Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
"I would prefer we wait to engage Koorimaru and Remnant until after Maiz is out of their clutches. Without her, their plan falls apart, if the Icer's words are to believed." Maiz was the Warrior who trained Kings and Queens. Parsley took that to mean she was an invaluable cog in the mechanism needed to free Remnant from his prison. If she was taken away, that would be that.

That, unfortunately, wasn't possible. They had a very short window before the slain GoD woke up and reasserted control over the Frost Demon. She wasn't sure how long even a First Race ship would take to travel to Cortis II, though she wagered not very long. Even still, a simultaneous strike was their best bet to deal with everything swiftly.

"But waiting isn't an option." She sighed. "I don't know how powerful Koorimaru is with Remnant, but I'm unwilling to bet on my power against his. Not with this serious a situation. Our best bet is taking him quickly while he's still immobile. I've learned a new spell that lets me move from shadow to shadow. Given time, I may be able to capture him before anyone notices."

There were too many unknown variables with her plan for her to have the utmost confidence in it. She would have loved to just shelve the entire thing for another day and go to sleep.

"Returning the amulet to its original owner after capture Koorimaru solves this problem."
"Seems our course has been determined, then," Ochazuke replied. "We'll have some time to recover on our retreival of Maiz, but if you are to leave to see to Koorimaru right this instant, be sure you've recuperated first."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
Inanna cleared her throat.

" Remnant is still recovering his strength; we likely won't have another chance at this, trap or not."
"Even if you're unable to defeat him, at the very least you may see what he is after to better disrupt his efforts."

So much depended on these next hours. it was not ideal, but they had to be swift, otherwise an opportunity like this might never come again.

"Once we are done, I suppose we will meet up back here to determine how we will proceed."