Page 16 of 371 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The knight was fast and with his previous ability to slice Totoma's attack in half, Nomis was proving to be a formidable foe with each second.

With his sudden disappearance, Shōchū turned about, guessing he would behind them, only to be greeted with an energy beam slicing through her cheek. A loud hiss of pain escaped her lips, yet by the time the pain had fully registered, the wound was already beginning to knit itself back together. Rearing back her free hand, a ball of lavender ki quickly gathered before she swung the limb forth like a softball pitch. The ki in her head did not fire like a blast nor beam but rather unfurled like a ball of string as it streaked towards Nomis. The ball opened halfway upon reaching the knight, and like a bear trap, it would bite down on the closest part of Nomis' being that it reached before locking in place.

It felt weird, or rather awkward, to use the Mosa Shot in front of Totoma, considering it was inspired by dealing with his Ito threads in her timeline, but hopefully, the result would be the same and she might be able to wrangle the knight still long enough for someone to get a decent hit off.
    "Supernova Straight!" The voice of Blizzar shouted. The Galaxy Police officer had arrived to even the odds, aiming a punch directly at the bound Knight's head. "I was monitoring the situation from the base, but it appears you all could use some actual assitance, eh?"

Beats the hell out of having to finish all that bloody paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Supernova Straight!" The voice of Blizzar shouted. The Galaxy Police officer had arrived to even the odds, aiming a punch directly at the bound Knight's head. "I was monitoring the situation from the base, but it appears you all could use some actual assistance, eh?"

Beats the hell out of having to finish all that bloody paperwork.
    Releasing her hold onto her ki, the Mosa Shot "thread" ignited like a fuse. Traveling the entire length of the ki projectile, once it reached the "head" of the shot still clamped down onto the Knight, it exploded.

"Thank you," Shōchū said, before adding, "However, I fear that will not be enough to handle this one."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Nomis flickers and vanishes from in front of Totoma and Shōchū, appearing behind them. A thin beam of grey energy lances out from a pointed finger at them, splitting into two beams, one coming at each of them.

Meanwhile, Dash, Praxat, and Adam make quick work of the rest of the attackers, either burying them under lab ceiling rubble or cutting them down.
    The knight was fast and with his previous ability to slice Totoma's attack in half, Nomis was proving to be a formidable foe with each second.

With his sudden disappearance, Shōchū turned about, guessing he would behind them, only to be greeted with an energy beam slicing through her cheek. A loud hiss of pain escaped her lips, yet by the time the pain had fully registered, the wound was already beginning to knit itself back together. Rearing back her free hand, a ball of lavender ki quickly gathered before she swung the limb forth like a softball pitch. The ki in her head did not fire like a blast nor beam but rather unfurled like a ball of string as it streaked towards Nomis. The ball opened halfway upon reaching the knight, and like a bear trap, it would bite down on the closest part of Nomis' being that it reached before locking in place.

It felt weird, or rather awkward, to use the Mosa Shot in front of Totoma, considering it was inspired by dealing with his Ito threads in her timeline, but hopefully, the result would be the same and she might be able to wrangle the knight still long enough for someone to get a decent hit off.
    Releasing her hold onto her ki, the Mosa Shot "thread" ignited like a fuse. Traveling the entire length of the ki projectile, once it reached the "head" of the shot still clamped down onto the Knight, it exploded.

"Thank you," Shōchū said, before adding, "However, I fear that will not be enough to handle this one."
    Fast one, wasn't he? He couldn't sense him, but it was pretty likely that he was going to attack from behind them.

Skidding to a halt, Totoma charged energy into his arm, and a concentrated green energy shield, his...

Razorback

...sprang into existence around his forearm. Pivoting, he swung his arm, hitting the beam with the shield and sending it careening away harmlessly.

He was nowhere near as good as his mother was when it came to shaping and controlling his energy, but he was far better than he had been. Her training had seen to that.

Witnessing the attack Shochu and... oh hey, it was Blizzar... perform, Totoma followed up with his own. His weapon shifting into bangle form again, Totoma raised his hands above his head for a moment, then thrust thrust them forward, launching a beam of blue energy at the knight.

The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Fast one, wasn't he? He couldn't sense him, but it was pretty likely that he was going to attack from behind them.

Skidding to a halt, Totoma charged energy into his arm, and a concentrated green energy shield, his...

Razorback

...sprang into existence around his forearm. Pivoting, he swung his arm, hitting the beam with the shield and sending it careening away harmlessly.

He was nowhere near as good as his mother was when it came to shaping and controlling his energy, but he was far better than he had been. Her training had seen to that.

Witnessing the attack Shochu and... oh hey, it was Blizzar... perform, Totoma followed up with his own. His weapon shifting into bangle form again, Totoma raised his hands above his head for a moment, then thrust thrust them forward, launching a beam of blue energy at the knight.

Channeling her Ki into her feet, Dash joined in on the attack.

With a quick leap up, she slammed her feet into the floor of the Lab. As she did, two trails of fire-ki leaped forward and ran towards the knight along the floor, designed to explode from beneath him upon contact.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Channeling her Ki into her feet, Dash joined in on the attack.

With a quick leap up, she slammed her feet into the floor of the Lab. As she did, two trails of fire-ki leaped forward and ran towards the knight along the floor, designed to explode from beneath him upon contact.
    Praxat goes into boost mode, and bombards The Knight with balls of electricity." **** you and the horse you rode in on. I'll be damn if I let you get your hands on Jinzi. This is for my colleagues here, you and your goons slaughter," Praxat said.

" This is for all the people who lost their loved ones because of you fucking bastard!" Praxat said. As Praxat is bombarded the Knight with balls of electricity, her skin color turns a deep red.

Praxat then launches a destructive wave of electromagnetic energy at the Knight.

Skysplitter ( without Thunderstorm Blade)
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 01-31-2020 at 01:34 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Mm, an illusion? What are you hiding..." The golden-eyed woman quipped before her Katchin arm snapped up to catch the blade with a clawed hand.

"So, Knight... did he corrupt you, or are you willing." Inanna asked, as energy began to build up in her empty hand; "and is your devotion enough to die for?"
    “Simple afterimage. I cannot cast magic.”

The blade pulses in her hand and seems to start to glow and hum.

“I am devoted. Either way, we appear to be enemies.”

Inanna, there is.....there is something strange in the Knight’s voice. A strain to it. Like he wanted to answer you differently but could not.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "EVILDOERS!!!" came a throaty bellow just before music started blaring out of nowhere. Two figures leaped in out of the ether, flipping and twirling through the air until they landed just in front of a group of infected Saiyans. "For now, you stand before the mighty heroes of justice! Pinach!"

"And Rutaba! We'll send you to hell with a one way ticket!"

They already knew thanks to running into Avoca on Ruco that there was no reasoning with these monstrosities. They had been completely swayed to the side of evil, thus there was no need for them to hold back or show mercy. They didn't know what this Auroc fellow wanted with Sarada, but now that she was out of danger, his plans had been thwarted. They also knew that she wasn't much stronger than they were, thus they wouldn't do any good against the strongest enemies. But, that didn't mean they couldn't keep the goons occupied while Parsley and Inanna handled everyone else.

Wait, what was Parsley on the ground?

"Grr. We'll have to save her," Pinach realized. With that, they burst forward, attacking the nearest tainted Saiyan in tandem to finish him off quickly and move on to the next one. "You stand no chance against Vocado's greatest heroes!"
    More and more all around them they see dozens, then hundreds of corrupted Saiyans flying to adds the same direction.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Caught by Shōchū and knocked nearly unconscious by the point blank shot from Blizzar, the Knight is unprepared for the bombardment that follows.

When the dust settles the Knight is barely alive, the armor shattered and scattered all over. He is unconscious and bleeding heavily.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“Simple afterimage. I cannot cast magic.”

The blade pulses in her hand and seems to start to glow and hum.

“I am devoted. Either way, we appear to be enemies.”

Inanna, there is.....there is something strange in the Knight’s voice. A strain to it. Like he wanted to answer you differently but could not.
    Inanna noticed the strain in the Knight's voice, but opted not to act on it immediately. Instead, she merely summoned a pinprick of Ki in the tip of one of her fingers and rapped it gently on the blade charging up in her palm. "Of all of us... heroes," she said with a smirk, as the Ki transfered between her finger, and the blade. "I'm the least concerned with affiliation; an enemy today an ally tomorrow."

Provided the transfer proved successful, the Knight would find his weapon begin to 'melt' and pool in Inanna's hand. Regardless of whether or not it works however, Inanna continues to speak.

"I can tell you're on the fence, as well..." Inanna said. "Would it help you decide which side you're on, if I told you I've freed Anula? Or that Luop, and Nevanlinna are both free from Auroc's influence."

Though after a pause the golden-eyed woman had to ask.

"... What happened to your Queen?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Caught by Shōchū and knocked nearly unconscious by the point blank shot from Blizzar, the Knight is unprepared for the bombardment that follows.

When the dust settles the Knight is barely alive, the armor shattered and scattered all over. He is unconscious and bleeding heavily.
    Blizzar sighed and eyed the Knight warily. "Alive. Perfect. Now we can interrogate the bastard after he's healed." Blizzar activates his telekinesis and from his cruiser parked outside, he draws a pair of GP handcuffs towards them all to place on the Knight.

"These should dampen his power quite a bit," Blizzar informed the others. "...Presumably, at least."

Praxat approaches the barely alive unconscious Knight and stops. her skin is still a deep red, and She balls up her right hand into a fist as an intense amount of steam is coming off her body." I'm this close to killing this bastard because the only thing I'm feeling right now is intense rage," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-01-2020 at 04:34 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Totoma pumped his fist. "Hell yeah! Nice teamwork, everyone!" Went pretty smoothly, all things considered. Though it was a bit disappointing how quickly the fight ended, but... time to make sure the knight didn't try to play any tricks.

As the knight lay there, Totoma reached out his hands, his aura flaring and enveloping the threshling. This was his Binding Justice technique, which he'd first used against the Doctor's abominations years ago. It would lock down--or at least greatly slow--the knight's movements.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

More and more all around them they see dozens, then hundreds of corrupted Saiyans flying to adds the same direction.

Perhaps the young Heroes of Justice bit off more than they could chew. They were stronger than the average Saiyan by a good margin these days, but they couldn't fight this many at once.

"We'll have to end this quickly," Pinach said as both he and Rutaba quickly rose into the air. They both formed a large energy ball between their hands and took aim at the infected Saiyans.

"Justice..." Pinach said.

"...Scatter...." Rutaba continued just as they both launched their blasts.

" BARRAGE!!!" The blasts exploded into several smaller blasts, dozens upon dozens between the two of them heading to meet the Saiyans head-on.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Blizzar sighed and eyed the Knight warily. "Alive. Perfect. Now we can interrogate the bastard after he's healed." Blizzar activates his telekinesis and from his cruiser parked outside, he draws a pair of GP handcuffs towards them all to place on the Knight.

"These should dampen his power quite a bit," Blizzar informed the others. "...Presumably, at least."
    "Ah think he needs a healer right quick. Lets' take him to the Lookout." Dash then looked at the other Threshlings, "An them too, if they survived."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Inanna noticed the strain in the Knight's voice, but opted not to act on it immediately. Instead, she merely summoned a pinprick of Ki in the tip of one of her fingers and rapped it gently on the blade charging up in her palm. "Of all of us... heroes," she said with a smirk, as the Ki transfered between her finger, and the blade. "I'm the least concerned with affiliation; an enemy today an ally tomorrow."

Provided the transfer proved successful, the Knight would find his weapon begin to 'melt' and pool in Inanna's hand. Regardless of whether or not it works however, Inanna continues to speak.

"I can tell you're on the fence, as well..." Inanna said. "Would it help you decide which side you're on, if I told you I've freed Anula? Or that Luop, and Nevanlinna are both free from Auroc's influence."

Though after a pause the golden-eyed woman had to ask.

"... What happened to your Queen?"
    The Knight’s sword slowly starts to melt.

The Knight pauses before answering.

“She...she....fought back. She...vanished.....”.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM