Page 343 of 371 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 5560

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Miras calls her to come in.

Praxat opens the door and walks in." I have been reading translations of my ancestor Disdemona's travelogues translated by my sister Craxat. I wrote down planets mention in her travelogues, and I thought it might be nice to visit them," Praxat said.

Praxat takes out her notepad that has the names of planets on it." I wrote them down on this notepad. Also based on her chemical equations in the travelogues I look at. My ancestor Disdemona had somewhat an understanding of the relationship between electricity and chemical change. Base on her equations, she theorized about my race's Bio-Electromagnokinesis, and how it was possible," Praxat said.

" I know for a fact, it's possible because of specialized electrochemical cells in my race's body. My ancestor Disdemona may have been the first of my kind to figure it out. Oh, I have been attempted to do electrolysis," Praxat said.

" One more thing I ancestor mention something about red electricity in her travelogues, that was able to harm her inside a storm in space. Which doesn't make sense. my race is immune to electricity, and we absorb it. My ancestor must have written that down as a joke, but is it a joke?" Praxat said.

" I know there are large-scale electric discharges that occur high above thunderstorm clouds called red sprites, which are enigmas. Not much is known about them, and that there are what could be referred to as space clouds called nebulas, but could something like a thunderstorm happen inside a nebula?" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-11-2021 at 03:29 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voyavoda fell to the ground, panting heavily. He had done it... defeated a supposedly invincible foe.

Heh, damn, he was good.

The Brother being thrown upwards had torn a hole in the cloud-cover that usually permeated this part of Nevada, allowing sunlight to filter down to him. Its warmth felt good. But then...

Something blocked it.

Focusing on where the sun should be, Voyavoda saw that it was still there, but... distorted. There was a dark circle surrounded by a corona of light where... oh... oh no, he'd seen that a few times before--it was how a star appeared when its light was distorted by a black hole.

The issue was that there was no black hole in this system, and the place it appeared to be...

Activating his shingan, Voyavoda strained his vision to its limit, zooming in on what he was seeing. It was indeed a black hole--a small one, admittedly--and it was very close to the planet... right about where he'd tossed the Brother. And that made no sense.

The technique was meant to disperse him to the far ends of the universe, not collapse him into a singularity! Which mean that he had somehow caused the technique to go awry. But, perhaps, it was not a bust... maybe his Hozon couldn't withstand such a for--

His thought was interrupted as the black hole cracked. Yes, that made absolutely no sense, but that was the only way he could describe what he saw... it cracked. And then it simply... tore asunder, dispersing into nothingness, revealing a very-much-alive and very-much-angry Gray in its place.

Ah ****

"It was a valiant try, but... nothing can take that guy down," came the voice of the Totoma he'd finished... disciplining not too long ago, echoing inside of his head. The boy's physical form was nowhere to be found, but Voya felt that he was... close.

"Perhaps if my plan had gone off without a hitch, but..." he sighed, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a communication device. It was something all the riskbreakers had, and it could easily contact any of their respective devices. Thankfully, Tasure always kept hers on her after she had been revived. Voyavoda pushed the button to activate...

"Tasu, I need a pick-up," he said.

He only hoped she heard his message and got here quickly. The Brother was disoriented, it seemed, but it wouldn't be long before he descended upon him.

Thankfully, she had been there and on the ball, as she *popped* into existence next to him, along with Bekon.

"Not like you to sound so... nervous. What the hell is..." Tasure paused and her gaze shot upwards. "...okay, who in the hell is that?! I've never sensed anyone with a power so... heavy."

Voyavoda stood up, dusting himself off. "Less talk, more getting out of here."

A violent burst of power from above shook the entire planet. The Brother, it seems, was getting over his disorientation.

"...what in the hell sort of bullshit have you gotten yourself involved in, old man..." Tasure said as she quickly unsheathed one of her knives and cut open a path to Vaikuntha. She stepped through, followed by Voyavoda and Bekon, the path closing behind them. "There. we should be safe here in Vaikuntha. Getting in's a helluva lot harder than getting out, according to the owner, at least."

Voyavoda glanced around, taking in the sight. The environment was pleasant, idyllic, and positively teeming with ki, magical energy, and... Hozon. Nearby, that Threshling Princess, Nevanlinna sat alongside... another Totoma--what the hell, how many were there--and that talented young saiyan lass, Seri.

'Vaikuntha, huh...' came the other other Totoma's mental voice. Apparently he'd hitched a ride with him... somehow. The others didn't react, indicating that it was indeed all in his head. Wonderful, he had a mental houseguest.

Nevanlinna stood up, regarding the new arrivals with interest. "I see. Your husband and that Nevadian that assisted us on Reshlan. Not bad choices for training partners. Though... Voyavoda, was it? You look quite disheveled. Is that simply typical of Nevadians, or did Tasure drag you out of a battle?"

The old emperor chuckled. "Mostly the latter, your highness. I--"

Behind him, space cracked and shattered as the Brother's fist pierced from the normal universe into Vaikuntha.

Nevanlinna's jaw dropped. "Are... are you fucking serious!?"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Hearing the normally refined and proper princess swear like that communicated just how absurd this situation was. Even inside this place, a pocket dimension that was as far as he could tell separate from the universe with which he and the others hailed from, there was no escaping this monstrosity. Voyavoda's mind raced, trying to find some solution to this predicament. He... had the means to hold out against the Brother for a time, but in the end he could not win a war of attrition against someone so utterly invulnerable. They needed to get rid of that Hozon somehow.

...thankfully, there was someone who had displayed the ability to rip the hozon out of powerful beings right here.

"...princess, before he breaks in completely... do you think you could replicate that trick you used against Auroc?" he asked, backing away from the Brother's ham-fisted entrance. "This fellow has a special type of Hozon that renders him completely invulnerable to damage."

Nevanlinna regarded the Brother, or what she could see of him, and then shook her head. "No. I just barely managed it half-way with Auroc, and the gap between me and... whatever this is is far greater. Not only that, it... it goes against my nature and the nature of Hozon."

Voyavoda's expression darkened. "...how unfortunate. Any other ideas come to mind?"

"I... well, if I were to draw upon every bit of power I could from Vaikuntha, I could maybe... do something? But my energy control skills are, while not deficient, are not up to that task, and I would certainly lose control of it and in all likelihood die"

At that, Tasure spoke up. "Can you grant that energy to someone else? I'm probably one of the best at ki control you'll find, maybe..."

Nevanlinna shook her head again. "No, it's... I can do that, but only so much when it's another person. You've got the control, I'm sure, but aren't as compatible..."

Tasure sighed. "...it was worth a shot. Damn, well... guess we've got no choice but to go down fighting?" She burst into Super Saiyan.

The group went silent as the Brother forced his way into Vaikuntha bit-by-bit... but then the silence was broken by E Bekon.

"You two... Tasure has the control skills, but not the compatability, and Malaya has the compatability, but not the control," he said. "I have an idea... assuming anyone here has a way to buy, oh... a few minutes of time somehow."

Nevanlinna turned and regarded E Bekon with a confused expression. "You... how do you know that name? I... no, this is certainly not the time. What is your idea?"

"How indeed," he said, his tone surprisingly flippant and... teasing, almost. He removed his pair of armlets and tossed one each to Tasure and Nevanlinna. "You two, put one armlet on opposite arms, then synchronize your powerlevels for several minutes. Fa--Bekon, use Kizuna to help with that. Don't ask questions, don't do it here, and trust me."

Doing as they were told, Tasure and Nevanlinna, along with Bekon and Seri, rocketed off into the distance, leaving only E Bekon and Voyavoda. At this point, the Brother was almost through. E Bekon took position next to Voyavoda. "Told myself I wouldn't interfere in this timeline too much, and yet here I am... ready to get the **** beat out of you by an angry... whatever the **** he is, old man? Figure the Hozon here will at least keep us alive until they manage it."

This Totoma--apparently one from another timeline--was... sterner, more aggressive than the one he knew. More sure of himself. And deep within him, Voyavoda could sense an awesome amount of power. Not enough to withstand the Brother's power, but it was impressive nonetheless. And unneeded. He still had one last trick up his sleeve, though it would perhaps be his last.

"You said whatever you're having them do will take a few minutes, ja? I... may have something that will allow me to manage that on my own," said Voyavoda. "I appreciate the sentiment, but there's no need to interfere more than is necessary.

E Bekon blinked. "...you sure? I mean, I don't mind it. Either I die or get a helluva lot of zenkais out of this. I'm fine with either."

What a depressing way of viewing things. What sort of life could have engendered this sort of viewpoint in this Totoma? In any other circumstance, he would inquire, but at that moment... the Brother had broken through entirely, so it would have to wait until later. Or never, more than likely.

The Brother cracked his neck a few times, regarding Voyavoda and E Bekon with disdain. "It's. Over."

"Not quite yet," replied Voyavoda. The technique he was about to perform was simple, but something he had only performed in... hypothetical image training scenarios. By burning away his hozon--the very force maintaining his existence--he could achieve levels of power far beyond anything he would be able to achieve under normal circumstances. Alone, that would not be enough, he figured, but his Hozon's nature drove it to restore itself--and him with it--so by burning it, allowing it to restore, and then burning it again, it was hypothetically possible for him to match or perhaps even exceed the Brother.

By inflicting Destruction and Rebirth upon himself innumerable times, he could buy time for 'Totoma's plan to come to fruition, while also forcing the Brother to expend his energy fending him off. Invincible did not mean tireless, after all.

Of course... in all scenarios, this path would end quite fatally for him. Voyavoda was fine with that. He had lived--existed--for long enough.

The old warrior closed his eyes, took a deep breath, clenched his fists, and ignited his very existence...

The Flames of the Golden Ruler, Final Technique...

Empyreal Ascension~The Ultimate Burning Warrior~

Voyavoda's fiery aura exploded outward, tendrils of Burning Shingan-infused ki setting the pleasant landscape alight with rivers of flame. E Bekon had had the sense to get far away the moment he'd sensed him powering up, but the Brother was not so keen... or perhaps he had been arrogant. However, even he was blown away by the sudden explosion of power, the unstoppable, big-headed monstrosity coming to a sliding stop some distance away, an expression of genuine surprise on his face.

The space between them burned away and Voyavoda was there, fist drawn back. The Brother, his instincts for the first time registering danger, responded in kind, meeting Voyavoda's punch with one of his own. Ki exploded outwards, shaking Vaikuntha to its very core.

Sensing the Golden Ruler's power, the many spirits of Vaikuntha stirred from their slumber, to bear witness to this last, desperate battle.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 07-12-2021 at 06:27 PM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat opens the door and walks in." I have been reading translations of my ancestor Disdemona's travelogues translated by my sister Craxat. I wrote down planets mention in her travelogues, and I thought it might be nice to visit them," Praxat said.

Praxat takes out her notepad that has the names of planets on it." I wrote them down on this notepad. Also based on her chemical equations in the travelogues I look at. My ancestor Disdemona had somewhat an understanding of the relationship between electricity and chemical change. Base on her equations, she theorized about my race's Bio-Electromagnokinesis, and how it was possible," Praxat said.

" I know for a fact, it's possible because of specialized electrochemical cells in my race's body. My ancestor Disdemona may have been the first of my kind to figure it out. Oh, I have been attempted to do electrolysis," Praxat said.

" One more thing I ancestor mention something about red electricity in her travelogues, that was able to harm her inside a storm in space. Which doesn't make sense. my race is immune to electricity, and we absorb it. My ancestor must have written that down as a joke, but is it a joke?" Praxat said.

" I know there are large-scale electric discharges that occur high above thunderstorm clouds called red sprites, which are enigmas. Not much is known about them, and that there are what could be referred to as space clouds called nebulas, but could something like a thunderstorm happen inside a nebula?" Praxat said.
    “Lightning in space is not quite the same as terrestrial lightning. A few nebula’s have been recorded as having ‘storms’ where lightning like flashes have been recorded.”

Miras shrugs.

“Beyond that I can’t really say. If you want to travel to these planets, on your next shore leave you can use a GP shuttle if you’d like.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

“Lightning in space is not quite the same as terrestrial lightning. A few nebula’s have been recorded as having ‘storms’ where lightning like flashes have been recorded.”

Miras shrugs.

“Beyond that I can’t really say. If you want to travel to these planets, on your next shore leave you can use a GP shuttle if you’d like.”
    " I see, that means my ancestor Disdemona encounter one of those nebulas," Praxat said. Praxat then shows Miras' a translation of a part of one of Disdemona's travelogues. It reads, I Disdemona was trapped inside a space cloud with no way out.

This cloud is generated this red electricity that's hurting me. The pain is unbearable and, I was seeing things. It was like I was losing my mind inside that space cloud. However, I managed to pull through.

Somehow I tamed that storm inside that space cloud and harness that red electricity inside my body. Harness that red electricity was a feeling I never felt before. It felt divine somewhat.

" I'll consider that. Hmm, I think we should pay a visit to my grandmother Araxat's home planet Amperior, which I have no idea where it is. I only know the name and name of its nation Amphintis. Miras, I have a goal in mind to reach want I like to call Bio-electromagnetism mastery," Praxat said.

" I have no idea what I will learn by traveling to the planets my ancestor Disdemona visited. Will I learn anything by traveling to those planets? I guess I'll just have to find one of these nebulas and enter inside it to see if my ancestor Disdemona wasn't joking," Praxat said.

"Wait, my ancestor's travelogues are from her perspective, and those always two sides to every story. Oh, I'm also thinking of using my Bioelectricity to heal others. More specifically, healing by using electrons to accelerate a person's cell division. I know it's risky as I might end up killing the person I'm trying to heal,"

" Also, know there's a risk of shortening the person I'm trying to heal lifespan if attempted what I'm suggesting. I had my own lifespan shortened from a form I unlocked with the help of my comrades Zaofan and Held. The form aged me by 5.8 years," Praxat said.

" I figure I was using my bio-electricity to stimulate my cells, thus accelerating the cell division within my body, and that I was in an electrical enhance condition when I was in that form. Oh, my Nanite Neural Cerebral Cortex Holo Interface Communicator project is coming along nicely. I'm excited to get it to work," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-14-2021 at 03:03 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Jack nods.

“I’d appreciate that.”

Eva, her aura stronger than ever, approaches then. Kai floats the dragonballs behind her, taking them towards the Lookout main building.

“We’ll store them away for now, keep them ready at a moments notice.”
    With one wish left, the others opted to save it so Tiamat could rest and restore her power. That was just fine with Sarada. She had spent most of the day on Earth and she really needed to get back before too much time past. She had received quite a few grumbles and side-eyes after telling the pertinent people where she was going. To be fair, more often than not, what would have started as a day long visit would end up much longer, so their wariness - and weariness - was warranted.

"Since that's done, I have to head out. Been gone long enough and I have plenty of work left to be done." She picked her daughter off and cleaned her face off. "It was great seeing everyone again. Hope to see you all real soon."

Before she stepped through the portal, she turned to the martial brothers. She bowed her head respectfully. "Thanks again for the training, guys. I'll have something for you both when I return in a few months. Nothing big, but it's a new hobby I picked up and I worked really hard on them. And I have something really special for you, Zaofan." She winked and turned on her heels. "Take care, guys!"

The portal closed as soon as she stepped through. She let out a sigh. "Elder Nail is alive, so you can visit him at your leisure," she said without turning around.

Maiz hummed and took the baby from her. "Good. I'm in no rush. Though, I should go soon so I can inform him off what I found out."

It was best to give him a few weeks, if only so some sense of normalcy could return to Namek. Thanks to that bastard, Banespell, they would likely never feel completely safe again. "Parsley left for... whatever kind of training she and Etrina are supposed to have. I guess she'll be back in a few days."

"With the Creation God, right?"

"Yeah. While she was gone, we made the wishes. Everyone killed by The Judge was wished back."

"Including the Frost Demon welp..."

Sarada felt her brow furrow at the mention of Koorimaru, but refrained from commenting. That was an unintended consequence of a catch-all wish like the one Ochazuke used to bypass Tiamat's limitations. The scum returned, but so did everyone innocent and good who was unjustly murdered by the mechanical assassin. "And everyone else he killed. Also, we received a pair of visions of the future."

"Oh, really?"

Sarada nodded once, her face deathly serious. "We have a lot to discuss."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Magic Bootcamp - Month 7

Parsley found that training under the tutelage of a Creation God to be good for more than simply learning spells that very few mortals would know. He was also in possession of a wealth of knowledge about the pertinent beings in all universes. Namely, three.

"Caliban, would you mind telling me what you know about Sakin and the elder dragon Alakazah? We'll eventually be doing battle with them at some point in the future, and I find that any information gleaned about either of them would be useful."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " I see, that means my ancestor Disdemona encounter one of those nebulas," Praxat said. Praxat then shows Miras' a translation of a part of one of Disdemona's travelogues. It reads, I Disdemona was trapped inside a space cloud with no way out.

This cloud is generated this red electricity that's hurting me. The pain is unbearable and, I was seeing things. It was like I was losing my mind inside that space cloud. However, I managed to pull through.

Somehow I tamed that storm inside that space cloud and harness that red electricity inside my body. Harness that red electricity was a feeling I never felt before. It felt divine somewhat.

" I'll consider that. Hmm, I think we should pay a visit to my grandmother Araxat's home planet Amperior, which I have no idea where it is. I only know the name and name of its nation Amphintis. Miras, I have a goal in mind to reach want I like to call Bio-electromagnetism mastery," Praxat said.

" I have no idea what I will learn by traveling to the planets my ancestor Disdemona visited. Will I learn anything by traveling to those planets? I guess I'll just have to find one of these nebulas and enter inside it to see if my ancestor Disdemona wasn't joking," Praxat said.

"Wait, my ancestor's travelogues are from her perspective, and those always two sides to every story. Oh, I'm also thinking of using my Bioelectricity to heal others. More specifically, healing by using electrons to accelerate a person's cell division. I know it's risky as I might end up killing the person I'm trying to heal,"

" Also, know there's a risk of shortening the person I'm trying to heal lifespan if attempted what I'm suggesting. I had my own lifespan shortened from a form I unlocked with the help of my comrades Zaofan and Held. The form aged me by 5.8 years," Praxat said.

" I figure I was using my bio-electricity to stimulate my cells, thus accelerating the cell division within my body, and that I was in an electrical enhance condition when I was in that form. Oh, my Nanite Neural Cerebral Cortex Holo Interface Communicator project is coming along nicely. I'm excited to get it to work," Praxat said.
    Miras quirks an eyebrow.

“Praxat, breathe. Remember, most don’t throw a dozen thoughts out at once. Focus on one or two at a time. In regards to your healing, be careful. If it ages you it might not be worth it except under dire circumstances.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

She explains that just a week ago the dragonballs had been used and knowledge of their next threat, Sakin, had been revealed. She shares her memory of Ochazuke summoning the dragon and what Tiamat revealed. Jack and Nunlil’s resurrection, Held’s current location, etc…..Charco sees it all unveil from her memory.
    "These angels sure have been busy."

There was a certain appeal in the challenge ahead; he had been training so far to deal Sakin and with this vision of him taking over the body of Genesis, it would also mean vengeance on behalf of Rex. Still, the gap between the saurian and Genesis had been overwhelming and if Islay was any indication on what Sakin could do, he doubted he was anywhere close to being prepared.

"So what's the plan?"

As much as the thought of more training after getting back from training frustrated him, he knew there was most likely little time to do anything other than.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley found that training under the tutelage of a Creation God to be good for more than simply learning spells that very few mortals would know. He was also in possession of a wealth of knowledge about the pertinent beings in all universes. Namely, three.

"Caliban, would you mind telling me what you know about Sakin and the elder dragon Alakazah? We'll eventually be doing battle with them at some point in the future, and I find that any information gleaned about either of them would be useful."
    Caliban sighs a bit and summons a chair, sitting down on it and making a pipe appear out of thin air. He puffs on it, thinking, eyes looking at Parsley, weighing his words.

“Alakazah. Eldfen. Whatever he calls himself, the First Eternal Dragon. One of the oldest creations in all of existence, crafted by Lord Zeno himself. Un-killable, allegedly, and tough enough that I doubt there is are even five mortals in all of existence currently that could actually take him in a fight if he were truly free of all his bonds.”

He puffs and gestures, the smoke curling into an image of Alakazah.

“Tricky sort. Looks at all the angles, the minute and mundane, and usually prefers to convince people to do things instead of forcing them. A real background operator, doesn’t often throw a punch, see? But damned strong regardless, and his magic is more powerful than mine. If he can truly use his power at its full potential, It would take the Grand Priest or Whis and Vados together to probably put him down.”

“As fer that piece of slime and sludge Sakin, well………….he’s smart. Collected. A manipulator and deceiver, a creature of patience and cunning. And he’s strong. Ya have to understand, yeah? Angels ain’t like mortals. They don’t go down easy, especially not the Grand Priest’s brother. Sakin is weakened, but he’s had years to gather power again. Drained enough Kami and others that facing him will be like when he was top of his game. And that’s terrifying, Parsley. Even me in my prime, alongside Sihn and Sheki’hinah and Asha’rah we probably couldn’t have beaten him.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "These angels sure have been busy."

There was a certain appeal in the challenge ahead; he had been training so far to deal Sakin and with this vision of him taking over the body of Genesis, it would also mean vengeance on behalf of Rex. Still, the gap between the saurian and Genesis had been overwhelming and if Islay was any indication on what Sakin could do, he doubted he was anywhere close to being prepared.

"So what's the plan?"

As much as the thought of more training after getting back from training frustrated him, he knew there was most likely little time to do anything other than.
    “Everyone is training. Working beyond their limits. Jack is splitting time with Arthur and Ochazuke/Zaofan, Nunlil is in Otherworld helping their Hunters, Jinzi is furiously trying to get Earth’s defense systems up, etc………..”

She pauses and looks at Charco.

“Until the initial starter for this occurs, all we can do is plan and prepare. Though perhaps we can maybe help the odds a bit……….hmm.”

She taps her chin and nods after a moment.

“There is a rather unique gentleman staying at Capsule Corp right now. He and Wilhelm are busy retrofitting certain weaponry to try and help the cause. You could be of some help there perhaps, and they might just surprise you with what they can do.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Miras quirks an eyebrow.

“Praxat, breathe. Remember, most don’t throw a dozen thoughts out at once. Focus on one or two at a time. In regards to your healing, be careful. If it ages you it might not be worth it except under dire circumstances.”

" It's not just healing, the form I mention. Also, gives me a boosted immune system, and boosted recovery, Boosts my reflexes, speed, senses, strength, stamina, durability, endurance, and pain tolerance," Praxat said.

" Accelerates my thought process, and synchs my mind and body, and gives me a massive boost in power. When I'm in that form, bioelectricity surge through my eyes. Giving off this glowing effect," Praxat said.

" As for what it felt like, well, you know how when humans are on stuff like cocaine or had tons of coffee, it felt like that. I do agree I should only use the form under dire circumstances. It's just too dangerous to use all the time," Praxat said.

" Right with that out of the way, I choose to focus on achieving Bio-electromagnetism mastery, and I know I'm nowhere near there. However, it seems my ancestor Disdemona might have achieved such mastery going by her travelogue about her encounter with a storm inside a nebula," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-15-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    My Forum check it out

“Everyone is training. Working beyond their limits. Jack is splitting time with Arthur and Ochazuke/Zaofan, Nunlil is in Otherworld helping their Hunters, Jinzi is furiously trying to get Earth’s defense systems up, etc………..”

She pauses and looks at Charco.

“Until the initial starter for this occurs, all we can do is plan and prepare. Though perhaps we can maybe help the odds a bit……….hmm.”

She taps her chin and nods after a moment.

“There is a rather unique gentleman staying at Capsule Corp right now. He and Wilhelm are busy retrofitting certain weaponry to try and help the cause. You could be of some help there perhaps, and they might just surprise you with what they can do.”
    Standing up, the abhuman stretched, joints and vertebra cracking now that his constantly tense muscles had finally had time to relax. While he had no idea how he could help when it came to weaponry, maybe being around the egg heads might exercise his brain.

"After what I've been through lately, a change of pace is welcomed at this point. Capsule Corpse, huh..."

Closing his eyes, his senses dived from the lookout point until he figured out the general direction.

"Thank you, Kami," He said, quietly, before heading out.

Caliban sighs a bit and summons a chair, sitting down on it and making a pipe appear out of thin air. He puffs on it, thinking, eyes looking at Parsley, weighing his words.

“Alakazah. Eldfen. Whatever he calls himself, the First Eternal Dragon. One of the oldest creations in all of existence, crafted by Lord Zeno himself. Un-killable, allegedly, and tough enough that I doubt there is are even five mortals in all of existence currently that could actually take him in a fight if he were truly free of all his bonds.”

He puffs and gestures, the smoke curling into an image of Alakazah.

“Tricky sort. Looks at all the angles, the minute and mundane, and usually prefers to convince people to do things instead of forcing them. A real background operator, doesn’t often throw a punch, see? But damned strong regardless, and his magic is more powerful than mine. If he can truly use his power at its full potential, It would take the Grand Priest or Whis and Vados together to probably put him down.”

“As fer that piece of slime and sludge Sakin, well………….he’s smart. Collected. A manipulator and deceiver, a creature of patience and cunning. And he’s strong. Ya have to understand, yeah? Angels ain’t like mortals. They don’t go down easy, especially not the Grand Priest’s brother. Sakin is weakened, but he’s had years to gather power again. Drained enough Kami and others that facing him will be like when he was top of his game. And that’s terrifying, Parsley. Even me in my prime, alongside Sihn and Sheki’hinah and Asha’rah we probably couldn’t have beaten him.”
    Parsley listened quietly as Caliban answered, informing her of two of their greatest future enemies. Alakazah was one of the first creations, crafted by Zeno himself. For the God of Gods to have created him personally, it was easy to see how he could be so powerful. So much so that there may not have been five mortals in any universe capable of beating him at his full power. That boded poorly for their eventual confrontation, especially since his bonds had been loosened in an ill-fated attempt to change the future; an attempt that was based entirely on a vision that may or may not have been manipulated, or at least was lacking context.

Regardless, based solely on what she had heard, the fight to destroy Alakazah once and for all was going to be the most difficult of her life. She was thankful she didn't have to go at it alone.

His magic being even more powerful than Caliban's wasn't that much of a surprise, but it was extremely disconcerting. With ease, he managed to shut down all of her abilities, including the ones that didn't require any ki. If he was capable of that, then there was no fathoming what Alakazah could do. On top of that, he had mastered True Magic. Perhaps that was what he was referring to; regardless, it was a problem.

"A challenge unlike any other," she commented. "I know he wields True Magic, which is a perfect blend of Creation and Hakai. Is there a counter to it? A True Antimagic, if you will?"

With that question posed, she silently ruminated on what she was told about Sakin. While he was weakened, he had been feeding on Kami across the universes for possibly eons. Draining their creation energy and absorbing it into himself could possibly have him at levels matching where he was before his fall. If that was the case, then they were in for another incredibly difficult fight.

"I'll admit, the only thought I've given Sakin these last few years were the assumptions that he was just lazily sitting on a sofa, covered in Cheeto dust." She smiled softly, even chuckling at the pitiful imagery. "What can we do to deal with him? Is there something beyond the power and techniques we've accumulated over the years?" He was, after all, immensely powerful and perhaps unkillable. Though, she supposed that capturing him and giving him to that Grand Priest person to deal with would suffice if there was nothing they could do beyond defeating him.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Attack, counter-attack, defense and... well, the Brother didn't have much of a counter-defense, did he? He was, after all, invincible, so he simply paid no mind to defending himself. Still, he had closed the gap, somewhat, and found himself engaged in the dance of battle with this overwhelming foe yet again. And yet, despite that gap-closing, he knew that the power he'd obtained was inferior to his foes... and far more transient.

Ha, ironic. The Brother's power, as far as he could tell, was almost entirely dependent on a Hozon that resisted any sort of change, while his... his had been gained through a suicidal obliteration of most of his Hozon. They were, in a sense, almost polar opposites. But as things were, the former was superior to the latter and all he could hope to do was buy time.

The Brother's ki flared suddenly, and Voyavoda was met with a torrent of energy--no real skill involved, just a torrent of overwhelming power--that pushed him back. Exercising his own power, and more effectively due to his millenia refining his skill, he eventually pushed the torrent of energy upwards, away from him or... anything else. It careened harmlessly into the distance, leaving the Brother and Voyavoda staring at eachother.

'Seriously, old man... I admire your will to fight, but you're not winning. Why fight?' said the... head Totoma. Voyavoda was honestly surprised he was still 'in there', and a bit worried... if he stayed, then there was a real chance he might be dragged into non-existence along with him.

Why? Does a man need a reason to protect his friends? And besides, whenever someone tells me that something can't be done... that just makes me want to do it even more.

There was a pause, and then a mental sigh. 'I do know one thing. The Brother's power is incredible, but he's just a brute. Without his hozon, his body wouldn't be able to withstand his power. He just lacks the ki control for that.

Figured as much. Fat lot of good that does me. Hozon benefits from the quality it bestows, so--

'Normally,' interrupted head-Totoma. 'But the individual that crafted and refined this hozon had to make... compromises. The ability to sense, let alone attack, Hozon is incredibly rare as it is, so in order to achieve 'total invincibility', the Dark King sacrificed the integrity of the Hozon itself.'

That meant... he could hypothetically damage or even destroy the Brother's hozon, rendering him incapable of using the full extent of his power. If not for the small issue of not being able to attack others' hozon. However, given enough time, he could probably modify his techniques enough on-the-fly to target this specific hozon.

'Well now... that's interesting. You've given me an avenue of attack, however narrow.'

'Yeah, yeah. Probably still gonna get your face caved in, but it'd make things easier for me if you ended up killing him. I don't like him at all.'

Ah, so there was discontentment in the enemy camp. Not that he could blame the boy for disliking this fellow, given that he'd referred to him as 'that thing' when coming to retrieve him. Probably brought memories of his treatment at the hands of the saiyans to mind...

Voyavoda was shaken from his thoughts by the Brother, finally, attacking. He responded in kind, Ma-Tobashii'ing at him to cross the distance. However, this time, he did things a bit differently.

Technique Synthesis: Space-Skipping Phoenix Eye Fist

Voyavoda appeared on the other side of the Brother, having 'skipped' through him. The Brother came to a stop, blinked... and then was hit with an uncountable number of Phoenix Eye Fist strikes, all over--and inside--his body. Body jerking every which way, the final Phoenix Eye Fist strike sent him flying away and through one of the mountains dotting Vaikuntha's landscape.

His path was clear... he had the few remaining minutes of very existence to figure out a way to gordian knot his way through the Brother's invincibility. That way, even if he couldn't actually kill him... then those that remained would certainly be able to finish the job. As such, he had to hit the Brother as much as possible, reaching, bit-by-bit, towards his hozon with every strike.

While also not taking a prematurely fatal blow himself.

Fun.