Page 170 of 233 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3488
  1. #2536
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    14,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Mauroc twists and kicks, striking her in the neck and sending her spinning away.
    She grunted when his foot connected with her neck and sent her flying away. Whether it was intentional or not, she dropped Neva's sword on contact. It pinwheeled through the air, then stabbed into the ground blade first.

    An instant later, Parsley was teleported to the sword's hilt. She used her momentum from her out of control spiral to bring her ax's blade down toward Mauroc's torso.

  2. #2537
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    19,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Inanna, you feel.....amazing. Complete. In a way, this power is better than Hakai, better than any you had ever felt because it represents your potential pinnacle, divorced from outside pressures and duties. This is potentially your true power.
    Inanna ignored Genesis, in favor of flexing her muscles for what felt like the first time.

    It felt right, this strength. Unencumbered by the mantle of responsibility, and the burden of station. The only shame was how brief a time she would be this. Whole; and that even now it might not be enough. Satisfied at least, that she knew now what she could be, Inanna returned attention to Genesis.

    "Come and take it."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  3. #2538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash comes to a stop, holding out an arm to stop Praxat, "Dang it. Now, where did he go?"
    At first, Dash was annoyed. This stranger comes out of the blue and get's in the way of her (and Praxat's) attack. Only, when she hears him speak, suddenly her heart begins beating slightly faster. It only gets worse when she takes a closer look at him. taking a deep breath, she quickly calms herself down, then turns to Praxat, "Ah ain't gonna let the others have all the fun. We're gonna find a way to get in on the action. Are you still with me?"
    " Yes I'm still with you Dash," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-23-2020 at 02:33 PM.

  4. #2539
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The Mauroc high above darts down and turns ethereal, passing through Parsley like a ghost. As he passes through, his back suddenly shoots out energy spikes and attempts to impale her from behind.


    The Mauroc on the ground screams out and energy obliterates the building that had crashed upon him. Seething, it kicks its gaze with the fused human and then gestures, an array of magical tunes appearing in front of Mauroc.

    From the runes a series of red and black magic chains shoot out to attempt to tangle the new fused human.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Yes I'm still with you Dash," Praxat said.
    "Over there" Dash pointed to the Mauroc on the ground, "That's our target. Oh, and, ah bet you can use your ki to infuse that sword of yours with electricity if you want to give that a try."

    She then smiled determinedly, turned in the direction of ground-level Mauroc, and took off towards him, her own sword sharp enough to cut through nearly anything as if it was cutting through water.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  5. #2540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Over there" Dash pointed to the Mauroc on the ground, "That's our target. Oh, and, ah bet you can use your ki to infuse that sword of yours with electricity if you want to give that a try."

    She then smiled determinedly, turned in the direction of ground-level Mauroc, and took off towards him, her own sword sharp enough to cut through nearly anything as if it was cutting through water.
    " Dash, I don't need to use Ki to infused this sword with electricity. This sword is designed to act as a Lightning rod for my Bioelectromagnetic energy. It has a powerful electromagnetic field that can be switch on and off. This electromagnetic field is generated by two mini electric motors located in the sword's hilt," Praxat said.

    Praxat then turns on the Thunderstorm Blade's electromagnetic field, and Praxat channels and focuses her bio-electromagnetic energy into it. infused it with Bioelectricity, Praxat then takes off towards the Mauroc, Dash is targeting. " I also don't need to use Ki to generate electricity in the first place. Like I told you back in the ROSAT, My race can generate and control raw electromagnetic energy," Praxat said.

  6. #2541
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Dash, I don't need to use Ki to infused this sword with electricity. This sword is designed to act as a Lightning rod for my Bioelectromagnetic energy. It has a powerful electromagnetic field that can be switch on and off. This electromagnetic field is generated by two mini electric motors located in the sword's hilt," Praxat said.

    Praxat then turns on the Thunderstorm Blade's electromagnetic field, and Praxat channels and focuses her bio-electromagnetic energy into it. infused it with Bioelectricity, Praxat then takes off towards the Mauroc, Dash is targeting. " I also don't need to use Ki to generate electricity in the first place. Like I told you back in the ROSAT, My race can generate and control raw electromagnetic energy," Praxat said.
    "Um, yeah, right, you did. Sorry." Dash was embarrassed and apologetic that she had forgotten this. "Now let's kick some butt."

    Moving in fast, Dash prepares her own attack.
    Last edited by Tami; 09-23-2020 at 03:41 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  7. #2542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Um, yeah, right, you did. Sorry." Dash was embarrassed and apologetic that she had forgotten this. "Now let's kick some butt."

    Moving in fast, Dash prepares her own attack.
    Praxat also moves fast and prepares her attack." Dash, I'm thinking about attempting to use 50% of my elastic energy to boost the force of my strike. It might do damage to my body, but nowhere need the amount that 60% would do if I used it. When I first attempted to use 60% of my elastic energy back in the ROSAT, The sheer pressure exerted by the elastic energy output nearly shattered my right arm," Praxat said.

  8. #2543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Yes, well...if you do so again, feel free to warn me," Sasheem replied, rubbing his chest slightly as he flew up to help contend with the other Maurocs, when...


    "Really?" The Majin raised a brow in disgust, folding his arms as he approached the "new" warrior. "....don't tell me you did that abominable dance."
    "Heh-heh, abominable, is it? Couldn't be me," the Man in White snickered, "Still, the advantage is I'm not about to worry about indigestion any time soon!"

    Producing a familiar katchin staff, he daringly prodded Sasheem's gut. "By the way, you still hangin' in there, Old Timer? "

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The Mauroc high above darts down and turns ethereal, passing through Parsley like a ghost. As he passes through, his back suddenly shoots out energy spikes and attempts to impale her from behind.


    The Mauroc on the ground screams out and energy obliterates the building that had crashed upon him. Seething, it kicks its gaze with the fused human and then gestures, an array of magical tunes appearing in front of Mauroc.

    From the runes a series of red and black magic chains shoot out to attempt to tangle the new fused human.
    As Mauroc's spell was executed, the Man in White turned and kicked up his staff. A sharp whine through the metal exploded into a swirling aura that shrouded the weapon, and in a flash, he parried each of the magical chains and swat them aside.


    "Hey Moron! I got a riddle for you!" Across the distance, he pointed the end of the weapon to the fused Threshling overlords. Behind him, it seemed as if the ends of the chains were struck by a second, hidden blow, as under the swirling force of Kaiten they all crumpled on an inwards trajectory into one another, tangling into a massive orb of red-and-black steel links that hit the ground...and kicked up dust. It stood stationary, twisting like a winch as as it kept spinning in place, and winding more and more of the accumulated material out of the portals and into itself.

    "What has three planets, a big fat mouth, one big eye, and can't do squat on his home turf?"

    Choking up his grip with the Bear's Strength, with a malicious grin he point the staff straight back at him.

    "Take this! TOUSHIN METEOR LINE-DRIVE!"

    Then he swung the staff into the building-sized rollup of chains, and with a burst of Zanshin Touki sent the chainlink ball straight back where it came from with such force that a metallic echo shook the sky and carried through the horizon of the Threshling World.
    Last edited by grampagen; 09-23-2020 at 05:50 PM.

  9. #2544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Heh-heh, abominable, is it? Couldn't be me," the Man in White snickered, "Still, the advantage is I'm not about to worry about indigestion any time soon!"

    Producing a familiar katchin staff, he daringly prodded Sasheem's gut. "By the way, you still hangin' in there, Old Timer? "



    As Mauroc's spell was executed, the Man in White turned and kicked up his staff. A sharp whine through the metal exploded into a swirling aura that shrouded the weapon, and in a flash, he parried each of the magical chains and swat them aside.


    "Hey Moron! I got a riddle for you!" Across the distance, he pointed the end of the weapon to the fused Threshling overlords. Behind him, it seemed as if the ends of the chains were struck by a second, hidden blow, as under the swirling force of Kaiten they all crumpled on an inwards trajectory into one another, tangling into a massive orb of red-and-black steel links that hit the ground...and kicked up dust. It stood stationary, twisting like a winch as as it kept spinning in place, and winding more and more of the accumulated material out of the portals and into itself.

    "What has three planets, a big fat mouth, one big eye, and can't do squat on his home turf?"

    Choking up his grip with the Bear's Strength, with a malicious grin he point the staff straight back at him.

    "Take this! TOUSHIN METEOR LINE-DRIVE!"

    Then he swung the staff into the building-sized rollup of chains, and with a burst of Zanshin Touki sent the chainlink ball straight back where it came from with such force that a metallic echo shook the sky and carried through the horizon of the Threshling World.
    'I am quite well, thank you. More than 'well', in fact... this is quite the novel experience. A rarity for one such as I!' came the telepathic response, sounding quite chipper for a man that had effectively been eaten by an ancient magical being.

    Ah, so many interesting things today. Battles were always fun, but being absorbed, yet still able to retain his consciousness and act, and now a... fusion, he believed? A true rarity.

    He had encountered species with a natural ability to fuse with others before, and heard rumours of techniques, but judging from what he was picking up--that subtle intereaving of two energies in one body--and... thoughts crossing over from his host, then this individual must be... the two male humans in the group.

    Ochazuke and Zaofan, if he recalled? Yes, he was quite certain.

    Totoma had spoken of them--glowingly, at that. Named his son after the former, and planned to name a future one after the latter... Karine's approval pending. The boy could be flippant at times, but for him to so readily be willing to honor his own children with their names spoke to how much he respected the two and their capabilities.

    He would have to speak to them once all was said and done.

    Their display just after addressing him attested to their skills. Oh, yes, seeing that he had to talk to these two... perhaps exchange a few blows, if they were willing. His experience with Earth martial artists was limited to Bekon--admittedly, no slouch himself--and he wanted to expand that experience before the flame took him once again and his next self stepped into the world.

    'Impressive skills. Earth certainly has produced some extraordinary talents in the past few years, it seems...'
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

  10. #2545
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,799

    Default

    As Dash and Praxat approach Mauroc, they split up then approach from different angles, with the intent of performing this double sword attack:



    Dash's sword infused with the element of water, and Praxat's sword with electricity.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  11. #2546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As Dash and Praxat approach Mauroc, they split up then approach from different angles, with the intent of performing this double sword attack:



    Dash's sword infused with the element of water, and Praxat's sword with electricity.
    Praxat uses 50% of her Elastic energy to boost the force of her sword strike as she mimics Dash's sword strike. Her eyes flicker blue with electricity as she does this, and pressure exerted by the elastic energy output damages her arms, leaving them bruised

  12. #2547
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She grunted when his foot connected with her neck and sent her flying away. Whether it was intentional or not, she dropped Neva's sword on contact. It pinwheeled through the air, then stabbed into the ground blade first.

    An instant later, Parsley was teleported to the sword's hilt. She used her momentum from her out of control spiral to bring her ax's blade down toward Mauroc's torso.
    Mauroc spins, the axe just missing. Black Lightning shoots from his mouth and blasts Parsley away.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #2548
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna ignored Genesis, in favor of flexing her muscles for what felt like the first time.

    It felt right, this strength. Unencumbered by the mantle of responsibility, and the burden of station. The only shame was how brief a time she would be this. Whole; and that even now it might not be enough. Satisfied at least, that she knew now what she could be, Inanna returned attention to Genesis.

    "Come and take it."
    Genesis doesnít so much as fly as she just sudden there, fist heading towards Inannaís face.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #2549
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    10,799

    Default

    The Mauroc on the ground has a slightly dumbfounded look on its face as the massive ball of chains gets sent back at him.

    At the last moment, he goes ethereal and lets it pass through. Chuckling, he starts to say something as he turns physical again, only to get cut off as Dash and Praxat arrive.

    And cut him off literally.

    The Mauroc there blinks, then falls apart in multiple pieces, unable to regenerate thanks to Neva.


    —————

    A blast of eldritch power and a new Mauroc appears, this one grabbing both Praxat and Dash and flinging them at the fused human.

    Whatever sorcery fuels the duplication, it seems so long as one survives, they can keep making doubles. Killing both at the same time will be the only answer possible.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  15. #2550
    Invincible Jersey Girl Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    25,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The Mauroc on the ground has a slightly dumbfounded look on its face as the massive ball of chains gets sent back at him.

    At the last moment, he goes ethereal and lets it pass through. Chuckling, he starts to say something as he turns physical again, only to get cut off as Dash and Praxat arrive.

    And cut him off literally.

    The Mauroc there blinks, then falls apart in multiple pieces, unable to regenerate thanks to Neva.


    —————

    A blast of eldritch power and a new Mauroc appears, this one grabbing both Praxat and Dash and flinging them at the fused human.

    Whatever sorcery fuels the duplication, it seems so long as one survives, they can keep making doubles. Killing both at the same time will be the only answer possible.
    Just as she was about to high-five Praxat, another one of the Maurocs shows up out of nowhere, grabs her and Praxat, and throws them at the new guy.

    Flaring up her Aura, Dash just barely manages to stop herself from hitting into him. Only to find herself within inches of him. "Ah, oh, excuse me." She then backs off to make some space between them.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •