Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 880
  1. #136
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    Wheelo nods.

    ďAnother two groups begind more security doors on this level.Ē
    She nods, "All right, you can leave finding the remaining groups to me. You should escape quickly, while I did not encounter any so far, the potential of enemies still lurking here makes this entire facility unsafe."

    That said and done, Shōchū moves on, her visual indicators keeping track of the group in the off chance they are attacked on their way out. Guided by downloaded blueprints and wiring schematics, she heads towards the next secured room.

  2. #137
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Avoca felt her brows furrow into a confused frown. "What? Was there something following me?" She took a risk and turned her head to look in the sky behind her.
    There, heading away, is an unconscious Maiz. The guardian is being taken away in magic chains, escorted by two bronze knights and a single Priest. They appear to be heading towards a rendezvous point as she can see other corrupted Saiyans and Threshlings heading in the same direction.

    The robed figure points to Sarada, then to Maiz, and holds up one finger. The point seems clear: Avoca can only save one.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  3. #138
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    She nods, "All right, you can leave finding the remaining groups to me. You should escape quickly, while I did not encounter any so far, the potential of enemies still lurking here makes this entire facility unsafe."

    That said and done, Shōchū moves on, her visual indicators keeping track of the group in the off chance they are attacked on their way out. Guided by downloaded blueprints and wiring schematics, she heads towards the next secured room.

    Much the same as the last one, this time there is a dead Threahling wearing a sleek black outfit that makes it almost impossible to see. A hole had been blown through its head. One if it’s arms is still stuck holding an ax it had buried into the security door.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #139
    Invincible Member Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    She finds some drops of Threshling blood about the place.

    Otherwise, she does think the lab might be a critical place to check, especially considering what Jinzi has in there.
    Moving quickly, Dash makes her way to Jinzi's lab. Arriving, held back, leaning against the wall near the entrance. Moving carefully, she rotates her body and looks over and into the room (assuming the door is open).
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  5. #140
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Much the same as the last one, this time there is a dead Threahling wearing a sleek black outfit that makes it almost impossible to see. A hole had been blown through its head. One if it’s arms is still stuck holding an ax it had buried into the security door.
    "So this is a Threshling..."

    She had seen numerous images of them, but this would be her first encounter in the flesh. Pausing in her steps, she reflected on the situation that brought this poor fool to the end of his or her lifespan, only before reaching forth to the security panel. While the axe embedded into it would have normally rendered it completely useless, her machine mutant melding of the previous system brought with it the complete knowledge of its workings. Absorbing the weapon, she broke it down into its metallic components and refashioned them to repair what they had once destroyed.

    Once everything was in place, the door would once more open.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 01-11-2020 at 09:07 PM.

  6. #141
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Moving quickly, Dash makes her way to Jinzi's lab. Arriving, held back, leaning against the wall near the entrance. Moving carefully, she rotates her body and looks over and into the room (assuming the door is open).
    The doors are locked, and a fair amount of human blood lay at their doors.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  7. #142
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "So this is a Threshling..."

    She had seen numerous images of them, but this would be her first encounter in the flesh. Pausing in her steps, she reflected on the situation that brought this poor fool to the end of his or her lifespan, only before reaching forth to the security panel. While the axe embedded into it would have normally rendered it completely useless, her machine mutant melding of the previous system brought with it the complete knowledge of its workings. Absorbing the weapon, she broke it done into its metallic components and refashioned them to repair what they had once destroyed.

    Once everything was in place, the door would once more open.
    It opens and a few whimpers are heard from inside.

    A group of children and a few adults, apparently a visiting school class, were all huddled in the corner.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  8. #143
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    The one is blown off, but Lantro can see an actual Knight, a bronze own, heading his way now.
    Lantro pushed the corpse of his previous Threshling opponent opponent to the side and stood up, raising a hand before the new one. "Mega-Dunk!" he shouted, his ki drawing in a meteor from outside Vocado's atmosphere and coating it in a shell of ki as it rapidly descended down upon the bronze knight.

  9. #144
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    It opens and a few whimpers are heard from inside.

    A group of children and a few adults, apparently a visiting school class, were all huddled in the corner.
    "Hello..."

    The sight brought back memories she'd wished she had forgotten. There was no specific memory this reminded her of, for it was a constant scene she had watched play out across planets and space stations. Of course, she had once been in their place, long ago.

    "My name is Shōchū," She began, "I'm here to get all of you out of here. Does anyone need help?"

  10. #145
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hellís Brigade View Post
    There, heading away, is an unconscious Maiz. The guardian is being taken away in magic chains, escorted by two bronze knights and a single Priest. They appear to be heading towards a rendezvous point as she can see other corrupted Saiyans and Threshlings heading in the same direction.

    The robed figure points to Sarada, then to Maiz, and holds up one finger. The point seems clear: Avoca can only save one.
    When Avoca saw Maiz being led away, her eyes widened. Her head whirled back to the person standing in front of her, only to see them holding a single finger up.

    The point was obvious. It was either Sarada or Maiz.

    Despite the extreme cold chilling her to the bone, a bead of sweat fell down the side of her face. What was she to do?

    At first thought, saving Sarada was the right move. The kid in her had not only her Super Saiyan genes, but also whatever the hell Oni shit Inanna would have passed on. A combination would have been hell to fight, and that was discounting the hesitation she would feel at fighting her own niece/nephew to the death. It was a fight she wasn't sure any of them wanted.

    Yet, on the other hand, she knew about Sakin and how he had been killing Guardians to steal their creation energy. That process sounded fatal. She knew that Parsley would never forgive herself if anything happened to the woman who raised her from birth. Sarada and Pinach either.

    She swallowed.

    What do I do?

    The woman in her hands, whom she had known since they were little girls, felt heavy. She had had such high hopes of being the one to save Sarada.

    This was a let down. She was going to disappoint someone.

    Her head dropped and her shoulders slumped. "Take her," she said quietly. But her grip on Sarada didn't loosen in the slightest.

    'Hey, are you listening?' Avoca spoke telepathically to Inanna. 'I have Sarada, but they've taken Maiz. Please hurry before they get away.'
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 01-11-2020 at 09:21 PM.

  11. #146
    Invincible Member Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The doors are locked, and a fair amount of human blood lay at their doors.
    Placing her hand on the door-nob, Dash channels just enough Ki into it to break the lock and open the door. As she does, she pushes the door open wide enough to look inside, but doesn't yet enter.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.

  12. #147
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    When Avoca saw Maiz being led away, her eyes widened. Her head whirled back to the person standing in front of her, only to see them holding a single finger up.

    The point was obvious. It was either Sarada or Maiz.

    Despite the extreme cold chilling her to the bone, a bead of sweat fell down the side of her face. What was she to do?

    At first thought, saving Sarada was the right move. The kid in her had not only her Super Saiyan genes, but also whatever the hell Oni shit Inanna would have passed on. A combination would have been hell to fight, and that was discounting the hesitation she would feel at fighting her own niece/nephew to the death. It was a fight she wasn't sure any of them wanted.

    Yet, on the other hand, she knew about Sakin and how he had been killing Guardians to steal their creation energy. That process sounded fatal. She knew that Parsley would never forgive herself if anything happened to the woman who raised her from birth. Sarada and Pinach either.

    She swallowed.

    What do I do?

    The woman in her hands, whom she had known since they were little girls, felt heavy. She had had such high hopes of being the one to save Sarada.

    This was a let down. She was going to disappoint someone.

    Her head dropped and her shoulders slumped. "Take her," she said quietly. But her grip on Sarada didn't loosen in the slightest.

    I'm sorry, Maiz.
    The figure pauses, then nods.

    “You have chosen, monkey. But don’t worry. I’m not Sakin or Auroc. I’m....something different. At least I won’t eat Maiz.”

    The low voice, slightly mocking, is barely heard as a flash of Death Beams coming from nowhere cuts the knights and Prieat down. The figure raises up and catches the unconscious Guardian. It salutes Avoca, revealing a Frost Demon body underneath the cloak. It tinkers with an object around its neck, and then the Guardian and Frost Demon vanish in a winters swirl of ki chilled cold.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  13. #148
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    A few things happen:


    Inanna’s blast blows a baseball sized hole through Nevalinna, it’s exist hole in her gut twice as big. It continues and blasts into and out Auroc, the exit hole out his back big enough to crawl through and pretty much disintegrating his chest.

    The two bodies break away and slump to the ground, Auroc’s armor cracking and receding away.


    He gasps, and black blood like energy oozes from the massive hole as he sends out a wave of magic from his antenna. It flares and swirls, and Inanna can see three Priestessses suddenly appear in the sky above, with a single Golden Knight floating down to land beside his downed God.

    Auroc’s body suddenly shudders and shrinks down into an egg shape, the Knight carefully picking it up.
    "Neva ... thank you." Inanna says, solemnly after seeing the aftermath of what she'd done.

    Kneeling down to offer what succor she may, she checked for the woman's pulse before saying softly. "If you're still alive, get your ass into Vaikuntha." Of course, Auroc was too stubborn to truly die; and had seemingly reverted into some manner of larval form. With several of his 'Priestesses' and a single Golden Knight arriving to recover his corpse.

    Something Inanna couldn't allow without a fight.

    Thankfully the Blood of an God, even an Impostor ... was quite powerful indeed.

    "Is that all Auroc could take ? A single punch," the golden-eyed woman said sneering. Fingers splayed and the blood from Auroc's former visage beginning to pool in the palm ... she drew upon the energy that had been used to corrupt countless millions and ... having a taste of it for herself, offered her own variation. "Let's see how absolute your devotion is, mm ?"

    OT: Inanna's using Aper's Riposte to echo the effect of Auroc's blood/vomit ... the see if she can corrupt the Gold Knight.
    ""Bead War threw evil emission... f."

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  14. #149
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Lantro pushed the corpse of his previous Threshling opponent opponent to the side and stood up, raising a hand before the new one. "Mega-Dunk!" he shouted, his ki drawing in a meteor from outside Vocado's atmosphere and coating it in a shell of ki as it rapidly descended down upon the bronze knight.
    It spins and fires a blast of ki from its lance that obliterates the meteor.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  15. #150
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Hello..."

    The sight brought back memories she'd wished she had forgotten. There was no specific memory this reminded her of, for it was a constant scene she had watched play out across planets and space stations. Of course, she had once been in their place, long ago.

    "My name is Shōchū," She began, "I'm here to get all of you out of here. Does anyone need help?"
    The two teachers shake their heads no. The female teacher speaks up.

    “That...that man, Wilhelm, he got us inside before...before anything bad got to us. Please, is it safe to leave?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •