Page 137 of 371 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 5560
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Ah! Parsley'd noticed her and wanted to talk! Hehe, awesome!

She quickened her pace, giggling. When she reached the older saiyaness, she excitedly looked her over.

"Wow, you've gotten so strong since we last met!" Seri wasn't just speaking of Parsley's relatively relaxed level of power, but something deeper. She could sort of sense that that when she pulled out all the stops, she was probably the strongest one here. "Hey, hey, you're a super saiyan, right? You've gotta be!"

She believed Parsley was because, well... she and the Queen were kinda rivals--friendly ones, but still rivals--and of course Parsley wouldn't let herself fall behind with something as iconic and legendary as the Super Saiyan form!
    Parsley knew all too well how excitable and easily - and regrettably - forgetful a Saiyan child was. She supposed the same could be applied to all children, but she thankfully had zero experience with alien toddlers.

The question posed to her elicited a raised eyebrow. Of course I am. How could she... Of course. It had been three years since they had last seen each other. If she remembered correctly, Seri was sent away right when the time missions were getting started. As such, the child would likely be ignorant of her transformation. Though, it should have been common knowledge by that point that she was, thanks in no small part to Sarada's ill thought-out proclamation in the city formerly known as the Meat Market.

To answer her question, Parsley casually transformed. The young child would notice that aside from Inanna - whose power she couldn't sense anyway - Parsley was easily the strongest person present. Through the veil of her golden aura, she looked down at the child. "You've gotten much stronger as well. I assume your parents have been training you?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley knew all too well how excitable and easily - and regrettably - forgetful a Saiyan child was. She supposed the same could be applied to all children, but she thankfully had zero experience with alien toddlers.

The question posed to her elicited a raised eyebrow. Of course I am. How could she... Of course. It had been three years since they had last seen each other. If she remembered correctly, Seri was sent away right when the time missions were getting started. As such, the child would likely be ignorant of her transformation. Though, it should have been common knowledge by that point that she was, thanks in no small part to Sarada's ill thought-out proclamation in the city formerly known as the Meat Market.

To answer her question, Parsley casually transformed. The young child would notice that aside from Inanna - whose power she couldn't sense anyway - Parsley was easily the strongest person present. Through the veil of her golden aura, she looked down at the child. "You've gotten much stronger as well. I assume your parents have been training you?"
    Wow, Parsley really was as strong as she thought... or even stronger! This was the first time she'd seen a Super Saiyan up close, and it was just as cool as she'd imagined. Maybe someday...

Seri shook her head. "Nuh uh, my parents are... um, well, they'd be too weak to be good training partners. I got this strong by training with Neva and Mr--um, Sir Luop in Vaikuntha! I... after I heard about what happened to Rutaba, I trained super-hard so I could beat the guy that killed her, but I, um..."

She paused. "...don't have any way to get to where he is. And I'm probably not strong enough to beat him anyway..." Seri hated to admit that, but apparently the Just Saiyan hadn't been able to beat him, and he was one of the strongest people around...

"So instead I'm gonna help Neva get her home back!" Another pause, as she recalled the conversation she'd had with Ochazuke just before. "...and show them that there's another way to live their lives instead of trying to hurt everyone else!"
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Wow, Parsley really was as strong as she thought... or even stronger! This was the first time she'd seen a Super Saiyan up close, and it was just as cool as she'd imagined. Maybe someday...

Seri shook her head. "Nuh uh, my parents are... um, well, they'd be too weak to be good training partners. I got this strong by training with Neva and Mr--um, Sir Luop in Vaikuntha! I... after I heard about what happened to Rutaba, I trained super-hard so I could beat the guy that killed her, but I, um..."

She paused. "...don't have any way to get to where he is. And I'm probably not strong enough to beat him anyway..." Seri hated to admit that, but apparently the Just Saiyan hadn't been able to beat him, and he was one of the strongest people around...

"So instead I'm gonna help Neva get her home back!" Another pause, as she recalled the conversation she'd had with Ochazuke just before. "...and show them that there's another way to live their lives instead of trying to hurt everyone else!"
    "Nevanlinna?"

Parsley turned slightly to glance at the Threshling princess for a moment, then set her attention back to the young Saiyanness. "I see." Weak Saiyans were barely worth anything. The Princess was strong, but Seri needed a Saiyan tutor in order for her latent strength to truly flourish and reach the lofty potential that Parsley knew the child had within her.

"I'll be taking over your training when our business is concluded," she said. "Nevanlinna has done a commendable job training you thus far, but if you want to become a Super Saiyan, you'll need someone with experience at that plateau." She had the drive, and the motivation. Rutaba's death had spurred Pinach to achieve the legendary status, and the same would happen for Seri. Either that, or she was going to die by Parsley's hand.

Ascension or death was quickly becoming a popular mantra on the Saiyan worlds now that everyone knew Super Saiyan was an achievable goal. Naturally, not everyone would be able to achieve it, but the drive to better themselves was commendable nonetheless.

Parlsey overheard the conversation Seri had with Ochazuke and already knew the girl's intentions to show the Threshling a better way. A necessary goal, but not an easy one by any means. Not too long ago, she herself learned just how deeply Auroc's influence bled into Threshling society. Every aspect of their culture revolved around him. Once he was gone and dealt with, there was going to be a canyon sized void in the power structure. She was unsure about the dynamics of Threshling nobility, but there was certainly going to be some kind of civil war as several parties sought to grab as much power as they could. Seri and Nevanlinna wouldn't be alone, but how would they handle that?

"An excellent goal. You'll need help against the dissenters, you know that right?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

OT:

Are we ready to move forward, or do we need more time for some character posts?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

OT: I'm fine with moving forward
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

OT: I'm fine with moving forward
    same, homie
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

OT: I'm ready when you are. Don't know about Dash
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

OT: I'm ready to move forward.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

"Nevanlinna?"

Parsley turned slightly to glance at the Threshling princess for a moment, then set her attention back to the young Saiyanness. "I see." Weak Saiyans were barely worth anything. The Princess was strong, but Seri needed a Saiyan tutor in order for her latent strength to truly flourish and reach the lofty potential that Parsley knew the child had within her.

"I'll be taking over your training when our business is concluded," she said. "Nevanlinna has done a commendable job training you thus far, but if you want to become a Super Saiyan, you'll need someone with experience at that plateau." She had the drive, and the motivation. Rutaba's death had spurred Pinach to achieve the legendary status, and the same would happen for Seri. Either that, or she was going to die by Parsley's hand.

Ascension or death was quickly becoming a popular mantra on the Saiyan worlds now that everyone knew Super Saiyan was an achievable goal. Naturally, not everyone would be able to achieve it, but the drive to better themselves was commendable nonetheless.

Parlsey overheard the conversation Seri had with Ochazuke and already knew the girl's intentions to show the Threshling a better way. A necessary goal, but not an easy one by any means. Not too long ago, she herself learned just how deeply Auroc's influence bled into Threshling society. Every aspect of their culture revolved around him. Once he was gone and dealt with, there was going to be a canyon sized void in the power structure. She was unsure about the dynamics of Threshling nobility, but there was certainly going to be some kind of civil war as several parties sought to grab as much power as they could. Seri and Nevanlinna wouldn't be alone, but how would they handle that?

"An excellent goal. You'll need help against the dissenters, you know that right?"
    Parsley was right.

Well, duh. She was older, more experienced, and one of the smartest saiyans out there! Besides the Saiyantists that lived in Vaikuntha now, but Parsley's smarts were more... practical. Not that science was useless, because even a child like Seri knew it wasn't, but... gah, she was getting distracted.

"Yeah, that's right... and you want to train me so I'll be able to take on anyone that won't change," said Seri. "Because even though I think most will eventually come around, like our people did, some are gonna stick to being bad guys." Although she guessed, from their point of view, they weren't being bad...?

...politics and stuff made her head hurt. She'd leave most of that to Neva, who was smarter and more experienced with that stuff. Seri would just focus on figuring out how to make a good impression on the threshlings so they liked outsiders more and backing Neva up whenever she needed it!

"Hehe, I can't wait to show you some of the moves I've come up with!"

OOC: I'm ready.

The ships of the First Race were near silent in flight to those aboard, an almost unnerving quiet as they followed the other ship towards their destination.

Hidden Reshlan.

Eventually, guided by Held’s allies and Elder Nail’s gift, the small group of ships pop into local space above a beautiful purplish planet, rings round her center and multiple moons adorning her brow.

There does not appear to be any resistance in space to hinder them.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

OT: are there windows on the ship, Praxat is on? so she can look outside and see the beautiful sight?
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OT: are there windows on the ship, Praxat is on? so she can look outside and see the beautiful sight?
    Yes, there would be.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The ships of the First Race were near silent in flight to those aboard, an almost unnerving quiet as they followed the other ship towards their destination.

Hidden Reshlan.

Eventually, guided by Held’s allies and Elder Nail’s gift, the small group of ships pop into local space above a beautiful purplish planet, rings round her center and multiple moons adorning her brow.

Praxat looks outside one of the windows of the ship she's on. ( Is that Reshlan? It looks beautiful.) Praxat thought.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Hidden Reshlan.

Glancing out the window briefly, Dash then turned away and returned to her own preparations. Making sure that she had what she needed accessible and thinking over what she had overheard before they left, as well as her own memories of previous encounters, previous battles.

As they came closer, she reached up to the ponytail she often wore. Tying back her long, dark-brown hair was two ribbons, one was the multi-colored symbiotic cloth that had been given to her by Sensei Himizu. The other was a blue-silver colored ribbon. Over time she had learned how to control the Spider Armor to the degree that she was able to alter its base-form into that of a ribbon instead of a helmet or a hat.

Touching the two ribbons, they unraveled and wrapped around her, transforming into her current base Spider armor, her long hair still bound in a ponytail by a simple tie. On her left wrist was the invisibility bracelet given to her by Praxat.

For Dash, this worked out best.

OOC Note: Armored coat is shortened to a close-fitting jacket. No sword, though she can summon one if needed. Helmet can be summoned as well if needed.
    Last edited by Tami; 09-11-2020 at 05:39 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.