Page 15 of 371 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Shōchū couldn't help but feel confused as she watched not just Dash, but Praxat as well, run past her and the knight to take out the threshlings behind the latter, acting as if he wasn't even there.

A brief glimpse was given behind her to Totoma, as if to validate that she hadn't been the only one to see that before turning back to the Silver Knight, "You are outnumbered and outpowered at this point. If you agree to answer our questions pertaining to this attack, then you will live through what is to come."
    Totoma returned Shōchū's glance. He had indeed saw that, and found it amusing that the Knight had seemingly just let them run past. But, hey, Dash and... and...

...he had no idea what the giant frog-person's name was.

Whatever. They could handle the Knight's underlings while he and Shōchū handled the knight himself, whether that be by talking him down or by punching him down. Probably the latter--especially taking into account his attack just now.

"Nice defense... you're pretty good, uh, whatever your name is, Mr. Silver Knight," he said, dropping into an actual fighting stance. "I'd really prefer it if you just stood down, but if you don't... I've got too much riding on my shoulders to not go... full boar against you."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat goes into Boost Mode. Praxat arms and legs get noticeably buffer, and steam starts coming off her body. Praxat takes out her ancestor's sword and points it at the remaining threshlings. " You come here to my place of work, make a mess, and massacre my colleagues. I'm not going to let that slide, and by my ancestor Disdemona's sword, I will strike you all down, and make you pay for what you did here," Praxat said.

Using her significantly enhanced speed in Boost Mode, Praxat rushes towards remaining threshlings with her ancestor's sword holding it improperly like a baseball bat." After I'm done with you bastards, your ******* leader is next!" Praxat said.

As Praxat is rushing towards the threshlings with her ancestor's sword. She uses her infrasonic hearing to detect breathing and heartbeats. ( It's odd that silver knight ******* just let Dash, and I pass him. I have a feeling he's up to something,) Praxat thought.

(Anyways, I have faith that those two the Sayian and that other person can handle that Silver Knight *******. If he's still in one piece, then I'm going to pummel his ass for wrecking this lab,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-24-2020 at 03:42 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Lantro's eyes quickly dart behind him as he he shouted, "Rebound!" and a barrier materialized between his back and r the Knight's lance.
    The barrier shatters, but manages to deflect then lance away.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Geofront:

As Adam starts fighting those he wounded, with Dash and Praxat moving passed the Knight, the dozen Threshlings quickly form up and counter. Four per person, it seems they work well in groups of four. Two magic users each, they throw out restraining spells and energy while the others attempt to blast the three.

Meanwhile, the Knight daisies his weapon.

“I am Lord Nomis, Silver Knight under Lord Auroc. I have been charged with taking into custody Jinzi Pantaloon. You cannot stand in my way.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Geofront:

As Adam starts fighting those he wounded, with Dash and Praxat moving passed the Knight, the dozen Threshlings quickly form up and counter. Four per person, it seems they work well in groups of four. Two magic users each, they throw out restraining spells and energy while the others attempt to blast the three.

“I am Lord Nomis, Silver Knight under Lord Auroc. I have been charged with taking into custody Jinzi Pantaloon. You cannot stand in my way.”
    The Threshlings' energy attacks are countered by her Storm Shield as she moves quickly in on them. Even slowed down by the spells, Dash still has enough movement to attack. In the back of her mind she briefly considers summoning her elemental armor, but quickly decides against it, for now. Within the confines of the lab, as big as it is, there is too much risk.

Instead, she uses the lab against them. Channeling her Ki, she fires off a blast above the heads of the four facing her. Her intent is to only use just enough Ki to bring down a section of the ceiling, wall, and adjacent equipment down on their heads.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Geofront:

"Nomis. Well, it's a shame we had to meet like this, but Jinzi's my friend, and important beyond that, so I just can't let you take him," said Totoma, holding out his hand. Clenching that fist, a bangle he had been wearing shifted and morphed, forming a... rake... in that hand. With a fancy flourish, Totoma readied his weapon...

...he wasn't the best, uh, rake-user--h2h was his specialty--but part of his training these past few years had been to actually be able to handle this thing. And he had gotten... pretty good, though this would be his first real fighting wielding the Nine-toothed Rake, his family's ancestral weapon. And he always learned better under pressure, anyway.

Waiting a moment he charged at Nomis, the rake's spiked head held behind him. Once he was within striking distance, Totoma dropped into an absurdly low stance and swung the rake-head at the silver knight's shins.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

The barrier shatters, but manages to deflect then lance away.
    Lantro quickly spins around and raises a hand above the Knight's head, yelling, "Slay-Up!" producing a giant ki projection of a hand to slap down upon the Knight's head in an attempt to slam it into the ground.

Geofront:

Praxat stops and suddenly bends her legs down while using her tongue to deflect the energy attacks. ( Damn assholes slowing me down. I should consider using Max Mode, but can't waste it on a bunch of lackeys. So instead I'm going to use my mastery of compression to boost my speed,) Praxat thought.

Praxat compresses her legs like springs storing elastic potential energy and then transfers that to kinetic energy. Quickly propelling her self to towards the Threshlings. As she is doing this. She quickly launches her tongue at the four threshlings facing her.

Even though her tongue's speed is slowed down by the spells. She still has enough movement to use it for an attack. She wraps her tongue around the four Threshlings, and uses it to yank them towards her. Her intent to use The four Threshlings own momentum combine with hers to strike them with her ancestor's sword.

( My ancestor's Disdemona's sword Thunderstorm Blade allows me to channel and focus my bio-electromagnetic energy into it. It can act as a lightning rod to amplify my bio-electromagnetic energy. However, there is no need for me to do that against these assholes,) Praxat thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-25-2020 at 05:25 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Geofront:

"I am Shōchū of the Last Call. Under the order of Doctor Sazerac Absinthe I am to ensure no further tragedies occur. You will not succeed."

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "Nomis. Well, it's a shame we had to meet like this, but Jinzi's my friend, and important beyond that, so I just can't let you take him," said Totoma, holding out his hand. Clenching that fist, a bangle he had been wearing shifted and morphed, forming a... rake... in that hand. With a fancy flourish, Totoma readied his weapon...

...he wasn't the best, uh, rake-user--h2h was his specialty--but part of his training these past few years had been to actually be able to handle this thing. And he had gotten... pretty good, though this would be his first real fighting wielding the Nine-toothed Rake, his family's ancestral weapon. And he always learned better under pressure, anyway.

Waiting a moment he charged at Nomis, the rake's spiked head held behind him. Once he was within striking distance, Totoma dropped into an absurdly low stance and swung the rake-head at the silver knight's shins.
    Hiding her form behind Totoma's like a shadow, Shōchū would aim high when Totoma swung low. Appearing only when her path diverged from the half-Saiyans, she delivered her own sweeping arc with her naginata blade, aimed to meet Nomis' neck.

Nomis flickers and vanishes from in front of Totoma and Shōchū, appearing behind them. A thin beam of grey energy lances out from a pointed finger at them, splitting into two beams, one coming at each of them.

Meanwhile, Dash, Praxat, and Adam make quick work of the rest of the attackers, either burying them under lab ceiling rubble or cutting them down.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Nomis flickers and vanishes from in front of Totoma and Shōchū, appearing behind them. A thin beam of grey energy lances out from a pointed finger at them, splitting into two beams, one coming at each of them.

Meanwhile, Dash, Praxat, and Adam make quick work of the rest of the attackers, either burying them under lab ceiling rubble or cutting them down.
    The knight was fast and with his previous ability to slice Totoma's attack in half, Nomis was proving to be a formidable foe with each second.

With his sudden disappearance, Shōchū turned about, guessing he would behind them, only to be greeted with an energy beam slicing through her cheek. A loud hiss of pain escaped her lips, yet by the time the pain had fully registered, the wound was already beginning to knit itself back together. Rearing back her free hand, a ball of lavender ki quickly gathered before she swung the limb forth like a softball pitch. The ki in her head did not fire like a blast nor beam but rather unfurled like a ball of string as it streaked towards Nomis. The ball opened halfway upon reaching the knight, and like a bear trap, it would bite down on the closest part of Nomis' being that it reached before locking in place.

It felt weird, or rather awkward, to use the Mosa Shot in front of Totoma, considering it was inspired by dealing with his Ito threads in her timeline, but hopefully, the result would be the same and she might be able to wrangle the knight still long enough for someone to get a decent hit off.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"EVILDOERS!!!" came a throaty bellow just before music started blaring out of nowhere. Two figures leaped in out of the ether, flipping and twirling through the air until they landed just in front of a group of infected Saiyans. "For now, you stand before the mighty heroes of justice! Pinach!"

"And Rutaba! We'll send you to hell with a one way ticket!"

They already knew thanks to running into Avoca on Ruco that there was no reasoning with these monstrosities. They had been completely swayed to the side of evil, thus there was no need for them to hold back or show mercy. They didn't know what this Auroc fellow wanted with Sarada, but now that she was out of danger, his plans had been thwarted. They also knew that she wasn't much stronger than they were, thus they wouldn't do any good against the strongest enemies. But, that didn't mean they couldn't keep the goons occupied while Parsley and Inanna handled everyone else.

Wait, what was Parsley on the ground?

"Grr. We'll have to save her," Pinach realized. With that, they burst forward, attacking the nearest tainted Saiyan in tandem to finish him off quickly and move on to the next one. "You stand no chance against Vocado's greatest heroes!"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Praxat reverts back to her base state." Well, that takes care of those damn lackeys. Oh, and Dash, did you have to bring down a section of the ceiling of this lab?" Praxat said.

" You made quite a mess. Don't get me wrong, what you did was an effective method, even if it was messy. By the way, This is my first time using my ancestor's sword, Thunderstorm blade in combat. I have to be honest I'm pretty sure I'm not wielding it properly," Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat reverts back to her base state." Well, that takes care of those damn lackeys. Oh, and Dash, did you have to bring down a section of the ceiling of this lab?" Praxat said.

" You made quite a mess. Don't get me wrong, what you did was an effective method, even if it was messy. By the way, This is my first time using my ancestor's sword, Thunderstorm blade in combat. I have to be honest I'm pretty sure I'm not wielding it properly," Praxat said.
    "Seemed like a good idea at the time." Dash smirked as she spoke, then turned her attention to Nomis, "Ah didn't want to waste too much time with the small fry. Ah figger Totoma an his friend might need our help."

With that, Dash moves in quickly to a position that allows her to react to this odd Knight if needed without getting in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The knight was fast and with his previous ability to slice Totoma's attack in half, Nomis was proving to be a formidable foe with each second.

With his sudden disappearance, Shōchū turned about, guessing he would behind them, only to be greeted with an energy beam slicing through her cheek. A loud hiss of pain escaped her lips, yet by the time the pain had fully registered, the wound was already beginning to knit itself back together. Rearing back her free hand, a ball of lavender ki quickly gathered before she swung the limb forth like a softball pitch. The ki in her head did not fire like a blast nor beam but rather unfurled like a ball of string as it streaked towards Nomis. The ball opened halfway upon reaching the knight, and like a bear trap, it would bite down on the closest part of Nomis' being that it reached before locking in place.

It felt weird, or rather awkward, to use the Mosa Shot in front of Totoma, considering it was inspired by dealing with his Ito threads in her timeline, but hopefully, the result would be the same and she might be able to wrangle the knight still long enough for someone to get a decent hit off.
    Dash stood ready, watching the interaction, waiting for an opening.
    Last edited by Tami; 01-30-2020 at 10:03 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

It passes through him as he shimmers, massive blade lancing towards Inanna in a chop.
    "Mm, an illusion? What are you hiding..." The golden-eyed woman quipped before her Katchin arm snapped up to catch the blade with a clawed hand.

"So, Knight... did he corrupt you, or are you willing." Inanna asked, as energy began to build up in her empty hand; "and is your devotion enough to die for?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan