Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
It didn't work. The spell struck, but didn't take effect. In fact, it slid right off him. Interesting. Her eyes narrowed as she cast her magical gaze on him, looking past the cards and on Caliban's person itself.

Toki Yo Tomare

As she was scanning to see what his deal was, he struck again. Another card hit the ground, immediately jump-starting a rainstorm. Normally, it was nothing worth getting alarmed about, but the moment the drops of rain started to hit her, she felt her power dip. Not much, but it wouldn't take long for her and Etrina to feel the effects in full once the rain really started to fall.

Perfect Mockery - Aura of Invincibility

A pair of green barriers, Sarada's own technique, formed around herself and Etrina to protect them from the ki drain. "I'm well-versed in various ki draining techniques. You'll have to do better than that!"
"You're over prepared for these sorts of things...I'll give you that." Etrina stepped close to Parsley as she gave Caliban an impressed side smirk. "....are those anti magic runes...if I didn't know better I'd think were stacking the deck against us."

White flew low and crossed just over the two, the now empty card landing in Etrinas hand. With her index finger she quickly traced a rune upon the now blank surface, triggering a flare of light.

"I've still got a few cards up my sleeve..." Etrina raised the card with a devilish smirk even was White let out a groan as she flew off. The mage spun the card and slapped it(gently) against Parsleys shoulder. "Mystic Talisman"

Like white hot lightening, a surge of energy flowed through Parsleys body. "Your faster then me, so I'll cover you....get that deck away him."