Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 373
  1. #301
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The Knights seem more intent on getting everyone else to the portal and providing protection to the Egg.
    They weren't chasing them anymore, so Rutaba was able to scoop Parsley up in her arms and follow Pinach to the palace. Once there, they activated the portal to Ruco and flew through. They felt like cowards for leaving, and Parsley was going to scold them for taking her out of the battle, but it was for her own good. The majority of the invaders may have been escaping, but there was no telling if one of them had orders to destroy the planet or kill everyone still there once everyone was gone. They couldn't take the chance of losing Parsley after very nearly losing Sarada.

  2. #302
    Invincible Member Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Turning to look for Adam, "Hey, metal man." Dash called out, "Did they say anythin to you 'bout what the heck is goin on? Other than lookin for Jinzi an messing up his place?"
    Not waiting for a response, "Ah have a bad feeling 'bout this. Any time a fight ends this easily," Dash looks to the others, "You gotta know somethin rotten is brewing somewhere else. Ah hope Lady Eva is alright."

    Feeling antsy, "If we canna get them to talk right quick, ah'd best try'n contact the Lookout."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  3. #303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat then heads back to Capsule Corp and starts working on doing repairs.
    In the middle of repairing and cleaning up the CC droids. Praxat stops and ponders to herself. ( Fixing these droids would be a lot faster if I had help. Damn those Threshlings for ruining such beautiful machines,) Praxat thought.

    ( Hmm, I can't shake the feeling that there's something rotten brewing. Maybe I should contact Eva at the Lookout. Hmm, I don't want to leave this place in such a mess, so maybe I could use infrasound communication to contact her,) Praxat thought.

    ( Wait, can Eva even hear infrasound frequencies? I do hope Wilhelm gets better. He reminds me of my grandfather in a way. Maybe because they're both, old and stubborn,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-12-2020 at 11:38 PM.

  4. #304
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Not waiting for a response, "Ah have a bad feeling 'bout this. Any time a fight ends this easily," Dash looks to the others, "You gotta know somethin rotten is brewing somewhere else. Ah hope Lady Eva is alright."

    Feeling antsy, "If we canna get them to talk right quick, ah'd best try'n contact the Lookout."
    "Given the sudden assault upon a protected world by hostile Threshling Agents, that appears to be a foregone conclusion," Blizzar scratched the side of his head. "There's a situation on Vocado. Galaxy Police Officers are en route, but things may be wrapping up quicker than anticipated," he continued.

    "If you're worried about Eva, we can keep tabs," the Arcosian added. "I've sent several drones to collect a crop of senzu beans to distribute among the wounded. They should arrive shortly and get all those injured up am running unless they've somehow went went missing within the past five minutes."

  5. #305
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Not waiting for a response, "Ah have a bad feeling 'bout this. Any time a fight ends this easily," Dash looks to the others, "You gotta know somethin rotten is brewing somewhere else. Ah hope Lady Eva is alright."

    Feeling antsy, "If we canna get them to talk right quick, ah'd best try'n contact the Lookout."
    "Unless you can read someone's mind, interrogations are rarely quick," Shōchū, still maintaining eye contact with the silent knight, "It might be beneficial to take them as prisoners, but I hear Threshling anatomy make can conventional bindings difficult to hold."

  6. #306
    Invincible Member Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Given the sudden assault upon a protected world by hostile Threshling Agents, that appears to be a foregone conclusion," Blizzar scratched the side of his head. "There's a situation on Vocado. Galaxy Police Officers are en route, but things may be wrapping up quicker than anticipated," he continued.

    "If you're worried about Eva, we can keep tabs," the Arcosian added. "I've sent several drones to collect a crop of senzu beans to distribute among the wounded. They should arrive shortly and get all those injured up am running unless they've somehow went went missing within the past five minutes."

    "That does make me feel better. Though ah'm still thinkin of paying her a visit anyway. Glad you have so much under control." Dash's armor then vanished, replaced by the one-piece training clothes and matching baseball-style hat she was wearing when she arrived.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Unless you can read someone's mind, interrogations are rarely quick," Shōchū, still maintaining eye contact with the silent knight, "It might be beneficial to take them as prisoners, but I hear Threshling anatomy make can conventional bindings difficult to hold."
    "We'll, if you do manage to get them to talk, ah'd appreciate being informed. Speaking if which, ah don't think we've been introduced." Holding out her hand to the lady, "You can' call me Dash,"
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  7. #307
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "We'll, if you do manage to get them to talk, ah'd appreciate being informed. Speaking if which, ah don't think we've been introduced." Holding out her hand to the lady, "You can' call me Dash,"
    "I am Shōchū," She replied, shaking hands with Dash, although it was clearly apparent that her attention was still focused on the knight. It was almost as if she were trying to bore into the threshling's mind with the very intensity of her stare.

  8. #308
    Invincible Member Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "I am Shōchū," She replied, shaking hands with Dash, although it was clearly apparent that her attention was still focused on the knight. It was almost as if she were trying to bore into the threshling's mind with the very intensity of her stare.
    With a quick handshake and a slight nod, Dash allowed Shōchū to return her attention to the Knight. Though several questions did pop up in her mind regarding this new acquaintance, she kept them to herself for now.

    For now it seemed that Blizzard and Shōchū had the situation under control, so she began silently debating between finding Praxat or heading up to the Lookout.
    Last edited by Tami; 02-13-2020 at 05:09 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  9. #309
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Lantro rolled backwards, tumbling into a dilapidated building and catching himself only by grabbing onto some cracked rebar.

    "Huh..." Lantro rubbed some blood from his jaw. "Good game," he admitted shaking his head. "Score was closer than I thought it'd be, though."

    He let go of the rubble, on the lookout for anything else he could come in with an assist for, if need be.
    There are wounded he can see, and a few straggling Threshling and corrupted Saiyans.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  10. #310
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Turning to look for Adam, "Hey, metal man." Dash called out, "Did they say anythin to you 'bout what the heck is goin on? Other than lookin for Jinzi an messing up his place?"
    Adam pauses, then nods.

    ďTwo-pronged attack. They mentioned another group out there. My calculations suggest the likelihood would be that they intended to assault the Lookout and silence Anula and Evangeline.Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  11. #311
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    OT: She did reverse engineer Auroc's gate in the middle of a zombie fight; and that was several years ago (and many powerups ago) in-game. So I wouldn't go so far to say she's the best Blood Mage in DBM; but I'd definitely say Top 5. Oomph wise, she's put a pretty large hole in her side so assume 50% of her power at minimum.
    OT:

    Excellent.

    IC:

    The blood magic flares up even as the golden knight appears amidst the fleeing Threshlings, eyes blazing white. Inanna, you feel first one, then three, then a dozen threads connect to your magic and pull sharply. Screams echo across the sky as another four bronze knights, three silver, three Priestesses, and two nobly dressed Threshlings all clutch their heads and then fall to the ground, unconscious but alive.

    And freed by Inannaís efforts. Though Inanna is exhausted right now.

    Meanwhile, her Knight beats another two bronze knights, taking their heads off while breaking a silver over his knee. A great latticework of energy flings from his eyes and entrap two more Priestesses.

    However, the egg passes through the portal and it starts shrinking as the last of the Threshlings and corrupted Saiyans travel through.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #312
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Tch, that Pinach got himself injured. Talented as they were, kids were still kids... but at the very least, they had the good sense to retreat now. Still, this battle would be an excellent learning experience for them. Tasure made a mental note to keep better track of their progress in the future, and then set off towards the portal...

    ...but not before pocketing both of the Knight's knives. She wasn't one for, ahem, grave-robbing, but a pair of energy-draining knives could come in handy. And if not, she could just hand 'em off to Toto or Bekon.

    She stared at the portal for a moment, then raised her hand. A hollow spherical Diamond Scale formed, and then after a moment, it shot from her hand, racing towards the portal and enveloping it. Most of the small fry wouldn't have anywhere near the oomph to get through it, even together, she figured. The bronzes and especially silvers would eventually do so, but...

    Drawing her new knives, she made a charge at one of the weaker threshlings and unleashed a flurry of knife strikes, just to test whether or not she could make use of the energy-draining properties of these things. If she could, then it would be as easy as simply slaughtering as many of these fucks as possible and using their energy to reinforce her barrier.
    The knives seem to require some level of atunement. She could use them, but at the moment cannot until she bonds with them. Her attack only slows the retreat down before itís overcome by a Silver Knight.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #313
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Greetings..." Shōchū said to the knight, crouching down to achieve a sort of eye-to-eye level to him, her eyes, clearly no longer human due to the cross-hair like lines that intersected at her pupils, scanning the threshling, "Is there anything you wish to say? I understand some can be honor-bound and not wish to betray their comrades, but you are on the losing end of this conflict."
    They pause, then the Priestess speaks up in heavily accented Terran.

    ďToo late. Out allies have struck your Kami by now. We have failed but they have surely not.Ē
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #314
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat then heads back to Capsule Corp and starts working on doing repairs.
    There is a lot.

    Best practice would be to start up some of the repair and maintenance robots to help start fixing things.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  15. #315
    Invincible Member Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    22,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    They pause, then the Priestess speaks up in heavily accented Terran.

    “Too late. Out allies have struck your Kami by now. We have failed but they have surely not.”
    "Ah figgured." Looking to Blizzar, Shōchū, and Adam, "Do what you need to, ah'm going to the Lookout. If you see Praxat, let her know."

    With that Dash turned on the speed, moving very fast out of the building and up into the air. Taking flight, she flew as fast as she could towards the Lookout. While she flew, her outfit changed again back the Spider Armor.

    It wasn't long before she arrived there.
    Last edited by Tami; 02-14-2020 at 01:36 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •