you do what you just did." Dash shakes her head as she tries to deal with what she just saw Praxat do. After a moment, she takes her drink in hand and downs it in one motion. "Ah should've asked Lady Eva if'n it were okay to take this from her kitchen. When ah see her, ah'll pay her back for it."
    " I expected that me ejecting my stomach would shocking to humans. It's pretty gross, but it's also a biological function. It's something that just happens whenever I have something my body doesn't agree with. It's my body's way of saying, this is bad for me," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

" I expected that me ejecting my stomach would shocking to humans. It's pretty gross, but it's also a biological function. It's something that just happens whenever I have something my body doesn't agree with. It's my body's way of saying, this is bad for me," Praxat said.
    Dash was starting to feel a slight buzz from the drink when Praxat spoke, "Yeah, well, when humans have stomach issues, they usually at least try to make it to the bathroom before puking. You might wanna consider holding it in long enough to do it in private, assuming you don't want to offend anyone."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Could she had been mistaken? No, her sensors were quite clearly picking up the tell-tale signs of mutant machine technology in him, albeit a drastically smaller percentage than any other. It was doubtful he got it through natural means as the cyber-organic material relied on the same Truffle technology that even hers, a far more advanced form, still relied on.

"My apologies, I have mistaken you for another. Have you ever met a doctor by the name of Sazerac? Dr. Sazerac Absinthe to be precise?"
    Lantro stated at the girl for a minute his eyes slowly widening in surprise from behind his shades. "Now there's a name I haven't heard in about a decade...guy helped me stay out if sight from scouts from other teams a while. Erased my fingerprints using some sort of weird gizmo. Didn't make it easy to get past certain security measures but I made due."

The half-breed folded his arms. "But how uh...how did you even begin to guess my connection to him?" he inquired.

The battle on Ruco was nearly over. Tundra's army had been getting whittled down consistently ever since Totoma arrived, and there was no sign of recovery on their part in sight. Only a few dozen remained, while hundreds of thousands of battle-hungry Saiyans were closing in on them. In the distance, the harrowing golden glow of a Super Saiyan only added to the fear of defeat and instant death. One hastily tapped his scouter as his fellows were assaulted by the planet's defenders. "Lord Tundra, a Super Saiyan is helping the Saiyans! We need reinforcements!"

Tundra could hardly believe his ears. As far as he knew, the only Super Saiyan was the Saiyan Queen, whom Daroga swore he killed when he infiltrated the building in which she was hiding. Either he was wrong, or there was more than one of those golden haired monkeys. Either way, he shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. His mighty, unbeatable army filled with the universes most elite faceless minions was inches away from defeat. Who could have possibly known that employing barely competent weaklings because they were easy to find and easier to train would backfire?!

"Daroga, I seem to recall you claiming quite proudly that you slayed the Saiyan queen? Do you remember this, or am I going insane?"

"Um... I... I may have been mistaken, my lord!"

"For you sake, I certainly hope so. Even still, the nitwits on Ruco have very nearly cost me my perfect win/loss record. If you would be so kind as to do something about that."

"At once, Lord Tundra!" He grabbed Letchee out of his seat just as he was about to enjoy a glass of fine wine. "We will destroy this so-called Super Saiyan and bring him your head, Lord Tundra!"

The two right-hand men jumped in the fastest ship available and set course for Ruco. They would arrive, according to the on-board computer, in two hours.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Dash was starting to feel a slight buzz from the drink when Praxat spoke, "Yeah, well, when humans have stomach issues, they usually at least try to make it to the bathroom before puking. You might wanna consider holding it in long enough to do it in private, assuming you don't want to offend anyone."
    " Yeah, I'll consider that. I really don't want to offend people. Apparently, humans have a term for that pretty gross thing I did earlier. They call it Stomach Eversion," Praxat said.

" So want to guess how I'm able to hold this glass up despite only touching it with my right index finger?" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-30-2020 at 10:55 AM.
    My Forum check it out

" Yeah, I'll consider that. I really don't want to offend people. Apparently, humans have a term for that pretty gross thing I did earlier. They call it Stomach Eversion," Praxat said.

" So want to guess how I'm able to hold this glass up despite only touching it with my right index finger?" Praxat said.
    "Suction?" Dash guessed before munching on some more cheese and crackers.