Page 124 of 371 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 5560
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "I have survived since Earth's early days, defeating the terror of death, and brought down a God of Destruction. I'll forgive you if you can't name another with a similar resume. "

His scales bristled as the Saiyan jabbed him on that most sensitive of topics, still, he had prepared for this moment, "Weaker? Perhaps in mind, the boy was after you lot had poisoned him against me. He was to be my right hand, although I suppose he is, currently." He chuckled to himself, having never realized that, "This limb will return to me in time."
    Edan suddenly snaps his finger.

“Ahh, I knew something was sparking in my head. Your rather unique look threw me off, but my memory finally caught up. There’s someone that looks a bit like you.”

He pulls up an image on a data pad and shows Rex.

“Been on our top ten most wanted for awhile. Haven’t seen him in a century, not since the Meridian Crisis, but a few scout probes have caught glimpses of someone looking like him recently. He’s only known as the Beast God. Capital G, not little g.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Parsley likely has a score to settle with her kin. So I'll leave that to her. Maven seems like a thing for Etrina to test herself against." Inanna said with a shrug. "I might help Sasheem, Etrina, or Parsley... depending; but perhaps I'll simply observe for awhile at first. Allow them the chance to best their counterparts. See if the hand of a GoD is even needed, in the end."
    He nods.

“So your the real deal than? Blizzar, Jinzi, they’ve said a few things. God with a capital G than?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "That kinda surprised me as well. Ah'm not sure how that happened, ah was dealing with some kinda demon at the time." Dash thought back to that fight, "Ah guess that's somethin we might have to worry about, if they can make any more of those elemental demons. Pretty strong, but not all that smart."
    Tanaki nods.

“Yeah, not looking forward to combating high magic. Not my preferred dance. Ken Bolt has assured me I’ll do fine though, and next to Blizzar and Miras he’s one of the strongest and best GP officers.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Edan suddenly snaps his finger.

“Ahh, I knew something was sparking in my head. Your rather unique look threw me off, but my memory finally caught up. There’s someone that looks a bit like you.”

He pulls up an image on a data pad and shows Rex.

“Been on our top ten most wanted for awhile. Haven’t seen him in a century, not since the Meridian Crisis, but a few scout probes have caught glimpses of someone looking like him recently. He’s only known as the Beast God. Capital G, not little g.”
    "Beast God...eh?" While Rex detested those who called themselves gods, he couldn't help but feel a bit of excitement in the knowledge that perhaps there might have been a worth some meal to be had of this supposed God.

He nods.

“So your the real deal than? Blizzar, Jinzi, they’ve said a few things. God with a capital G than?”
    "They refer to me as such? Inanna asked, before sighing. "They're... not wrong, though I personally use the term in jest. Not too many of the Gods around you know? All dead, or corrupt. Bit of a **** legacy to be forced into maintaining." Inanna chuckled.

"Consider my divinity... transitional. Today a God. The next, something more."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"Beast God...eh?" While Rex detested those who called themselves gods, he couldn't help but feel a bit of excitement in the knowledge that perhaps there might have been a worth some meal to be had of this supposed God.
    Edan nods.

“Yeah. Reports say he can’t be sensed when he uses this strange blue energy. Very destructive. Very strong. Very fast. Heals too apparently.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"They refer to me as such? Inanna asked, before sighing. "They're... not wrong, though I personally use the term in jest. Not too many of the Gods around you know? All dead, or corrupt. Bit of a **** legacy to be forced into maintaining." Inanna chuckled.

"Consider my divinity... transitional. Today a God. The next, something more."
    Edan nods.

“Good on you. Never was one for being forced down a legacy you don’t want. Make your own path. It’s why I took to space instead of being a scientist like the rest of my family. “
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Edan nods.

“Yeah. Reports say he can’t be sensed when he uses this strange blue energy. Very destructive. Very strong. Very fast. Heals too apparently.”
    "How... similar." Strange energy, regeneration; if Rex weren't intrigued, he'd be flattered... or insulted, "I'll have to hunt out this Beast God one of these days."

Edan nods.

“Good on you. Never was one for being forced down a legacy you don’t want. Make your own path. It’s why I took to space instead of being a scientist like the rest of my family. “
    "Wanderlust has ever been the progenitor of invention." Inanna commented. "How can one create something truly unique, without understanding the universe around them.

"Take Jinzi. A smart man. The smartest on Earth... and yet it took a visit to the Saiyans before he was able to create anything truly meaningful."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Tanaki nods.

“Yeah, not looking forward to combating high magic. Not my preferred dance. Ken Bolt has assured me I’ll do fine though, and next to Blizzar and Miras he’s one of the strongest and best GP officers.”
    "if you don't mind me sayin, ah think Ken Bolt maybe doin you a minor disservice. Whenever someone says your gonna do fine, see what your gut says first. It's normal to be anxious before goin into battle, well for most of us anyway. It's your body's way of sayin don't get too cocky. Ah've seen fighters get battle happy, diving in without thinkin, not feelin the fear but the thrill. An ah've seen them get their butts kicked hard."

Dash suddenly realized she'd fallen into lecture mode, but she had one thing more to say, "What ah'm saying is, be confident in what you can do, push yourself if you need to, but don't get in over your head if you can avoid it."
    Last edited by Tami; 06-26-2020 at 06:51 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Again, Tanaki seems......taken back by Praxat’s forthrightness.

“Eh....that’s okay. Just.....maybe a name is okay when meeting strangers. Leaving that for now, you seem interested in the engines?”
    " Yes, I'm very interested in the engines. You see, I am an engineer, and I want to take a look at this ship's engines. You know being a special agent sounds like a blast from what I'm hearing," Praxat said.

" By the way, Can you tell me about how the engines on this ship work?" Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-27-2020 at 12:07 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " Yes, I'm very interested in the engines. You see, I am an engineer, and I want to take a look at this ship's engines. You know being a special agent sounds like a blast from what I'm hearing," Praxat said.

" By the way, Can you tell me about how the engines on this ship work?" Praxat said.
    Dash chimed in, "You know, Praxat here has worked closely with Jinzi. It ain't surprising that she'd want to get a closer look at one of his engineering marvels."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"How... similar." Strange energy, regeneration; if Rex weren't intrigued, he'd be flattered... or insulted, "I'll have to hunt out this Beast God one of these days."
    “If we run across more info I’ll make sure it’s sent to you lot.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"Wanderlust has ever been the progenitor of invention." Inanna commented. "How can one create something truly unique, without understanding the universe around them.

"Take Jinzi. A smart man. The smartest on Earth... and yet it took a visit to the Saiyans before he was able to create anything truly meaningful."
    “And I’m glad he found his way, that he went beyond just Capsules and found his own path too. Sky’s the limit so long as you keep moving forward.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Tanaki proceeds to explain the engine’s capabilities for the next ten minutes or so.

Essentially, the engines micro-burst. They accelerate to full speed, then create a small sub-space rift that ‘jumps’ them further into space. Once they come out, they continue accelerating and when the engine can again, it creates another rift and the ship teleports essentially.

Like a stone skipping on a pond.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM