Page 145 of 371 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 5560
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Huh...what did..." Sasheem began to hold his head, feeling drowsy. "WAIT! ****! No ya don't!" Sasheem shouts back. "Ain't so third rate now if you're trying to absorb me, huh?! Well here's a surprise for you!"

Sasheem used his Mystic Materialization to summon a dresser in front of him, a pair of shoes, and bale of straw. Each item produced by Mystic Materialization would detonate once in contact with magic. Sasheem quickly dashed out of the way to avoid the brunt of the explosion before any hit him.
    The explosions occur, much of the area ruined in the ground, but the very essence of Auroc that had seeped into the place is attempting to absorb him. If he stays within the ground, it will be difficult to fend the absorption off.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    He slides around the attack like water, coiling along it and suddenly in her face, eyes burning. He reaches up and digs his hands into the side of Neva’s head, taint pouring into her.
    She could feel the taint flowing into her... and a few days ago, this would have been trouble, but now...

Now.

She gritted her teeth as her Hozon welled up within her, fortifying her very being against the taint. Her aura took on a bright... sparkly appearance. "I don't think so." She raised her hand, her Aura of Fire bursting into existence. She placed her palm onto Auroc, the Aura exploding and spreading onto him.

Normally, it would eventually burn out, but this aura was fortified with her Hozon, and as such... it would be preserved for quite some time.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It takes a second or two, but Inanna eventually picks herself up off the ground after the fist flings her backwards, and wiping the blood from her mouth the woman grins.

"Neat."

Bloodstained fingers extending, as if grasping at a bowstring, Inanna draws back and releases a bolt of energy skyward. "So how was this supposed to go, if I may ask? Begging for my life? Subjugation? Inquiring minds needs to know~"
    Another invisible blow rocks Inanna to the side as her assailant does not answer her. In fact, to her senses, there does not appear to be anyone invisible that is attacking her. Something is manipulating the very air around to do so.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    She could feel the taint flowing into her... and a few days ago, this would have been trouble, but now...

Now.

She gritted her teeth as her Hozon welled up within her, fortifying her very being against the taint. Her aura took on a bright... sparkly appearance. "I don't think so." She raised her hand, her Aura of Fire bursting into existence. She placed her palm onto Auroc, the Aura exploding and spreading onto him.

Normally, it would eventually burn out, but this aura was fortified with her Hozon, and as such... it would be preserved for quite some time.
    He rears back, hissing thickly. The black ooze of his body seared, still cooking, fighting to regenerate.

He lashes out, and suddenly the windows above shatter as dozens of Knights enter the fray from above, all aiming to attack Nevalinna.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Several bronze knights charge her from behind, pikes at the ready.
    Praxat whips her tongue behind her like a whip at the several bronze knights charging at her from behind. While swiftly turning around to face them.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

He nods to her.

“Goodbye, Princess.”

A single dull beam of Greyish-green energy starts pooling in his hands.
    "Goodbye?"

She noted the ball of energy pooling in his hand and knew what this was. Her supposed end. She had met her end before; it wasn't fun. The worst part about dying in chains was that she had zero say in the matter. This time was different. She was standing on her own two feet, with her full power at her disposal. A beam clash would only result in her death, but she knew of other ways.

There was plenty of blood, her blood, to work with. She quickly gathered it and formed a ball. Okay. I've never done this before and I don't have much time to figure it out. Perfect. She performed her best miracles when everything was on the line. In her head, she quickly formed the spell-work as Inanna showed her. As she did, she said, "If you say so. One of us won't be walking away."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

She does so fairly easily, another taking its place as it swings a war ax at her.
    As he swings, Dash shifts her body in a quick. fluid movement, avoiding the attack. As she does, her foot taps the ground and it crumbles beneath the knight's feet. As he is destabilized, she then moves to back kick him hard in the chest, hopefully, hard enough to send him flying.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Another invisible blow rocks Inanna to the side as her assailant does not answer her. In fact, to her senses, there does not appear to be anyone invisible that is attacking her. Something is manipulating the very air around to do so.
    Didn't matter much how or why they were attacking, but it did annoy her vaguely that her comments were being ignored. "Ah well. Probably trying your best not to die." Cupping her palms, Inanna began dumping energy between them. "Really though, if you were smart you'd let me strangle the pretender. All I really care about." Satisfied with the amount, the woman simply...

Stood there.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Dash knocked it back in time to meet your fist, and the Knight crumpled under the blow.
    Excellent. Inadvertent teamwork with the Earthling had felled the Bronze-clad knight in short order. He turned and scanned the battlefield. The Saiyan Queen Consort seemed... engaged with fighting something invisible? How odd, but she struck him as far from helpless, despite her seemingly low level of power... just a hunch.

The Threshling companion of theirs was engaging Auroc, and seemed to have set him on fire.

And with several dozen knights descending upon her. Now that could certainly be a problem.

Voyavoda raised his finger, pointing at one of the knights who was wearing golden armor. In a split-second, a fiery beam of energy lanced out towards him. It probably wouldn't do much, but it would, perhaps distract him (or perhaps her?) from their Threshling friend.

{2 posts, +1 to a techniques power if discharged}

He rears back, hissing thickly. The black ooze of his body seared, still cooking, fighting to regenerate.

He lashes out, and suddenly the windows above shatter as dozens of Knights enter the fray from above, all aiming to attack Nevalinna.
    Served him right... damned false god. To say that the princess felt smug at causing him pain would be an understatement.

However, she did not have long to gloat, as dozens of knights broke through the windows and were soon upon her. She grinned, her body becoming as water as she activated her Body of Water technique, the weapons passing through her now-liquid body. She wondered how many of these knights were victims?

...she was about to find out.

Her body flowed around the weapon of one of the golds in the ground, and she solidified behind him. Focusing her magical energy, she grasped the back of the knight's helmet and created a Null Magic Field, sustained by Hozon. It would not only sustain the field without her intervention, but also preserve the Knight's true self as the null magic field undid any control measures Auroc had placed on it.

Meanwhile, Seri the Stupendous had sprung into action! Thrusting her hands forward, a... weird glob of ki sprayed out, covering a fair portion of the Knights. They would soon find that they were now... sticky. Yes, sticky, because her new technique, Stic-Ki was a super-advanced ki technique that was super-sticky! Not only did it feel gross, it would keep them stuck to the ground. Uh, for a bit.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 09-13-2020 at 08:13 AM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Astonishing Member

It’s alcoholic, of an unfamiliar nature.
    "Hmm. Well. I guess there's only one real way to judge---"

The Nevadian very quickly became aware of a variety of spiking power levels rising without end, and energy signals flaring into existence before vanishing.

He groaned. They were coming from the direction of the capital building, and he knew these signals verywell.

"It's been.....I've not even been gone five minutes..."

Alas, it was not meant to be.

Talk about jumping the gun...They must really despise this guy. I'm no fan myself, to be fair...

"Well, I guess I'll have to go sightseeing another time."

He glanced at the cup once more.

"...Eh. Well, for the road at least."

The Nevadian raised the cup to his mouth, drinking deeply from it.

The explosions occur, much of the area ruined in the ground, but the very essence of Auroc that had seeped into the place is attempting to absorb him. If he stays within the ground, it will be difficult to fend the absorption off.
    "Damn...looks like this ain't the way..." The Majin grunts, flying back above the floor, but not before leaving a 'present'. One of his Annihilation Orbs, formed in his palms and shot forth, spinning drilling and burrowing into the underground of the planet. Sasheem didn't want to set it off just yet, so he let it dig until it potentially reached something interesting.

Once topside again, he scanned for any sign of Auroc.

The Knight falls unconscious, but alive, the taint banished.

Ochazuke can see a Gold Knight burst from the wall, spear tip nearly at Ochazuke’s throat.
    This one maneuver ending successfully, Ochazuke made a swift count of the remaining Silver Knights. Erosa will make short work of that one, leaving two more-

Then suddenly this new attacker was upon him. In response, his hands shot up, arresting the spear's movement as the tip grazed his neck.

It would be foolhardy to test a Gold Knight strength for strength, and so his resistance fell to maneuvering the force in an instant. Planting his feet, Ochazuke shifted into Kokaku Sanchin, the fluid stance.

Instinct without thought brought him back to the Crane system of his roots - a rather elementary Seoi-Nage. Rather than contest the leverage of the spearman, perhaps he could uproot his balance in order to toss his armoured foe to the ground with Seisui Tensho.

Zaofan’s blow lands true, the knight slammed into and through the door, the wood and metal splintering.
    Still some distance behind the energy-extension of his staff, Zaofan continued to speed towards his destination, and once he felt contact and the wall go smashing down, he released the formation of his Valiantium Staff. The concentration of his ki began to tax him from this burst of activity, prompting him to take more economical steps with light levitation as he entered the now exposed chamber.

OOC: Fist of the Altered Beast cooldown period: 3 Turns

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Goodbye?"

She noted the ball of energy pooling in his hand and knew what this was. Her supposed end. She had met her end before; it wasn't fun. The worst part about dying in chains was that she had zero say in the matter. This time was different. She was standing on her own two feet, with her full power at her disposal. A beam clash would only result in her death, but she knew of other ways.

There was plenty of blood, her blood, to work with. She quickly gathered it and formed a ball. Okay. I've never done this before and I don't have much time to figure it out. Perfect. She performed her best miracles when everything was on the line. In her head, she quickly formed the spell-work as Inanna showed her. As she did, she said, "If you say so. One of us won't be walking away."
    Kakarot nods, then splits the energy into each hand, then flings the two orbs at Parsley.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As he swings, Dash shifts her body in a quick. fluid movement, avoiding the attack. As she does, her foot taps the ground and it crumbles beneath the knight's feet. As he is destabilized, she then moves to back kick him hard in the chest, hopefully, hard enough to send him flying.
    The Knight grunts as he stumbles and is kicked away, striking another knight.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Didn't matter much how or why they were attacking, but it did annoy her vaguely that her comments were being ignored. "Ah well. Probably trying your best not to die." Cupping her palms, Inanna began dumping energy between them. "Really though, if you were smart you'd let me strangle the pretender. All I really care about." Satisfied with the amount, the woman simply...

Stood there.
    A moment, then Inanna’s ankles were grabbed, the invisible force attempts to pull and then smash her down into the ground via her ankles.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM