Page 123 of 371 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 5560
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "I am not with them," He clarified, "I came for my amusement, and I suspect they haven't protested because they need my power."
    Edan raised an eyebrow.

“So your strong enough to tangle with Super Saiyans, Threshling Gold Knights, and would be Gods huh?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “It’s fine. Being a special agent means going on more...unusual or dangerous assignments, that normal officers aren’t prepared for. It’s certainly never boring. As to why, well, the GP seemed a good option. They want to help people, and so did I, so there you go.”
    "To be honest," Dash considered her words before speaking, "ah'm kind of considerin...career options. Ah mean, ah could just stay back home an become a Martial Arts teacher, only ah want to look into other possibilities first. That's why ah asked, so a, thanks for the info." She said with a slight smile.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "To be honest," Dash considered her words before speaking, "ah'm kind of considerin...career options. Ah mean, ah could just stay back home an become a Martial Arts teacher, only ah want to look into other possibilities first. That's why ah asked, so a, thanks for the info." She said with a slight smile.
    Tanaki smiles.

“You should look into the GP Cadet Service. If you want to see new sights and help people, it’s a great place to go.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Edan raised an eyebrow.

“So your strong enough to tangle with Super Saiyans, Threshling Gold Knights, and would be Gods huh?”
    "The latter is... unlikely." Inanna commented, not simply conetent to eavesdrop at this point. "Though he's certainly dangerous enough for me to keep an eye on. To say nothing of the respect he's earned from me, personally."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "The latter is... unlikely." Inanna commented, not simply conetent to eavesdrop at this point. "Though he's certainly dangerous enough for me to keep an eye on. To say nothing of the respect he's earned from me, personally."
    Edan nods to her.

“So exactly who is taking it to Auroc then? Lady Eva was somewhat sparse on information, and of my own fighters Blizzar is the best. Will he be sufficient?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Edan nods to her.

“So exactly who is taking it to Auroc then? Lady Eva was somewhat sparse on information, and of my own fighters Blizzar is the best. Will he be sufficient?”
    "Depends on how strong he is now, I suppose." Inanna said with a shrug. "I punched him into an egg when I was... a fair bit weaker than now." That said she already had an idea for who would fight him.

"As much as I want to feed Auroc his own limbs for what he attempted... I feel Sasheem deserves his moment. This is after all his father, in a way."

And ignoring everything else? Inanna understood.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Tanaki smiles.

“You should look into the GP Cadet Service. If you want to see new sights and help people, it’s a great place to go.”
    "Yeah, maybe ah will." After a moment's thought, "Special Agent Tanaki, would you happen to have any info on our destination? Anything that hasn't been shared yet? Like, has the GP ever encountered them before?"

Edan raised an eyebrow.

"Stronger. I am the Strongest, after all," Although he had been through a lot of situations that might have shaken his confidence, he spoke his claim without hesitation nor wavering.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Depends on how strong he is now, I suppose." Inanna said with a shrug. "I punched him into an egg when I was... a fair bit weaker than now." That said she already had an idea for who would fight him.

"As much as I want to feed Auroc his own limbs for what he attempted... I feel Sasheem deserves his moment. This is after all his father, in a way."

And ignoring everything else? Inanna understood.
    Edan nods.

“And this Maven and Knight Kakarot?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Yeah, maybe ah will." After a moment's thought, "Special Agent Tanaki, would you happen to have any info on our destination? Anything that hasn't been shared yet? Like, has the GP ever encountered them before?"
    “Javan’s attacks are recorded, as are the ones on the Saiyans. Unfortunately, Jagam destroyed a lot of data we did have on Threshlings years ago, so currently we’re going in a bit blind. Well, except for all those Threshlings you have on your side I guess.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"Stronger. I am the Strongest, after all," Although he had been through a lot of situations that might have shaken his confidence, he spoke his claim without hesitation nor wavering.
    Edan quirked an eyebrow.

“I’ve seen a lot claim that title. Arcosian, Saiyans, demons, dictators, kings, you name it. What makes you the Strongest?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Javan’s attacks are recorded, as are the ones on the Saiyans. Unfortunately, Jagam destroyed a lot of data we did have on Threshlings years ago, so currently we’re going in a bit blind. Well, except for all those Threshlings you have on your side I guess.”
    "That kinda surprised me as well. Ah'm not sure how that happened, ah was dealing with some kinda demon at the time." Dash thought back to that fight, "Ah guess that's somethin we might have to worry about, if they can make any more of those elemental demons. Pretty strong, but not all that smart."

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Edan nods.

"Kakarot is mine," Parsley said from the doorway to Vaikuntha.

She spared the reptilian creature a glance.

"For what it's worth, Rex," she spoke with a snide grin. "Many blowhards have proclaimed themselves the strongest. They've all been humbled at some point. Take care that the same doesn't happen to you."

Her gaze trailed down to the unmistakably human arm the creature was sporting. Interesting. It appeared that the boy, Charco, still had fight left in him. "Though, one can only wonder how anyone can still call himself the "Strongest" when he can't even completely assimilate someone undoubtedly weaker than him. Even when given that person on a silver platter. It has been three years, after all."

She chuckled. "Of course, I'm not talking about you. And I assume you're sporting that arm as a fashion accessory. Or perhaps a spoil of war."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Edan nods.

"Parsley likely has a score to settle with her kin. So I'll leave that to her. Maven seems like a thing for Etrina to test herself against." Inanna said with a shrug. "I might help Sasheem, Etrina, or Parsley... depending; but perhaps I'll simply observe for awhile at first. Allow them the chance to best their counterparts. See if the hand of a GoD is even needed, in the end."

Arx Inosaan

Edan quirked an eyebrow.

“I’ve seen a lot claim that title. Arcosian, Saiyans, demons, dictators, kings, you name it. What makes you the Strongest?”
    "I have survived since Earth's early days, defeating the terror of death, and brought down a God of Destruction. I'll forgive you if you can't name another with a similar resume. "

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She spared the reptilian creature a glance.

"For what it's worth, Rex," she spoke with a snide grin. "Many blowhards have proclaimed themselves the strongest. They've all been humbled at some point. Take care that the same doesn't happen to you."

Her gaze trailed down to the unmistakably human arm the creature was sporting. Interesting. It appeared that the boy, Charco, still had fight left in him. "Though, one can only wonder how anyone can still call himself the "Strongest" when he can't even completely assimilate someone undoubtedly weaker than him. Even when given that person on a silver platter. It has been three years, after all."

She chuckled. "Of course, I'm not talking about you. And I assume you're sporting that arm as a fashion accessory. Or perhaps a spoil of war."
    His scales bristled as the Saiyan jabbed him on that most sensitive of topics, still, he had prepared for this moment, "Weaker? Perhaps in mind, the boy was after you lot had poisoned him against me. He was to be my right hand, although I suppose he is, currently." He chuckled to himself, having never realized that, "This limb will return to me in time."