Page 1 of 371 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Default Dragonball M, Chapter 4: Kidnapping! Invasion! A new Threat Strikes First!

Three Years Later:

The long range scanners picked it up first. A comet and trailing debris riding through the solar system Vocado was home to. A beautiful site from observational telescopes, and utterly harmless. It would pass well away from Vocado itself.

As it passes, however, it seems to start curving inwards, towards the planet as if they had misjudged it and it has fallen prey to the planet’s gravity. The planet reacts quick enough and blasts the comet apart, reducing it to small enough sizes that it will burn up in atmosphere.

And so it does, a breathtaking display of burning up fireballs in the sky.

Except well over half don’t burn up. In fact, dozens upon dozens of chunks strike the planet anyways. Not massive chunks, none life threatening, so once again, initial alarm isn’t that high. Almost all will strike either water or uninhabited sections.

————

The first live report showcases a burning city, with dozens of unconscious warriors and civilians. Standing over them is this figure:

Noticing the camera, it turns and gestures, speaking loudly, Saiyan blood dripping from its blade. Behind him several more armored figures can be seen, alongside dozens of unarmored types in strange grab. They appear to be administering some strange liquid to the unconscious Saiyans.

“Behold! The time of your suffering is at an end! ‘Lo, you shall be brought into the new light and blessed by Auroc, God of Victory! God of Might! A new age dawns, and you will discard your bonds of weakness for strength! For Glory and Honor!”

The camera cuts away as all the bodies seem to start twitching.

—————

More and more reports flood in of these attackers all over the planet, the truth being that they seemed to have ridden the comet in and the pieces that didn’t burn up we’re actually organic saiyan like pod ships.

It isn’t until the second largest city gets attacked that Auroc makes himself known in a planet wide broadcast, hundreds of elites at his feet, dead or unconscious.

“I am Auroc, King of Reshlan and God of Victory. In mere moments my forces have assaulted your world, bringing truth to the lied to, honor to the honorless, and an end to your corruption. The so-called Queen of Saiyans, Sarada: defend your people here and now or cower. Either way I am coming for you, to cast you down from false worship. Soon the entire world will see you for what you truly are: my servant, just as your esteemed warriors are now.”

He gestures and dark smoke boils from the opening on his chest and fills the area, entering the downed Saiyans. It dissipates and after a moment, all the Saiyans start to.....morph. Their tails fall off, their skin and ears change, and they now look like Threshlings. They all get up and bow to Auroc who smiles broadly.

“I bring the purity of perfection, Sarada. Come, crash upon me that I might gift it to you as well.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Meanwhile, on Earth.............

Jinzi is currently on Chroma with Meagan and their family when a distress signal is sent to the Earth bound M-Fighters.

It’s coming from Capsule Corp.

It’s coming from Wilhelm, who’s in charge there.

It’s three words.

‘Intruders. Threshlings. Wounded.’
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Pandemonium and chaos gripped the Saiyan throne-world. One moment, it appeared that a forcibly-made meteor shower was providing the Saiyans with spontaneous entertainment that was more to their liking than most other things. The next, silver-clad soldiers were hacking people apart. The ferocious warriors attempted to fight back, but the invaders were too strong. At the head?

Auroc, King of Reshlan and so-called God of Victory and Light. The charlatan had finally made his move, four years after first making his presence felt on the mountaintop on Earth just moments before they killed his faithful servant. He turned that one into a mental child, and sought to turn the Saiyans of Vocado into his mindless servants.

Sarada was alerted moments after the invasion began and defenses were scrambling to fight back.

She was caught completely off-guard. Her people were dying left and right. Those that survived but fell were changed; transformed into something similar to Nevanlinna. Threshlings completely subservient to Auroc.

"Interesting," Parsley murmured. She passed her children off to a servant. "Get them out of here." Weaker Saiyans and children filed into the Palace, seeking to evacuate to one of the other worlds before they too fell to Auroc's supernatural control.

Sarada finished fitting her armor on. She was much stronger than she was years ago, and she was only four weeks pregnant. There was nothing to worry about. She nearly spoke when Auroc beat her to the punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “I am Auroc, King of Reshlan and God of Victory. In mere moments my forces have assaulted your world, bringing truth to the lied to, honor to the honorless, and an end to your corruption. The so-called Queen of Saiyans, Sarada: defend your people here and now or cower. Either way I am coming for you, to cast you down from false worship. Soon the entire world will see you for what you truly are: my servant, just as your esteemed warriors are now.”

He gestures and dark smoke boils from the opening on his chest and fills the area, entering the downed Saiyans. It dissipates and after a moment, all the Saiyans start to.....morph. Their tails fall off, their skin and ears change, and they now look like Threshlings. They all get up and bow to Auroc who smiles broadly.

“I bring the purity of perfection, Sarada. Come, crash upon me that I might gift it to you as well.”
    Sarada roared and exploded in golden fury. "AUROC!!!!!" she bellowed before erupting out of the palace and heading straight for him.

Parsley transformed and quickly followed after her, with Avoca hot on their heels. "Maiz," the former spoke urgently, "make sure any survivors are evacuated immediately. We can't let anyone else fall under his sway."

'Understood,' came the Saiyan Guardian's telepathic reply.

Sarada landed in front of Auroc, Parsley soon beside her. Avoca was still a ways off. "You've come here to die, Oh King of the Keebler Elves?" the Queen mocked tersely.

Parsley, on the other hand, was silent.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 11-11-2019 at 01:01 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Pandemonium and chaos gripped the Saiyan throne-world. One moment, it appeared that a forcibly-made meteor shower was providing the Saiyans with spontaneous entertainment that was more to their liking than most other things. The next, silver-clad soldiers were hacking people apart. The ferocious warriors attempted to fight back, but the invaders were too strong. At the head?

Auroc, King of Reshlan and so-called God of Victory and Light. The charlatan had finally made his move, four years after first making his presence felt on the mountaintop on Earth just moments before they killed his faithful servant. He turned that one into a mental child, and sought to turn the Saiyans of Vocado into his mindless servants.

Sarada was alerted moments after the invasion began and defenses were scrambling to fight back.

She was caught completely off-guard. Her people were dying left and right. Those that survived but fell were changed; transformed into something similar to Nevanlinna. Threshlings completely subservient to Auroc.

"Interesting," Parsley murmured. She passed her children off to a servant. "Get them out of here." Weaker Saiyans and children filed into the Palace, seeking to evacuate to one of the other worlds before they too fell to Auroc's supernatural control.

Sarada finished fitting her armor on. She was much stronger than she was years ago, and she was only four weeks pregnant. There was nothing to worry about. She nearly spoke when Auroc beat her to the punch.

Sarada roared and exploded in golden fury. "AUROC!!!!!" she bellowed before erupting out of the palace and heading straight for him.

Parsley transformed and quickly followed after her, with Avoca hot on their heels. "Maiz," the former spoke urgently, "make sure any survivors are evacuated immediately. We can't let anyone else fall under his sway."

'Understood,' came the Saiyan Guardian's telepathic reply.

Sarada landed in front of Auroc, Parsley soon beside her. Avoca was still a ways off. "You've come here to die, Oh King of the Keebler Elves?" the Queen mocked tersely.

Parsley, on the other hand, was silent.
    His head tilts to the side, appraising her.

His form is unlike Sasheem’s, less....exposed, with what seems pieces of organic armor on his body. He stands on average height, though decently broad in the shoulder area.

Auroc smiles.

“You are no coward. Good.”

Black smoke issues forth from the holes, covering his entire body and starting to form a cloud around him. His voice echoes out.

“Are you ready to be reborn? You and your child, Queen Sarada?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

His head tilts to the side, appraising her.

His form is unlike Sasheem’s, less....exposed, with what seems pieces of organic armor on his body. He stands on average height, though decently broad in the shoulder area.

Auroc smiles.

“You are no coward. Good.”

Black smoke issues forth from the holes, covering his entire body and starting to form a cloud around him. His voice echoes out.

“Are you ready to be reborn? You and your child, Queen Sarada?”
    Sarada bared her teeth and growled viciously. "I'm ready to kill you, you piece of ****!" Her rage had come to a frothy boil and was moments away from exploding. With the remaining Saiyans evacuating, there was no danger of her cutting loose injuring or even killing someone.

Parsley however, stepped in front of her, interposing herself between Sarada and Auroc. "So, the false god has made himself manifest in the flesh," she spoke carefully. Her eyes narrowed as she gazed at the cloud around him. She activated Observational Focus to determine its makeup and whether it was magic or something else. "I suppose you have a right to feel comfortable here on Vocado. After all, that human isn't here to scare you away like he did on Earth."

She glanced at the newly turned Saiyans. Her face dropped slightly before she reset her gaze onto the Majin "god". "Tell me, Reshlan's population; is it comprised of those you've turned into Threshling? Including those formerly of the First Race?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sarada bared her teeth and growled viciously. "I'm ready to kill you, you piece of ****!" Her rage had come to a frothy boil and was moments away from exploding. With the remaining Saiyans evacuating, there was no danger of her cutting loose injuring or even killing someone.

Parsley however, stepped in front of her, interposing herself between Sarada and Auroc. "So, the false god has made himself manifest in the flesh," she spoke carefully. Her eyes narrowed as she gazed at the cloud around him. She activated Observational Focus to determine its makeup and whether it was magic or something else. "I suppose you have a right to feel comfortable here on Vocado. After all, that human isn't here to scare you away like he did on Earth."

She glanced at the newly turned Saiyans. Her face dropped slightly before she reset her gaze onto the Majin "god". "Tell me, Reshlan's population; is it comprised of those you've turned into Threshling? Including those formerly of the First Race?"
    He chuckles.

The cloud appears to be both magical and organically ki infused.

“Not quite. The Threshling race existed long before I...ascended before them. I have...adjusted them...along the way. The First Race was quite helpful despite never knowing about it.”

And then his energy starts to build startling high.

Past Parsley and Sarada’s Super Saiyan energies.

“But I’m not interested in you, Princess. Queen Sarada’s and her offspring now.......a half Oni half Saiyan? I managed to help create Jagam, a being who outstripped every Saiyan in terms of power at the time with just a dead corpse of a Saiyan child and the Queen’s DNA. Imagine what I can create with a Super saiyan and her half Oni offspring. It will be....fantastic.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Meanwhile, on Earth.............

Jinzi is currently on Chroma with Meagan and their family when a distress signal is sent to the Earth bound M-Fighters.

It’s coming from Capsule Corp.

It’s coming from Wilhelm, who’s in charge there.

It’s three words.

‘Intruders. Threshlings. Wounded.’
    From her secluded cabin in the woods, Dash receives the message. As shed steps outside into the sun, she looks towards the Capital.

Her multicolored hair now returned to her natural dark hair color, and having buffed up through intense training, she barely looks the same. Though she does not think about that, instead she focuses on the distress call.

Taking flight, she heads towards the Capital at full speed.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

He chuckles.

The cloud appears to be both magical and organically ki infused.

“Not quite. The Threshling race existed long before I...ascended before them. I have...adjusted them...along the way. The First Race was quite helpful despite never knowing about it.”

And then his energy starts to build startling high.

Past Parsley and Sarada’s Super Saiyan energies.

“But I’m not interested in you, Princess. Queen Sarada’s and her offspring now.......a half Oni half Saiyan? I managed to help create Jagam, a being who outstripped every Saiyan in terms of power at the time with just a dead corpse of a Saiyan child and the Queen’s DNA. Imagine what I can create with a Super saiyan and her half Oni offspring. It will be....fantastic.”
    Sarada was taken aback by his answer to Parsley. Not the Threshling; she didn't give two shits about them or their planet. It was what Auroc planned on doing with her and her unborn baby. He wanted to create some kind of super warrior, not unlike Jagam. That waste of genetic code was more powerful than any Saiyan at the time, and was only made from a weak dead Saiyan and Nevanlinna's mother. A creature formed from Sarada and her half-breed child would be... its power would be immeasurable.

"I won't let you!" She didn't give a damn whether or not Auroc was more powerful than her or Parsley, probably combined. She wasn't going to let him take her baby! She roared and lunged at him, murder in her eyes.

Parsley was beside her, teeth gritted. Her hands reached out, Sorcer's Folly activated in a desperate hope that she could drain the cloud around him before Sarada stupidly flew headfirst into it.

Avoca arrived and tried to keep a low profile by hiding behind a large piece of rubble and keeping her power down. Whoever that pink guy was was so much more powerful than her, it wasn't even a joke. And he wanted Sarada and her kid? Why? What good was a fetus? Unless he planned on raising it as his own.

Whatever the case, she wasn't going to abandon her best friend and wife just because they were Super Saiyans and she was horribly outmatched. It was a good thing her skill-set wasn't based in or relied on direct confrontation. She could do hit and run attacks, pick her spots and help when and where she could to turn the tides of battle into their favor. At least until someone else showed up who could even the odds.

Okay. I got this.

Parsley was doing something. She and Sarada were too close to the blob for her to try anything. I'll have to wait until I can get a... wait, I got it!

It was a technique she had spent years developing, just for a time like this -- when she was in a desperate fight with someone vastly stronger than her. She laid down on the ground, with her head and an arm exposed from behind her cover. From there, she could see Sarada and Parsley lunging at Auroc. ****! The window was tight and closing quickly. Alright. Here we go! An orb of cloudy black energy formed across the tips of two of her fingers. She took steady aim and waited.

Attack Denial!

****, I need new names for this ****.

She breathed out and fired the black beam at Auroc. If it struck and actually worked, it would muddle and confuse his inner energies, preventing him from using any of his techniques.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    From her secluded cabin in the woods, Dash receives the message. As shed steps outside into the sun, she looks towards the Capital.

Her multicolored hair now returned to her natural dark hair color, and having buffed up through intense training, she barely looks the same. Though she does not think about that, instead she focuses on the distress call.

Taking flight, she heads towards the Capital at full speed.
    The sky is dark and gloomy, storm clouds marking the evening sky as she arrives at Capital City.

Capsule Corp is silent.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sarada was taken aback by his answer to Parsley. Not the Threshling; she didn't give two shits about them or their planet. It was what Auroc planned on doing with her and her unborn baby. He wanted to create some kind of super warrior, not unlike Jagam. That waste of genetic code was more powerful than any Saiyan at the time, and was only made from a weak dead Saiyan and Nevanlinna's mother. A creature formed from Sarada and her half-breed child would be... its power would be immeasurable.

"I won't let you!" She didn't give a damn whether or not Auroc was more powerful than her or Parsley, probably combined. She wasn't going to let him take her baby! She roared and lunged at him, murder in her eyes.

Parsley was beside her, teeth gritted. Her hands reached out, Sorcer's Folly activated in a desperate hope that she could drain the cloud around him before Sarada stupidly flew headfirst into it.

Avoca arrived and tried to keep a low profile by hiding behind a large piece of rubble and keeping her power down. Whoever that pink guy was was so much more powerful than her, it wasn't even a joke. And he wanted Sarada and her kid? Why? What good was a fetus? Unless he planned on raising it as his own.

Whatever the case, she wasn't going to abandon her best friend and wife just because they were Super Saiyans and she was horribly outmatched. It was a good thing her skill-set wasn't based in or relied on direct confrontation. She could do hit and run attacks, pick her spots and help when and where she could to turn the tides of battle into their favor. At least until someone else showed up who could even the odds.

Okay. I got this.

Parsley was doing something. She and Sarada were too close to the blob for her to try anything. I'll have to wait until I can get a... wait, I got it!

It was a technique she had spent years developing, just for a time like this -- when she was in a desperate fight with someone vastly stronger than her. She laid down on the ground, with her head and an arm exposed from behind her cover. From there, she could see Sarada and Parsley lunging at Auroc. ****! The window was tight and closing quickly. Alright. Here we go! An orb of cloudy black energy formed across the tips of two of her fingers. She took steady aim and waited.

Attack Denial!

****, I need new names for this ****.

She breathed out and fired the black beam at Auroc. If it struck and actually worked, it would muddle and confuse his inner energies, preventing him from using any of his techniques.
    The black beams strikes nothing. It goes through an afterimage, as does Sarada’s lunge.

Parsley, her attack dissipates the cloud’s Magic’s, But Auroc is not there.

However, Sarada finds herself trapped within an invisible magical TK grip as Auroc descends from above and kicks Parsley hard enough her left shoulder shatters, sending her flying into the ground near Avoca.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Inanna was ... rustled.

The day had been going swimmingly, until the hills came alive with the sound of dying. When she found out how and what was causing it however ... the rustle became rage. Though one had to admit it was easier this way, Auroc bringing himself out of hiding so she could kill him. Instead of having to go to the trouble of hunting him down. Though ... seems like he had only come here to steal an as of yet unborn child, and not just any unborn child.

... Not if she had anything to say about it.

By the time Inanna had caught up to Sarada, Parsley, and Avoca however; Auroc had already crippled one of them casually. Which ... boded ill.

Great.

Touching down beside Parsley, the golden-eyed woman simply said. "Get up." Activating Divine Intervention, Parsley would feel her shoulder begin to heal, the bone beginning reshape from the shards it had been turned into.

Inanna, focusing on where Auroc is then, points towards him and works to break his telekinetic grip by crushing him with gravity magic.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna was ... rustled.

The day had been going swimmingly, until the hills came alive with the sound of dying. When she found out how and what was causing it however ... the rustle became rage. Though one had to admit it was easier this way, Auroc bringing himself out of hiding so she could kill him. Instead of having to go to the trouble of hunting him down. Though ... seems like he had only come here to steal an as of yet unborn child, and not just any unborn child.

By the time Inanna had caught up to Sarada, Parsley, and Avoca however; Auroc had already crippled one of them casually. Which ... boded ill.

Great.

Touching down beside Parsley, the golden-eyed woman simply said. "Get up." Activating Divine Intervention, Parsley would feel her shoulder begin to heal, the bone beginning reshape from the shards it had been turned into.

Inanna, focusing on where Auroc is then, points towards him and works to break his telekinetic grip by crushing him with gravity magic.
    He grunts, then looks at her.

“Ahh.....good.”

He vanishes, his hold on Sarada failing as he suddenly appears above Patsley.

“Catch.”

He kicks the Saiyan hard enough to break ribs and sends her into Inanna, booting the two far and away.

His attention returns to Sarada, his hold on her starting to return.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The black beams strikes nothing. It goes through an afterimage, as does Sarada’s lunge.

Parsley, her attack dissipates the cloud’s Magic’s, But Auroc is not there.

However, Sarada finds herself trapped within an invisible magical TK grip as Auroc descends from above and kicks Parsley hard enough her left shoulder shatters, sending her flying into the ground near Avoca.
    Auroc was so much faster than them, it wasn't funny.

Avoca's attempt missed completely, as did Sarada's lunge. In fact, Avoca narrowly missed hitting Sarada and her attacked sailed off into the distance. Instead of letting it dissipate, she focused on maintaining it.

Parsley cried out in pain, both from the kick that shattered her shoulder and from slamming into the ground and skidding to a stop just before hitting Avoca. She clutched at the broken joint, hissing as pain shot through her quickly numbing arm. "****!" she gritted.

Avoca tried to help her into a sitting position, but her hand was slapped away. "Forget me. Help Sarada!"

Avoca looked upward and saw Sarada struggling against an unseen force keeping her in place. She didn't know what it was, but she did know there wasn't anything she could do.

No, **** that. I have to do something!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna was ... rustled.

Great.

"Thank whoever," she grunted when Inanna arrived. A pair of words to Parsley were spoken before the Oni turned her attention to Auroc.

Both Super Saiyans were down for the moment, which meant it was up to Inanna and Avoca to battle Auroc until one or both of them could get back on their feet. By far, she was the weakest out of everyone there. She already knew that a direct confrontation with that pink blob was only going to get her killed. Okay. Time to get creative.

She breathed in and erected her aura. A myriad of colors flashed through her aura the next moment. Her energy, to those that could sense it, started to weaken. Or rather, it was spreading, as if diffusing itself into the air. Even though they were looking right at her and knew where she was standing, it was like she was standing in several places at once. Her energy was completely divorced from her body. Then, her form split into several chromatic illusions to make it difficult to detect where she really was.

Bidrae was one of the techniques Beatz taught her during her training with the Legendary Saiyan Triumvirate. She never got the chance to actually use it until now. She roared, her illusions scattered in different directions. Some spread out and seemed to be preparing to pepper Auroc with attacks, while others lunged in an attempt to reach Sarada.

He grunts, then looks at her.

“Ahh.....good.”

He vanishes, his hold on Sarada failing as he suddenly appears above Patsley.

“Catch.”

He kicks the Saiyan hard enough to break ribs and sends her into Inanna, booting the two far and away.

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

When Inanna made her sudden stop, aided by the mass of a now broken Saiyan Princess, she only had one thing to say.

"... Get up."

Auroc ... what a punk ass. Inanna grouse, as she took her own advice. Only to look down the Saiyan with the now broken ribs, and frowning. With Parsley, and Sarada down however ... things were looking worse than they had a moment ago however, and with the planet literally dying around them; and everyone else day's away. It was ... not good.

"****."

Sacrificing a portion of her energy to summon a copy of herself, designed for the sole purpose of healing Parsley. Turning her back and unfurling her wings then, Inanna returned to the fight after saying.

"Heal up, and hurry back."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade
    Quick to IT back into the fray, a spear of katchin slams into him from behind.

"The God of Cowards, so good to finally meet."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Auroc keeps at Sarada while dodging and dancing around the Bidrae technique, until a katchin spear punches into him.

Which does nothing.

“Funny coming from an attack from behind. Too late anyways.”

His hand reaches out and grabs Sarada by the throat. He then vomits a massive deluge of black sludge onto her face and body, a concentrated form of the transmutative power he used to turn the Saiyans into Threshlings.

His head spins around and smirks at Inanna.

“Far too late.”
    ————

Sarada, your form burns and pulses, wanting to shift and become something new. Instead, a cold burning from within your body pulses and rejects the transformation.

Hilda’s bead from years ago. Somehow the enigma had known.

However, it doesn’t stop the backlash from rendering you unconscious however, held by only Auroc’s hand.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM