Page 130 of 371 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 5560

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Inwardly, Dash thought to herself, again, about how similar Praxat and Cyanna are. One way they are different is that Cyanna would be asking more questions about others, while Praxat often talks about herself, though not in a bad way. Dash had to admire Praxat's determination to perfect her skills, though she tends to go about it like, well, a scientist.

"If you askin about my Sensei in Ninjutsu, ah don't want to talk much about her out here in the open. It's not like you haven't met her before, though maybe you weren't formally introduced. Ah can't say what she can or can't help you with. It's not that she can't, the question is will she want to, or will she expect you to figure it out on your own."

After a moment's thought, "She kinda lives by a code of conditional non-interference. As she explained it to me, if she got involved too often, an in the wrong way, it would go very badly for her. Yet, occasionally, she bends that code, partly out of boredom, partly because she's taken an interest in someone or something, partly because she is asked for help and offered something in return, or she has a personal relationship with someone. It's complex. So ah have no idea what she'd make of you, or what she would be willing to offer you."

"To be honest, Cya, an ah are still paying off a debt to her. A debt that could take our whole lives to pay off, or we might do something that erases the debt like Meg did. Meg has already paid off her debt by becoming a Guardian, an don't ask me to explain it cause ah can't."

"it's possible she might simply send you off to one of her many acquaintances, an she knows a whole lot of people all over the universe. In which case you wouldn't owe her anything."
    " That's alright, I guess I just need to do something impressive then. You know I been thinking maybe I need to be in a life and death situation to help me complete or at least get close to completing my incomplete tech. Wait, I met your ninjustu master, really!?!" Praxat said.

I know that Althena told me about a woman that she met. Who took her to meet this man named Andron that helped her with her telepathy. Other than that, Althena only told me she only knows what this woman looks like and, not much else. I might have met this woman too," Praxat said.

" However, I don't believe I ever met who you're talking about, Dash. Oh, sorry for making this all about myself, so let's change the subject. So, Dash, ah, do you like video games?" Praxat said.

Praxat then lets Dash look at her ancestor's sword as a sign of respect.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-15-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    "Hey, you spotted the spells and then you locked it down! Maybe there's something to be said about working smarter, y'know?"

Zaofan raised a glass and joined Held in a second sip, and though laughter left his lips and lined his face in the moment, there was something held deeply in his eyes, silent and unspoken.

"I thought we'd be alone in facing off against the Threshlings, that the odds were against us. Really, I was shocked that there'd be others in their territories just trying to live their lives even in the face of all of this. And they're brave but still..."

His usual bright laughter shook him as he shrugged and took another hot swig.

"I had to do something. After all, heh...after all the training with the Master, what else have we been preparing for all this time? Zxu'ro's skills have been buried for far too long. I'd rather us Earthlings be known for trying to help out the wider universe, the way he would've."

A low grunt left Ochazuke, for as bemusing as Held's examination of his own fate and fortune there, twist in the grasp of a certain, desperate Guardian, for he had little more to add to the recently minted Admiral's humble appraisal.

In the moment, Evangeline's gambit had been pivotal to the salvation of the Earth, but years on now, at the distal end they stood upon the reverb of that plucked thread, and Ochazuke looked upward to face the endless chasm of cold space. Empty, weightless, but even stilled in this night sky, the heaviness of what was to come from the currents of this starry ocean left a sinking within him once. Now, with a destination so near, the burden eased.

"If our fates were intertwined by some divine purpose before, I take some solace that this is no longer something preordained, or simple luck," he said. "This is no longer providence or some cosmic accident, my friend, but what we will to do from this moment forward."

A lifetime ago they'd been so powerless to change things. Now through fire-forged bonds and bitter work taken in solidarity, Ochazuke now had an expanded view of the wider universe, and recognized that he and their peers stood no longer as miniscule beings pulled along in the wake of some cruel design. They stood precariously upon the threshold of those that would reshape worlds.

"When they moved upon us, they spoke fondly of their divine reckoning, hidden behind the veil of their design. Now the path has been revealed, the time of retribution is at hand...."

He stripped his left sleeve and pulled off the corded armband, the Prajied amulet he'd received after a grueling course of training. Focusing his intention, it thrummed with an acute resonance, reminiscent of that woman's aura. Perfect stillness. Hozon.

"Gather the others, that this time, we might deliver it to the Majin God."
    "I guess it has been a long time coming." Held replied, nodding his head, "It's about time Auroc seems what it's like to have someone crash his party uninvit--" He paused, tilting his head, his train of thought disrupted.

"--Eh?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna could sense it. The time had come. Standing, head turned toward the heavens, the Oni that was took a deep breath and cast her net wide; in preparation for the great work to come.

...Held. Inanna she said, voice carried by the cosmic winds toward their destination.

Boredom at its peak. Inanna had decided now was the perfect time to mess with the self-proclaimed "Purest Soul". Which she knew was a lie of course; but it did make the game of torturing the man by teasing him, that much more fun.
    The peaceful tranquility of a glorious day was hard to come by. It was rare that Held could afford himself the luxury of enjoying a job well done in his position. Finally, there was a time, a place, and most importantly, a reason. Defeating worthy foes, saving an enslaved people, doing ones duty--no matter how reluctantly--for ones people, and enjoying such things with fellow warriors--no, brothers in arms--fine food, and grand drink...this, was what it meant to live.

His mind was interrupted by the gentle prodding of a voice seeping in, subtly, lingering in the back of his head. Ishta--Err...Inanna? Great timing, it took a bit of work, but Ochazuke found the path to Reshlan it see--

I have come bearing word... Your wife is looking for you.
    In the span of a few words, Inanna had shattered the blissful respite of the moment, the tongue of her mind loosing things far more terrible to the Nevadian than any killing curse. Fear and anxiety gripped even his heart, the heart of a man who had emerged from countless battles and life or death situations, treating them as nothing more than a game, a distraction between his training, his working, and his drinking.

That's not funny his soul replied, clearly agitated, Did Sarada tell you to do this just to fu---

Wait.

Held was not as familiar with Inanna as he had been with Ishtar, but he was fairly--decently, somewhat--confident that the former was adverse to lying, perhaps bordering on incapable. It was a trait common to Oni as far as Held could tell, and yet Inanna was clearly different than her former self in countless ways, and perhaps that had changed as well?

....Or, perhaps that had remained the same. If she was lying, it would be a massive inconvenience. But, if she were telling the truth.....

"Alright guys, it's been fun." Held replied, placing his drink down, and curtly saluting his friends as he turned towards his ship, "Duty or something calls, you have my number."
    Last edited by Miburo; 08-14-2020 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    " That's alright, I guess I just need to do something impressive then. You know I been thinking maybe I need to be in a life and death situation to help me complete or at least get close to completing my incomplete tech. Wait, I met your ninjustu master, really!?!" Praxat said.

I know that Althena told me about a woman that she met. Who took her to meet this man named Andron that helped her with her telepathy. Other than that, Althena only told me she only knows what this woman looks like and, not much else. I might have met this woman too," Praxat said.

" However, I don't believe I ever met who you're talking about, Dash. Oh, sorry for making this all about myself, so let's change the subject. So, Dash, ah, do you like video games?" Praxat said.

Praxat then lets Dash look at her ancestor's sword as a sign of respect.
    "Don't worry about it." Dash smiled, "We all get our moments of mouth running faster than the brain can keep up. It's fine, if we get back when we get back, I'll make the arrangements for you two to meet formally."

"As for video games, we didn't have them much in my home village. The elders thought they would make us lazy and overweight. Ah wouldn't mind tryin on one someday. Maybe you can show me your favorites?"

"Yeah, you know ah do know a thing or two about sword fightin, maybe later we can try sparing a bit."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Don't worry about it." Dash smiled, "We all get our moments of mouth running faster than the brain can keep up. It's fine, if we get back when we get back, I'll make the arrangements for you two to meet formally."

"As for video games, we didn't have them much in my home village. The elders thought they would make us lazy and overweight. Ah wouldn't mind tryin on one someday. Maybe you can show me your favorites?"

"Yeah, you know ah do know a thing or two about sword fightin, maybe later we can try sparing a bit."
    " I see, yeah, I'll show you my favorite video games some time. Oh, you do, then I take you up on your offer to do some sword sparring later. And Oh, I remember you tell me before that you knew someone who knew thing or two about swords?" Praxat said.

" You know this sword I'm showing you is ancient like over 30,000 years old, and it can do something special. The sword can generate a powerful electromagnetic field that can be switch on and off. Hench the name Thunderstorm Blade, This field is generated by two min electric motors located in the hilt," Praxat said.

" Honestly, I was quite surprised that such tech existed inside my ancestor's sword when I examine it. Oh and, this sword is composed of composite iridium diamond," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

[QUOTE=Miburo;5096919]His mind was interrupted by the gentle prodding of a voice seeping in, subtly, lingering in the back of his head. Ishta--Err...Inanna? Great timing, it took a bit of work, but Ochazuke found the path to Reshlan it see--

In the span of a few words, Inanna had shattered the blissful respite of the moment, the tongue of her mind loosing things far more terrible to the Nevadian than any killing curse. Fear and anxiety gripped even his heart, the heart of a man who had emerged from countless battles and life or death situations, treating them as nothing more than a game, a distraction between his training, his working, and his drinking.

That's not funny his soul replied, clearly agitated, Did Sarada tell you to do this just to fu---

Wait.

Held was not as familiar with Inanna as he had been with Ishtar, but he was fairly--decently, somewhat--confident that the former was adverse to lying, perhaps bordering on incapable. It was a trait common to Oni as far as Held could tell, and yet Inanna was clearly different than her former self in countless ways, and perhaps that had changed as well?

....Or, perhaps that had remained the same. If she was lying, it would be a massive inconvenience. But, if she were telling the truth.....

"Alright guys, it's been fun." Held replied, placing his drink down, and curtly saluting his friends as he turned towards his ship, "Duty or something calls, you have my number."
    He'd never get the chance.

Inanna appeared without sound or sense, between the Nevadian and his starship. Looking around at the environs, the Oni-that-was tilted her head playfully before offering the man a wave. "So tell me Held, and make it quick~ Is this where I'll be bringing the others...?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Parsley noticed when Inanna vanished without a trace. Without doubt, it was a good thing. She either found the path to Reshlan or an enemy to fight. Either way, the fun would be commencing shortly. "Seems we're finally about to depart," she said to Sarada. "I'll see you in a few days."

Sarada didn't respond right away. Instead, she was sitting on the ground, scribbling something down on a piece of paper. She folded it when finished and gave it to Parsley. "Give that to Held when you see him."

She read the note and laughed heartily. "Oh, of course." Should I give it to him before or after he sees Hilda. Before makes sense, but after would strike an entirely more effective chord. After it is.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "I guess it has been a long time coming." Held replied, nodding his head, "It's about time Auroc seems what it's like to have someone crash his party uninvit--" He paused, tilting his head, his train of thought disrupted.

"--Eh?"
    "Cheers to that," Zaofan said, throwing back his head and emptying his small stone cup of liquor with a stiff glug. When he came back down, the chef's eyes and nostrils were tightened as the Baradurian beverage passed across his palate, blinking hard as he righted himself with a whistle.

"It's not like you to drink before a fight, Zao," Ochazuke said, his eyes still narrowed in the direction of that foreign sky leading the way to the Threshling homeworld.

"Not going to sugarcoat it, brother. After what we dismantled here, I'm terrified. Yet at the same time, I'm kinda relieved. We've had this hanging over our heads for years now, the whole time, never knowing when Auroc was going to act on what he saw, how he was going to do it, or where he was going to strike from. This time, though, we know where he's been hiding, and now we can take care of unfinished business."

The martial chef leaned back into a deep stretch, when he noticed Held fidgeting.

"...hey, Held, are you alright?"

"I wouldn't exactly call this fun." The Black Sphere of Elder Nail's creation in one hand, and the makeshift Hozon key in the other, Ochazuke avert his gaze toward the Nevadian. "We'll need as many fighters as we can. Young Luop said we might possible have allies in the Queen...and that was three years ago. We can't afford to take any more risks than necessary."

He'd never get the chance.

Inanna appeared without sound or sense, between the Nevadian and his starship. Looking around at the environs, the Oni-that-was tilted her head playfully before offering the man a wave. "So tell me Held, and make it quick~ Is this where I'll be bringing the others...?"
    Over the distance of the stony temple grounds, the hush of the jungle about them seemed to insulate all noise but for present company; and joining them, there was a voice familiar, yet carrying her intonations in a manner that remained wholly strange and distant, even after all this time.

"You've arrived," Ochazuke said as Inanna arrived. Holding the amulet armband in his hand, he raised an eyebrow briefly, considering the suspension of the everlasting imbued within it.

"Not who I'd expected to respond first, but I suppose curiosity remains an indispensable part of your nature."

Over the distance of the stony temple grounds, the hush of the jungle about them seemed to insulate all noise but for present company; and joining them, there was a voice familiar, yet carrying her intonations in a manner that remained wholly strange and distant, even after all this time.

"You've arrived," Ochazuke said as Inanna arrived. Holding the amulet armband in his hand, he raised an eyebrow briefly, considering the suspension of the everlasting imbued within it.

"Not who I'd expected to respond first, but I suppose curiosity remains an indispensable part of your nature."
    "Mmn, yes~" Inanna replied, shifting her gaze to meet Ochazuke's own. "One of the few, immutable aspects of the monster made of me. Though I'm here for a purpose. We're ready as we'll ever be; and the longer we tarry the stronger Auroc gets. Something about meditating as an egg to massively accelerate his growth." Or something. Inanna had stopped paying attention once she had heard the fool was trying to match her.

"So! I came to lock down the location of this... 'port'. So that I could invite the other warriors to join."

Her claws glinted beneath Baradur's sun; and her blood stained its soil.

"So let me open the gateway..."

OT: The others may join the group on Baradur as they may. From there all we need to do is travel to Reshlan.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"Mmn, yes~" Inanna replied, shifting her gaze to meet Ochazuke's own. "One of the few, immutable aspects of the monster made of me. Though I'm here for a purpose. We're ready as we'll ever be; and the longer we tarry the stronger Auroc gets. Something about meditating as an egg to massively accelerate his growth." Or something. Inanna had stopped paying attention once she had heard the fool was trying to match her.

"So! I came to lock down the location of this... 'port'. So that I could invite the other warriors to join."

OT: The others may join the group on Baradur as they may. From there all we need to do is travel to Reshlan.
    Since the brief conversation with Hilda, Nevanlinna had sat down in the middle of the lookout to... wait. And meditate, though she couldn't quite focus enough to go over her little spirit journey and instead tried to at least center herself. By the time a portal bearing Inanna's distinct 'feel' opened on the lookout, she had indeed managed to center herself to some extent.

Standing up, she stepped through the portal and was greeted with the image of... Baradur? Yes, it was unmistakenly Baradur. She had visited this place but once, while making her initial journey out of Threshling space.

It had proven to be quite a boring visit.

Gathered there were Inanna, that Earthling Ochazuke, and the Nevadian called Held. Ah, and the Earthling Chef, Zaofan.

"My, how ever did you lot find this place? I must commend you on your... pathfinding and investigation skills." She said that with all sincerity... that they'd found this place was quite impressive.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

After only a moment's wait after her sister-in-law's departure, the gateway to Reshlan was opened. On the other side, battles awaited with immensely powerful foes. Her face was as stony as ever, but her tail - wrapped around her waist, as always - twitched with excitement. "It's time. Good luck, sister."

"Good luck, Parsley. When we meet up again, this'll all be behind us!"

"Until the next threat."

"...yeah, the next one."

Genesis awaited over the horizon, but that creature could wait. Parsley nodded and stepped through the gateway onto Reshlan.

On the other side, she immediately saw Zaofan, Ochazuke, and Held some distance away with Inanna. What she didn't see was the hoard of Threshling warriors prepared to defend their "god" to the death. In fact, it was oddly quiet for a warzone. Unless... yes. She recalled hearing that opening a gateway to Reshlan was impossible. Meaning this was a nearby world, from which they would travel to Reshlan by ship. It seemed, sadly, that battle would elude her for a little while longer.

"Zaofan, Ochazuke," she greeted as she approached them, accompanied with a curt nod. "Commendable work finding the path to the false god."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

A muted grunt escaped the man. Often, it had been sufficient when Ochazuke had talked with the incarnation of the Oni in the past, and still it seemed to carry the weight of understanding.

But she mentioned, in that somewhat flippant air he'd yet to get used to, something of great interest besides the task at hand.

"...you've encountered Auroc already? He's already made his move?" Silence passed for a moment, but the sound of his grip tightening over the cord held in his right hand.

"I want to know everything.*"

*OOC: feel free to skip the exposition, assume we're all caught up outside of interactions
    ** OOC 2: 1) Baradur 2) Aesthetic 3) Visual aids

As Inanna worked her magic, by the price of blood opening the very Gate of Auroc that the militant faithful of Baradur had collected worship towards and drawn their power from, one by one allies from across the universe began to converge to this distant place. A small smirk played on Ochazuke's face as longtime allies began to emerge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    After only a moment's wait after her sister-in-law's departure, the gateway to Reshlan was opened. On the other side, battles awaited with immensely powerful foes. Her face was as stony as ever, but her tail - wrapped around her waist, as always - twitched with excitement. "It's time. Good luck, sister."

"Good luck, Parsley. When we meet up again, this'll all be behind us!"

"Until the next threat."

"...yeah, the next one."

Genesis awaited over the horizon, but that creature could wait. Parsley nodded and stepped through the gateway onto Reshlan.

On the other side, she immediately saw Zaofan, Ochazuke, and Held some distance away with Inanna. What she didn't see was the hoard of Threshling warriors prepared to defend their "god" to the death. In fact, it was oddly quiet for a warzone. Unless... yes. She recalled hearing that opening a gateway to Reshlan was impossible. Meaning this was a nearby world, from which they would travel to Reshlan by ship. It seemed, sadly, that battle would elude her for a little while longer.

"Zaofan, Ochazuke," she greeted as she approached them, accompanied with a curt nod. "Commendable work finding the path to the false god."
    Leaning forward as he gingerly lift another spicy, molé-covered morsel into his mouth, Zaofan lurched when he heard his name called, and the seeds in the chili paste went down the wrong tube.

"COUGH-COUGH" Oh crap! There is no way I have enough food to make up for appetites of this proportio- "KAFF- HACK"

Swallowing hard, with a flushed face the Martial Chef simpered and waved to Parsley, tears rolling into the weary hollows of his cheekbones.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Since the brief conversation with Hilda, Nevanlinna had sat down in the middle of the lookout to... wait. And meditate, though she couldn't quite focus enough to go over her little spirit journey and instead tried to at least center herself. By the time a portal bearing Inanna's distinct 'feel' opened on the lookout, she had indeed managed to center herself to some extent.

Standing up, she stepped through the portal and was greeted with the image of... Baradur? Yes, it was unmistakenly Baradur. She had visited this place but once, while making her initial journey out of Threshling space.

It had proven to be quite a boring visit.

Gathered there were Inanna, that Earthling Ochazuke, and the Nevadian called Held. Ah, and the Earthling Chef, Zaofan.

"My, how ever did you lot find this place? I must commend you on your... pathfinding and investigation skills." She said that with all sincerity... that they'd found this place was quite impressive.
    "One may attribute it to the power of Creation," Ochazuke said, holding Elder Nail's artifact, the Black Sphere. "It served us well to find the Doctor once before, but it could only point the way towards uncharted space...and dependent on who beholds them, stars may not align. Therefore..."

He motioned toward the two Nevadian ships suspended in the sky; Held's personal vessel, and a larger exploration vessel. "I had to call in a favour from a good friend."

He turned to face the Threshling princess. While he and Zaofan bore the wear of recent battle upon them, the years of training and fighting to reach this end of the universe visible upon each of them, it seemed that time had spared Nevanlinna its rigors. This energy...it's only grown more intense since the last time.

"I imagine this is not the manner in which you had expected to return home. You have my sympathy, but what follows from this point is not merely retaliation. Auroc cannot be allowed to continue."

As Inanna worked her magic, by the price of blood opening the very Gate of Auroc that the militant faithful of Baradur had collected worship towards and drawn their power from, one by one allies from across the universe began to converge to this distant place. A small smirk played on Ochazuke's face as longtime allies began to emerge.

Leaning forward as he gingerly lift another spicy, molé-covered morsel into his mouth, Zaofan lurched when he heard his name called, and the seeds in the chili paste went down the wrong tube.

"COUGH-COUGH" Oh crap! There is no way I have enough food to make up for appetites of this proportio- "KAFF- HACK"

Swallowing hard, with a flushed face the Martial Chef simpered and waved to Parsley, tears rolling into the weary hollows of his cheekbones.

"One may attribute it to the power of Creation," Ochazuke said, holding Elder Nail's artifact, the Black Sphere. "It served us well to find the Doctor once before, but it could only point the way towards uncharted space...and dependent on who beholds them, stars may not align. Therefore..."

He motioned toward the two Nevadian ships suspended in the sky; Held's personal vessel, and a larger exploration vessel. "I had to call in a favour from a good friend."

He turned to face the Threshling princess. While he and Zaofan bore the wear of recent battle upon them, the years of training and fighting to reach this end of the universe visible upon each of them, it seemed that time had spared Nevanlinna its rigors. This energy...it's only grown more intense since the last time.

"I imagine this is not the manner in which you had expected to return home. You have my sympathy, but what follows from this point is not merely retaliation. Auroc cannot be allowed to continue."
    Ah, so they had used the power of 'creation' to light the way. At first, that made little sense to her, but perhaps a looser interpretation was in order. Creating a path where once there was none, perhaps?

...it mattered little, in the end. What mattered was that the way was open.

"Oh, I fully expected to return to Reshlan in this manner, or one very similar. I was never a fanatic, but once I realized just how utterly... detestable Auroc's doctrines and... teachings, if you can call them that, were, I made the decision to topple him," she said. Ripping out the bedrock of Threshling society would probably result in conflict in and of itself, over the short-term, but in the medium and long-term, perhaps a new, better foundation could be laid and built upon.

She sighed. "Though even with all the training opportunities I've been afforded, I feel woefully unprepared." Not just in power, but knowledge, as well. She could sense the Hozon coursing throughout her being, and yet all but the most basic usages eluded her. How... vexing.

Perhaps she had simply been too idle in her efforts--that is to say, perhaps she was better suited to learning through trial in error... battle, in other words.

"A shame many of our most capable allies are occupied with... saiyan business," she said. "Make no mistake, I believe what we have will more than suffice... I would simply enjoy the sight of 'overkill', when it comes to that false god."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

A muted grunt escaped the man. Often, it had been sufficient when Ochazuke had talked with the incarnation of the Oni in the past, and still it seemed to carry the weight of understanding.

But she mentioned, in that somewhat flippant air he'd yet to get used to, something of great interest besides the task at hand.

"...you've encountered Auroc already? He's already made his move?" Silence passed for a moment, but the sound of his grip tightening over the cord held in his right hand.

"I want to know everything.*"

*OOC: feel free to skip the exposition, assume we're all caught up outside of interactions
    ** OOC 2: 1) Baradur 2) Aesthetic 3) Visual aids
    "He chose to invade Vocado while I was present, and made the mistake of attacking my wife." Inanna replied with a smirk. "I sent him back to Reshlan, little more than a corpse."

Arx Inosaan

Parsley rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You should be more careful. You have a mate to wed and a family to start." Her tail unwrapped from her waist and grabbed a morsel from his plate. "I trust you'll understand if I skip the pleasantries; I'm on a tight schedule. The moment we're done with Auroc, I need to find Koorimaru so I can save my mother before he can use her to unleash some otherworldly creature into the universe. Then, I have to travel to the Saiyan homeworld to help my sister kill another Arcosian hell-bent on genociding my entire race. I have no time to waste."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!