Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
"Tch. Let's get to work." Avoca would know what to do, of course.

Planting her feet solidly on the ground, Tasure crossed her arms in front of her, and her golden aura burst to life.

Sand and dust billowed around her, being pushed away by her ki. While she had been in Super Saiyan upon arrival, she had been in a... resting state, of sorts. Now, however, her ki rose, effortlessly surpassing the level of power her son's Super Saiyan form had put out not too long ago. As her ki increased and intensified, the ground--no, the entire planet--began to shake. As she reached her zenith, Tasure threw her arms skyward, and with an admittedly showy burst of ki, signaled one thing to both ally and enemy alike.

The Diamond in the Rough had arrived, sharper, more resilient, and brighter than ever before.
Avoca put some distance between herself and Tasure and then followed suit. Her aura roared to life, as did she as she pushed her power to its ceiling.

Bolts of what looked like electricity arced from her aura, tearing into the ground and leaving singed trenches in their wake. Her power radiated off of her in waves. It, combined with Tasure's, was a clarion call. It was a call to arms. She could feel that the remaining Saiyans were outnumbered and on their last dredges of power. They had been fighting for hours against a nearly endless army of invaders who was bolstered by two monsters who were more powerful than anyone else on the planet.

The defenders were tired, exhausted, and hurt. But, they were no longer alone. The cavalry had arrived and they were, while not as powerful as those two freaks, were close enough for it to not matter. Avoca knew exactly what she needed to do and when to do it.

--------

The tandem displays of power broadcasted the Saiyanness' arrival to the far reaches of the devastated planet of Ruco. The Saiyans felt it first.

"What the hell? What is that?" Tasure tower of golden ki was visible across the eastern hemisphere as the sky gained an aureate hue. "They're Saiyans. It's like that one guy from before!"

One by one they stood. Their energy reserves were almost tapped, but most had enough to make one final push. They were stronger than the faceless, nameless drones making up Tundra's army, but with Letchee and Daroga present, they couldn't capitalize on their advantage. With Avoca and Tasure there, morale was higher than it had been at any point previous. They could win.

Senerg, the former queen of that world and member of Sarada's counsel, moved to the front of the reinvigorated army of defenders. "We finally got some more backup. Let's show these assholes not to fuck with the Saiyans!" Their unified war cry echoed across the horizon as they moved as one unit toward the remaining invading soldiers.

--------

The tandem display didn't only attract the Saiyans. Scouters belonging to the invaders simultaneously exploded from trying and failing to measure the overwhelming surge of power. "What the hell was that?!" one of them asked shakily.

"I don't know but it seems to be coming from over there." She pointed toward the golden power tower that stretched well into the air. The ground trembled, as if a massive earthquake was shaking every inch of the planet at the same time. That, plus the sudden powers, attracted the attention of Daroga and Letchee.

"Hm," Letchee hummed idly. "Seems some new players have arrived." As he watched the aureate energy pulse through the air, his lips stretched into a thin smile. "And it seems at least one of them is a Super Saiyan." He didn't miss Daroga's sigh of relief. "Let's go me-"

Suddenly, a being flash-stepped in front of them. "Sir! There is no need for you two to bother yourselves with this garbage," he said as he beat his chest, creating a resounding thump. "I, God, will deal with these miscreants."

Letchee blinked in confusion. "I...I'm sorry, who?"

He swallowed and looked down sheepishly. "Um, Harambe, sir."

"Oh, you. Sure, knock yourself out, kiddo!" He grinned and gave Harambe an encouraging thumbs up.

"Yes sir!" Immediately, he rocketed toward where Avoca and Tasure were powering up. He was there very quickly and landed a short distance from.

"Well, well, well. What have we here?" he wondered idly as he took in the sight before him. "Two pretenders."

Avoca considered him with confusion. He's not one of the two massive powers I felt, so what's his deal? "The hell do you mean pretenders?"

He chuckled, then laughed outright. "You merely adopted the Monke. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't know of the Primates until I was already a man, and by then it was only blinding."

"...what?"

He beat his chest like a drum again. "And now you face me! Harambe! Come to me and taste death!"