Page 122 of 371 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5560
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Rex sighed, although Edan might have heard it as a viper's hiss.

"It's an absurdity that a mere container of metal and plastic would be all it takes to transverse space. Even more so, it's maddening being cooped in here... what was the term for it? Cabin fever? Yes... I struggle to think how those such as yourself can handle it."
    The cyborg shrugs.

“This ship is far better than my first one. It was barely big enough for me and my equipment. At least this thing has escape pods.”

He grins.

“Can’t say I’ve met one of your kind before. Where are you from, stranger? Your aura ain’t exactly human.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The cyborg shrugs.

“This ship is far better than my first one. It was barely big enough for me and my equipment. At least this thing has escape pods.”

He grins.

“Can’t say I’ve met one of your kind before. Where are you from, stranger? Your aura ain’t exactly human.”
    "I am from Earth and am... no... I was part of a species known as tyrannosaurus rex, a genus of coelurosaurian theropod dinosaur. As of right now I am... something more," Considering he looked like a humanoid lizard, he figured it wouldn't be too much to convince the cyborg, "I am Rex, the one whom humans derived the name to give to my species later on."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "In the dark?" Dash was suddenly very confused, "Is that some kind Police terminology?"

"Ah figured married life wouldn't keep him away from a big project like this." Next time she sees Jinzi, thinking to herself, she might ask him how much of this technology was inspired by the secrets within the temple and how much was his original design.
    “The Kitani call space ‘the Dark’. We haven’t been space faring for long.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "I am from Earth and am... no... I was part of a species known as tyrannosaurus rex, a genus of coelurosaurian theropod dinosaur. As of right now I am... something more," Considering he looked like a humanoid lizard, he figured it wouldn't be too much to convince the cyborg, "I am Rex, the one whom humans derived the name to give to my species later on."
    Edan raises an eyebrow.

“So your an Earthling, just not human. Interesting. Been with Jinzi and these folks long then?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

She nods.

“My thanks. One last warning though:”

She swirls the steam and shows Parsley being consumed by an energy blast from the other.

“Ware his power, Princess of the Saiyans. This fell Knight has more than one surprise in store for you.”
    Parsley raised a curious eyebrow when the second vision played within the vision. One that displayed her apparent demise. She would have thought her reflective aura was enough, but apparently not.

"I don't plan on dying," she spoke plainly. "But, thanks for the warning. At least I know not to get overconfident." That said, and armed with enough food and supplies to last a few months of rigorous training, she opened the doorway to Vaikuntha and prepared to walk through.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“The Kitani call space ‘the Dark’. We haven’t been space faring for long.”
    Looking slightly embarrassed, "Ah yeah, that makes sense. Ah've been on other planets where the people hadn't yet made it into space on their own, so ah should've been more open minded." Dash then had a thought, "What's it like, bein a Special Agent? What made you sign up? If that isn't too personal a question."

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley raised a curious eyebrow when the second vision played within the vision. One that displayed her apparent demise. She would have thought her reflective aura was enough, but apparently not.

"I don't plan on dying," she spoke plainly. "But, thanks for the warning. At least I know not to get overconfident." That said, and armed with enough food and supplies to last a few months of rigorous training, she opened the doorway to Vaikuntha and prepared to walk through.
    "Wait....Parsley!" Etrina called to her from behind, nodding a quick acknowledgement to Hilda before bowing out and catching up to the Saiyan.

"....You plan to go into Vaikuntha to train correct. I don't suppose you'd be interested in some temporary company?"

Edan raises an eyebrow.

“So your an Earthling, just not human. Interesting. Been with Jinzi and these folks long then?”
    "I am not with them," He clarified, "I came for my amusement, and I suspect they haven't protested because they need my power."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Wait....Parsley!" Etrina called to her from behind, nodding a quick acknowledgement to Hilda before bowing out and catching up to the Saiyan.

"....You plan to go into Vaikuntha to train correct. I don't suppose you'd be interested in some temporary company?"
    At hearing Etrina's voice calling out to her, Parsley stopped and turned halfway to face her. "That's correct." The human mage wanted to train with her. The last time that happened, she ended up with a broken arm. Then again, she doubted Etrina meant physical training. "I don't suppose there's a problem with that, though I'll already have company in Inanna."

She looked at her critically. "What would be the nature of your training?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Tanaki sweat drops at this, looking vaguely.....overwhelmed by Praxat’s info dump.

“That’s.....and interesting introduction.”

She coughs and gathers herself.

“Anyways...yes, this is the engine room. Capsule Corp Mark III Pulse Engine. Remarkable, isn’t it?”
    Praxat examines the engine room." It is indeed. Oh, I'm glad you're not wary about me being aboard, seeing that my grandmother is a dangerous criminal. I'm sorry if my introduction was too much. I just feel it's always proper to fully introduce myself to an authority," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-25-2020 at 03:42 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Looking slightly embarrassed, "Ah yeah, that makes sense. Ah've been on other planets where the people hadn't yet made it into space on their own, so ah should've been more open minded." Dash then had a thought, "What's it like, bein a Special Agent? What made you sign up? If that isn't too personal a question."
    "Ah never mind. Ah'm sure you got more important things to do than answer dumb questions." Dash was already feeling a little frustrated. It's not like she hadn't realized that Parsley and the others were just popping in and out of the ship at will, probably goin somewhere to train, while she couldn't even finish a single month's worth of training in that dang room.

As she thought, her mind began to wander back to the days when she and Cyanna were training under the Silver Lady's guidance. Much like what Parsley, Inanna and who knows who else are doing, the Silver Lady would just open a portal and the next thing Dash knew they were on some far flung high gravity world running up and down purple mountains, or sparring on a jungle planet while trying not to get eaten by the giant killer wasps, or landing on a world to study math or science with one of the Lady's many egghead friends.

Just thinking about it made her smile, then she became a little melancholy.
    Last edited by Tami; 06-25-2020 at 08:12 PM.

"Ah never mind. Ah'm sure you got more important things to do than answer dumb questions." Dash was already feeling a little frustrated. It's not like she hadn't realized that Parsley and the others were just popping in and out of the ship at will, probably goin somewhere to train, while she couldn't even finish a single month's worth of training in that dang room.

As she thought, her mind began to wander back to the days when she and Cyanna were training under the Silver Lady's guidance. Much like what Parsley, Inanna and who knows who else are doing, the Silver Lady would just open a portal and the next thing Dash knew they were on some far flung high gravity world running up and down purple mountains, or sparring on a jungle planet while trying not to get eaten by the giant killer wasps, or landing on a world to study math or science with one of the Lady's many egghead friends.

Praxat takes out her cell phone. ( ****, I hope this still works after the stunt I pulled with it,) Praxat thought. To Praxat's surprise, her phone works. ( Good, it still works, it's not bricked, It's electromagnetic shielded was able to protect its internal components,) Praxat thought.

Praxat then plays a song from her sister Draxat on her cellphone. It's an energetic and upbeat song. ( Dash knows that there's a stigma on my head because of the horrible things my grandmother Araxat has done. I told her this when we were in the ROSAT,) Praxat thought.

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-25-2020 at 10:22 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat examines the engine room." It is indeed. Oh, I'm glad you're not wary about me being aboard, seeing that my grandmother is a dangerous criminal. I'm sorry if my introduction was too much. I just feel it's always proper to fully introduce myself to an authority," Praxat said.
    Again, Tanaki seems......taken back by Praxat’s forthrightness.

“Eh....that’s okay. Just.....maybe a name is okay when meeting strangers. Leaving that for now, you seem interested in the engines?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“It’s fine. Being a special agent means going on more...unusual or dangerous assignments, that normal officers aren’t prepared for. It’s certainly never boring. As to why, well, the GP seemed a good option. They want to help people, and so did I, so there you go.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM