Page 106 of 371 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 5560

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "My apologies." Held replied, glancing at Ulysses out of the corner of his eye, his gaze focused more intently on the unconscious form of the Knight that lay prone before him. "I got lost in the map of my mind, I suppose."

He gently prodded the fallen form with his foot, noticing the most minute of twitches as he did. It was alive, although not in any condition to do anything other than exist.

I guess it's good to know those two are as sharp as ever...Maybe even sharper.

"Exploration and Liberation go hand in hand on this one, I suppose." Held replied with a shrug to the good Captains protest.

"Normally I'd agree, but it's probably best that they took them out before they mounted a serious attack....The Thresling Empire isn't particularly known for it's dipomatic tactics, although I suppose you had a closer look than I at what awaits people who resist them..."

....This trek must have been more arduous than I realized when they set off. Well, that goes without saying, looking at the mess the Threshlings made here....

The Nevadian nodded to his old comrades in agreement with both of them. It was better to nip this in the bud here and now.

"We'll have a proper toast to celebrate when this is over." Held replied with a smirk, his golden spear appearing in his hand in a puff of smoke as the Red Shingan manifested itself.
    "Heh, you promised a raise, but here you are to bail us out," Ulysses chuckled, "The drinks are on me. Besides, the cook said he made some inroads with the natives and they gave him a handful of the local harvest."

"They don't have much, but they're a hardy lot," Zaofan said, "all the same, they don't exactly have a voice here."

Ochazuke cracked his knuckles, and noticed Held observing the deposed Silver Knight.

"There's energies in the walls. From the bloody gutters of the battlefield below, feeding into the pinnacle before us."

The room they they stood in was steeped in the grisly produce, at this level and elevation the raw yet despite that, the sacrificial magic was given willingly. It was drawn from a collective mass cowed from those converted with The Gift, sculpted from their previous lives into faceless Threshling serfdom.

"You can see it too, can't you? It resonates with the very structure of this place, carried along the prayers of that dull-eyed throng of faithful massed in the upper terrace behind us. Their devotion is power, a font of belief coursing towards their descending gods." Ochazuke said. "I have no doubt that the Priestess, she called upon them to pray, stoking their faith for some sinister purpose."

The hissing residue Ochazuke had blasted to ashes, it too had carried the signature. They'd seen it like once before, though to a far greater degree and intensity when it had approached Earth those many years ago.

"We need to hurry."

The Nevadian could scarcely restrain the urge to roll his eyes. The time in his position had made the endless posturing and formalities, all immensely annoying to him. This throne room alone was a symbol of the hubris and excess of Auroc and his Ilk, so content to rule over a land of drones, and even worse, speaking of it as if it were an honor.

Held felt the almost reflexive temptation to toss his spear into the center of the being right then and there.

But, he did have a job to do, and allowing selfish impulses to flourish was in direct opposition to that.

"We're honored by your generosity, but is there a better fate for those who join willingly, as opposed to those you've enthralled? " Held replied, his patience obviously running thin, "Or is there no real difference?

Nevermind. I don't care.

"With that said, I would like to make an even more amiable offer." Held continued, not waiting to hear the reply of the Herald.

"You tell us the quickest way to reverse what you've done, and in return we will allow you to leave this planet in peace. Perhaps then we can discuss the obvious disagreements between The Nevadian Federation and the Thresling Empire on more diplomatic terms."

The point of Helds spear, previously pointed towards the ground, rose up slightly towards their enemy as light reflected off of it's glistening form.

"Refuse, and we will leave you in the same condition that we left the Knight who guarded the doors."
    Chik-chik-chik-chik. The four points upon the Herald's hand paused, the sharp clicks echoing in the hollow expanse of the great hall.

"A-ahhh. So even Canin fell," As Blacktongue bowed his head, a silhouette beneath his helmet could be seen, and with it a portion of his true fac, bearing a thin-lipped smile. "Impressive. Most impressive. Burnished Silver is hardly the pinnacle, yes, but you are indeed formidable to quell the Severing Sword."

The Herald of Auroc stepped forth, the radiance beneath his helm suddenly burning with a frightening intensity. It was a power they had not experienced since that day Auroc had split faithful Anula's visage from lip to crown, carrying his conveyance upon that dreaded eye and with it the power of his command.

"At a glance, I took you for Outworlders. There are some keen ones among such lowly stock, but you of Nevadia, that is a rare talent. To survey us rather than have our mission find you is a rarity."

Ulysses felt it first, the Guild Navigator suddenly prostrating even as his body racked with pain. The rest felt it too, pulsing from the walls of the Pinnacle, falling upon the group as a subliminal pressure that struck at their very spirits. The M Fighters, they'd grown hardier since that day, and there could be no question that those gathered here would stand steadfast against this enemy. Even so, to stand in the presence of this Herald was to remember the same powerlessness.

"But, you misunderstand. Accepting the Faith, this was the better fate," the Herald mused. "Nevadia has a Federation, you say? How fortunate that there are more, yours will make excellent convert stock."

Blacktongue steepled his fingers, the metal on metal of his gauntlets shearing, piercing their senses with an elevated intensity. What should happen if they let their guard down even for a moment?

"Steel bends before the flesh that forges it. The flesh makes way for the path the mind beckons," Lord Blacktongue continued, "Without Auroc's vision, this planetary fief would be no more than baked mud and stone in the undergrowth. You might say We gave them a taste of real civilization. All We have done is affirm to them the divinity they had already grown accustomed to. the difference is Our Lord Auroc is truthful in what he shall deliver."

The power from the Threshling was sourced from the same collective font that powered the obsidian ziggurat, but examining the matter at a deeper level, there was an important difference. Somehow Blacktongue's innate energy was entirely different from the Silver Knight's. The knight, he'd drew his power from that dark substance bequeathed to him, an innate quality that he'd used to augment a foundation of magically blessed weapons. It was what granted him a magnitude of power beyond the like they'd experienced with Luop.

"Refuse elevation...then you shall be reaped and discarded with the Withers."

In an instant they felt it fall upon them, a field of decay washing from the Herald and siphoning their very ki through the structures in the room, the bright tone of his words masked a killing intent that shaped itself as it rendered upon the walls. They'd walked into the trap.

Walked in, knowingly, of such a thing of ill intent.

Knowing that bartering in bad faith was, in every sense of the word, simply impure.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Eva nods.

“Then you shall join us. All help is appreciated.”
    Voyavoda saluted. "Excellent. Then I shall introduce myself to the others." Totoma had described most of the M Fighters to him in-between stuffing himself full of his father's cooking, but had neglected to physically describe them... though he could of course make inferences based upon names and... reputation.

For example, he knew precisely who Sarada and Parsley were.

However, one of those assembled here saw fit to introduce herself. A young... she appeared to be an earthling? Not a species he had much experience with, besides Bekon, but no matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    After talking with Kai, Dash noticed the new arrival and overheard a little of what was said, "Ah'm a little surprised Totoma hasn't bounced back," she spoke as she approached them, "though he did overdo it. He'll be okay, right?"
    "He will recover, in time, I believe," said Voyavoda. "He has a quite serious case of what is called Delayed Onset Ki Disorder... think of it as a ki analogue to that ache one feels a day or two after a hard workout. It can result in permanent crippling, if one strains one's ki while recovering, but I very much doubt that will be a problem. Someone did a marvelous job of 'patching him up', so to speak, and I think his wife, Karine will be able to keep him from doing anything... Totoma-esque."

Hopefully. The boy seemed to be willing to do a bit of self-reflection about his... reckless behavior. Though, as he understood it, the stunt that had caused the DOKD had been performed to fend off a much stronger opponent... by combining the Hitozaru and Super Saiyan forms.

He had been aware of the former thanks to Tasure, of course, and aware that the Saiyan Queen had become a Super Saiyan, but to hear that Totoma, too, had achieved it... well, that had been quite the surprise! Furthermore, he had revealed that a number of other saiyans had achieved it, including Tasure.

He found it curious that a form that, in the past, had been so vanishingly rare as to fade into legend and myth, had become comparatively commonplace, but.. ah, perhaps they had happened upon a super saiyan bargain sale. A fanciful notion, if there ever was one.

"Now, let's see... human... hm, Totoma only mentioned a few humans in this group, so..." He paused. There were two he recalled Totoma mentioning--Etrina, who Totoma describe as a mage who did... timey-wimey stuff and Dash, who he said was from the pony clan... tribe? He hadn't really been able to offer more than that. "You do not strike me as the magic-using type, so I will venture a guess and say you are that 'Dash' Totoma mentioned in passing. A pleasure to meet you, young lady."

It certainly was interesting that even the humans had some decently strong ki-users now.

"I, to reiterate, am Voyavoda, a friend of Totoma's family. And, in the past, Tasure's fighting and ki instructor."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Voyavoda saluted. "Excellent. Then I shall introduce myself to the others." Totoma had described most of the M Fighters to him in-between stuffing himself full of his father's cooking, but had neglected to physically describe them... though he could of course make inferences based upon names and... reputation.

However, one of those assembled here saw fit to introduce herself. A young... she appeared to be an earthling? Not a species he had much experience with, besides Bekon, but no matter.

"He will recover, in time, I believe," said Voyavoda. "He has a quite serious case of what is called Delayed Onset Ki Disorder... think of it as a ki analogue to that ache one feels a day or two after a hard workout. It can result in permanent crippling, if one strains one's ki while recovering, but I very much doubt that will be a problem. Someone did a marvelous job of 'patching him up', so to speak, and I think his wife, Karine will be able to keep him from doing anything... Totoma-esque."

Hopefully. The boy seemed to be willing to do a bit of self-reflection about his... reckless behavior. Though, as he understood it, the stunt that had caused the DOKD had been performed to fend off a much stronger opponent... by combining the Hitozaru and Super Saiyan forms.

He had been aware of the former thanks to Tasure, of course, and aware that the Saiyan Queen had become a Super Saiyan, but to hear that Totoma, too, had achieved it... well, that had been quite the surprise! Furthermore, he had revealed that a number of other saiyans had achieved it, including Tasure.

He found it curious that a form that, in the past, had been so vanishingly rare as to fade into legend and myth, had become comparatively commonplace, but.. ah, perhaps they had happened upon a super saiyan bargain sale. A fanciful notion, if there ever was one.

"Now, let's see... human... hm, Totoma only mentioned a few humans in this group, so..." He paused. There were two he recalled Totoma mentioning--Etrina, who Totoma describe as a mage who did... timey-wimey stuff and Dash, who he said was from the pony clan... tribe? He hadn't really been able to offer more than that. "You do not strike me as the magic-using type, so I will venture a guess and say you are that 'Dash' Totoma mentioned in passing. A pleasure to meet you, young lady."

It certainly was interesting that even the humans had some decently strong ki-users now.

"I, to reiterate, am Voyavoda, a friend of Totoma's family. And, in the past, Tasure's fighting and ki instructor."
    Looking impressed, Dash smiled and held out her hand, "Yeah, ah'm Dash. Pleasure to meet you, Voy..." she had a momentary difficulty in pronouncing his name, so she said it slowly, "Voyavoda."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

While waiting for her sister, Sarada turned to she could take a look at who all was assembled on the Lookout. Other than Ochazuke, Zaofan, and Held, it seemed that everyone was there. Even...Him. She had noticed him from the very moment she stepped out of Vaikuntha. The goddamned monster, the fucking bastard who took her friend from her. The so-called "Strongest".

He got lucky Charco's hand was forced by someone who claimed to want to "help" him. If it wasn't for that stupid bitch, none of this would have happened. Cyanna was damn glad she was stuck in timeout on Chroma and not on the Lookout, or she would have Sarada's entire leg up her ass. She hadn't thought about that entire idiotic debacle in years, but just looking at Rex's ugly face brought it all to the fore of her mind. If it wasn't for Eva and her quest to try and get Charco back, she would kill him right then and there. Or try to, anyway. She was far stronger than him, that much was certain.

She spared the lizard a withering look, then turned her back on him to look somewhere else. A good thing, because what she saw next was absolutely astounding.

Those titties didn't look familiar, but the energy around them did. "Etrina?" she uttered, absolutely bewildered. She hadn't seen the mage in three years. She must have finally hit puberty. She flash-stepped in front of the human wizard and grabbed two handfuls of titty. "Holy ****, Etrina! Where'd these **** come from?!"
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 06-04-2020 at 03:43 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    While waiting for her sister, Sarada turned to she could take a look at who all was assembled on the Lookout. Other than Ochazuke, Zaofan, and Held, it seemed that everyone was there. Even...Him. She had noticed him from the very moment she stepped out of Vaikuntha. The goddamned monster, the fucking bastard who took her friend from her. The so-called "Strongest".

If it wasn't for that stupid bitch, none of this would have happened. Cyanna was damn glad she was stuck in timeout on Chroma and not on the Lookout, or she would have Sarada's entire leg up her ass. She hadn't thought about that entire idiotic debacle in years, but just looking at Rex's ugly face brought it all to the fore of her mind. If it wasn't for Eva and her quest to try and get Charco back, she would kill him right then and there. Or try to, anyway. She was far stronger than him, that much was certain.

She spared the lizard a withering look, then turned her back on him to look somewhere else. A good thing, because what she saw next was absolutely astounding.

Those titties didn't look familiar, but the energy around them did. "Etrina?" she uttered, absolutely bewildered.
    Tilting her head up from her concentration, Etrina glanced towards the voice and prepared a suitable respo~

She hadn't seen the mage in three years. She must have finally hit puberty. She flash-stepped in front of the human wizard and grabbed two handfuls of titty. "Holy ****, Etrina! Where'd these **** come from?!"
    "My chest, and if you don't stop squeezing them the mysterious origins of my cup size will be dwarfed only by the legend of how far a mage managed to ram her foot up the Queens arse.....respectfully of course." Etrina groaned and "shoe'd" the saiyans hands away before sighing into a chuckle. "Time flies you know.....Its good to see you still have some spirit, all things considered this is already a shitty year."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Tilting her head up from her concentration, Etrina glanced towards the voice and prepared a suitable respo~

"My chest, and if you don't stop squeezing them the mysterious origins of my cup size will be dwarfed only by the legend of how far a mage managed to ram her foot up the Queens arse.....respectfully of course." Etrina groaned and "shoe'd" the saiyans hands away before sighing into a chuckle. "Time flies you know.....Its good to see you still have some spirit, all things considered this is already a shitty year."
    "Hmph!" Sarada tsked, but stepped back when asked, or demanded more like. "Yeah. Everything was fine up until a few days ago. But, on the plus side, I'm a mom now, so there's that." She felt a smile growing on her face. "So, how's life been for you? I noticed Zaofan isn't around. Did you leave him chained up in the dungeon again? Heheh."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

"Hmph!" Sarada tsked, but stepped back when asked, or demanded more like. "Yeah. Everything was fine up until a few days ago. But, on the plus side, I'm a mom now, so there's that." She felt a smile growing on her face. "So, how's life been for you? I noticed Zaofan isn't around. Did you leave him chained up in the dungeon again? Heheh."
    "I'm pretty sure he's busy helping in his own way.....and I'd never chain him up in a dungeon. There are better rooms for that." Etrina smiled. "3 Years of honing my craft....I dare say I know a few tricks that will impress even you.....and don't you dare say....what was it.....Nard?"

Etrina paused. "Mother huh...Hmm.....Suppose that kid is gonna have an interesting life. Been wondering about how I would deal with it lately......never had a good example to work from."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "I'm pretty sure he's busy helping in his own way.....and I'd never chain him up in a dungeon. There are better rooms for that." Etrina smiled. "3 Years of honing my craft....I dare say I know a few tricks that will impress even you.....and don't you dare say....what was it.....Nard?"

Etrina paused. "Mother huh...Hmm.....Suppose that kid is gonna have an interesting life. Been wondering about how I would deal with it lately......never had a good example to work from."
    "So, you spent three years studying magic?" Sarada asked, completely bewildered that anyone could spend even a few seconds, much less three entire years devoted to something so nerdy. It was like spending all that time doing nothing but reading books. Wait... she was pretty sure that was exactly what Etrina did, since she recalled there being a lot of books at that Magic Nerd Headquarters thing she accompanied Etrina and Ishtar to years ago.

What a bunch of stuffy assholes. They made her sit in that boring waiting room forever. In fact, she was pretty sure she was still sitting in that stupid room.

"Fucking nerd," she sneered. "That's another thing you and Parsley have in common. She spent much of our training time learning blood magic from Inanna for some reason." She shrugged. "I still don't see the big deal. There's nothing a dumb spell can do that a good ol' fashioned punch can't."

When Etrina mentioned that her daughter was going to lead an interesting life, her smile faltered some. "Yeah. Auroc invaded Vocado a few days ago because he wanted her. I still don't know why, but I think she may have inherited Inanna's Hakai." Her smile disappeared completely, replaced by a pensive frown. "I don't even know if that's possible, but Inanna...Ishtar... was born with it, so I guess anything is possible with her genetics."

Since Kumara was the granddaughter of a Creation/Death goddess, Sarada supposed that meant she was a demi-god. Kind of?

She didn't know and she didn't like thinking about it. The more she thought about how powerful her girl was going to be, she more she was salivating at the thought of training her. She was getting pumped just imagining it!

"Heh... won't be long until you and Zaofan get paired and knocked up. Trust me, it'll be great. Mine just sleeps and lays there. I don't know why people complain about raising kids. It's pretty easy so far."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post

Praxat still holding her capsules, walks over, and politely greets Voyavoda." Greetings Voy….. Voya..... Voyavo... Voyavoda, I'm Praxat Dash's friend. It's a pleasure to meet you," Praxat said.

Praxat ponders to herself. ( I had interesting talks with Dash during our breaks in the RoSaT. I told her about the power structure of Qacriea's current government, The Republica of Qacriea. That it's a Unitary system.) Praxat thought.

( That Qacriea's Prime Minster, my mother is a centrist. That Qacriea's ruling political party is called The Democratic United Egalitarian Union Party, and that political philosophy is Social Liberalism. That there's a two voting system in place for election on Qaceria. An indirect voting system for the Prime Minister and a direct voting system for The Lilypad of Representatives / the ruling party) Praxat thought.

( That Qacriea's central government has granted a degree of autonomy to its regions Jungope, Sufrica, North fogerica, South Fogerica, Wetalia. That these regions are represented by Regional Ambassadors. That Qaztoh had the title of Queen but was a ceremonial figurehead,) Praxat thought.

( This talk of politics came about. When I told Dash about the symbol of The Republica of Qacriea's flag, that's on my coat's right sleeve. I also talk a little to her about the symbol of my family's crest on my coat's right sleeve and how important it is to me. That the crest represents my union and bond with my family,) Praxat thought.

( Except for my grandmother Araxat, I want nothing to do with her. That Intoadian sociopathic bitch can rotten in the cell she's in,) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Mourn oooks around, eyeballing the odd group, Durive on his shoulder. He turns to Eva.

“This everyone than? The Coldlight and the other ships are waiting, and I was under the impression Time is of the essence.”

Eva looks around.

“Is everyone ready?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Mourn oooks around, eyeballing the odd group, Durive on his shoulder. He turns to Eva.

“This everyone than? The Coldlight and the other ships are waiting, and I was under the impression Time is of the essence.”

Eva looks around.

“Is everyone ready?”
    Before Parsley could answer, Sarada quickly approached her. "I don't have much time," Parsley said.

"I know. I just need to borrow one of your ships. I think Tundra is heading for the homeworld and I need to beat him there."

She sighed and pulled a capsule from a pouch in her glove. "Then, you heard about Vocado?"

"Yeah." Sarada took the capsule and cracked it opened. Out popped one of the two First Race ships Parsley pilfered from Midori three years ago.

"From Vocado, this will get you to the homeworld in a day. Arcosian ships are much slower, and I'm assuming he'll have an army with him. It'll likely take him a few days. You have some time; I suggest you use it wisely."

She nodded. "Good luck against Auroc. If you can, bring me back his crown."

"Spoils of war? Fine. If all goes well again Auroc and Koorimaru, and by well I mean quickly, I should still be able to join you with time to spare."

The hopeful look on Sarada's face made her grimace. "Thanks. I have to wait here for Sellerie. Don't die."

It was as close to a plea as a Saiyan would ever get. "I don't plan on it."

Parsley nodded once and moved to face Mourn and Eva. "I'm ready."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Eva looks around.

“Is everyone ready?”
    Dash placed her hands on her hips, "Since when did you even need to ask? Just say all aboard an watch yourself so as you don't get trampled."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Looking impressed, Dash smiled and held out her hand, "Yeah, ah'm Dash. Pleasure to meet you, Voy..." she had a momentary difficulty in pronouncing his name, so she said it slowly, "Voyavoda."
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat still holding her capsules, walks over, and politely greets Voyavoda." Greetings Voy….. Voya..... Voyavo... Voyavoda, I'm Praxat Dash's friend. It's a pleasure to meet you," Praxat said.

Praxat ponders to herself. ( I had interesting talks with Dash during our breaks in the RoSaT. I told her about the power structure of Qacriea's current government, The Republica of Qacriea. That it's a Unitary system.) Praxat thought.

( That Qacriea's Prime Minster, my mother is a centrist. That Qacriea's ruling political party is called The Democratic United Egalitarian Union Party, and that political philosophy is Social Liberalism. That there's a two voting system in place for election on Qaceria. An indirect voting system for the Prime Minister and a direct voting system for The Lilypad of Representatives / the ruling party) Praxat thought.

( That Qacriea's central government has granted a degree of autonomy to its regions Jungope, Sufrica, North fogerica, South Fogerica, Wetalia. That these regions are represented by Regional Ambassadors. That Qaztoh had the title of Queen but was a ceremonial figurehead,) Praxat thought.

( This talk of politics came about. When I told Dash about the symbol of The Republica of Qacriea's flag, that's on my coat's right sleeve. I also talk a little to her about the symbol of my family's crest on my coat's right sleeve and how important it is to me. That the crest represents my union and bond with my family,) Praxat thought.

( Except for my grandmother Araxat, I want nothing to do with her. That Intoadian sociopathic bitch can rotten in the cell she's in,) Praxat thought.

Eva looks around.

“Is everyone ready?”
    Voyavoda took Dash's hand and gave it a firm shake when another approached him. Praxat, a toadian if he had his species right, and Dash's friend. Before he could answer, however, Voyavoda's attention was redirected to Mourn.

"As ready as I'll ever be," he said. It would've been nice to introduce himself to some of the others, but... ahh, he could do that during the trip.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Eva looks around.

“Is everyone ready?”
    Lantro waves to Eva. "Hey, mind if I stay here, Angel lady? Think I'm gonna hit your time gym for some practice for my next scrimmage with that scaly bastard," he explained, referring to Rex. " 'And once I get out, I'll help protect this place. "

He might as well. The Lookout....was not as fortified as it should be, he figured, especially with Most of the planet 's protectors heading off world. That meant plenty a pick-up game could occur as he watched over it. Just extra practice as far as he was concerned.

Retired Overlord

"So, you spent three years studying magic?" Sarada asked, completely bewildered that anyone could spend even a few seconds, much less three entire years devoted to something so nerdy. It was like spending all that time doing nothing but reading books. Wait... she was pretty sure that was exactly what Etrina did, since she recalled there being a lot of books at that Magic Nerd Headquarters thing she accompanied Etrina and Ishtar to years ago.

What a bunch of stuffy assholes. They made her sit in that boring waiting room forever. In fact, she was pretty sure she was still sitting in that stupid room.

"Fucking nerd," she sneered. "That's another thing you and Parsley have in common. She spent much of our training time learning blood magic from Inanna for some reason." She shrugged. "I still don't see the big deal. There's nothing a dumb spell can do that a good ol' fashioned punch can't."
    "Hilarious, considering there isn't anything a spell can't do, better I might add.....including punching someone." There was a pause. ".....What, I'm not joking. Mordakai's Magical Suckerpunch...it.....oh nevermind......and stop calling me a nerd, ya damn musclehead queen."

At the mention of Parsley, Etrina tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Not bad....Blood Magic now? Should pull out some interesting results. Who knows....perhaps she'll be a proper Saiyan Mage.....You'll have to start thinking about what your'll call a Saiyan Mage too....oh wait." Etrina smirked. "A Saiyan Nerd?..........but don't"

When Etrina mentioned that her daughter was going to lead an interesting life, her smile faltered some. "Yeah. Auroc invaded Vocado a few days ago because he wanted her. I still don't know why, but I think she may have inherited Inanna's Hakai." Her smile disappeared completely, replaced by a pensive frown. "I don't even know if that's possible, but Inanna...Ishtar... was born with it, so I guess anything is possible with her genetics."

Since Kumara was the granddaughter of a Creation/Death goddess, Sarada supposed that meant she was a demi-god. Kind of?

She didn't know and she didn't like thinking about it. The more she thought about how powerful her girl was going to be, she more she was salivating at the thought of training her. She was getting pumped just imagining it!
    "....Givin all the ways Hakai seems to have been traded around in the past.....we can only speculate." Etrina mused. "Hopefully she has a better time of it then Ishtar had...."

"Heh... won't be long until you and Zaofan get paired and knocked up. Trust me, it'll be great. Mine just sleeps and lays there. I don't know why people complain about raising kids. It's pretty easy so far."
    ".......sounds like she takes after Inanna for the moment.....Don't worry, I'm sure the Sarada side of the family will kick in soon enough and she'll be tearing your palace to pieces...." A chuckle escapes her and she casually pats the saiyan on the back. "You'll have my sympathy when the time comes."